Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

" Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It (3644 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Sosoboy4: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sex is not all about making children. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Seduce your husband, don’t always allow your husband to ask for Sex, there must be no timetable for sex.

Be creative, don’t be predictable. Give him what he wants. If you loose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood.

Be part of your husband plans.

Don’t have too many children, you wanna sell them ? Allow your husband to check in and out anytime.

When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable. Stop saying, is it food ? Yes, sex is food !!!
As a wife, try to invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him.

Build yourself as his prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life.

Don’t allow your husband to provide all your needs, he is not a money making machine. Iron sharpens iron, try to reciprocate.

You are meant to support each other spiritually, financially, physically and morally through thick and thin. You are a builder….Wise woman buildeth her home. Women need wisdom to build their homes.

Do not be too outspoken, know when to talk, when to listen and when to be quiet.

Love your husband with all your heart, never tell him, if not because of my children, remember you’ve known him before the arrival of those children.

Pamper your husband, put his head on your chest and pray for him. Give him unannounced kiss from the back…. mwahhhhhh, don’t be too holy to kiss in the public.

He is your husband for God sake. Be romantic joooo, it is good for the heart. Some people are not happy that you’re happy in that marriage, proof them wrong that you love him and he is your crown, always feel good when you hold him.

READ FULL STORY: https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/2020/01/12/nigerian-lady-advice-ladies-on-how-to-win-their-mans-heart-with-sex-say-sex-is-food/

5 Likes

Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Story.. Lol
Sex is food is not true
90percent of men don't know how to make a woman satisfied, if it's food we wld starve 2 death..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by ebenezary(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
may the source of your wisdom never run dry in your prime till the end
But the truth is that average Nigeria woman think otherwise once they get married.
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by czarr(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Story.. Lol
Sex is food is not true
90percent of men don't know how to make a woman satisfied, if it's food we wld starve 2 death..
how many women satisfy men? or you think as long as he has cum he is satisfied?..... you know nothing.

5 Likes

Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
czarr:
how many women satisfy men? or you think as long as he has cum he is satisfied?..... you know nothing.
indeed I agree I know nothing, pls enlighten me sir

1 Like

Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by czarr(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
what we have these days are aggressive women.
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by RoyalBlu(f): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Balanced advice?

I think so. smiley

A wise woman will filter this and run with it.

Husbands them, Y'all should also pamper and prove yourself in the ***** room. Shouldn't be 'open and close something' cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by czarr(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
indeed I agree I know nothing, pls enlighten me sir
I wouldn't waste my time doing that when I know you just want to respond and not understand. bye
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
xf
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
thumbs up
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Story.. Lol
Sex is food is not true
so i will pay you for sex and still satisfy you
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
In as much as it is important to be sexually active and creative to meet your partner's sexual urge, I would advise applying some sense and do not go aboard.Have sex because you love it! Sex should be enjoyed by both partners with no one having to endure or pretend.The truth is one who will cheat will cheat, be a sex doll or not a cheat is a cheat and will find 1000 reasons to cheat when you think you have given him or her zero reason to cheat.

No do pass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
czarr:
I wouldn't waste my time doing that when I know you just want to respond and not understand. bye
jumping into conclusion as usual. Bye
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by dzionist(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Story.. Lol
Sex is food is not true
you don't get satisfaction sexually ko?
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lazy yoot
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Cholls(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
My brother yo all are lazy yoot
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by megatron7: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
sex dey sweet oh i dey bang my gal n she dey confirm am
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why is it that 90% of threads here are sex related. Nothing like how to have a healthy relationship or maintain one.

I tire o.
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by kecee99(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sosoboy4:
Yes, sex is food !!!
Are you a female nor a male
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by kecee99(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Why is it that 90% of threads here are sex related. Nothing like how to have a healthy relationship or maintain one.

I tire o.
Why not create one yourself undecided
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by kecee99(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
jumping into conclusion as usual. Bye
Hello
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Lush100(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
since they don't know how to satisfy u, why don't u teach them how u want to be satisfied or why don't u re-invent yourself to satisfy the man instead.
nothing bad in that

HRHQueenPhil
post=85731202:

Story.. Lol
Sex is food is not true
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by rex444(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
very valid
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Story.. Lol
Sex is food is not true

A very bad orientation, look at this one, is it only women who need sexual satisfaction?
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I tire o.

Wetin you dey do
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

A very bad orientation, look at this one, is it only women who need sexual satisfaction?
look at this fool, the OP. Was. Just talking abt pleasing men and am saying wat abt men pleasing their women
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
look at this genius, the OP. Was. Just talking abt pleasing men and am saying wat abt men pleasing their women
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Mobileowowa: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's actually food. If you starve your man chances are he may seek it from outside if he doesn't have enough discpline
HRHQueenPhil:
Story.. Lol
Sex is food is not true
Re: " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It by Mobileowowa: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
My comment is relating when a man satisfied his wife but yet the wife starve him of sex due to excuses of tidyness or health related issues.
HRHQueenPhil:
look at this fool, the OP. Was. Just talking abt pleasing men and am saying wat abt men pleasing their women

(1) (Reply)

The Lady I Patronized Yesterday / Watch: Man Competes With Sex Worker, Dies After Seventh Round / Secondary School Students Caught In The Classroom Having $3× In Ebonyi State....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.