Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (11134 Views)

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by victorian(f): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Samakus:

You graduated in 2008? shocked O boy shocked. I was in SS2

You really are indeed patient

I'm patient with the lords strength. I abstained for 8years, away from men before I met my angel , my heartbeat, aka sea never runs dry.

When u meet the right person, all those years of deceits and anguish becomes history, u won't even remember again sef.

I'm glad. Everything became very clear to me. It's good to be patient

This level of my life is like a fairy tale scene. I thank God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by chocboi78(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Married and lives in UK..
M still stuck in 300l inna Nigeria tertiary institution...
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by chocboi78(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
What is wrong with him asking whatever question he has on a dead thread? Abi he ask the question and I no answer am? Biko stop making me feel guilty for no reason
sorry bro but ure guilty.... U fall hand by refusing to give him ur contact but willingly gave it out to a female in the same thread...
Bros over hoes....always remember
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by tnerro1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Texas, USA . Wish I had known what love is back then angry

Married now, named her first girl after me, still feel a bit of remorse when I think about her and her daughter

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Her name is Ann, not sure where she is now.

Anytime I see her, married or not I will surely bang her grin
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
victorian:

If they were taking samples, will I look this fresh at my age?

Dont let your vivid imagination deceive you.

I'm already in a committed relationship as I type with the best of all men, my billionaire Boo.

This period is the best period of my life. Baba God just too much
aiit
Virtuous women spotted.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by phazotron(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sobbing over small financial challenge (as if she's the only one who has problems), causing unnecessary drama for whoever her new boyfriend and locking/isolating herself in her dreary ass apartment in some village in Ikorodu.
Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Afostev11(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Offpoint:
First relationship lasted two and half days...
Asked her out on January 1st, broke up 3rd January.

She asked me to followed her mother to farm and I had no better way to turn her down than to text her a short break up SMS on 2nd night of January after I've already agreed I'd go.
a day old love, she don dey send me farm... a month time na pant I go dey wash... I no do again abeg

She's engaged to a pastor now and I'm glad to still be single now.

2nd relationship lasted 4 days...
After SS, I've been wooing her for 3 months, then she finally agreed. unknown to me, it was a trap.
2 days later after a yes, she told me her birthday is in 2 days time, she's expecting her GIFTS O... I understood what that meant.

I texted her a short break up SMS the next day, told her I've given my life to Christ I want to lived for him. Aswear u just made my day...lolz

I don't know where she's now

1 Like

Re: Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by HugeElephant(f): 11:37pm On Mar 14
Stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? / Man Gets Stuck Inside Best Friend's Wife While Having Sex From Back (photos) / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.