Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? (796 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by nurabela: 12:54am On Dec 07, 2010
How would you feel if you find yourself in such situation?
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by Dsense(m): 1:00am On Dec 07, 2010
Yep . , I would be very worried . . . .Because i don't and can't it .
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by HighChief4(m): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2010
It's wrong
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by 190: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2010
hes a full, fool
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by red100(f): 1:49am On Dec 07, 2010
it wouldn't bother me that much, it's his history. of course i would feel jealous though if i would see them.
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50am On Dec 07, 2010
emmh if d relationship is over dose papers shud b recycled cus as his gal u nevr gona b comfortable wiv it  let him no dis
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by Carolece(f): 2:16am On Dec 07, 2010
I'd tell him to burn them immediately after I find out about them. If he refuses I'm out of that relationship.
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by iice(f): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2010
Depends. . .i usually just find them hilarious and corny.
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by slymm(f): 1:25am On Dec 08, 2010
you will break up with him if he refuses to burn the letters?? Isn't that a bit harsh? I personally couldn't be bothered by such, in my view, everyone has a past. I have pics of my exes, so does my bf, they are kept along with old pics and as long as they are in no ones face, no biggie. I will only have problems with pics on the phone, laptop or any other personal electronic device, especially the semi nude ones.
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 08, 2010
Like iice said it depends. Cus lets be honest here, you just can not forget/fully get over some people. So I wouldn't blame my bf if he do such cus I have an ex that I will never ever forget even when I grow old. He is right next to my memory lane he will never fade away.
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by WhyAWhy(m): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2011
slymm:

you will break up with him if he refuses to burn the letters?? Isn't that a bit harsh? I personally couldn't be bothered by such, in my view, everyone has a past. I have pics of my exes, so does my bf, they are kept along with old pics and as long as they are in no ones face, no biggie. I will only have problems with pics on the phone, laptop or any other personal electronic device, especially the semi unclothed ones.

very correct and FYI you might turn out to be my ex also someday. So for me, I just keep everything, would part with it all when i marry someone. grin
Re: Should You Be Worried If Your Boyfriend Keeps Letters From Past Relationships? by davedozz(m): 3:45am On Jan 02, 2011
I don't see any reason why any1 should be jealous over 'letters or pics'. For Crying out low, d guy is with you. And it's his life, remember. So don't allow whatever archive his gathering for posterity sake bother you. He's 2ru with those girls and he's with U!!!

I just wish Nkem will ever understand this!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Divorcee / 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage / Women Cheats With Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.