Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends (95445 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by amuwo1980: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2020
I didnt bother to check the name of the cobbler cos I already know where such things have been normalized, it is no longer a crime to rape or go head hunting in afonja land.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
Anybody who read the story would know the girl is a big liar. The story doesnt add up. The guy soaked her clothes in water and snapped her nude and even recorded a video. Lies. Did he force the clothes off her body? She just came to his house, quietly watched him remove her clothes including pant if she wore any, then soaked them. Note she visited him. She also claimed she gave him 18k to buy a phone for her. Why would anyone give a cobbler money to buy phone. Is he a phone seller? How will a graduate give a cobbler money to buy phone for her. This is love affair gone wrong and she decided to frame him up. everything was consensual
. I am happy someone else think this through.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Ken4Christ: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2020
The corper was very foolish and I smell lies. Doesn't she knows where phones are being sold? If she doesn't have any on going relationship with the cobbler, why would she enter his room? Can't she wait outside to collect her phone?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by dangotesmummy: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2020
Does that thing look like a graduate?

Mafinumi mo moje now
BluntBoy:

The cobbler might be a graduate himself.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by dangotesmummy: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2020
Plead:

What’s the meaning of cobbler?
Go and ask Google
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Go and ask Google

You’re very rude.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by WildChild00(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Pacesetter123:
She said she knew him for sometimes now.Not dat he is a stranger to her.May be de girl gave him de money so he can add something to buy a better phone for her or on de ground dat de guy knows something abt phone more than she do.In either case,as a friend to her,it wasn't out of place.
But for the guy to turn around to betrayed the confident de girl had on him,is a high level of"man inhumanity to man".If found guilty,he should face de full weight of the law.
Nonsense n ingredients.

This to me is unacceptable from the girls side of view, she should have asked for the guy to accompany her to where the phone is being sold, not given him the 18k, but like you said perhaps she has trust on him.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Isoduwa(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:
Hmm...the two pictures look like two different people.

Then the other one is your twins brother

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
Anybody who read the story would know the girl is a big liar. The story doesnt add up. The guy soaked her clothes in water and snapped her nude and even recorded a video. Lies. Did he force the clothes off her body? She just came to his house, quietly watched him remove her clothes including pant if she wore any, then soaked them. Note she visited him. She also claimed she gave him 18k to buy a phone for her. Why would anyone give a cobbler money to buy phone. Is he a phone seller? How will a graduate give a cobbler money to buy phone for her. This is love affair gone wrong and she decided to frame him up. everything was consensual

Even after reading that the accused admitted committing the crime baba logic?

You seems not to know how foolish some ladies could be when it comes to dating. Many of them lacks self esteem, principles and class.

They can be forming here but who they open legs for outside, if you see them you'll be disgusted

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Pacesetter123(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2020
SeunTheOwner:
Come and collect phone she did not paid for?

Shake my head of Foolish ladies
De problem with some of us in Africa is dat, reading is a taboo to us.De post says she gave him 18k to buy phone.for her.So which one come be de phone wer she no pay for again

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by tiwiex(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2020
careytommy37:
Cobbler dating graduate. Some girls no get levels
I suspect they were dating. Why give a cobbler money to buy you phone? Phone resemble shoe? They were clearly beyond hi friends else giving a man money to buy you phone wouldn't even come up.

No big deal in a graduate dating a cobbler. We don't even know if he is a graduate. A graduate can still be a cobbler. It's a profession. This is one area I think Nigerians need to have a rethink. Many jobless Graduates have no skill set. My mechanic and electrician have skills and earn more than many so called graduates. In fact my electrician said he can't take a salary job of 70k a month. I am sure he is in his 20s. Who graduate help? This is exactly how she met a cobbler instead of a GRADUATE.

Graduates need to go get skills and stop saying they are looking for a job. Jobs these days require a skill set. People are their own administrators and accountants these days. Imagine a graduate saying they don't mind being office assistants. Even a secondary school leaver can do that with ease. Requires minimal skills.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by larryking540: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Smh

Effect of nairamarly

By the way what is a graduate doing with a cobler? undecided

The knowledge of their relationship is so disgusting to the sensibilities.the girl herself lacks common sense.you a graduate with a cobbler.is it jazz? undecided

Is it jax if u roll with otedolar or wole soyinka or did u use jaxx
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by fortune1968: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Silly boy .How does the sex worth the troubles you have put yourself now ?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by lexy2014: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2020
careytommy37:

What's wrong with a cobbler dating a graduate? Is graduate a job? What is d job description of a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Tblesd: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2020
Where did she get the cloth she wore to meet her mother at the gate after her cloth has bn soaked? Why did she give cobbler money for phone? A graduate she know better than the way she behaved. They are two love birds with one reasoning with his penis and the other an average Nigerian girl that see guys as ATM . Say no to rape
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by dangotesmummy: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2020
larryking540:

Is it jax if u roll with otedolar or wole soyinka or did u use jaxx
slippers get size abeg
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by UnknownQueen(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

He ain't a "shoemaker". He's a Cobbler. There's a difference.

What's the difference? You may or may not want to ask.

Well, a Shoemaker as the name implies or suggests MAKES or manuactures shoes while a Cobbler only repairs shoes.

Look at it this way, a Shoemaker is like the car manufacturer or car-maker while the cobbler is like your regular automechanic.

So, please, you might want to stop referring to the guy as a 'Shoemaker'.

Quite thoughtful of you to school me on the difference(s)° Gracias

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Masaudmuhammed: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2020

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by larryking540: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
slippers get size abeg

As a man thinkth so he is brah ,,,

The cobbler messed big time ,no be every girl guy man day chop ,so u just keep them as friends
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by bigjj: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2020
The story is an handwork of policemen. The issue is a relationship that turned sour; not a rape.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Pacesetter123(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2020
WildChild00:

This to me is unacceptable from the girls side of view, she should have asked for the guy to accompany her to where the phone is being sold, not given him the 18k, but like you said perhaps she has trust on him.
I certainly think so,dat she trusted him.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by dangotesmummy: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2020
larryking540:

As a man thinkth so he is brah ,,,

The cobbler messed big time ,no be every girl guy man day chop ,so u just keep them as friends
there is obviously more to this story anyway because how can a so called graduate give cobbler money NOT TO BUY OR MAKE SHOES but to buy phone.really?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by lilybonny(f): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
I see two diff pix , who exactly is the rapist?my mind tells me its the former one,anyway he has a heartless face Se.f..I hope he rots in jail
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by etrange: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2020
careytommy37:

Oga, criticise something bad that your fellow man did and stop this silly female bashing attitude. If a lady turns down a cobbler tomorrow, you'll still be the one to shout "girls only love money".

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Xisnin(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
Derrinclay:

Hahahah good detective work

Starboyyy:

my brother you make sense.... I didn't even see it this way you just painted.....Mehn,some people sabi think ooo cheesy

kelvinunilag:

Gbammm exactly my point, why give a cobbler money to buy a phone if the two of them are not involved romantically, I believed the guy promise to buy her a phone of which he wanted to have a bit of her before doing so, and maybe he was also giving her lamba, she knew and she turned the whole story, I know ladies very well, when they cry you will believe anything they say, it only takes a strong man like me to be able to decipher them......
You guys make no sense and are just afraid of your own shadows.

You ignored all the rapist statements and focused on speculations.
Did the girl claim he was a stranger?
No.

The man clearly stated that she ditched him after graduating meaning that they were romantically involved.
Meaning that he felt slighted and needed revenge.

Did he deny collecting money for the phone?
No.
This is not the first time that a person will help another buy a phone.
That he was a cobbler doesn't make him an illiterate and graduate these days hardly sharper than high school kids.

I never knew that boyfriends now help their girlfriends soak the only cloth they wore to visit them.
If such happens, it can only be for a sinister motive.

Unfortunately, rapist defenders didn't look at that angle.
Warning. Don't try this at home.
Nobody save for blockhead or fellow rapists will believe your concoctions.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Xisnin(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Ken4Christ:
The corper was very foolish and I smell lies. Doesn't she knows where phones are being sold? If she doesn't have any on going relationship with the cobbler, why would she enter his room? Can't she wait outside to collect her phone?
Did she say he was a stranger?
Do you force sex on every woman you have an ongoing relationship with?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by larryking540: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
there is obviously more to this story anyway because how can a so called graduate give cobbler money NOT TO BUY OR MAKE SHOES but to buy phone.really?

I am a graduate ,I have been to strange places ,and strange community ,and I have asked a mechanic to help me buy a standing fan
My place of primary assignment which is a village is not connected to the city where these things are readily available to get

So am I wrong to ask a mechanic for help ,,or I have to have pride on my shoulder because I am a graduate,?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by isaacsegun(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2020
catoluy:
Before I open this thread, I told my friend, it's an afonja. He said how do I know? I say open it because they tend to rape women more because they don't have the looks, masculinity and money to approach or win women, so they result to rape out of anger that they have been turned down many times. Most of them still live with their parents.
that is why Igbo girls dey die for Yoruba demons to be screwed...You no just get se.nse!!!
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Victorex001(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2020
The girl is lucky he didn’t harvest her skull for rituals.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Papadoh(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Cobbler rapes Corper, hmmm, sounds like something you'd hear in a rap battle.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Originalsly: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:

Hmm...the two pictures look like two different people.

They are two different people. Poster decided it is a must to post photos....... and being sooooo smart... he attached two to the story knowing other idiots would look at the headline...look at them ....then comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.