Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? (11099 Views)

How Men Fall In Love / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
Very sad bt we just never learn.

There was Tiger Woods, Strauss-Kahn, Mike Tyson, Arnold the Governor, Samson,(Strongest man in the Bible), David(man after Gods own Heart), Adam(1st Man in bible) and Wanjiru(Best Marathoner in world) all went down due to the Influence of a WOMAN, !! and many many more.

And all I do is ask myself again and again.Is it so hard for a man to just 'run away from a very tight situation? Seriously? Joseph ran so its possible i guess.
The marathoner's death was so tragic, He was only 24 yrs old when he died leaving millons + war behind. The woman that caused his death?a local barmaid.

Why cant u just RUN and run fast like Bolt before you fall victim ?
Would you rather FALL than RUN?
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
You didn't add the latest member -- "Ex congressman, Anthony Weiner" -- a soon to be P0rnstar (lmao)

The most dangerous thing is this life is A HARD D1CK!!  Roger that.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^

But its pulling down men and causing their dreams,careers to go down the drain.
The interesting bit is that its the lowly/simple women that make them go down
Run pliz Run
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^ rUN WHERE? Where are they running to? No be this same earth we dey? hahaha--you never jam.

The only solution is we/they should receive Jesus Christ as our lord and personal savior. Then, you can RUN as fast as you want.

But, if the you still in the "flesh" and you plan on running--odds are you'll enter more trouble.

uPENDO are you Nigerian?
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^^^
lol run to where?!!!  grin your real funny.
Run to where theres no temptation.You see it coming, you embrace it and give it time to germinate.
Just drop it,look the other way and run wherever just out of temptation zone.
10 min of pleasure destroys and drives all your dreams down the drain!
is it worth it? sad sad
African flesh blood soul spirit smiley
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^ lol---- That was I asked if you were Nigerian--- My post had a lot of "Nigerian English" - you may not understand some parts.

Yh, of course it's not worth it. It's not their fault. Who in their right mind will want all their dreams driven down the drain? No One. That was why I said "a Hard D1ck is the most dangerous thing in this life." If only they could help it.

But then again, that's why we have Jesus, Free of charge. Discipline is not enough. smiley
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Cuddlemii: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
As long as a man or woman can't live without the opposite sex then tempations and enuf falling would occur. When women stop dressing provocatively, then men won't fall out.

If men were born with no eyes or blind, they will still have their hands to locate good things. They are pros and can never run. If these men run, its you women who will mock them abeg let them fall jare afterall Abraham got a second wife too, even the holy book had chronic fall outs let alone this sinful world.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by claremont(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
If only the devil didn't use women to tempt these men, they would still be enjoying their careers. Is it so hard for a lady to dress decently so men don't need to fall into temptation
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
@ babe dnt worry i pick out wht i can and wht i dnt know i forward to potato 4 interpretation  grin
i know mumu.maga,tufiakwa,mua,i tire,go chop.All i learnt here lol
and adding to my list.

@cuddlle
Abrahams story is soo diffrent.His case was was to do with child.Besides it was predestined by God I believe. A good eg wld have bn samson and delilah
so if women stopped provocative dressing men wouldnt fall? ok
When it leads them to their deaths then its serious
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Cuddlemii: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
upendo 98:

@cuddlle
Abrahams story is soo diffrent.His case was was to do with child.Besides it was predestined by God I believe. A good eg wld have bn samson and delilah
so if women stopped provocative dressing men wouldnt fall? ok
When it leads them to their deaths then its serious
when the women too make the men go to their graves, its serz. The assasin and the dead would all be judged.

The foreign woman that poisoned Abacha is serious and Abacha dying is serious too

Monica Lewinsky seducing an older president and forcing his duties to the nation to be stopped is serz and Bill Clinton sleeping-with an intern is serz

A lady sleeping-with a married athlete Tiger woods is serz and Tiger woods doing another woman outside his marriage is serz.

Bankole embezzling money for saraki and ini edo is serz and ini edo and saraki sleeping-with a man to steal the masses funds is serious too

Im female but it takes two to tango!!! So both the great men and their sexy women are all fall outs cos people know the names of the great men and the women that shagged these great men and people insult and regard them all as fall outs.

These great men would always be vindicated & still have the cheddars and the women remains whores even lil kim cldnt change these with her rap.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
Tell that to JACOB ZUMA
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
To whom much is given,much is required.
When you are in a high position of authority the society demands a lot in terms of character and Intergrity.
Your fall is gonna be a big one cz of your status.Its not like that of the lowly fellow in the village.
So if you know we demand a lot why not RUN be4 the fall? surely, its not that hard!
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Cuddlemii: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
upendo 98:

To whom much is given,much is required.
When you are in a high position of authority the society demands a lot in terms of character and Intergrity.
Your fall is gonna be a big one cz of your status.Its not like that of the lowly fellow in the village.
So if you know we demand a lot why not RUN be4 the fall? surely, its not that hard!

What have the followers done to boycott or check these fall out machineries in the form of women so that their leaders dont fall into their trap. These followers and society at large too are busy falling out with these women.

Women have 6 fall out tools at the least and Men have just 3 their lips, hands and manhood. Uproot the female tools and ur great men remain intact and in high position of authority.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by busygirl(f): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
BABE!:

^^ lol---- That was I asked if you were Nigerian--- My post had a lot of "Nigerian English" - you may not understand some parts.

Yh, of course it's not worth it. It's not their fault. Who in their right mind will want all their dreams driven down the drain? No One. That was why I said "a Hard D1ck is the most dangerous thing in this life."  If only they could help it.

But then again, that's why we have Jesus, Free of charge.  Discipline is not enough.  smiley

Well said twinnie. The men of today need Jesus! Odikwa very serious for the situation as the things in between their legs never rests lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

claremont:

Cuddlemii link=topic=696847.msg8571386#msg8571386 date=1308774834:

As long as a man or woman can't live without the opposite sex then tempations and enuf falling would occur. When women stop dressing provocatively, then men won't fall out.

If men were born with no eyes or blind, they will still have their hands to locate good things. They are pros and can never run. If these men run, its you women who will mock them abeg let them fall jare afterall Abraham got a second wife too, even the holy book had chronic fall outs let alone this sinful world.
If only the devil didn't use women to tempt these men, they would still be enjoying their careers. Is it so hard for a lady to dress decently so men don't need to fall into temptation

I hate it when people decide to put the blame on a lady's outfit. Even though some people dress very extreme, but hey! we all have choices. A man chooses to sleep with a woman, he is not forced. One thing with men is that even if you are wearing a flowing gown once they like you, most of them will still want to sleep with you.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Cuddlemii: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
busygirl:

Well said twinnie. The men of today need Jesus! Odikwa very serious for the situation as the things in between their legs never rests lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hate it when people decide to put the blame on a lady's outfit. Even though some people dress very extreme, but hey! we all have choices. A man chooses to sleep with a woman, he is not forced. One thing with men is that even if you are wearing a flowing gown once they like you, most of them will still want to sleep with you.
Babes

Thats not the basis here, I believe you can read. My premise is this when men mess up or sleep with a woman, it takes 2 to tango as he is obviously not sleeping-with a table or air. Why should the ladies drill other people's husbands great or no great. If these women said no or closed their laps then the men wont need to fall out or run. But no they had to do Bill Clinton, Tiger woods and the likes abi.

I am a lady and not taking sides but unfortunately im too realistic and straight forward.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
What shocks me the more is the calibre of women pulling most of these great,talented,intelligent men down.
They are simple/ordinary women not even their class.At times i even wonder if its a trap they set for the men or the men just cant resist anything
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nekai(f): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2011
BABE!:

The most dangerous thing is this life is A HARD D1CK!!  Roger that.

LOL!  grin grin grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by MsSophista(f): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
Most of these powerful men had good women/wives. And all the lovin they needed. Only fear of the Lord Jesus keeps a man from a prostitute. These men r weak-willed. And so is their tempter.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2011
@ op, these same people are no extra ordinary people, they re just like me and you, The difference is just their high profile in d society post,.So im nt surprised
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Natasha2(f): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2011
@poster, seconded I wonder the same thing too, why are most men he goats? was Joseph not a man
@Babe don't forget David was a man after Gods own heart oh people still backslide after giving their lives to Christ in fact Lets not even look at it from Biblical aspect, why is it impossible for most men to control their snake? undecided
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

@Babe don't forget David was a man after Gods own heart oh people still backslide after giving their lives to Christ in fact Lets not even look at it from Biblical aspect, why is it impossible for most men to control their snake?  undecided 

David was a "man after God own heart" my yansh--- It's like you don't read your bible. You only listen to what your pastor says in church. David was a jerk 60% of the time.

Anyways, who said they can't backslide? And when they are in the act of "backsliding" who exactly do you think is in control of their actions? Jesus? Mr. Devil?  My point is as long as there's Jesus, they/we ain't gat no problem.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Natasha2(f): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2011
Babe you be original mumu chai I underestimated your mumurity. You said the only solution was to turn to Christ so I reminded you about David who worship God but still fu cked up please don't just read try to understand  cheesy
anyways how are you darling?  kiss
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2011
**smh** Natasha is a monkey? Nah, that doesn't sound good--Monkey is a Natasha.

It's obvious your "understanding" is limited in every area.

First of all, I just pointed the David's thing out for fun---just so you know David wasn't really after God's own heart--like we all say.

You didn't even have anything to say about my main point "against" you (my second paragraph). Loser.

I'm good darling smiley -- I heard you wrote Jamb--
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Natasha2(f): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2011
^6hehehe Orangutan like you, every time you read but you don't comprehend then later you type rubbish, what do you think you've said? undecided

yeah I did cheesy
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 1:13am On Jun 23, 2011
F0000LLLLLL! That's what you are-- What made you think I dIdn't understand? Any outsider reading our posts will know there's something wrong with your head. Wires are touching. -- oponu--

Good good-- you'll do well, no worries.  wink
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Natasha2(f): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2011
yes wires are touching cos they have to connect I'm not like you cos you wires have been separated fully that's why you can't think tongue

thanks cheesy
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by ragdollz: 1:48am On Jun 23, 2011
Gosh men are naturally weak they can't help themselves!! A woman doesn't even have to DO anything! Lol. Men fall for nothing, u don't have to be provocative in ur dressing or attitude to provoke them! It's in their blood, we can only tolerate their shortcomings.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by 190: 2:35am On Jun 23, 2011
ragdollz:

Gosh men are naturally weak they can't help themselves!! A woman doesn't even have to DO anything! Lol. Men fall for nothing, u don't have to be provocative in your dressing or attitude to provoke them! It's in their blood, we can only tolerate their shortcomings.

angry angry
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by iice(f): 3:34am On Jun 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

@ op, these same people are no extra ordinary people, they re just like me and you, The difference is just their high profile in d society post,.So im nt surprised

Ding!

@OP, it's irritating for real ooo.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2011
@ Natash and Babe lol

you 2 make me laugh.How do u fight and kiss at the same time? undecided

If you the man knows very well what your worth is and your position etc? what exactly happens that very moment that you can't make a sober decision?
When it comes to business decisions 'most men are very good'.Very critical ,analytical and visionary.
Cant you just apply the same to romance?
If you find urself in the hands of 'jezebel' count to 10 and RUN as fast as your legs can. Think about your life,kids,investments,profile.
All that you taken years to build goes down in 5 min! And some stains stay with us for a very loooong timme too come.
Infact it will be told to your future generations.

Again I say. RUN or FALL.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2011
The great marathoner's downfall.

The guy was only 24 years old.He had property all over plus a nice home. He had a lovely wife and 2 kids.
One night he brought home a 'barmaid'! Unfortunately the wife who happened to be in the vicinity ie  neighbourhood, came home and found the 2 on their marital bed!!.Well,she locked the door separating the upper rooms frm the rooms downstairs. This guy, out of shock, ran out into the balcony and jumped to his death!!
Now you will not believe the stories tht followed. The wife became suspect,the barmaid ,the watchman etc etc.
The mother to this dude hates the his wife with passion and doesnt recognise her at all .She was the first one to point fingers accusing her of causing her sons death.
As if that wasnt enough,3 other women showed up! One is expectant with his child.He had promised to marry her after sending his wife away!
Another woman that the 'mom favoured' has a child too'. with him.The mother recognises this other woman and not the legal wife!!
Things turned soo ugly the mom was charged in court 4 causing havoc during funeral arrangements insisting the son wont get buried till postmortem ws done.
It was done yes bt she wasnt satisfied wth results.She wanted the wife blamed 4 the death!
So she dint attend the sons burial!!!.He was buried by the police and there was very tight security.Shes still facing charges.
Now every woman demands a share of this dudes property.estimated at millions of shillings

Now I wonder was it worth it? Women made him jump off the balcony to his death!! and all his dreams died with him.
And now they fight over his property! cz they have his children etc etc.

All he built, has gone to waste!!!! sad sad

If Joseph ran from Potiphar's wife,you too can run.She was very beautiful I believe.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by MsSophista(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2011
Was it really women who made him jump off the balcony? Or was it a cowardice heart making bad choiceswhich prevented him from facing his mess? At that point running to commit suicide was a bit out of season. God told Adam because u LISTENED to EVE, The blame is on the man that CHOOSES wrongly. Respect to the deceased. There are still mighty men who haven't fallen out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating Yoruba Man / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed / I Haven't Washed My Puss-y In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.