Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday (10523 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2010
Today is Oyaks birthday, though he is not known to be a member of this forum he has developed a notorious reputation for himself via his confirmed staged miracles and manipulation of the gospel for self enrichment. He has also been reported to have destroyed several lives and bred many criminals who are routinely caught stealing their employers money for the benefit of the con man. Pastor chris is ably represented on this forum as many of his accolytes and muguns frequent this forum in a bid to defend the false and ridiculous doctrines he regurgitates. Annually the highlight of pastor chris birthday is a competition amongst his various branches to see which branch/zone would raise the highest amount of money for this demigod's birthday gift, you should see the way these magas try to out do themselves in giving to the scammer, they levy themselves, tax, steal, defraud, prostitu.te, borrow e.t.c just to out give themselves to this criminal.

Current and former CE members are invited to share their experience concerning this scam popularly called OFFER 7 in CEC plc.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Image123(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
^thanks for the update. Now please shut up already, and go and do something productive. It's quite immature kunle, nauseutingly so.

1 Like

Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
To my pastor and father, happy birthday. I join millions to celebrate you today, some of us would have been hopeless, confused and poor if not of the word of God you taught us. Pastor what can i ever give to you that will be too much, nothing!!!. Pastor keep the good work your doing, cos your giving the devil and his children sleepless night. But they cant stop you, we are only becoming bigger and better by the day. Kunle thank you for this apportunity for me to wish my father happy birthday. Pastor you are the best father in the world. Look at how focused and committed i have become cos of the message you preach. You were God sent jare. Carry go, nothing do you.

I will follow you as you follow christ, as long as i live. Let them open new threads on you every minute but my love for you increases cos you gave my life meaning with the word of God.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by sweeteyes: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2010
I believe there is nothing wrong in celebrating a Man of God, that God has used and is still using to propagate the gospel and affect lives.
Happy Bithday Pastor Chris, and to all your detractors, they will only continue to see your back.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
Thank God i dont have African mentality to wait till people die before writing tributes and saying all the nice things. I have only one opportunity in the whole year to celebrate and give my pastor a gift for being a great pastor. Pastor with all of my heart thank you for teaching me the word of God and i appreciate it. Thank you and happy birthday again. Words are not enough to express what a great father you are but in heaven you will receive an award for this live you changed from afar through the television. What kind of live would i have been living if not that i heard those beautiful words from you. Thank you for saying YES to GOD. Thank God you were born today years again and you devoted your life for the master. I never preached the gospel until i listened to you, i never prayed for the sick talk of cast out devil but with your words am living a purposeful live, reaching out to my world with the gospel.

Pastor thank you o! welldone!! carry go!!!
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Image123(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2010
nuella2:

To my pastor and father, happy birthday. I join millions to celebrate you today, some of us would have been hopeless, confused and poor if not of the word of God you taught us. Pastor what can i ever give to you that will be too much, nothing!!!. Pastor keep the good work your doing, cos your giving the devil and his children sleepless night. But they cant stop you, we are only becoming bigger and better by the day. Kunle thank you for this apportunity for me to wish my father happy birthday. Pastor you are the best father in the world. Look at how focused and committed i have become cos of the message you preach. You were God sent jare. Carry go, nothing do you.

I will follow you as you follow christ, as long as i live. Let them open new threads on you every minute but my love for you increases cos you gave my life meaning with the word of God.
Unfortunately, this are the kind of things that make others see sense in kunle's immature post. it's a sorry situation
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by fyneguy: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
Happy Birthday Pastor Chris.

You have been a vessel unto honour. Through the message of love that you preach, many of us have been greatly improved. I thank God for making you a blessing to the world.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
Still waiting for reports/ comments on this year's offer7, how much was raised? Which zone/branch raised the highest amount? How many jeeps did opaks get? How are CE members coping with starving themselves for the benefit of one con man? Will they be able to survive with first fruits coming so soon after opak's birthday?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Image123(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
nuella2:

Thank God i dont have African mentality to wait till people die before writing tributes and saying all the nice things. I have only one opportunity in the whole year to celebrate and give my pastor a gift for being a great pastor. Pastor with all of my heart thank you for teaching me the word of God and i appreciate it. Thank you and happy birthday again. Words are not enough to express what a great father you are but in heaven you will receive an award for this live you changed from afar through the television. What kind of live would i have been living if not that i heard those beautiful words from you. Thank you for saying YES to GOD. Thank God you were born today years again and you devoted your life for the master. I never preached the gospel until i listened to you, i never prayed for the sick talk of cast out devil but with your words am living a purposeful live, reaching out to my world with the gospel.

Pastor thank you o! welldone!! carry go!!!
You don't owe any man worship, spare us this drool, or at least call him on phone. No point sinning to the gallery.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
@image abc abi 123

Whats ur own, i have freedom of speech. Why e dey pain you na. What do you know abt worship? A yoruba man prostrates to the oba(man) and you have not complained. I simply said i appreciate my pastor and you wan die. why na? I appreciate pple around me, anytime i call my mum i tell her i love her tell her she is the best mum. So its my tradition to say nice things to pple that are dear to me and give them precious gifts that cost me alot. I have my life to live, dont disturb me. If you dont know what to post simply watch,thanks.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by ogajim(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
Abi Kunle go send am birthday card? Where would you address it to Houston, SA, Ewu?

"nuella2" CONFIRMED Kunle's assertion with her "brilliant" posts, odikwa very very risky!

Fela said this a long time ago: Suffering and smiling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDIakTWYeA
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ogajim
He won't appreciate the card, it's cold hard cash the beggar wants.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Tonyet1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2010
"If some folks refuses to grow beyond their immature 'topics', the Religious section will outgrow them" - Tonye
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
@TONYE HOW U DEY NA?

@OGAJIM

I make sacrifices for pple i love, when my cousin got married some months back and the cash i had was not enough for the kind of gift i wanted to buy for her, so i sold my gold necklace. I felt good about it cos i made someone happy. So its not suffering and smiling. Its loving and giving gifts that have value.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by ogajim(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^
nuella2, I applaud you for helping out your cousin with a very nice gift on her wedding, we just need to make sure we don't give the HONOR and ADORATION reserved for our GOD to fellow humans and that we remember Jesus Christ in all his glory called us his FRIENDS and not followers.

Matthew 23:8-11

8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by lawrentt(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
ogajim:

^^^
nuella2, I applaud you for helping out your cousin with a very nice gift on her wedding, we just need to make sure we don't give the HONOR and ADORATION reserved for our GOD to fellow humans and that we remember Jesus Christ in all his glory called us his FRIENDS and not followers.

Matthew 23:8-11

8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

If only christian really read their bible very well? majority of them confiled only in their pasters. If  the Pastors can read their bible why not the brethrens?
Celebrate JESUS not man.

I know some friends from the Europe, when they have problems, they will call their pastor all the way from Abroad just to pray for them, as if there are no pastors in the Europe shocked
The fastest way to reach God should ve been go on your knees and pray instead of runing to a pastor that lives 6000km away from u.
After that, after the prayer, they will now send down some money to the pastor as if they are paying the pastors for praying for them.
Christians should wake up jare.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by ogajim(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^

Some of our people are still stuck in the pagan mentality, I remember a friend in the US who traveled home one time and according to his then wife returned home with some "holy water" from a "prophet" that he kept sprinkling around the house. It eventually led to problems between him and his "akata" and before you know it, separation and to cut a long story short, bobo ended up being deported.

I couldn't see him last time I was home and would have asked him if he got a refund from the so called "prophet"

Our people need to KNOW that Jesus Christ has already interceded for us thereby removing the "middle ware" between God and man. No one can help you but your self, live according to God's will and way and you will see your own prayers answered.

Shalom.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by babyme1(f): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
Happy birthday Pastor Chris. I love you
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Skidoc(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
Quick Question: Does anybody know why Image123 is seriously taking loads of Panadol for Pastor Chris' headache? I need this answer for my Final year project. Thank you.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2010
baby.me:

Happy birthday Pastor Chris. I love you

Me nko dont u love me? l really like ur profile pics, its beautiful
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
those that posted the matthew gospel. kindly give me the interpretation. I have a biological father what should i call him?

I call my boss my master, what shall i call him henceforth?
thankyou
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by donnie(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
Dear Pastor Chris,
I was hooked on Marijuana, Benson & hedges, kai-kai, Star larger beer, but the words I heard from that audio tape of yours over 11 years ago, given to me by my friend who was delivered from the confraternity changed my life forever (ever before I saw a single miracle on TV). My childhood hunger for God and his presence was satisfied. The Christ that you preach has made we a wonder to my friends and relatives.

I join millions around the world whose lives have been saved because you said 'yes' , to say Thank you sir, may God reward you and your family abundantly, in this life and in that which is to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
I am quite disappointed that CE adherents have been too ashamed and embarassed to comment on the the riduculous and obviously fraudulent offer7 scam.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
@kunleoshob,
Thank you for creating another opportunity for us on nairaland to celebrate our pastor, Pastor Chris especially on his birthday

1 Like

Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
Offer 7 cheesy
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Azibalua(f): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
to
an astute visionary,
a great man of god
royalty
an epitome of success
a leader
a patriot
sir,
words cannot express how much we love you,
your words have taken us to greater heights.
your love for god is ever so inspiring
your teachings have opened our eyes to who we are as Christians
your words are so precious but yet can be understood by everyone
as a country you have made us understand the real meaning of patriotism
as youths we now know that we can be anything we so aim to be
you have taught us to dream big and to realize that anything is possible to us
thank you sir
happy birthday sir.

@kunle oshob
thanks  for creating this thread for giving us this rare privilege.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2010
KunleOshob:

Today is Oyaks birthday, though he is not known to be a member of this forum he has developed a notorious reputation for himself via his confirmed staged miracles and manipulation of the gospel for self enrichment. He has also been reported to have destroyed several lives and bred many criminals who are routinely caught stealing their employers money for the benefit of the con man. Pastor chris is ably represented on this forum as many of his accolytes and muguns frequent this forum in a bid to defend the false and ridiculous doctrines he regurgitates. Annually the highlight of pastor chris birthday is a competition amongst his various branches to see which branch/zone would raise the highest amount of money for this demigod's birthday gift, you should see the way these magas try to out do themselves in giving to the scammer, they levy themselves, tax, steal, defraud, prostitu.te, borrow e.t.c just to out give themselves to this criminal.

Current and former CE members are invited to share their experience concerning this scam popularly called OFFER 7 in CEC plc.

l remember you saying that God has "called" you to do such and such, is this how "He" told you to do it by trying to run down others, well only small, insignificant perenual under achievers talk in that manner of successful people. Its a shame how you express yourself.

Anyway thank you for the opportunity to gladly wish a prophet of our generation and man sent from God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd. a very happy birthday today, Pastor you are such a great man!
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
Thank you Pastor
Happy birthday

Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by inedi: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
Happy birthday to our father,coach, teacher and most of all God's precious gift to us. Thank you for teaching us God's word that has made us champions in this world and all our endeavours. Happy birthday sir, you are worth celebrating every day. we love you. you are the best pastor in the world, no wornder the devil and his co-horst are mad, the truth is they dont mather a thing they are insignificant, they dont have a voice, we can handle them. just keep up the good work the world is yours, once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Wumine(f): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2010
nuella2:

Pastor what can i ever give to you that will be too much, nothing!!!.

You almost sound like you are equating him to God
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by oluwabamis(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2010
what I am today is because of what I have been hearing from pastor chris for almost 2 decades now. HAPPY BDAY PASTOR CHRIS
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2010
Still waiting for the details of the offer7 scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. / Question For Atheists And Religious People / Why Did You Choose Your Current Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.