Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? (3213 Views)

Types Of Girls Every Guy Dates Before Meeting The One / How Many Times Did You Get Your Heart Broken Before Meeting "The One? / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by dathaitian(f): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2010
i wonder if me and my boyfriend are met to be together or what does it mean if a person dream of you before they even met you? mind you that person is all the way across the world? and you fell in love ? what does that means?

1 Like

Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by omega25red(m): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2010
that just means you fell for one of the oldest lines in the book. you better watch out because he will see vision that you have evil spirit in you and he alone can get it out with his wanky tongue
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2010
^heeehe exactly
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by obowunmi(m): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2010
It doesn't mean jack shhiittt --- don't illusion yourself that heaven put you two together, because when he starts abusing or taking advantage of you, you will feel relectant to leave. Know this, even if you don't remember anything else. when it comes to relationships. Relationships are a choice, don't involve some spiritual aspect that isn't there.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by dathaitian(f): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2010
but what if you have been together with him for over a year?
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by MrsEve2(f): 1:09am On Dec 06, 2010
Well, I have heard people say that they dreamt their husbands and wives before meeting them and I can vouched for that as well. I dreamt mine before I met him but I thought I was just having a wet dream! embarassed
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by omega25red(m): 1:09am On Dec 06, 2010
dathaitian:

but what if you have been together with him for over a year?
are you kidding? faith has nothing to do with it relationships are hard work and if you have been together for more than a year then you have put in a years worth of relationship work. more to come trust me. if nothing is broken dont fix it

besides how can you dream of someone you have never met? how can you recognise a face in a dream of someone you never met?
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by dathaitian(f): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2010
omega25red:

are you kidding? faith has nothing to do with it relationships are hard work and if you have been together for more than a year then you have put in a years worth of relationship work. more to come trust me. if nothing is broken dont fix it

besides how can you dream of someone you have never met? how can you recognise a face in a dream of someone you never met?
things are possible in every kind of way even if its very rare,,
Mrs, Eve:

Well, I have heard people say that they dreamt their husbands and wives before meeting them and I can vouched for that as well. I dreamt mine before I met him but I thought I was just having a wet dream! embarassed
he did the same for me
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by omega25red(m): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2010
post edited*****
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by 190: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2010
I have dreamt of so many people yet only eleven of these dream came tru and the rest Failed

I dreamt of:

Free cocoa
Missy B
Mama-gee
Omolola
Mzdarksin
MyGoldie
Ms.eve
opelovely
Odum/Odunnu
Tpiah
Mediatrix the matrix factor
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by dathaitian(f): 1:20am On Dec 06, 2010
omega25red:

alright so now that i looked at the picture in your profile i just remembered that i dreamt of you and i want to be with you. youre in mass and im in va thats not a world apart what do you say? it has to be faith because i have seen your face in my dreams etc etc etc
are you being sarcastic or you being real?? or tying to prove your point?
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by omega25red(m): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2010
dathaitian:

are you being sarcastic or you being real?? or tying to prove your point?
sorry but i was being sarcastic not trying to insult you in any way but if you beleive that its faith that brought you two together and its working go with it and dont question it.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by obowunmi(m): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2010
I agree with omega, if it aint broke, don't fix it.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by MurphyG1(m): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2010
How are u so sure it was u he saw in his drms? A lady once told me that. That she knew we were gonna meet before she met me. I wondered how? . Unfortunately it turned out that i didnt like her. So what happened to her drms now? Im not with her and will never be with her. So @ poster u guys are together not because he drmt abt u but because u guys are fine 2geda.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Dsense(m): 3:22am On Dec 06, 2010
OP,
It happened to me too!!!
I've been dreaming of ma beloved one ''baby'' before i even move outta ma country . . I mean about 12 yrs before we firstly talked or met . . .It's real and very possible u feel this way.
Back then i use to feel How's going to flow during our first date .How i'm going to propose to her . . . . . How i ll be treating her . . .How we ll be making love . . How i ll be cooking for her, pampering her . . . .Suprising her with many stuffs . . .Infact it was a great moment to me can't forget it !!!
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by googles: 4:59am On Dec 06, 2010
Rotfl.

How can yuh dream of somebody you 've never met ? lol sounds like some ol' skool lines mehn grin

You dream of an unknown face and wham! you just know he/she is going to be the love of your life undecided

pray tell, wat do y'all do in the dreams ? nack ? undecided
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2010
I am sure you have watched chelsea the Ghanaian movie?
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Dsense(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2010
Yahoo sorry i mean Google! grin how re doin?
It's all bout being romantic dear. . .It hapens naturally thou sometimes i try getting ma head straight but won't still work ''I must dream'' . . .It's all bout being prepared for the prospective life here to arrive and.The funny part of this is after waking up from this dream hgohohohoh . . . . U just fill like commiting suicide as u would love going back to the atmosphere whcih accidentally repeat itself the next day! . . . . But all these thing are attributed to old days' thang . . . .Nothing  these anymore. . . .  .We all believe and dream of what we see or have seen!!
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by MrsEve2(f): 5:18am On Dec 06, 2010
190:

I have dreamt of so many people yet only eleven of these dream came tru and the rest Failed

I dreamt of:

Free cocoa
Missy B
Mama-gee
Omolola
Mzdarksin
MyGoldie
Ms.eve
opelovely
Odum/Odunnu
Tpiah
Mediatrix the matrix factor

I rebuke thee in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!  angry
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by MrsEve2(f): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2010
D-sense:

Yahoo sorry i mean Google! grin how re doin?
It's all bout being romantic dear. . .It hapens naturally thou sometimes i try getting ma head straight but won't still work ''I must dream'' . . .It's all bout being prepared for the prospective life here to arrive and.The funny part of this is after waking up from this dream hgohohohoh . . . . U just fill like commiting suicide as u would love going back to the atmosphere whcih accidentally repeat itself the next day! . . . . But all these thing are attributed to old days' thang . . . .Nothing  these anymore. . . .  .We all believe and dream of what we see or have seen!!

Hey Dsense boo! I dreamt my husband befo I met him now the face wasn't shown as concise as you looking at the screen but the scenery and surrounding were similar. When I met my husband the exact scenes happened from my dream with a little alterations but the ambience were the same, Interesting huh?
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Dsense(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2010
Oh yeah . .I feel you cheesy
Mine is just that  . . .Everything i dreamt bout her was real and still happening  . . The issue is bout me I've forgotten ma role in the dream  grin. .seems funny but i'm serious . . I FORGOT EVERYTHING I USED TO DO IN THAT DERAM . . .Can't recall it precisely and i'm just not okay bout this,  . . .Cause sometimes i feel she might not be the one i used to dream of . . . .Save a Soul!
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by MrsEve2(f): 5:47am On Dec 06, 2010
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't huh?
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Dsense(m): 5:48am On Dec 06, 2010
Hmmmm . . .Brilliant point!
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Akinagirl(f): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2010
You can dream of someone you never met. None of you had dreams where there are people in it but you dont know them? Even in sexual dreams, but my question is, once you wake up, how do you recongise/remember the face? Its all a blur when you wake up.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by googles: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2010
Akinagirl:

You can dream of someone you never met. None of you had dreams where there are people in it but you dont know them? Even in sexual dreams, but my question is, once you wake up, how do you recongise/remember the face? Its all a blur when you wake up.

You have a point true. . I have had dreams abt some faces I couldn't recognize and once I wake up I don't remember wat they even look like

that is why it beats me dat some pple claim to know their partners from dreamland. you dream about someone you dnt know and store the face in

your head and then you start checking out pple's faces to point out your MCdreamy ? undecided doesnt make brain to me. Maybe just maybe I will meet the

man of my dreams very soon pun capitally intended wink
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by freecocoa(f): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2010
Op leave that thing abeg,he just used a line and you fell for it,if you relationship is working fine,let it flow and stop asking questions that there aren't answers to.@190 go look for who dey ur dream cos it's definitely not cocoa.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by tpia1: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2010
A lady once told me that. That she knew we were gonna meet before she met me. I wondered how? . Unfortunately it turned out that i didnt like her. So what happened to her drms now?

wow, this is cold for sure.  j/k.

but i guess if you arent feeling her, then that's that, unless jazz enters the matter.

Im not with her and will never be with her

shocked

@topic

people dream of various things.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by tpia1: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2010
can somebody remove my name from their list.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by Akinagirl(f): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2010
googles:

You have a point true. . I have had dreams abt some faces I couldn't recognize and once I wake up I don't remember wat they even look like

that is why it beats me dat some pple claim to know their partners from dreamland. you dream about someone you dnt know and store the face in

your head and then you start checking out pple's faces to point out your MCdreamy ?  undecided doesnt make brain to me. Maybe just maybe I will meet the

man of my dreams very soon pun capitally intended  wink

Thats true. Thats what beats my imagination, how you'd you recognize the faces? I have had several dreams where I know people, lovers, friends etc. but I don't really KNOW them. I never seen them before in my life. But when I wake up, its a blur, I don't even remember their names if they had names in my dream.
So I just question the mans sincerity. I am not saying that it is impossible, just seems far fetched. undecided
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by MMM2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
i think u need 2 ask joseph not NL
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by oniema(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
@OP if the r/ship is going on smoothly @ present, just enjoy yourself while it last and pls dont let the dream thing enslave you cos you love with all your senses open my dear.
Re: He Dream Of Me Before Meeting Me? by 190: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
tpia come and remove your name yourself,infact u are now officialy my dream

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Fall In Love Faster Than Women / Question For Brothers / Would U Condem A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.