Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day (14127 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / As A Woman What Should I Do If My Husband Demands Sex Over 10 Times A Day / TOO BAD! My Dad Demands Sex Before Paying My School Fees, Girl Tells Police In A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by OKOATA(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
foleskay:
shocked shocked
Its like you have a big gbola hence her constant demand for sex. There re many ladies like that that loves sex.
My advice is that make sure you don't travel far when u eventually marry her or else na everybody in your street go dey service her. Is there any remedy for a nymphomaniac
A dlido would do? Let him buy the GF a dlido so when puzzy comes itching she uses that.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Allsingles: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
You can conquer her request.
Eat good food,
Drink enough water.
Eat vegetables in all your meal.
Eat fruit such as watermelon, cucumber, penieapples.
Take advantage of Ginger and Garlic. You can blend it together and filter the juice or you can chew it raw or add them in your meal.
Do this or watch another man screw her for you one day.

From;
https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Ahane(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't even know what to say
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Viruz1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
UNBELIEVABLE: Student kept all the pens/biros he used in the university, How many did he use?

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3e281705620e6eb4aa1e40b1a4f5b029

Download Now
https:///share
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by themaestro08(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of mine then we started talking, one thing led to another made it official and we began dating.
She is a lovely and caring lady but i have a problem with her, she demands sex always. At first i enjoyed every bit of it but now its no longer funny.
Every passing day she demands sex when i say no she would seduce me so much that after initial refusal i will give in.
Weekends are usually worst, she could initiate sex for more than 6 times in a single day.
I love her overall personality but this sex thing i'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Please what should i do?

You are behaving like a weakling in the sense that your NO means half YES. That needs to stop, discuss it with her and let her know you are not OK with her high sexual demands.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by themaestro08(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do you guys live together? Are u guys employed? Well, [/b]you should b happy she's sexually attracted to you to wanna to it everyday[b]

Rubbish!.

You are fool for saying that. How could OP be happy with a behavior that seems abnormal? 6 times a day! What hell of nonsense is that?

This ain't normal, seek professional help ASAP.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by vickydankal(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
It is unfortunate but that; advice are been given on how the op can conquer his girl sexual fantasies. What happens to abstinence? Sex, sex, sex and more sex is the only increasing topics on Nairaland. Nothing educational
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by remele2(f): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of mine then we started talking, one thing led to another made it official and we began dating.
She is a lovely and caring lady but i have a problem with her, she demands sex always. At first i enjoyed every bit of it but now its no longer funny.
Every passing day she demands sex when i say no she would seduce me so much that after initial refusal i will give in.
Weekends are usually worst, she could initiate sex for more than 6 times in a single day.
I love her overall personality but this sex thing i'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Please what should i do?

How old is she Bcus once u jam diz once wen dey stin test style... Bro, ur Pre*k will shrink b4 dem leave u..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Techcrunchng(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
Please what should i do?
6 times in a day and you are still alive to type this? Only 3 times would make you feel weak the following day. Be careful of your life dude.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by ProtectMyMoney: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was
Please what should i do?

Have you bothered to ask how she coped before you started dating?. She may just be unleashing her dragon in the confines of her relationship.

Mr Man, do your job rather than complain. That is why kolaqalagbo has been advertising for you since.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Clinghton: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Talk to her and see if she would change if not make your decision
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Allsingles:
You can conquer her request.
Eat good food,
Drink enough water.
Eat vegetables in all your meal.
Eat fruit such as watermelon, cucumber, penieapples.
Take advantage of Ginger and Garlic. You can blend it together and filter the juice or you can chew it raw or add them in your meal.
Do this or watch another man screw her for you one day.

From;
https://allsinglesandmarried..com
if u chew ginger and garlic she will run away from u.. Lol.. Turns off that urge like a switch
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
Please what should i do?
Some hv food but cannot eat, some can eat but hv no food, I hv food dat I can eat, glory be to Lord our God. Amen!
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Odunolumide(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gina2019:
We know you are lying but continue.

obviously he is . I took a moment to check his profile and this same person asked for advice because his friend's mom asked him for sex.
Na only him waka come
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Break up with her.. .

She is too cheap for your progress in life.!!!

You will waste all your energy on sex alone if you continue to agree with that small girl!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by melexchi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Give her my number
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by megatron7: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
you gah dey give am bro or another guy go dey give am for you
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by pek(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
wisdomukwuru:
I understand you bro..
I use to have a girl like that who makes sex the only thing interesting in the relationship..
Fxck anytime she visit which is if not on a daily basics..
Honestly it is really frustrating.
I just have to quietquit the whole them damn thing
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
O dikwa very risky
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Dicktionary: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin

Niggax typing sh!t here don't really know what its means to date a girl who love sex so much.

I once dated a girl, who loved sex so much, that I have to pretend that I am very Sick to avoid having sex, it became too much that I have to stop picking her calls to escape her demand.

We normally have sex 4 time in the night before Dawn. She will just tell me lay and relax, while she do the riding!!!

I remember having sex on a Saturday 8times, at the number 8, My Bros. I started praying and Confessing to God. I taught I was going to die.

Sometimes my Staffs will be asking weather I was ill. I was a walking corps I was totally depressed, I was not different from a Sex tool, Sex Slave or Machine.

Getting wet was as easy as Blinking your eyes for her.

MY BROS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

smh
RealNympD!ck1

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by pussyjuliet(f): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Get her a Love Machine bro...no go kill yourself o

Your girl is a nymphomaniac
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by roybanjo100(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
Please what should i do?
won ti fe fi obo pa alaye...Kikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Op look up on masters and Johnsons and get a lesson on sexual response cycle. Some hints to sexual pleasure et al. You mustn’t always knack her. There are more than enough sexual activities that are fun and fulfilling fo y’all to engage in. Plus it makes the relationship really interesting ...improvise ways to make her cum and save yourself too much knacking!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Soulmender:
Our good ladies comes in different packages... It's not her fault, some people are just like that with very high libido, it has nothing to do with promiscuous life. You guys should look for a way to balance it and look for other things to distract her and keep her mind busy at times.

Sorry bro, this one na your cross, carry am �

Balance gini?
Both of you are no match for each other, so cut it off now cos if you venture marry her, and you can't satisfy constantly, she ll get it outside.
Let me warn you, such women don't have control o. They can even sleep with shoe maker.
It happened a long time ago. This lady was on, she just called aboki to her verander and the next min nobody saw aboki again. Only to find them inside doing the do. And several others like that.

Let her go and meet her match. You are no match for her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Both of you are no match for each other, so cut it off now cos if you venture marry her, and you can't satisfy constantly, she ll get it outside.
Let me warn you, such women don't have control o. They can even sleep with shoe maker.
It happened a long time ago. This lady was on, she just called aboki to her verander and the next min nobody saw aboki again. Only to find them inside doing the do. And several others like that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Liposure: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Get her busy
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Lamanii22(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
SimDan95:
Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food. Lord gimme food cos I can eat glory be to thy name.

Oga op wetin another man dey find nahin u dey complain, anyway if u feel tired or weak u can always call on me, why are we our brothers keepers anyway?? I'll love to help.

Hahahahaha... Damn nigger .... Mad nigga... Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by MENTORCH(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Just like my Mexican babe last year, everyday sex and she can Bleep 10times a day anywhere. I had to run from her, before someone will kill me before my time.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Luckysbab: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
marvelphysics:
hey guys some one please send me website where I can download Indian films hd with subtitles

What's your data package like?
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
start pimping her out, very lucrative. bloody lair, you wish!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by nymphomaniac(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
pussyjuliet:
Get her a Love Machine bro...no go kill yourself o

Your girl is a nymphomaniac
stop mentioning me Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Good To Double Date? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.