Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,479 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day (14137 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / As A Woman What Should I Do If My Husband Demands Sex Over 10 Times A Day / TOO BAD! My Dad Demands Sex Before Paying My School Fees, Girl Tells Police In A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by nymphomaniac(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
foleskay:
shocked shocked
Its like you have a big gbola hence her constant demand for sex. There re many ladies like that that loves sex.
My advice is that make sure you don't travel far when u eventually marry her or else na everybody in your street go dey service her. Is there any remedy for a nymphomaniac
stop mentioning me
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Rubbish!.

You are fool for saying that. How could OP be happy with a behavior that seems abnormal? 6 times a day! What hell of nonsense is that?

This ain't normal, seek professional help ASAP.
Was d insult necessary?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
if she doesnt demand sex from u now u will come back and create another thread complaining she hates sex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Kingsean(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of mine then we started talking, one thing led to another made it official and we began dating.
She is a lovely and caring lady but i have a problem with her, she demands sex always. At first i enjoyed every bit of it but now its no longer funny.
Every passing day she demands sex when i say no she would seduce me so much that after initial refusal i will give in.
Weekends are usually worst, she could initiate sex for more than 6 times in a single day.
I love her overall personality but this sex thing i'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Please what should i do?

6 times in a single day? bros i smell lies. i have met ladies with high libido but 6times ah i don't think so. well... if its true, don't get all worried. its a good sign. it shows she is faithful to u and she is very much attracted to u sexually. trust me, the only thing u need to do is not to scold her so she won't start taking ur food outside. start taking her out. it seems both of u are always indoors dats y. one warning I'll give you is never tell ur friends dat ur babe has high libido. if u do that, just know ur food is gone. they'll pass her around till they're satisfied. you're complaining now but am sure if u both break up later you'll miss her more. Listen to Tpain - I'm sprung
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by foleskay(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
cheesy
nymphomaniac:
stop mentioning me
cheesy
nymphomaniac:
stop mentioning me
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by bigwig071(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
abeg! give me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by franchasng: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
SimDan95:
Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food. Lord gimme food cos I can eat glory be to thy name.

Oga op wetin another man dey find nahin u dey complain, anyway if u feel tired or weak u can always call on me, why are we our brothers keepers anyway?? I'll love to help.
don't pray for such, it can be annoying and disgusting, it will make you dislike the person
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by victorian(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
luminouz:
Keep Fuqin!!!

That's your mission on earth.

Oh God!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by MannieA(f): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kevsmart88:
Having a high libido doesn't necessarily mean one is promiscuous. If she's a good lady and posseses the qualities u jus mentioned,bro keep her but find a way to strike a balance...U could try engaging her in other time consuming side hustles that requires both physical and mental input but fun,that way she wouldn't have all the time in the world to demand sex. Good women are scarce my G ,so if U find one keep her biko..

I'm not disputing the fact that she could be a good woman and wife material or whatever but bro sexual compatibility is very important when considering marriage smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by MannieA(f): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Stamina for cheating partner? I no get,no vex...

Lmaaaooo ..guy you dey make me laugh ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Octopusssy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of mine then we started talking, one thing led to another made it official and we began dating.
She is a lovely and caring lady but i have a problem with her, she demands sex always. At first i enjoyed every bit of it but now its no longer funny.
Every passing day she demands sex when i say no she would seduce me so much that after initial refusal i will give in.
Weekends are usually worst, she could initiate sex for more than 6 times in a single day.
I love her overall personality but this sex thing i'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Please what should i do?
It seems both of you are jobless
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by MannieA(f): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Have you bothered to ask how she coped before you started dating?. She may just be unleashing her dragon in the confines of her relationship.

Mr Man, do your job rather than complain. That is why kolaqalagbo has been advertising for you since.

What do you mean by he should do his job?
Pls let him be,he said he can't continue again. It's draining him
Abeg two people that aren't sexually compatible shouldn't be together.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Contumely: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dicktionary:
grin

Niggax typing sh!t here don't really know what its means to date a girl who love sex so much.

I once dated a girl, who loved sex so much, that I have to pretend that I am very Sick to avoid having sex, it became too much that I have to stop picking her calls to escape her demand.

We normally have sex 4 time in the night before Dawn. She will just tell me lay and relax, while she do the riding!!!

I remember having sex on a Saturday 8times, at the number 8, My Bros. I started praying and Confessing to God. I taught I was going to die.

Sometimes my Staffs will be asking weather I was ill. I was a walking corps I was totally depressed, I was not different from a Sex tool, Sex Slave or Machine.

Getting wet was as easy as Blinking your eyes for her.

MY BROS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

smh
RealNympD!ck1

Did you ejaculate in those 8 times ? in a day?

If yes, then you are lying
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by MannieA(f): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
if she doesnt demand sex from u now u will come back and create another thread complaining she hates sex

Too much of everything is bad. It's not bad for him to open a thread and complain,he needs a solution.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Chikpat(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
SimDan95:
Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food. Lord gimme food cos I can eat glory be to thy name.

Oga op wetin another man dey find nahin u dey complain, anyway if u feel tired or weak u can always call on me, why are we our brothers keepers anyway?? I'll love to help.

Fornication is a sin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
MannieA:

Too much of everything is bad. It's not bad for him to open a thread and complain,he needs a solution.
what is too much for him might just be acceptable for another person.let him sit her down and talk to her and if she says she cant cope make im waka.there is nothing anybody can do here if she"s a sex freak cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Luckysbab:

What's your data package like?
glo....I can get like 5gb per week
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by DoubleEngine007: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
MannieA:

Lmaaaooo ..guy you dey make me laugh ooooo
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by AK481(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
R
DoubleEngine007:
Preach on man.. You think I just talk because I want to talk? I'm talking from experience.. Go and marry a woman with high sex drive na.... Occupy her with legbuke (even as that legbuke job hard reach) she will cheat with the bricklayer when you're away) If you think making her occupied or giving her stressful job will solve it. Better not marry such a girl bro,because marriage is not a day,week or a month relationship man.. Its lifetime.. Be wise..

Wahala go come Dey if the brick layer man come fire am wella pass u.

All those cement wey dem Dey lift anyhow vs you wey Dey for Ac Dey press computer .

Otitun

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by AK481(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Osisiye:

She has a high sexual libido. Instead of staying indoors all the time, you both can do other outdoor activities; like visiting friends, going to the cinemas etc. let your outdoor activities be more...that will keep her mind engaged and she won’t think about sex.

Dat one worst o. Immediately una reach house , action don start.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by luminouz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
cybriz82:
Chaiii i really missd my calabar babe.na babe wey go knack u around 12pm after lecture.then rush go home go cook for her mama.come back n knack u again around 4pm,go home and come back around 10pm to knack u anoda goodnight knacking.she go still call u around 2am asking u how far shud i come over? grin

You don mad finish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Snoopyjaga: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
This Op must be a 1 minute man , because there's a way you'll bleep a girl that throughout the day the thought of having sex won't come to her mind , it means she's very satisfied .. bro learn how to bleep your babe brains out or another person will .. one round of heavy bleeping is enough

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Starz825(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Skmoda:

because she has high sex drive doesn't mean she will cheat on him, he will have to fix her to something like setting her up with a business or get her a job, atleast something that will make her tired and will reduce her sex drive and it will lessen over time.
So for ur mind naw.. setting up a biz will keep her away from konji...
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Starz825(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
One thing I know is nympho ain't born, they are made....ones a girl begin to have serious intercourse within the age bracket of 12-17..they will definitely become a nympho

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Auxigen(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
I need that kind of lady I swear. My fiance doesn't like it. We can go six months without sex. Is killing me. I don't know if she will change. I do everything to put her in d mood yet nothing.
Guy...u sure say you no just dey answer name when another MaN dry dey drill your well?
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by 4reala(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
SimDan95:

Bros, he be like say u no read d guy story finish abi na only headline you read, 'she wants sex everyday' you dey happy, the part wen him say 'at first I use to enjoy it' you no read that part. Too much of everything is bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by 4reala(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
I need that kind of lady I swear. My fiance doesn't like it. We can go six months without sex. Is killing me. I don't know if she will change. I do everything to put her in d mood yet nothing.
Oga, no be fiancee you call am. Abah!
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2020
lefulefu:
Bro I tire o! Food wey me dey find chop na him another man dey reject. This life ehn..
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by frozen70(f): 3:23am On Jan 13, 2020
ogabentley:
Please what should i do?

She is at that age where her hormones are demanding for sex and she can't suppress it

If you can't satisfy her let her go and look for who will handle her before you start complaining of her being unfaithful

Some guys likes it like that while some don't

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2020
ogabentley:
Please what should i do?
The way you guys have sex like it is nothing beats me really! I hope you know God is watching.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Tunagee(m): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
There are some like that,they are not usually good for marriage.. Cuz if you travel or leave her for a day.. She go call Musa for gate to come flog her ,or Akpam for kitchen go flog her..

And your chances of getting infections from her is very high,cux she will definitely cheat on you,when you're not around her..

That's the big risk involved

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by DoubleEngine007: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2020
AK481:
R

Wahala go come Dey if the brick layer man come fire am wella pass u.

All those cement wey dem Dey lift anyhow vs you wey Dey for Ac Dey press computer .

Otitun
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / I met a dead man physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.