Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday (10549 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Joagbaje(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2010
mabell:

so what is kunle and nuclearboy stress?

This is their stress. They have been peddling lies and falsehood on this forum. Running rampage. So when I through the light of the Word of God expose their ignorance. They leave the topic of discussions in anger and come after me. It becomes a personality fight. Our moderators are not really helping. If you really observe, you'll see that when I make a post that puts them in a corner , they leave bible aside and come after my personality. Shouting "he is a pastor" he has no job"  "he is fighting for his daily bread through oyaks opaks" etc. Just to discredit my person.  "Go and get a job" they say.

They try to stir sentiments against my posts. But it Is futile. People are seeing the truth. Since last year I said I am an artist, I make good money and I put my money into the gospel. I also said if I have a pastoral responsibility or any other spiritual responsibility, glory to God. There is pastoral call on everyone in CEC by the way. Every member is a potential pastor. We have oil workers , engineers and other professioners having different pastoral responsibility. It's only their opportunity to serve the master. They are all great givers. We live by our givings.

I tell these guys Judge my posts by scripture. It is losers and weaklings that does those things they do.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Joagbaje(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2010
@Donnie
donnie:

Thank you Holy Spirit for the love of God that you shed abroad in our hearts.
May God bless you Joeagbaje

I trust you have great testimonies too Donnie. The fire of the gospel is burning all over the world
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2010
@joagbaje/mabell
We are not impressed by the "exchange" of correspondence between you two concerning joagbaje's profession as it as been documented on this forum several times that there is more between you two than meets the eye so there is no point in "mabell" pretending to be interviewing joagbaje whilst joagbaje now seizes that opportunity to "innocently" advertise his wares.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2010
@kunleoshob
whilst joagbaje now seizes that opportunity to "innocently" advertise his wares.

And did anyone forbid you from advertising yours?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
I have seen your paintings, Jo, more than you would believe, accept or even fantasize. You are controversial and being the second Pastor at CEC that I have had reason to discuss with, I decided to find out as much as I could - Don't forget the photographs that shocked you. My reason was simple - is this guy real? Is he a victim or a predator? I wanted to know the WHOLE truth. I know you know what I found out. NL may not allow me show what I know but instead of the complaints those morons gave, you people should have dared to challenge me at that time. I assure you you'd be off NL now for shame. Small mistakes, Jo. There is always a trail and some of us write web-scripts in Assembly language - we can go under ALL the layers.

You have asked yourself wrong questions and then answered them AS YOU WANTED above. My question was "how many paintings have you sold and to what value?". Could you have bought a Prado from the proceeds of your paintings? Simple questions, Jo, that you could answer without playing the Mabell/Jo gallery. Many of us know you guys live together in the same bedroom using the same laptop so why are you asking yourself questions online as though you're not together. Is that what pastor chris teaches you? The Christian equivalent of lying (thinking it is) for God?

PS: The paintings you advertise AS YOURS are really nice and you could have made a good living from them. If ONLY you truly believed.

PS (2): I believe you helped that guy which is good and I pray God reward you for your labor of love. However, Hitler, Caligula, Attila the Hun and Nero did good for some people too. That didn't make them Christians, just good marketing executives for their audiences
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Mabell:

You say I CANNOT make ANY post without insultive language. Run, go and meet pastor Chris and tell him you're a bloody liar. Let's show you up - Can you go check my first post on this thread (where I wished Pastor Chris a happy birthday even though I don't agree with his methods) and show me ONE insult there? If you cannot, then you just lied. Liars steal. Thieves fornicate. Fornicators and Adulterers are murderers. Or could it be that it was the "Angel" in Jo's room that took over your fingers when you typed that lie?

But then, we know Angels don't lie. So it was the other side - a demon. Which means demons live in Jo's room (obvious to everyone who is renewed). Murderers and Demons don't go to heaven O. But then, your plans are not for heaven for for Naira and kobo, abi?

Hows my analysis of you being demon, murderer, adulterer, thief and fornicator in comparision to Jesus Words? Pretty lame ehn, since Jesus Himself would have said YOU are degenerate, a coffin containing rotting dead bodies, a self-righteous hypocrite and a generation of Vipers?

My Lord had "celestial" yabbies! No one like Him! And you, you had poor ancestry which you ought to pray about - being a descendant of Pharisees is not good.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
@nuclearboy
You're such a shameless unrepentant person. How can a man be so crude and barbaric in nature?. This guy should be ashame.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^ When Jesus Christ becomes ashamed, I too will be. Go face and shame my Lord first, flat-brain!
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
@nuclearboy
Cld you hit me at @yahoo.com I have something to run by you.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Mabell:
Hows my analysis of you being demon, murderer, adulterer, thief and fornicator in comparision to Jesus Words? Pretty lame ehn, since Jesus Himself would have said YOU are degenerate, a coffin containing rotting dead bodies, a self-righteous hypocrite and a generation of Vipers?

nuclearboy link=topic=563807.msg7314798#msg7314798 date=1292069209:

^^ When Jesus Christ becomes ashamed, I too will be. Go face and shame my Lord first, flat-brain!

@Nuclearboy,
I told you, you can't do without it
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
Liar:

Show me where I wished your pastor a happy birthday or when I said I believed Maddock.

Seems you only see insults - what does that tell you about yourself? Why don't all of you join together and abuse me and see what it does to me - NOTHING. You know why it will do nothing to me? I'm not guilty and my conscience is clean. If I die today, God knows my life has been fulfilled. It is dirty people who hate light shining on their lives because it exposes them.

Now sign out and sign back in as Jo-boy so you can show the "preachy" side!
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Kunle:

Check your Inbox/Spam folder. I just wrote you from nlbomb@gmail.com. If you email me your phone number, I'll call you right away
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

Do you know Jesus? grin.  You sound more like a cultist to me and very very dirty minded human being.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by regged4u: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

I have seen your paintings, Jo, more than you would believe, accept or even fantasize. You are controversial and being the second Pastor at CEC that I have had reason to discuss with, I decided to find out as much as I could - Don't forget the photographs that shocked you. My reason was simple - is this guy real? Is he a victim or a predator? I wanted to know the WHOLE truth. I know you know what I found out. NL may not allow me show what I know but instead of the complaints those morons gave, you people should have dared to challenge me at that time. I assure you you'd be off NL now for shame. Small mistakes, Jo. There is always a trail and some of us write web-scripts in Assembly language - we can go under ALL the layers.

You have asked yourself wrong questions and then answered them AS YOU WANTED above. My question was "how many paintings have you sold and to what value?". Could you have bought a Prado from the proceeds of your paintings? Simple questions, Jo, that you could answer without playing the Mabell/Jo gallery. Many of us know you guys live together in the same bedroom using the same laptop so why are you asking yourself questions online as though you're not together. Is that what pastor chris teaches you? The Christian equivalent of lying (thinking it is) for God?

PS: The paintings you advertise AS YOURS are really nice and you could have made a good living from them. If ONLY you truly believed.

PS (2): I believe you helped that guy which is good and I pray God reward you for your labor of love. However, Hitler, Caligula, Attila the Hun and Nero did good for some people too. That didn't make them Christians, just good marketing executives for their audiences

Well, i can see some stuff this guy (nuclearboy) is really hot, but he sound to me like an anti-Christ who can't wait for his time. I thought the bible said there will be time for the anti-Christ to show face. Boy this is not ur time, shut ur toilet and take a mind scan.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
@mabell:

which one again is raggedman or whats the jokes name above. Just how many aliases do you/joagbaje have. You must be really desolate if you need to prop yourself up like this. Unfortunate

@reggedjoke:

its you who ought know ur time, place and mates. PS: what does "shut the toilet" mean? I went to school when people got a real education so I'm not familiar with thug language or diction
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
@Nuclearboy,
so you know thug language, SHOCKING!!!
And i don't do multiple ID's like you, sorry to dissapoint you
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by regged4u: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

@mabell:

which one again is raggedman or whats the jokes name above. Just how many aliases do you/joagbaje have. You must be really desolate if you need to prop yourself up like this. Unfortunate

@reggedjoke:

its you who ought know your time, place and mates. PS: what does "shut the toilet" mean? I went to school when people got a real education so I'm not familiar with thug language or diction

Nuclearboy or nuclearbumb, watin u call urself, so the school wey u go no teach u manners? I just show, na u dey call me with joagbaje. I hope say na better school u go, or na fear de do u like this? I am only intrested in u because u are a good  anti-Christ Embassy. Tell me, is that the fear of joagbaje is the beginning of ur distruction? I am independent, so face me, don't connect me with any joagbaje. I have read ur post and have read joagbaje's posts, I have read so many people's post. Infact ur toilet is really not a place to take rest. I thought u are hot, why the fear?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ Nuclearboy
Lol you see that is why you will always remain forever a boy look at how you are shamelessly unrepentant, because it would only take a folly with a notoriously redundant and devious mind like yours to still boldly and publicly make reference to that shameless act of gross illegality and lack of reponsibility, when you invaded joagbaje privacy you should be hidding bonbo anyway l know blame you there is nothing wrong when a goat eats grass because that its nature, it becomes abnormal when it attempts to chew born, something becomes wrong when you commit yourself to making sense as opposed to your commitment invading peoples privacy and rubbishing others. Well perhaps you should be reminded am on your tail boy with regards to that picture post issue you must explain  how on earth you could have gained access hmmm how someone could be devastatingly despirate out of frustration. Finally let me warn you am watching your privacy tolerance this time l WILL NAIL YOU Boy.  grin grin grin
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Joagbaje(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

I have seen your paintings, Jo, more than you would believe, accept or even fantasize. You are controversial and being the second Pastor at CEC that I have had reason to discuss with, I decided to find out as much as I could - Don't forget the photographs that shocked you.

The photographs didn't shock me. I have many friend on NL on my facebook. Jesoul has added more friends to me. There is nothing to hide. But I didnt think someone like you will will have such criminal tendency and bring yourself so low. To paste pictures from my library on NL. That I am a very simple and transparent person . If you know me , you will like me.

My reason was simple - is this guy real? Is he a victim or a predator? I wanted to know the WHOLE truth. I know you know what I found out.

What is so special there to find. I kill somebody ?grin grin . Was I not the one that said if you want to know my world , meet. Me on facebook. Many Nairalanders are my friends there.

NL may not allow me show what I know but instead of the complaints those morons gave, you people should have dared to challenge me at that time. I assure you you'd be off NL now for shame. Small mistakes, Jo. There is always a trail and some of us write web-scripts in Assembly language - we can go under ALL the layers.

it so amazing that up to this time you are still trying STRONG FACE for this error of yours.  You scored yourself low in the eye of everyone.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
"Well, he is parading a PhD of apparently questionable pedigree; a fake PhD is one that can be obtained without the traditionally rigorous academic exercise or excellence involved --- such as, for example, one awarded by a "degree mill" or one that can be bought for a few hundred dollars"

@Enigma, from your statement above, i have this question to ask.
Have you not heard of online school?
The world is now a global village where you can do anything right from the comfort of your room, thanks to the internat et al.
So must one be within the four walls of a university before he is awarded a degree or must he go through stress to get one?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Joagbaje(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
@mabel
mabell:

The world is now a global village where you can do anything right from the comfort of your room, thanks to the internat et al.
So must one be within the four walls of a university before he is awarded a degree or must he go through stress to get one?

you shouldn't talk with assumption in my opinion. Of course I get your point , pastor chris cannot parade fake Degree. Anyone should know that . Apart from his scholasticism , he has numerous books published . He had to earn the phd not for fashion. He is publishing bibles and commentaries. He needed to have things in proper perspective.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2010
It would have made sense to respond but I tire easily nowadays. Plus the combined IQ of you 4 would likely just touch 120. That would have been okay if it was one person but shared among you 4, why bother?

I wished Chris Oyakilome a happy Birthday and if you like, be angry at that. But I will continue to point out errors against God and His people. If any of you does not like that, become a muslim and go pray on the expressway.

@newmumu:

Your english and diction is pitiful. Your time would be better spent in adult school than disgracing english online like this. Use simple words to express yourself rather than jumbling words you don't understand together. By the way, people don't invade joeagbaje privacy - they invade Joagbaje's privacy.

Its bone, NOT "born".
Its desperate, not "despirate"
AND your punctuation? shocked, you need the Spirit of Excellence and Truth (uncompromising). Seek it - with Christ.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by donnie(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^You dey show yourself abi?
Mtscheeew

BTW, did I hear you mention the Spirit of excellence? lol. . . your beginning to sound like one of us.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Enigma(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
mabell:

"Well, he is parading a PhD of apparently questionable pedigree; a fake PhD is one that can be obtained without the traditionally rigorous academic exercise or excellence involved --- such as, for example, one awarded by a "degree mill" or one that can be bought for a few hundred dollars"

Look if you keep pursuing this Oyaks' fake PhD issue, you will eventually expose your own man's yansh, you know. Perhaps it is better that you leave it just like Joagbaje ran away the last time the issue was raised here.

If you really want to pursue it I have just one task for you: find out and come back and tell us which University/Institution he got the "PhD" from, in which year and on which subject ----- if you can do that it will be extremely easy to decide objectively and honestly whether his "PhD" is fake or not.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
Lp
nuclearboy:

It would have made sense to respond but I tire easily nowadays. Plus the combined IQ of you 4 would likely just touch 120. That would have been okay if it was one person but shared among you 4, why bother?

I wished Chris Oyakilome a happy Birthday and if you like, be angry at that. But I will continue to point out errors against God and His people. If any of you does not like that, become a muslim and go pray on the expressway.

@newmumu:

Your english and diction is pitiful. Your time would be better spent in adult school than disgracing english online like this. Use simple words to express yourself rather than jumbling words you don't understand together. By the way, people don't invade joeagbaje privacy - they invade Joagbaje's privacy.

Its bone, NOT "born".
Its desperate, not "despirate"
AND your punctuation? shocked, you need the Spirit of Excellence and Truth (uncompromising). Seek it - with Christ.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
Do not run away, l told you l want to know how you managed to successfully gain access to those private documents (photos) from joagbaje.
Could it be that he gave them to you, then you must  be given an award for betrayal else the obvious is you must have performed one of those of your ingenius criminal magics. wink wink

Oga bonbo tell us because l know this is not the end of you in this criminal business you have engaged yourself withundecided undecided
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
Has the irony not struck you yet? Nobody aside CEC is here fot you. 5 against one yet you're still behind. Doesn't that tell you your training, indoctrination and combined intellect is lacking substance.

Mumu is laughing. Well, as they say, the faces of morons is always bathed with smiles. It is the wise that frown. And it is knowledge that makes it easy to find out information that is not copyrighted and thus free on the web. But 32-teeth can't understand that. Only brains do.

Donnie is here hissing. Hisses AND Talk is cheap - excellence is a word CE understands only when it comes to prostitution and theft/fraud. Examples abound. BTW, I hear your pastors are now being linked to Juju too.

Where's the new illiterate ragged-one? Where's his contribution to tonight's folly?

Jo says I scored myself low in the eyes of everyone. In your dreams of being god! Except if everyone of course, means just your CE image laundering and customer harvesting crew. Why don't you score yourself high and stop spreading a fake gospel?

Mabell: Touch luck ehn? You can't fins the school that conferred the Ph.D? Or can you?

- Nuclearboy (Ph.D, Rad.fc)
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by eyzhvntsn: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

grin grin grin
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by regged4u: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

Has the irony not struck you yet? Nobody aside CEC is here fot you. 5 against one yet you're still behind. Doesn't that tell you your training, indoctrination and combined intellect is lacking substance.

Mumu is laughing. Well, as they say, the faces of morons is always bathed with smiles. It is the wise that frown. And it is knowledge that makes it easy to find out information that is not copyrighted and thus free on the web. But 32-teeth can't understand that. Only brains do.

Donnie is here hissing. Hisses AND Talk is cheap - excellence is a word CE understands only when it comes to prostitution and theft/fraud. Examples abound. BTW, I hear your pastors are now being linked to Juju too.

Where's the new illiterate ragged-one? Where's his contribution to tonight's folly?

Jo says I scored myself low in the eyes of everyone. In your dreams of being god! Except if everyone of course, means just your CE image laundering and customer harvesting crew. Why don't you score yourself high and stop spreading a fake gospel?

Mabell: Touch luck ehn? You can't fins the school that conferred the Ph.D? Or can you?

nuclearboy, now i know u are ready for me. I thought u are trying to make everyone that reads ur post believe u are one intellectual who is trying to correct the spiritual mistake u don't even know about in our churches today especially in CE. I just took a very big laugh at u when u said mumu regged4u. it simply tells me that u are deeply scared. First, u are confuse, because u don't know which course u are pursuing in life. That means u don't know urself. now that u have come to me, that means u are prepared. Make sure u have enough money to pay ur internet bills, or u want to tell me u are one of our Nigeria internet users who don't pay for their internet connection, becus i know say unna many for this country (U know na, YAHOOO) I have read a lots of ur post, and find out that u have once attended CE with a testimony of how a pastor threw a paper note at his member. But there is some thing i saw, that will interest u so much, i want to believe is not u. Becus i was asking myself, how can an anti-Christ contest for Election. But seriously, if na u, guy, i no mind support u oh.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by regged4u: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2010
Enigma:

Look if you keep pursuing this Oyaks' fake PhD issue, you will eventually expose your own man's yansh, you know. Perhaps it is better that you leave it just like Joagbaje ran away the last time the issue was raised here.

If you really want to pursue it I have just one task for you: find out and come back and tell us which University/Institution he got the "PhD" from, in which year and on which subject ----- if you can do that it will be extremely easy to decide objectively and honestly whether his "PhD" is fake or not.

Enigma, BROSSSSSSSSSSS, please just one thing i want to know from u. Are u anti-CE or anti-Christ like the other Large Mugu, nuclearboy (who is always a boy)? Pls tell me, so that i will know how i can address ur own case. Because right now i am going through all ur post from an un-signed in page of nairaland. Pls let me know now, and make it fast so that we too can start our own gbege ehhh, make ham fast ohhh, i no get time for play.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by LoveKing(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
CE is a cult. and a sex cult. Well how did the offer 7 go.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by newmi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

Frown, wise, hmmm lol, no wonder that explains how old age is fast catching up with you and yet you symathetically remain a boy refusing to grow.
Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart doeth good like medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

Proverbs 17:13
"A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken"

It takes a merry heart to smile and laugh doesn't that give you at least a clue into the character of my spirit, don't worry l didn't expect you to view it as such, that would be somuch of a demand to make from you equivalent to demanding water from a rock, only a miracle can make it possible so boy am praying for mirale for you to grow.
So if this is what it takes to be a slowpoke and mumu why not l gladly thank you for the commendations perhaps that explains amongst several other factors why l've not had any cause to be sick for more than four years now sorry if your experiences are diviant maybe if you learn to start smiling all those anxiety, hypertension, high bp etc will disappear. Nuclearboy grow up health is wealth, smile, Jesus love's, smile Jesus love's you, halelluyah

Knowledge indeed hmmmm lol, criminal and fraudulent knowledge congrat but that does not explain how bonbo.
Once again  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Question For Atheists And Religious People / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire / I'm Just A Teen, So Why Should I Pay My Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.