Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends (95441 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Even if she took her clothes off willingly, does that give him right to video her and send to his friends?
Not to mention the rape and attempted murder?

Some of you think that once a woman is close to them, that’s a license to abuse her.

chukel:
Anybody who read the story would know the girl is a big liar. The story doesnt add up. The guy soaked her clothes in water and snapped her nude and even recorded a video. Lies. Did he force the clothes off her body? She just came to his house, quietly watched him remove her clothes including pant if she wore any, then soaked them. Note she visited him. She also claimed she gave him 18k to buy a phone for her. Why would anyone give a cobbler money to buy phone. Is he a phone seller? How will a graduate give a cobbler money to buy phone for her. This is love affair gone wrong and she decided to frame him up. everything was consensual

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
jeff1607:

You read my mind

Preetychina22:

You're wise, the story doesn't really add up.
jeff1607:

You read my mind
Thiwalade:

fear women

Even if she took her clothes off willingly, does that give him right to video her and send to his friends?

Some of you think that once a woman is close to them, that’s a license to abuse her.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by roybanjo100(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
LZAA:
Olamide babayemi
Na dem grin
Afamed and ebenezar2020 wee avoid this thread
Cc GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki
helinues will simply report all of us to the mods grin grin grin

But where is metaphysical ? ? ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by LZAA: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
immhotep:

helinues will simply report all of us to the mods grin grin grin

But where is metaphysical ? ? ?
grin

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
LZAA:
Olamide babayemi
Na dem grin
Afamed and ebenezar2020 wee avoid this thread
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki
how many times will I tell u that I'm not Yoruba.
I'm Igbo Muslim from Anambra.
Ebenezer Ahmadu NwaChukwurudeen by name.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by dangotesmummy: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
BluntBoy:

Haba, crush titemi cheesy

How do graduates look?

You have not seen professors that look tattered, even among the whites?

Go to some fine arts department and mathematics departments, especially. Some lecturers can even wear mechanic overall stained with engine oil to class.

those ones are egg head na.theyre totally out of touch with reality.their heads are up in the clouds
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Preetychina22(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:

I do not support rape or any form of assault against women.
But looking at things from a neutral perspective, the story doesn't add up.
Questions:
Why would a 22 years old graduate give N18k to a shoe cobbler to buy her a phone in this present age?.
Why did she have to visit him at home to collect the phone from the cobbler?.
Answer:
They're likely involved in some kind of relationship but something went wrong and the corper is twisting the story to save face.
Fact:
Some female corpers can be very promiscuous and sleep around. I know a gateman (mallam) who guards a top standard lodge that houses corpers and university students close to where I reside. This guy has slept with half of the corpers in the lodge. Some of my friends even sleep with corpers through him.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by LZAA: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
how many times will I tell u that I'm not Yoruba.
I'm Igbo Muslim from Anambra.
Ebenezer Ahmadu NwaChukwurudeen by name.

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by jeff1607(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:

Rape isn't justified, it is the issue surrounding it, how can a well educated adult give money to a shoe maker to get her a phone ,haba ! her mumu never do?

she had male corpers , or locals but a cobbler c'mon
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by finejevwe(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Jascon4: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
Anybody who read the story would know the girl is a big liar. The story doesnt add up. The guy soaked her clothes in water and snapped her nude and even recorded a video. Lies. Did he force the clothes off her body? She just came to his house, quietly watched him remove her clothes including pant if she wore any, then soaked them. Note she visited him. She also claimed she gave him 18k to buy a phone for her. Why would anyone give a cobbler money to buy phone. Is he a phone seller? How will a graduate give a cobbler money to buy phone for her. This is love affair gone wrong and she decided to frame him up. everything was consensual

Can you explain the part where the guy took her nude videos? Can you also explain the part where he was interrogated by the police, then he admitted that he recorded the nude video to deter the victim from reporting to the police ?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by chingle5(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
shey na the guy way dey up or the one way dey down for the picture
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by BabaRamota1980: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Some things did not add up.

What led to her giving money to cobbler to get her a phone?

He could not soak her clothes in water unless they were first taken off.

If they were forcibly removed there would be a struggle and bruises on the skin would be seen. The clothing would be torn also. Did any of them have bruises? Were there torn clothings?

To take nude pictures of her he must also have forced her underwears off. Those would only come off easily if she offered least resistance. If her resistance was genuinely firm he would have had to rip the undies off as well. If the undies are intact her resistance against him was more of a provocation to escalate his urge and passion for her. In a true confrontation to fight a rapist she would be badly bruised but he will also suffer skin cuts from nail scratches.

Did he threaten her with weapon?

Somethibg is fishy!

I believe he forced himself on her but she in her turn was turned on and wanted to be bleeped.

The reason she reported rape was because of his foolishness in circulating her nude. The police report is to regain her respect and dignity in the community. She absolved herself of complicity and painted him a beast that took advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by chukel(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:

what kind of nude video can one make with an unwilling partner. For him to have made a nude video means whatever happened prior to that video including the recording was consensual. Ask yourself if one can make a nude video recording of you without your co-operation unless at gunpoint. It was never said the guy held a gun to her head. Can the youths actually use their head for reasoning in this country.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Awesome01(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:

My suspicion is that the lady and the cobbler were really dating. Knowing our girls of today, the cobbler would have been investing money on her and her education. now she's a corper she wants to dump him. If truly she gave him 18k, it would be for him to add a larger chunk and buy Samsung or iPhone.

Let the investigation be made without any emotions. Ladies are found of using rape allegations nowadays to punish men they intend to dump.

Moreover, if her clothes were soaked in water, which cloth did she wear to the station? or she went naked?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by BluntBoy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
those ones are egg head na. theyre totally out of touch with reality. their heads are up in the clouds

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by seangy4konji: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Untainted007:
See his face like a spoilt plasma TV. Crime is in this one's blood.
haha..I look him face tru tru he be like person weh use 500 naira pepper cook one indomie.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by rexandyke(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Has he been killed yet? Why are humans this wicked? Taking advantage of a girl without her consent.

But, come to think of it, why are all these bad sex news coming from Ogun recently?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Kyari79(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
See his mouth , he must face wht he had did accordingly (shege)
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Olamywealth10:
u no shut up, no be your people kill their daughter last week, Biafurooo

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by oliveth007(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
He should be punish dearly for that act... He's an animal
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Killing rapists gives me joy.... Kill them and throw them into waste bin
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by eeby1983(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
catoluy:
Before I open this thread, I told my friend, it's an afonja. He said how do I know? I say open it because they tend to rape women more because they don't have the looks, masculinity and money to approach or win women, so they result to rape out of anger that they have been turned down many times. Most of them still live with their parents.

Are u happy now that u have poured out ur dirty mind? I just pity u and your generation

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by raphy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
the girl enjoy the sex too just imagine trusting him enough to give him 18k to buy fone when she can.do it by herself.

she was enjoying the ride until her brain reset normally.
the guy self never had sex for a yr i guess.

let him go jail and enjoy konji

nothing concern me.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Legendguru: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by olaitann93(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
I dont know y People are shouting wats a graduate doing with a cobbler. if its a male graduate dats dating a non graduate (female) nobody ll rant abt it.
Y not talk abt d issue at hand and leave graduate or no graduate.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Leo588(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
This can't be a 25yrs man na
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Leo588(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Leo588:
This can't be a 25yrs man na

Thats football age
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Onlyonebuhari: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Useless democracy will protect him from being killed.
Rape and die..........Sharia
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Topmost11(m): 2:19am On Jan 14, 2020
I do not support crime more so violence against women. And rape? Shows you are an animal.
But is that what really happened? A friend's brother was taken beside his wife, newspapers showed him in handcuffs and with weapons and ended up spending 5 years in prison for armed robbery. But he was not an armed robber. I have been arrested and almost spent the night in police cell because "you sabi grammar abi, na only you go school?" My crime? I went out on election day. The policeman told me there was no movement and I corrected him that "no VEHICULAR movement" if no movement, then how do we go out and vote! And that I was on youth service in the north when voters registration was done so I can't vote since I did not register. Thst is the grammar and book wey i sabi o. I dont like policemen and never will. I have had series of altercations with them over their behaviour. Imagine a policeman telling me "fun mi lowo bi bee ko ma wa esun sie lese o(give me money else I will look for something to rope you)". He flagged me down on way to ibadan from ijebu and arrogantly demanded for money. Black men in black uniform with black heart and black attitude. Take newspaper stories with pinch of salt. Go and read the story of zenith bank robbery in owerri where two policeman on duty were killed that trended online few years ago. Compare police story of what happened and what actually happened.

What is a graduate doing with a shoemaker? Hmnn. Nigeria! Go and read the story of Sir Mobolaji Bank Anthony. I was privileged to meet him as an old student of my school. And Hubert Ogunnde, Obafemi Awolowo, Adeola Odutola, Aliko Dangote, etc. They all were not born in affluence. Majority were into one trade or the other before they made it.

I have a BSc in accounting (2002) and a PGDE. Yet I am a plumber not by choice. And have been practising since 1995. I have a PhD in view friend who is a tailor. And another graduate who is a bricklayer and also sells phone accessories. And I know of several bikemen(olokada) who are graduates. I spent almost ten years looking for a job. The realities of this country(joblessness) pushes you to "look inwards".
I have been to so many sites to work and will hear "but you don't look like a plumber!". Pls, how does a plumber look? I simply don't dress shabbily even while working at the site and allow my education to reflect in my work. I give you an estimate with a schematic drawing of what I intend doing on a letterhead paper! And I am in the process of registering the business name for more authenticity.

My wife read fisheries from LASU and is a teacher.
Do not look down on anyone, you don't know their story. That you are where you are is grace of God, not your doing.

The lady might have been dating him before she went to school, fleece him while in school and then want to dump him. He should just have let go. There is karma.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Topmost11(m): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Fourwinds:
Killing rapists gives me joy.... Kill them and throw them into waste bin

Your room still dey vacant for prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.