Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday (10548 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2010
regged4u:

nuclearboy, now i know u are ready for me. I thought u are trying to make everyone that reads your post believe u are one intellectual who is trying to correct the spiritual mistake u don't even know about in our churches today especially in CE. I just took a very big laugh at u when u said mumu regged4u. it simply tells me that u are deeply scared. First, u are confuse, because u don't know which course u are pursuing in life. That means u don't know urself. now that u have come to me, that means u are prepared. Make sure u have enough money to pay your internet bills, or u want to tell me u are one of our Nigeria internet users who don't pay for their internet connection, becus i know say unna many for this country (U know na, YAHOOO) I have read a lots of your post, and find out that u have once attended CE with a testimony of how a pastor threw a paper note at his member. But there is some thing i saw, that will interest u so much, i want to believe is not u. Becus i was asking myself, how can an anti-Christ contest for Election. But seriously, if na u, guy, i no mind support u oh.

What did you drink or smoke that is worrying you? Its obvious your own case involves mind bending medications - Me, nuclearboy attended CE and someone threw paper note at a member?  shocked You think I'd sit through one of the noise making sessions you call church? When I attended Pentecostal style churches, it was responsible ones innitiated by responsible christians with good values, lifestyles and character - men whose lives showed holiness, not men who jeri-curled their hair. nuclearboy go to CE? I'd rather go to a mosque.

Pls go back and read again after you've slept and woken up and the drugs have left your system. "Petres_007" gave that funny expose and how nuclearboy looks like petres can only be explained by a mind drugged like yours.

Anyways, you've fulfilled CE "righteousness" by submitting your quota of erROR and folly for the evening. Time for sleep before your drugged mind decides you can fly with your employers money to CE (as is usual amongst you) and you too end in prison.

@newmi:

You are already in prison of your own violition.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by regged4u: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

What did you drink or smoke that is worrying you? Its obvious your own case involves mind bending medications - Me, nuclearboy attended CE and someone threw paper note at a member?  shocked You think I'd sit through one of the noise making sessions you call church? When I attended Pentecostal style churches, it was responsible ones innitiated by responsible christians with good values, lifestyles and character - men whose lives showed holiness, not men who jeri-curled their hair. nuclearboy go to CE? I'd rather go to a mosque.

Pls go back and read again after you've slept and woken up and the drugs have left your system. "Petres_007" gave that funny expose and how nuclearboy looks like petres can only be explained by a mind drugged like yours.

Anyways, you've fulfilled CE "righteousness" by submitting your quota of erROR and folly for the evening. Time for sleep before your drugged mind decides you can fly with your employers money to CE (as is usual amongst you) and you too end in prison.

@newmi:

You are already in prison of your own violition.

Oh Small Boy, , now i know say ur mugulity tight no be small. U first told me i am one of joagbaje's id on this site. I never knew it can catch and trigger ur holy machine hanger too, if someone say u and Petres_007 are the same (which u are). SMALL BOY GOOD NIGHT, NO THINK oh, U HEAR? Bcus I NEVER START WITH U!
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

Has the irony not struck you yet? Nobody aside CEC is here fot you. 5 against one yet you're still behind. Doesn't that tell you your training, indoctrination and combined intellect is lacking substance.

Mumu is laughing. Well, as they say, the faces of morons is always bathed with smiles. It is the wise that frown. And it is knowledge that makes it easy to find out information that is not copyrighted and thus free on the web. But 32-teeth can't understand that. Only brains do.

Donnie is here hissing. Hisses AND Talk is cheap - excellence is a word CE understands only when it comes to prostitution and theft/fraud. Examples abound. BTW, I hear your pastors are now being linked to Juju too.

Where's the new illiterate ragged-one? Where's his contribution to tonight's folly?

Jo says I scored myself low in the eyes of everyone. In your dreams of being god! Except if everyone of course, means just your CE image laundering and customer harvesting crew. Why don't you score yourself high and stop spreading a fake gospel?

Mabell: Touch luck ehn? You can't fins the school that conferred the Ph.D? Or can you?

- Nuclearboy (Ph.D, Rad.fc)

Frown, wise, hmmm lol, no wonder that explains how old age is fast catching up with you and yet you symathetically remain a boy refusing to grow.
Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart doeth good like medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

Proverbs 17:13
"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken"

It takes a merry heart to smile and laugh doesn't that give you at least a clue into the character of my spirit, don't worry l didn't expect you to view it as such, that would be somuch of a demand to make from you equivalent to demanding water from a rock, only a miracle can make it possible so boy am praying for mirale for you to grow.
So if this is what it takes to be a slowpoke and mumu why not l gladly thank you for the commendations perhaps that explains amongst several other factors why l've not had any cause to be sick for more than four years now sorry if your experiences are diviant maybe if you learn to start smiling all those anxiety, hypertension, high bp etc will disappear. Nuclearboy grow up health is wealth, smile, Jesus love's, smile Jesus love's you, halelluyah

Knowledge indeed hmmmm lol, criminal and fraudulent knowledge congrat but that does not explain how bonbo.
Once again  grin grin grin
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by maddock(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2010
Can't this thread be locked by the MURDERator,lol. Am not seeing any sense in having a thread like dis still alive.But meanwhile someone said Kunleoshob is a lecturer,is it true? Haba that e xplains all the energy he has to come here and post rubbish cos I guess he is on strike.I am very sure he is
in d dept of religious studies as far as I know nobody has ever gotten bornagain in a CRK class. They teach it but they don't apply it in their life.Or has anybody heard that someone was healed in a CRK class? Bloody pharises,couldntsees and wouldntsees.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2010
^^^
Kunleoshob [Phd. Cam]
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2010
@maddock
maddock:

Can't this thread be locked by the MURDERator,lol. Am not seeing any sense in having a thread like dis still alive.But meanwhile someone said Kunleoshob is a lecturer,is it true? Haba that e xplains all the energy he has to come here and post rubbish cos I guess he is on strike.I am very sure he is
in d dept of religious studies as far as I know nobody has ever gotten bornagain in a CRK class. They teach it but they don't apply it in their life.Or has anybody heard that someone was healed in a CRK class? Bloody pharises,couldntsees and wouldntsees.

He should have at lleast use this forum to advertise his hand outs to students instead of getting angry at joagbaje making bussiness contact here. Or he turns his car to kabu kabu and inscribe on the car. KUNLE OSHOBI THE ENEMY OF THE CHURCH KABU KABUS. grin
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by InesQor(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2010
@regged4u:

No creativity at all. "Registered for you" i.e. registered for this purpose.

And all his/her posts on NL are on this thread. S/he dived right in, and commented to save his/her church's and pastor's backsides.

Una try.

Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Rhino5dm: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2010
So far so good, all i see is CEC posting scriptures blindly to justify thier greed and continue thier exploitation while Kunle Oshob and Nuclear boy speaks the TRUTH.

Common! Guys why have you monetized the church? So pathetic to how gullible and the down-trodden have falling to this scam.

Just yesterday a friend of mine(a very pretty sincere born again christain lady) in the neighbourhood came running for assistence from me with the notion of doing anything to please me to meet up with a monetary request of her church(name witheld for my reason known to me). * if you persist i will name the church and the purpose of the money for independent verification*

This is a lady that spend more than 50% of her time in serving God and the church. What baffle's me most is that, her condition (low life income)is well known to the church members but nobody cares. I have severally gave same offering,transport money and what have you.
"If those that are writting are fools what those that are reading"

*dont insult me cos am very reactive*
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by regged4u: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2010
InesQor:

@regged4u:

No creativity at all. "Registered for you" i.e. registered for this purpose.

And all his/her posts on NL are on this thread. S/he dived right in, and commented to save his/her church's and pastor's backsides.

Una try.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I don’t like when someone feels he is smart. …. So that small boy don recruit you join his impatience Anti-Christ grew? That is, if he is not the same person. But here is my advice, I hope say all of unna bone strong reach this groove wey men won cook?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by regged4u: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

So far so good, all i see is CEC posting scriptures blindly to justify thier greed and continue thier exploitation while Kunle Oshob and Nuclear boy speaks the TRUTH.

Common! Guys why have you monetized the church? So pathetic to how gullible and the down-trodden have falling to this scam.

Just yesterday a friend of mine(a very pretty sincere born again christain lady) in the neighbourhood came running for assistence from me with the notion of doing anything to please me to meet up with a monetary request of her church(name witheld for my reason known to me). * if you persist i will name the church and the purpose of the money for independent verification*

This is a lady that spend more than 50% of her time in serving God and the church. What baffle's me most is that, her condition (low life income)is well known to the church members but nobody cares. I have severally gave same offering,transport money and what have you.
"If those that are writting are fools what those that are reading"

*dont insult me cos am very reactive*

How come u knows her that much, are u sure u are not her guy that is stopping her from doing her church activity?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Rhino5dm: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
regged4u:

How come u knows her that much, are u sure u are not her guy that is stopping her from doing her church activity?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Maykelly(f): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2010
@poster, u are without knowledge.

Happy birthday to a Prophet.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Ganjaseed: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
@KunleOshob:

Once again I have an update for you. I am not too sure how much they may have collected. But i can tell you that even my wife was taxed 50 euro by sms for the local pastor Birthday here in Amsterdam. I warned her not to part with that bucks with or without my knowledge, she should better get some nice toys for the kids as Xmas present, rather giving to those constant collectors.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by MyJoe: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2010
@Joagbaje
That was wonderful and I have no doubt God will reward you. But I think you should not have uploaded the pictures without the young man's consent, as some people take privacy matters rather seriously.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Zikkyy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
MyJoe:

@Joagbaje
That was wonderful and I have no doubt God will reward you. But I think you should not have uploaded the pictures without the young man's consent, as some people take privacy matters rather seriously.

The man no dey hear word angry i did advise him. It's not a nice thing to do.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by darellone: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
CASE CLOSED,

WE WILL STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO SEE THE TRUTH, NO COMPROMISE BUT JUST THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE FOR SOME PEOPLE TO BELIEVE.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Azibalua(f): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
interesting, how only important people can elicit such great responses from all around the world.
like the saying goes only those who re important are talked about
@kunle oshob, this gospel will be preached anyhow, thanks for the publicity
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by MyJoe: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2010
@Joagbaje
I see you have not taken down the pictures. That’s in bad taste. If you were out to boost Pastor Chris’s spiritual credentials or make the point that God is indeed using you to help the poor, that was not necessary, but I hope the point has now been made. I am assuming, of course, that you do not have the mindset that since you picked up that fellow from a thrash deposit, you can treat him like thrash. Thank you, and may God bless you for helping Jesus when he was ill and homeless.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Joagbaje(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2010
@my Joe ,
MyJoe:

@Joagbaje

What makes you think I don't have his consent ? Maybe I should upload his personal testimony on youtube.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Enigma(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
Further to Petres_007's post earlier on, I saw the below on a thread in the Politics section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567882.0.html#msg7331573

vorosmartm:
[b]
Its a pity that gradually this man's ministry has turned into a ground for milking nigerians dry.
I've been a member for years but stopped after i came back from youth service.
It was becoming obvious that the money was more important.
You need to be a member for you to know what the congregation is going through especially cell leaders,
pcf presidents and departmental leaders. Attend their weekly leaders meeting and be stunned at what you hear and see.
I belong to a cell for job seekers and we were given a thanksgiving target of N200k, Offer 7 just passed.
where do they expect us to get such from? I got employed immediately after service,
for that reason I was asked to bring N50k of the sum.
Is this still a church or something else, we no longer have free access to the word of God from our MOG cos they are sold.
When I joined years back I was really impressed at the level of organisation but now I'm just, God help us, by the way. I left!
God's word cannot be monopolised and manipulated. It has a life of its own [/b]
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by maddock(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ Enigma
By reposting the chaps testimony what have you succeded in saying that has not being said before. Its still one negative as compared to million positive, so keep trying hard to bring more negatives,kapish.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by ogoamaka99(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
regged4u:

Oh Small Boy, , now i know say your mugulity tight no be small. U first told me i am one of joagbaje's id on this site. I never knew it can catch and trigger your holy machine hanger too, if someone say u and Petres_007 are the same (which u are). SMALL BOY GOOD NIGHT,  NO THINK oh,  U HEAR? Bcus I NEVER START WITH U!
    SMALL BOY nuclear the BOY GOOD NIGHT TOO.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
Testimonies of fleecing the flock and scams abound in christ embassy grin

@enigma
Thanx for that interesting contribution.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Enigma(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
maddock:

@ Enigma
By reposting the chaps testimony what have you succeded in saying that has not being said before. Its still one negative as compared to million positive, so keep trying hard to bring more negatives,kapish.

What I have succeeded in saying is that while Oyakhilome may be able to fool a million mumus  grin er victims, there will always be the one or two who will see the light, get smart and escape the corruption.  smiley
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
why are these guys quoting me everywhere?

Nuella said there is nothing she cant give to pst chris. Yeah i said it.

What is wrong with that? What if i say there is nothing i cant give to my husband or mum. Will you still call my name everywhere? You shld know what i meant by that statement. it simply means he is dear to me, i can give him something that is precious to me. That do not mean he has taken the place of Jesus christ in my heart. When a husband calls his wife my one and only, does he mean she is his everything? EVEN HIS GOD?

Let me clear the air, pst chris is my dear pastor, i love and esteem him highly but he is not my God as nuclearboy is TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK.

If i can sell my necklace to buy my cousin a gift, i will sell much more if need be to give for my pastor's birthday, is what i meant by 'there is nothing i cant give to pst chris'.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
@nuella
I am happy for you, I am sure you wouldn't hesitate to even give your self to him cheaply if he as much gives you a hint. Afterall christ embassy adherents are not known for their moral values.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Kunleoshob,
why am i not shocked at your last post
You are indeed very dirty minded
You are just filled with the wrong stuff till they pour over
It's not the first time you stoop so low but i thought you would have become better over time but nooooo
Your mind is as filthy as can be Kunle
Grow up man, grow up
Kai, this is terrible. How could you say such about somebody
You are a disgrace to man
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
@nuella:

You're mistaken. Apparently, your understanding was that I said you were replacing God with your pastor. I apologise for not making it clear. When Moses went up to collect the 10 commandments, the israelites asked for a 'god'. They didn't want to replace Yahweh with gold and silver - they just wanted something they could relate to BECAUSE Moses was not in front of them. But God took offence all the same.

Jesus is not physically in front of you but like Moses, is with the father and thus you want/need moral support, a power to guide, bless, encourage you,  That is the idol you have made of your pastor. You all claim to have left Egypt but then refuse to grow up in God. Your pastor too is in the 'type' of the molten image and calls himself god too - a lie.

Point is, God won't change His mind - He insists ALL Glory and Honor be His. That is what I meant and it is different from replacement. What you are doing is adding 'another' god. According to the Word, a fake god. Which is why in YOUR OWN WORDS, you'll sell your gold (just like the israelites too gave theirs for their molten god which they made by themselves)
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by DeepSight(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
How are you doing, Nuke.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
I'm back on the grind, thanks
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by ogajim(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
mabell:

@Kunleoshob,
why am i not shocked at your last post
You are indeed very dirty minded
You are just filled with the wrong stuff till they pour over
It's not the first time you stoop so low but i thought you would have become better over time but nooooo
Your mind is as filthy as can be Kunle
Grow up man, grow up
Kai, this is terrible. How could you say such about somebody
You are a disgrace to man

Mabell ( where is baby bell?)

How can you call a creation of God that? Even if you know Kunle personally offline, that wouldn't be something one expects from a Christian-Love and Charity towards one another. "he that have ears, let him hear"

If you think Kunle was speaking ill of your pastor, you should be calm in addressing it because it doesn't equal blasphemy because your pastor is after all still human.

Nella2: I've got to applaud your ability to sell all and give to the needy, oops sorry you said Pastor Chris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Question For Atheists And Religious People / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire / I'm Just A Teen, So Why Should I Pay My Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.