Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends (95442 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
Anybody who read the story would know the girl is a big liar. The story doesnt add up. The guy soaked her clothes in water and snapped her nude and even recorded a video. Lies. Did he force the clothes off her body? She just came to his house, quietly watched him remove her clothes including pant if she wore any, then soaked them. Note she visited him. She also claimed she gave him 18k to buy a phone for her. Why would anyone give a cobbler money to buy phone. Is he a phone seller? How will a graduate give a cobbler money to buy phone for her. This is love affair gone wrong and she decided to frame him up. everything was consensual

fear women
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by fabulous0156(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2020
BluntBoy:

You think all cobblers are illiterates
Help me ask him ooooo so Becos I repair phones does that mean I don't have level or am not a graduate?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
Anybody who read the story would know the girl is a big liar. The story doesnt add up. The guy soaked her clothes in water and snapped her nude and even recorded a video. Lies. Did he force the clothes off her body? She just came to his house, quietly watched him remove her clothes including pant if she wore any, then soaked them. Note she visited him. She also claimed she gave him 18k to buy a phone for her. Why would anyone give a cobbler money to buy phone. Is he a phone seller? How will a graduate give a cobbler money to buy phone for her. This is love affair gone wrong and she decided to frame him up. everything was consensual

See crass analysis!

This is what happens when a dunderhead attempts to make sense, for once in a lifetime.

The criminal has confessed to the rape crime; and you're still saying it's consensual!

I sense there's some dust in your calvarium in place of grey matter!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by candidbabe(f): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by fabulous0156(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=careytommy37 post=85751615]Cobbler dating graduate. Some girls no get levels [/quote
Haha u can't just judge like that na let me use myself has case study am a graduate yet am repairing phone does that mean I don't have level?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by majamajic(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2020
careytommy37:
Cobbler dating graduate. Some girls no get levels

do they have one bf ? they normally have bfs in every department of life , okada bf , supermarket sales boy bf , banker bf , Yahoo bf , trader bf, cosmetic seller bf , jobless guy bf , in all departments

she is lucky for his mum's call , if not this is another murder act .

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
chukel:
[/s]
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Olamywealth10: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2020
u no shut up, no be your people kill their daughter last week, Biafurooo
okorotalkative:
JAILLLL that yoruba demon.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Seeker091: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2020
careytommy37:
Cobbler dating graduate. Some girls no get levels
He said she cut the tie with him after graduating.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by SeunNotOwner: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Pacesetter123:
De problem with some of us in Africa is dat, reading is a taboo to us.De post says she gave him 18k to buy phone.for her.So which one come be de phone wer she no pay for again

chukel:
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Germi9: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2020
Can one Man rape one girl, Without a Weapon?
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by dangotesmummy: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2020
larryking540:

I am a graduate ,I have been to strange places ,and strange community ,and I have asked a mechanic to help me buy a standing fan
My place of primary assignment which is a village is not connected to the city where these things are readily available to get

So am I wrong to ask a mechanic for help ,,or I have to have pride on my shoulder because I am a graduate,?
the fact that you are lucky to get away with somethings doesn't make it right.you were just lucky not to be a victim of a fraudulent or dubious person.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by skyblue4real(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Village people...
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by seunjungle1(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2020
This story is force if you can very well digest the story. He invited you the first time soaked your cloth in water, forcefully raped you and eventually video the scene. Agreed.
Was the girl invited the second when the guy attempted to kill her?
I know there was a good relationship btw the two of them before something else obstruct their affair.
I suspect police wrote the story
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Blackfriday: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
People need to start understanding how some of this girls act, they believe being feminine will always play to their advantage, the society will always believe what ever comes out of their mouth cos they seem to be the weaker species.

Just last December I had to visit my friends cos I didn't want to be all my self during the festive holiday. On getting there my friend had a female friend who was around and according to the my guy, the girl had an accommodation issues cos she had problems with her sister whom she was staying with and asked my friend she come over to the house before she can travel back home for the Xmas, being that she's in need and wouldn't stay for long and they have been trying to know each other for some time, my guy agreed.

Only on 23rd, everybody left the house (I was the last to leave around 9am), returning home, we found out this girl have left the house with personal properties worth close to a million naira (phones and laptops)... Now the issue is, this girl is threatening we sexually harassed her, stole her money she wants to travel with and hide her bus ticket.... This girl was well looked after while she was with us, eat our food, played with us, she has asthma, medication was bought for her, we were totally good to her but say the problem comes to the public domain, everyone will believe her story, no one will give us a listening ear, people will lay abuse on us for trying to take advantage of a helpless girl (sexually harassing her, like she claimed).

Haven being a first hand witness, I think people need to stop throwing stones at every sexual case brought by a woman till all facts are being proven cos some of these girls are just seeking for whom to destroy.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by careytommy37(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
majamajic:

do they have one bf ? they normally have bfs in every department of life , okada bf , supermarket sales boy bf , banker bf , Yahoo bf , trader bf, cosmetic seller bf , jobless guy bf , in all departments

she is lucky for his mum's call , if not this is another murder act .

You sabi dem wella because even though not explicitly stated in the OP, the choice of words used by the publisher will let you know the type of cobbler that is being referred to.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by careytommy37(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:

Gbam! You have said it all
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by suxy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:
Hmm...the two pictures look like two different people.
Though so too....or maybe the pictures are either when he was okay and well to do and when he finally became a cobler or maybe someone is playing prank on our intelligence.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by kay29000(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
suxy:

Though so too....or maybe the pictures are either when he was okay and well to do and when he finally became a cobler or maybe someone is playing prank on our intelligence.

Hmm
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by jeff1607(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:

You read my mind
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good for him.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by BluntBoy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
fabulous0156:

Help me ask him ooooo so Becos I repair phones does that mean I don't have level or am not a graduate?

Don't mind him. They don't know that in this Nigeria, there is nowhere you can't find graduates. You will find them doing bus conductor, you will find them in mechanic sheds, you will find them driving taxis and pushing wheelbarrows.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Greatfullheart: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kingpee2:
He look so much like his crime ,see his devilish eyes especially his right eye ball ....Stupid idiat .....
yeye oh yeye oh yeyeyeyeye

Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by BluntBoy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Does that thing look like a graduate?

Mafinumi mo moje now

Haba, crush titemi cheesy

How do graduates look?

You have not seen professors that look tattered, even among the whites?

Go to some fine arts department and mathematics departments, especially. Some lecturers can even wear mechanic overall stained with engine oil to class.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by BluntBoy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Hahaha!

We just fathered a new word. We legends.

You think Urban dictionary might be interested in this? Off to check.

Yes, the Urban dictionary should welcome that.

It takes care of the Nigerian problem of where to place cobblers who make shoes as well grin
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by foreshore(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by luluosas(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
The girl should blame herself for her ordeal. That's exactly what I meant
Phidel777:
what's "ordinary" about being a cobbler sir
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by Preetychina22(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
You're wise, the story doesn't really add up.
Re: Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends by LZAA: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Olamide babayemi
Na dem grin
Afamed and ebenezar2020 wee avoid this thread
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.