Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? (3215 Views)

Types Of Girls Every Guy Dates Before Meeting The One / How Many Times Did You Get Your Heart Broken Before Meeting "The One? / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by silvertuke(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
190:

I have dreamt of so many people yet only eleven of these dream came tru and the rest Failed

I dreamt of:

Free cocoa
Missy B
Mama-gee
Omolola
Mzdarksin
MyGoldie
Ms.eve
opelovely
Odum/Odunnu
Tpiah
Mediatrix the matrix factor

You can dream of others, please don’t dream of freecocoa because she is already in my dreams. Beware 190.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by red100(f): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
hm, i don't know, possible but, noah m too cynical for that i suppose, better be careful and pay attention on the things that you see with your own eyes and not what somebody else dreams
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Khalraj: 12:47am On May 26, 2019
MrsEve2:

I rebuke thee in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!  angry
Amen! LOL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Ideal: / Men Fall In Love Faster Than Women / My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.