Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,823 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help!!!i Need Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!i Need Help Please (1910 Views)

I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
hi guys,I suffering from severe acne/pimples,I have tried everything but to no avail,I need you to tell me what worked for you.I've heard about isotretinoin but I can't seem to find it here,please help me.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Catchfirez: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
caseyjones:
hi guys,I suffering from severe acne/pimples,I have tried everything but to no avail,I need you to tell me what worked for you.I've heard about isotretinoin but I can't seem to find it here,please help me.

may be due to stress and eating habit.

The best way to treat acne/ pimples, eat healthy, use Doxycline or tetracycline, always rinse your face with less Harsh Soap and apply trabact cream. Sperm help too.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
are you fat? how old are you? do you eat groundnuts? do you eat oily foods? answer this questions and i will give solution speaking from experience
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Catchfirez:

The best way to treat acne/ pimples, eat healthy, use Doxycline or tetracycline, always rinse your face with less Harsh Soap and apply trabact cream. Sperm help too.

Ill heed your advice,thanks so much
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Oluromantic: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Purify your blood not your skin
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Catchfirez: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
caseyjones:
Ill heed your advice,thanks so much
you have use the Doxycline for 21days
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
ogabentley:
are you fat?
how old are you?
do you eat groundnuts?
do you eat oily foods?
answer this questions and i will give solution speaking from experience
No I'm not fat in fact am skinny
I'm 15
yes but rarely
yes sometimes
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Catchfirez:

you have use the Doxycline for 21days
OK I will get that asap thanks by the way
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by BabbanBura(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Catchfirez:

Huh!
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
You have to stop eating groundout and anything fried/oily
I will recommend you use skin care cream after washing your face with soap(dettol,eva,delta) in the morning and same thing before you sleep you will see significant changes.
i was acne prone but this method eliminated pimples from my face.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by ranmoor: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
ogabentley:
You have to stop eating groundout and anything fried/oily
I will recommend you use skin care cream after washing your face with soap(dettol,eva,delta) in the morning and same thing before you sleep you will see significant changes.
i was acne prone but this method eliminated pimples from my face.
ok thanks
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by CastingCrowns(f): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Use a mild baby soap for ur face, dont scrub with sponge just rinse.. And at night before u sleep rub aleo vera gel and smooth grounded charcoal on ur face u ll see results.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
CastingCrowns:
Use a mild baby soap for ur face, dont scrub with sponge just rinse.. And at night before u sleep rub aleo vera gel and smooth grounded charcoal on ur face u ll see results.
OK I'll try thanks
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Drink lots of water; reduce junk food; no clogging, heavy creams on your face.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
caseyjones:

ok thanks for ur input
Always wash your face with a mild soap before bed and don’t use anything oily or petroleum jelly on your face. Try pears lotion or Johnson lotion and nycil powder. Keep your hands away from your face and don’t pop or squeeze the pimples and blackheads.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by CastingCrowns(f): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
caseyjones:

OK I'll try thanks
u welcome.. Just follow it religiously and be patient.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by rammu18: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2020
This is indeed good post. Check out titanium tv to watch latest movies and tv shows for free
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by VirtIQ: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2020
Allow it. My pimples left since i was 26
I got pimples for almosy 10yrs. Now i regret pinching them cos i get small acne but e no too show. Highest na 1 pimple or two.jnlike before wey dem be millions
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2020
caseyjones:
when you say you have tried everything, list the things you have tried?

Pls show us a picture.

How old are you?
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by mafiano1986: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2020
You are a teenager right ? there is this toothpaste called mclean, apply it on the pimples every night, hours before you go to sleep, it usually dries out the pimples up to the extent you can pull them out the next day.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Pls show us a picture.

How old are you?
I'm 15

Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
mafiano1986:
You are a teenager right ? there is this toothpaste called mclean, apply it on the pimples every night, hours before you go to sleep, it usually dries out the pimples up to the extent you can pull them out the next day.
OK I'll try
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Pls show us a picture.

How old are you?
Benzoyl peroxide
Salicylic acid
Nixoderm
Sividerm
Pharmaderm
Funbact a
Skineal

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by caseyjones(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
mafiano1986:
I only know maclean?
Is it the one you're referring to
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
caseyjones:

I'm 15
that is hormonal acne bro, comes and goes with puberty.

Give it time, continue to Clean, tone and moisturise your face and you will be good.

Men have acne more than women
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
caseyjones:

I only know maclean?
Is it the one you're referring to
don't try it. You will have ugly acne scars.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by SKYloafFISH(f): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Try and buy epiderm tube. It's just 360 I think. It works well.
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by MrCork: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
caseyjones:

angry
Re: Help!!!i Need Help Please by MrCork: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
caseyjones:

..bro.. romance section not for reparing pimples....please find chemist!! (No oofennse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her? / I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy / Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.