Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (118662 Views)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kallmerb:
Game over... Hausa self don wake up
are tell you
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
How
Katier00:
It could be love. Have you guys thought of that

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by taf4u4me(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:
The power of ChatDîcted. There is a way you'll ChatDîct a woman, wherever she is on earth, she'll come to meet you. Some people will think it's jazz, but no, it's just

1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Intelligence
4. Naughty talk

Give a woman those four things and she'll dump her rich and boring man to have you.

not rich and boring man here In NAIJA bro
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Almisbahussalaf: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Congratulations to Suleiman
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by davidtemi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:
Lol, you have a good mother.
walahi dat fear sef dey there. I don marry wit 2kids now I still fear my mama pass anytin

1 Like

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Cousin9999: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Green card loading...

Find a nice Nigerian girl in Georgia or New York.

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Cousin9999: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oh, and make that white girl pay for you to go to med school, young man.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by NoChill: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Look at them haggard old looking slumps coming to take the best of our flock, and we willingly giving ourselves to them.

Product of a failed country
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by judeodion(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
usmandra11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/american-mom-46-in-kano-to-marry-23-year-old-lover-she-met-on-instagram/amp/

This is the inversion of Ned/Regina.
Regina/Ned = 46yr Mom/23yr boy. Equation balance. We can hear word now ba
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Cousin9999: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
NoChill:
Look at them haggard old looking slumps coming to take the best of our flock, and we willingly giving ourselves to them.

Product of a failed country

She's not taking anything. It's a symbiotic relationship. It's the same sugar daddy/mama, trophy wife/husband relationship that happens in every single country in the world.

It's actually something to be a bit proud of that someone flies thousands of miles and spends tens of thousands of dollars to bring over someone they know doesn't really want them and will likely dump them. No woman is doing that for Indian men or Chinese men. But they do it every day for Nigerian men. Why? Nigerian men are handsome, fit, charming, romantic, smart, hard-working, ambitious, great fathers, great husbands, great neighbors, great community members...the list goes on.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Exodora: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Notasaints:
it's such a pity and his mother agree ooo undecided
Hypocrite every where , had it been a Nigerian she would not accept her ,but is a foreign woman. Not all foreigners are rich the way we think. A Chinese man once said , in five years time to come everybody will run away from Nigeria may be this is the perfect example of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by OnyesomJ(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Opportunity comes but once!!

The Guy is Lucky,abeg do make comot from this shit hole Con3
Grab ur copy now !!!gringrin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by judges: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
I hope slavery is not the next on line. Congratulation
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Riscawendy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
If you multiple the boy's age by 2 you will get the woman's age, and if you divide the woman's age by 2 you will get the boy's age. In conclusion they are mathematically in love, the 2 of them.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Bola146(f): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bigfishlee45:

I thought you are educated enough. ouch!
Ouch for your life lipsrsealed
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Bola146(f): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Kai, Bolo146. Na wa o so I think sai we no sabi do internet ko? Toh let me tell youu na we get the internet. Haba I dey crazy?

cheesy
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Bola146(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Munzy14:
cheesy.... even the mom looks younger and cleaner than the white maga.
grin
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

You too know say na Benin be d baba.... den plenty for France ehn, as one dey enta Europe marry old mama, na hin go dey call hin friends for house say... dem come
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by emeijeh(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Littleman123:

You too know say na Benin be d baba.... den plenty for France ehn, as one dey enta Europe marry old mama, na hin go dey call hin friends for house say... dem come
I grew up in Benin jare.
I know their ways
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by realoscar84(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Time to take Instagram serious abeg. Ayam tayad of this country
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by bikassava: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
[s][/s]
Katier00:
love is a mystery
[s][/s]
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by sharone21(f): 2:50am On Jan 19, 2020
hope4nigeria:
after thrump Don warn this woman not to travel to Nigeria, na Kano he come go sef, now it will take US Marine 5days job for rescue operation, suspected kidnapper keep off oh, American drones will locate you anywhere, if I lie, ask Iran general.

You wicked with your comments ooo....Haba(lol).
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Tbcrown(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2020
The juju legit work like mad no b ordinary eyes Dem do mad�

You know say white woman like black man dick
So guy make u Bleep her well o

Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by rhames(m): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I can't believe Hausas have joined the Benin league.

#greencardthings

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Bad boy
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by rhames(m): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2020
Notasaints:
it's such a pity and his mother agree ooo undecided

Money talks.

US Visa talks too.

The above two no be moi-moi.

And that is for those who know.

Good luck to the couple.
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by gowaga68: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm!
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2020
rhames:

Money talks.

US Visa talks too.

The above two no be moi-moi.

And that is for those who know.

Good luck to the couple.
Ok undecided
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by mayor0780: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2020
This is real its happen here in my area panshekara Kano .The guy in question is a student of Bayero University and a baber by profession. His not a Yahoo his just luck to meet the woman on Instagram. The woman as meet with the boy parents and they both agree to marry and settle down in Yankee ..
Re: Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram by BuhariNaWah: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
WJB14:

Sent.
Seen.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.