Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend (4222 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2011
NAIRALANDERS!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.
THE LADY IN QUESTION WE LIVED ON THE SAME STREET BEFORE,COINCIDENTALLY WE ATTENDED THE SAME HIGHER INSTITUTION,WE ARE TOO CLOSE,SHE INTRODUCE HER FIANCE TO ME ON THE PHONE,I SPOKE TO THE GUY ONCE ON THE PHONE,LAST YEAR THEY BROKE UP,SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE BROKEN THE RELATIONSHIP,THAT THE GUY IS TOO HARSE AND TEMPRAMENTAL,AND ALWAYS JEALOUS OF HER MALE FRIENDS.EVER SINCE I MET THIS LADY I HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER BUT because OF OUR CLOSENESS I COULDN'T WOOED HER.PLS NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT.WHAT WILL I TELL HER PLS.
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Mavor: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2011
See my guy, this one is not hard. Just summon balls, call her, tell her that you have something very important to discuss with her and then fix a date and time to meet. Then when you guys meet, pour out your heart to her. But please, be prepared. Don't go there with high expectations. Infact, condition your mind for disappointment, so assuming (A BIG IF) that disappointment happens, you will be well prepared. It will be foolish for you not to let her know how you feel, and then have to live the rest of your life wondering about what may have been. You never know, she may feel the same way. You just need to move fast before it's too late. Good luck
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
thanks man! i love our comments i will act accordingly.
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
Similar thing happened to me last year when i fell in love with my very good friend but didn't know how to tell her. Because i was afraid if i told her and she refused and get disappointed at me, our platonic friendship will collasp even if i apologise afterwards. So i thought it wise to send her a text of my mind, i finally did after long rumination and contemplation, i pressed the 'sent botton' then called her like about 26 minutes after she must have gotten the message and thought over it. She picked up the phone and spoke well to me even below my expectation. I was very happy and fulfilled and until now, we are still best of lovers. So guy, u just have to do something about it or perhaps do the same thing i did, Remember there is no time to check the time. So act fast but fasten your belt, I wish you best of luck,
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2011
Thanks,i have called her now that i want to take her out for new year eating & drinking,she has accepted and promised to follow me,and i have given her the venue.So after a long chatting on that day,i will just chip in or let the cat out of the bag.Do u agree with me?
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Madukaele(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
lover boy. go gently oo. e no easy man. ur game is good man
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2011
1quality:

THE LADY IN QUESTION WE LIVED ON THE SAME STREET BEFORE,COINCIDENTALLY WE ATTENDED THE SAME HIGHER INSTITUTION,WE ARE TOO CLOSE,SHE INTRODUCE HER FIANCE TO ME ON THE PHONE,I SPOKE TO THE GUY ONCE ON THE PHONE,LAST YEAR THEY BROKE UP,SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE BROKEN THE RELATIONSHIP,THAT THE GUY IS TOO HARSE AND TEMPRAMENTAL,AND ALWAYS JEALOUS OF HER MALE FRIENDS.EVER SINCE I MET THIS LADY I HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER BUT because OF OUR CLOSENESS I COULDN'T WOOED HER.PLS NAIRALANDERS HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT.WHAT WILL I TELL HER PLS.

why woo her as if she a dog that has to gain your trust

just ask her out straight away
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by playmate(f): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
just tell her how you feel and everythingelse is up to her. .and do it quick before you lose her to someone else!
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by gabriel4u(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
Man their is no need to be afraid just keep your mind set, forget about how close you were but talk to her like you never see her before, let her feel a special feeling different from does once you guys have been doing(friendship play). Wish u good luck guy.(Am sure u will have good testimony to tell)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by odunes: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
Guy speak out your mind to her, evendo you speak out to her and she deny you of what you request for, she wil stil bear it at the back of her mind that you have that feling for her.
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Canisma(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
@poster. This is the simplest thing you ll ever have to do in ur life. Just fix up a rendevous with her, and when u both meet, just look into her eyes and scream "wooooooooooo". ~~~~~~Anyway, the first reply u got is good to go. Cheers,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by stuffs4me(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
@ zim drill
Unlike some people we Nigerians are kinda sentimental about our gals, we like to treat them special cos they really are special cool.
U may not understand sha.
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2011
dear nairalanders! the deal has been sealed, i was successful during our lunch,i invited her for a lunch,i was so nervous initially but the cat was let out of the bag.thanks for all your advise and concern i really love this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2011
Im happy 4 u. Enjoy her now while it last b4 a guy with a car comes.
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by RIPOooo(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2011
1quality:

Uni Graduate could'nt wooed her.OLODO
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by SALady(f): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2011
@Poster can you just ask her out for pete's sake and tell her exactly how you feel about her. Oh! one thing though, be prepared for the friendship speech grin grin
Re: How Can I Woo My Best Female Friend by Tonyfx: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2020

Mr lover boy, one thing I've learnt in life concerning women is that they are attracted to confident people and can detect if a guy is/isn't confident a mile away

(1) (Reply)

MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? / Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.