Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy (1903 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy by fineboynl(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
they said they heard that he is homosexual. they have not seen him with any girl.. they started laughing and one was saying if they are sure, they said he doesn't move with girls. so many things I can't say here.

I want to ask one question. why is it that
if an handsome guy live in a particular area for upto 6 months and he doesn't move with girls or no girl in the community have seen him with a girl. the girls in that community will start gossiping about the guy that he is gay.

why is this so? but if it's a girls that live for 3 years with no guy finding her home. no boy will say she is a lesbian? they will even called her a decent girl..

I remembered vividly when I move to my present place. all the chick in the area start hating me for no reason. because I don't talk to them, they think i form too much, its just my nature to always stay my lane to avoid controversies. and when some of them greet me and i will just answered and pass. they stop greeting me start gossip me.

I had to try hard by bring girls home before it becomes too late. the they each of them saw me with girl. they were running up and down stretching neck to see the babe.

they want to compare because I form too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy by Vyzz: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

An irony there is....

That, that shy guy might be secretly crushing on them but doesn't have the liver to go talk to them

3 Likes

Re: I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy by malcom1X: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you gay ?

If you're not then no need to worry.

1 Like

Re: I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy by yanabasee1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oga....next time you go out to get something...Try and keep your ears to yourself....

Amebo man!!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy by Xristars(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol. There is a tribe, that does this mostly. But won't mention, because I'm a WAZOBIAN.

1 Like

Re: I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy by shilenji(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
For a while I thought it was me the girls were talking about.

If you live in lagos its definately me.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy by lennsmart(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
what are you feeling like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? / When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud / Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.