Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (118672 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by ekoileblog(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
longjohnsilver:
This people sha...dem sef deh run tinz on a low...

If na southern christian d guy carry go house now, all hell will break loose. Na dat time hisbah go show up.

See the whitey...she no even cover her head, selective sharia... grin

Omo economy don make hausa Moslems wise up Sha.

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Temptee101(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
[s]Do I look hungry to you? use ur God given brain.. [/s]

All na audio

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by gambia(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Interesting grin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by olafriend88(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2020
nengibo:
Most white women become ugly once they pass 35, how can a 43 year old woman be looking like this
[color=#006600][/color].

This contract marriage

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by ekoileblog(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Temptee101:

All na audio

E for be audio production Sha, soon audio go soon full everywhere , e no go come get value again sef
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Orpe7(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Now that's what u call TWICE YOUR FREAKING AGE

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by StTrump: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2020
Imam- "this is a haram"

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Dididrumz(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Clean streets
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by PrinceMajestic: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2020
I'm surprised aboki is featured in this latest one. I dunno why some people saying he a lucky guy or celebrating this like this means a guarantee for a better life? Why you think with your assholes? I thought Islam taught some prestige to its believers? What is prestigious about an aged White woman coming to seek for a man's hand in marriage? Is that not fuckedd up enough? A woman marrying u to use you as a black intimacy gadget then the prestige of a man is forever lost, he may even get shot n face racial profiling there. I wanna fvck all races. Asian women, Caribbean, Indian, US, Slovakian ladies et al but I cannot be married n used by a woman because she's white or she's got dollar. I'm real African

4 Likes

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Slimdada(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations boy k1 visa loading
This should have been my faith this year.if not that the white woman I have been talking with on video call for two years is stingy, doesn't care or love me back we had to break up

4 Likes

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by JamesBond008(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Neddstark: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2020
The woman fine sha
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2020
kiddkash:
i thought northerners don't do yahoo. according to one dwarf Hell rufai

grin grin grin grin grin

their own yahoo is 'greencard yahoo', it's cleaner and more beneficial to society, sanctioned by the prophet (SAW)

3 Likes

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by petnuel(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:
The power of ChatDîcted. There is a way you'll ChatDîct a woman, wherever she is on earth, she'll come to meet you. Some people will think it's jazz, but no, it's just

1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Intelligence
4. Naughty talk

Give a woman those four things and she'll dump her rich and boring man to have you.

How many female senators, company directors, celebrities yo don chatdict to follow you before? How many women have travelled from abroad to come see you due to your "chatdiction"

2 Likes

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Keziehenry(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:
it's such a pity and his mother agree ooo undecided
talking as if your own mother won't go for Thanksgiving in a church or mosque for such offer.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Kingrexyl(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Temptee101:

All na audio
Tell that to your father not me..
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Chisaedhor: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations bro
This is how you escaped this shithole grin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by gbagyiza: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Katier00:
It could be love. Have you guys thought of that

Which kind of love is this? If another rich American lady in her twenties approach him do you think he will choose this one?

2 Likes

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Befii: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Choi! Decision influenced by poverty, won't marry dat woman even though she is a trillonaire! pray for u dude, she no even fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Sterope(f): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2020
Big gamble!
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by projet: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2020
dude tried for pulling this stuff up.guess his the first from that region.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by OlawaleBammie: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Katier00:
It could be love. Have you guys thought of that
Na which kain love b dat,
Let just admit the guy don get two mothers.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by MedicH: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2020
My prayer everyday man. I don win most of my wars but it remain to cut off my roots entire with Africa a cursed place. Congrats boy your k1 is sure welcome to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Temptee101(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Tell that to your father not me..
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2020
c
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Nawa oo bt whatever rocks ur boat.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Dem don use America kolo-nice dis wan grin; we all gon learn somehow, experience is the best teacher
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Jamesmatic(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Garuba don dey do legit shocked
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by PrinceMajestic: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Befii:
Choi! Decision influenced by poverty, won't marry dat woman even though she is a trillonaire! pray for u dude, she no even fine
very unwise thing to do. He will b a sex slave to her and still suffer racial profiling or get shot there
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Katier00(f): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2020
gbagyiza:

Which kind of love is this? If another rich American lady in her twenties approach him do you think he will choose this one?
love is a mystery
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Aturitoroman: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Na only benin people u see angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.