Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (141084 Views)

Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / SEX: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We're Set To Do Our Introduction— Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by carbon1224(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
He needs herbs for sure to cure all the sugar wey he don Dey take cos that’s the effect of taking sweet things too much as a man.

Miffia:
Hi everyone... Good Afternoon

I will keep this brief and short.. Ignore any typographical error, please.

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

Your advice will be appreciated.. Thank You.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by kiddkash(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Miffia:

I have this boyfriend, we've been dating for years now. The thing is, he doesn't last long during sex, he's a 2 minutes man, as you people call it. There was a time, we had sex, less than 1 minute, yes, I mean less than a minute, just 3 or 4 thrusts and he released. He was shocked, sad and disappointed, I was shocked too. I was even the one cheering him up, not to be sad, that everything will be okay, that's not his fault, he just wore his cloth and left.

This is someone I want to marry, we will soon do our introduction and wedding, and I don't want our sex life to be boring, we are not enjoying s*x at all, and I don't want to cheat on him... We love each other so much.

Please, anybody that has experienced this before, or know how to stop it should advice me on what to do, its not making me happy neither is my boyfriend happy too

you are wicked. why did you cheer him up. you killed his EGO. you two should just have had an awkward silent
and then sleep
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by foleskay(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tell your guy to not always put his mind in d sex while banging. He should try to be thinkn other things and continue banging. With that he should last long. Na strategy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by richPHAROAH: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
this nigerian english of thank me later is annoying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by eldeens: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Shibaraba:
Causes of premature akamu pouring
Smells.....Mouth or body . Once e smell prick go just wan serve akamu comot there sharp sharp.

Punna denial. Hide it from bro's for a long time once he logs in na to serve akamu. No time

Anxiety. ...once you tell man say he dey quick serve akamu, he go dey him mind. That one go make am dey serve am faster than ever.

Solution. Immediately he serve akamu hold the Preeq no leave am. If he tire climb him pole make you ride am like okada Wey dey go ojodu. Once he start as he dey wipe you dey give am better ringtone like say he wan kill you. There, aaaasssshhhhh, ooooshhhhhh. You fit shout Jesus no worry he go forgive you. Your fiancee confidence go boost. He go dey last. No go dey let am take drug or agbo ooo. Those ones just dey kill.

My round one depends on the obow
Wife... 2 minutes.... Because I want sleep.
Side chick.... 5 minutes. . ..She gets collect well make she no play away match
Olosho. .. 10 minutes or more...... My money must not waste.

2nd round na universal for all categories. Tdb. Till day break. All my muscles go Don stand like mad. Na Olosho I pity pass. Dip hand if possible dip leg put.

U be correct Dan iska
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Hotguy27: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Though you said you have been dating for a while, it appears that you people just started having sex recently. If that is true, then what s affecting him is just ANXIETY.

You denied him that for long and this is the consequence.

I suggest that he should:

1. Start a daily exercise (press up, frog jump, running, etc.

2. Start taking enough fruits e.g. water melon, orange, carrot, cucumber, cashew nuts etc

3. Do pre-intimacy for a long time. Forget about penetration first. During this process, be touching, massaging, rubbing (and sucking if possible) his organ intermittently.

4. He can use condom sometimes to penetrate after the 3 above. Condom will help him last longer and assist in rebuilding his confidence.

5. He should desist from too much sugar intake and over feeding.

6. Finally, both of you should check whether you have untreated or poorly treated infections.

Thank me later.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by AreaFada2: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Miffia:

What type of milk?... Peak milk or what?

My dear you ain't taking that milk idea seriously, are you? shocked shocked

There are no quick fixes to it. See a general practitioner or urologist to see if there's any medical causes.

Causes are many.

Of course healthy living and exercise do help.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by richkal(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Miffia this will help your husband to be. Just follow to the detail

yemmit90:
I posted this here because i know a lot of adult men and women experiencing the same do visits this section. Besides, this could be my Godly contribution to help fellow men out there.

The situation got to the point that i sometimes released in less than a minutes of penetration or when engage in long hot romance. I met a man at the filling station during the recent fuel crisis, we got related(due to our long stay on the queue) we talked about everything, Government,women,sex etc. To cut the story short, he introduced me to the following combination after i explained my situation to him;

* A few gloves of Garlic

* Two big Onion

* Few Ginger roots.

* A big cut of water melon

* A small quantity of lemon juice

* A cup of pure/natural honey.

I blends everything together(talking two sponful monrning and night)and after some days, OH Jesus! My babe has to stop me when she could no longer take it.

Still same good performance till now.

Congtats to myself and anyone who this may help.

Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by spill(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Simple house exercise of at least 20minutes everyday will help him as this will boost his endurance level.

Tell him to avoid sex enhancing drugs.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by kpaofame: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
oyaaa:
you've been dating for years and it’s just now his 2mins sex is bothering you?

Because they are planning to get married now finally...
To avoid the urge to eat outside, the food inside need to be sweet always, that's what i can deduce

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by staga: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Miffia:

My sister,
There are exercises your man can do to strengthen his pelvic muscles to be able to hold himself back and last longer. If he does them, he will improve his performance to the point where you will be practically begging him to stop.

This is no reason to abandon your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Yusuf4: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
1. Get him B complex and Tara vid( Don’t get libido or any sex booster drug)
He should take it 2 hours before sex. It helps to pump blood to the muscles. Slow pumping of blood into the penis also causes quick ejaculation.

2. Withdrawal method. Why making love to you, since he comes in 2 minutes, at exactly 1 minute, 30 seconds when he gets the feeling to come, have him pull out or pull him out and continue with romancing and plays for like another 3 minutes. It will make him relax and get him relieved of the anxiety. When he gets in again and still feels like coming in another 3 minutes, he should pull out again, when he gets in after another 3 minutes of play, you will beg him to stop as he will not come again for like 30 to 40 minutes.

3. Sleep over in his house, make love before sleeping as a preamble, sleep and make love to him again around 4 AM in the morning. All his body will be relaxed and he cannot cum anything less than 30 minutes.

If the above does not work, come back and call me liar

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Enemyofpeace: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Abeg if you need a helper to dey assist you I dey here dey wait for your call

I'm sure my dominique no go mind make I dey help you with at least 1 hour before coming
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by kayevans: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Shibaraba:
Smells.....Mouth or body . Once e smell prick go just wan serve akamu comot there sharp sharp.

Punna denial. Hide it from bro's for a long time once he logs in na to serve akamu. No time

Anxiety. ...once you tell man say he dey quick serve akamu, he go dey him mind. That one go make am dey serve am faster than ever.

Solution. Immediately he serve akamu hold the Preeq no leave am. If he tire climb him pole make you ride am like okada Wey dey go ojodu. Once he start as he dey wipe you dey give am better ringtone like say he wan kill you. There, aaaasssshhhhh, ooooshhhhhh. You fit shout Jesus no worry he go forgive you. Your fiancee confidence go boost. He go dey last. No go dey let am take drug or agbo ooo. Those ones just dey kill.

2nd round na universal for all categories. Tdb. Till day break. All my muscles go Don stand like mad. Na Olosho I pity pass. Dip hand if possible dip leg put.

Lol. You are jst mad
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by wallymore(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
PLZ don't leave your bf o o... because u love him so much. What u need to do it that.
1. Go to alagbo people they will give u all he need to last on u.
2. They will give u agbo jeje, he should take it almost everyday.
3. He should stop taken beer.
5. He should tel the agbo seller to give him idakole agbo. He will be ok... he is your husband don't leave him o o. Every problem has solution. Gba.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Johnsown1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
My dear encourage him to be having less sugary things ( raw sugar,beers, minerals) and cold things. He should be taking more of water,tigar nut,soursop and,cucumber. Then at least having sex 2-4 times weakly. Until the long time sex comes back.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Enemyofpeace: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yusuf4:
1. Get him B complex and Tara vid( Don’t get libido or any sex booster drug)
He should take it 2 hours before sex. It helps to pump blood to the muscles. Slow pumping of blood into the penis also causes quick ejaculation.

2. Withdrawal method. Why making love to you, since he comes in 2 minutes, at exactly 1 minute, 30 seconds when he gets the feeling to come, have him pull out or pull him out and continue with romancing and plays for like another 3 minutes. It will make him relax and get him relieved of the anxiety. When he gets in again and still feels like coming in another 3 minutes, he should pull out again, when he gets in after another 3 minutes of play, you will beg him to stop as he will not come again for like 30 to 40 minutes.

3. Sleep over in his house, make love before sleeping as a preamble, sleep and make love to him again around 4 AM in the morning. All his body will be relaxed and he cannot cum anything less than 30 minutes.

If the above does not work, come back and call me liar
prof prof I dey greet o, no wonder your landlady no dey collect house rent from you again since her husband died

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Johans1991: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
nothing will ever satisfy ashawo. i will only advice the man not to make the greatest mistake of marrying you. you have already found a reason to cheat on him .
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by DenreleDave(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Shibaraba:

All ur rubbish talk no even get one sense at all... Shit

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by aralc: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Miffia:

Jeez, people viewing this topic plenty o.

@op I can completely relate to this. It has happened to me especially the 4 thrust. What I did is to understand that it has to do with the mind. Then know when it is too sensitive to withdraw then finally I used Samsu Oil. It reduces the sensitivity of the Mr. John. All those persons saying chat me up or call me don't listen to them. You can order it from the two major online stores In Nigeria. Follow the instruction and he is good to go. It is safe and reliable.

From less than a minute to more than 10 mimutes. That's the transformation. I remembered an occasion I was tired of thrusting cos I couldn't release on time. No side effects.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Dreydoe(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Har2grin:
lemme gv u a tip...buy like 6 or 7 pieces of bitter cola..let him chew it 5 minutes b4 u guys r abt to have sex..u will tank me...tell him to gv it a try...
can u plsss,,add me up on WhatsApp... I'll gv u free herbal solution...trusted and tested...I'm nt demanding from u...I just wanna help...07014220720
bro..u are wicked! 6-7 pieces of bitter cola in oneday..is toomuch..haba.. The guy won't sleep for 3days .. 2-3 is enough

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Niccoloimhotep: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you happen to reside in ibadan or can make the journey down to ibadan, then your problems are over with less than 7k herbs. Particularly the powdered ones called Agunmu in yoruba language. Believe me, these herbs works like magic with a periods of one week and if he can continuously take it for like 3 weeks non stop then he might need to take a break from it for as long as 6 months before the need it arises. I wish you and your hubby goodluck in your search for sexual bonding.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by BankyGee(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Happyguy201:
YOUR PROBLEM IS
LOOSE PUSSY
WATERY PUSSY
OPEN PUSSY
SMELLY PUSSY
MADAM ONCE YOU TAKE CARE OF THIS YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Shut up! angry

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Bobonowell(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Introduce him to tramadol , ,
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by shoskid(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mrmezico:
I dnt believ there's any particular drugs or medicine 4 treatment of quick ejaculation other than contineous nd constant sex, just be having sex, always hv sex, i said just continue having sex evrytime, both in season nd out of season just be knacking kpekus nd you wil get used to her body nd ur problem wil be over. dnt 4get 2 thank me later.

This is the best solution
Take it or leave it, The more you do the more you last
From 5mins to 2hrs+

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Emmasnoop(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Women and Bleep tufiakwa.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by ademasta(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
It is well
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by buskill: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
**There is no need to message me again tell to do this recipy below.

SUPER+SUPER COMBINATION OF LIBIDO BOOSTER

Without leaving a stone on turn,this is another libido booster for both men and women,many homes has been crushed,many family had been separated due to the fact that my woman don't know different styles in sexology.

4pieces of banana

2pieces of Apple

2pieces of oranges

3slices of water melon

A whole coconuts

Tiger nuts

A whole pawpaw

1 piece of pear.

If you like you can blend and drink,you will derive the same result,and if you like you may take it raw.this will wake some cells that are weak in the body to regain strength and more effective in their various department.take it once in a week and be satisfy.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Correcto: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
There is nothing wrong with your fiance. It all means he enjoys your honeypot so much and feels intense pleasure whenever he is in. The solution is simple, he should control his intense pleasure. The question is how I guess. Here are some tips for him:

Tell him to exercise more often in the morning.
He should stop taking sweetened drinks and drink more water.
He should chew mint gum (not sugary ones while making love to you.
He should also be talking to you while making love to you. Eg "I am gonna deal with your honey pot today" All this will help reduce the intense pleasure and make him last longer.
Feel free to message me if you need any explanation.
Miffia:

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Matrixzoom: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
KOLAKALAGBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

as e dey hot so, 2 glass full of KOLAKALAGBO an hour before he visit your puna, my dear, you go call GOD.

ITS ABOUT 18K NOW FOR THE DRINK.

END OF STORY.

*PRACTICE PASSIONATE MouthAction TOO, IF HE EJACULATES, GRAB THE GBOLA, MANIPULATE AM, CARESS AM, SUCK AM IN NO TIME HES CHARGED UP AGAIN AND BOOM HES INTO YOU AND HES CONFIDENCE KEEPS GROWING. FROM THAT 2 MINS, U GO END UP DEY BEG AM TO STOP WHEN HE DON GO STRAIGHT 45 MINS.
Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by Ashley86400: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Shibaraba:

Is this one okay like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.