Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (118667 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Befii: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
wat proof
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Greenbirth: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why he didn't chat a woman from Iran. I thought they hate America

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Anazp: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
kevoh:

I swear, I was having same thoughts while reading the news. All of a sudden they are bending the rules because (1) an american and (2) a whitey is involved. The guy is even hoping she turns to Islam but people like Ese Oruru were not given such choice before forcefully converting her . The hypocrisy is just stinking!
u want to forcefully convert an American so that Trump can bamboozle them with one airstrike
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:
The power of ChatDîcted. There is a way you'll ChatDîct a woman, wherever she is on earth, she'll come to meet you. Some people will think it's jazz, but no, it's just

1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Intelligence
4. Naughty talk

Give a woman those four things and she'll dump her rich and boring man to have you.

LMAO. Hear, hear!
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by kevoh(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Anazp:
u want to forcefully convert an American so that Trump can bamboozle them with one airstrike

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kallmerb:
sorry never knew you guys were greedy thieves
greedy thieves like your yahoo brothers that spoilt nigerian name in the world

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Abduljabbar1313(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by seunfape(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
The woman don old eeee
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by DaddyRochie1642: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Should we tell Him or should we Wait grin grin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by BuhariNaWah: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
WJB14:

That is their way, mannabbq did the same thing, but he is every where on nairaland disturbing the public space.

Send me pm or drop your mail if you want proof.

Guy, please shoot
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by armadeo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Aboki don realise say life pass almajiri.

Green card tins straight.

I wont be surprised to see him turn pastor in the nearest future
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by sunsewa16: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Continuation of slave trade
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Clean2016: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Hahahaha
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mr Isa’s mother, Fatima Suleman, said she had no objection to her son’s relationship with American girlfriend, noting that she would pray for them to have a happy married life in America.

I’m sure they would have a problem if she’s a 43 year old Hausa woman. Over there, 20+ is old too for marriage. But green card sha.

Won’t be surprised if he’s on NL calling women gold diggers grin

3 Likes

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by fortune1968: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Waooo, lucky guy. Pls do urself a favor by not coming back ever again......

Let your children read about Nigeria on papers
Do you hate this country that much ? Remember , things may change for good tommorow .
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin So aboki too don step up for internet cheesy
cheesy.... even the mom looks younger and cleaner than the white maga.

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Khaleell001(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
kiddkash:
i thought northerners don't do yahoo. according to one dwarf Hell rufai

so Aboki yaf join Bad gang

Do yahoo boys show their pics to their would be victims?
Grow some brain dude.
As much as I don't support such relationships,the guy looks quite open.
I would rather say let time tell instead of this early judgement.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by kiddkash(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Do yahoo boys show their pics to their would be victims?
Grow some brain dude.
As much as I don't support such relationships,the guy looks quite open.
I would rather say let time tell instead of this early judgement.
he could be a rookie. just enrolled in yahoo school
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Khaleell001(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
kiddkash:

he could be a rookie. just enrolled in yahoo school

Could?
not even certain of what you want to claim?
This is how we carry our toxic mentality around thinking everyone thinks like us.
Such a shame!
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
hmm IG dey work o! even the mallomites are not left out, d afonjees should be proud of their legacy, afterall na dem start am.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by therajah: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Respect hausa jazz!!
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Horus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Oloriebi17(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
na wa oo nothing alemeto no go see
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by kiddkash(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Could?
not even certain of what you want to claim?
This is how we carry our toxic mentality around thinking everyone thinks like us.
Such a shame!
you're probably right.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
davidtemi:
I trust mama David she go gree wetin
Lol, you have a good mother.

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Legendguru: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Love is blind indeed
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by optimusprime2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mheeen that's an upgrade...
aboki 2.0 +
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by ugbarreta(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
So hausa Muslim can marry oyibo Christian, but they shout taboo when she's a fellow Nigerian. Issorai

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.