Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday (10546 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Ogajim,
i was not referring to pastor chris , i was referring to this

KunleOshob:

@nuella
I am happy for you,[b] I am sure you wouldn't hesitate to even give your self to him cheaply [/b]if he as much gives you a hint. Afterall christ embassy adherents are not known for their moral values.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by fyneguy: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2010
grin` Yes o. Kunle is a Lecturer o.

He teaches yahoo-yahoo101 at Kunshob Cybercafe grin
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

@nuella
I am happy for you, I am sure you wouldn't hesitate to even give your self to him cheaply if he as much gives you a hint. Afterall christ embassy adherents are not known for their moral values.

Are you talking to me or your mother? If she taught you how to respect women, you will not write that nonsense. I demand an apology from you for that insult.
nuclearboy:

@nuella:

You're mistaken. Apparently, your understanding was that I said you were replacing God with your pastor. I apologise for not making it clear. When Moses went up to collect the 10 commandments, the israelites asked for a 'god'. They didn't want to replace Yahweh with gold and silver - they just wanted something they could relate to BECAUSE Moses was not in front of them. But God took offence all the same.

Jesus is not physically in front of you but like Moses, is with the father and thus you want/need moral support, a power to guide, bless, encourage you,  That is the idol you have made of your pastor. You all claim to have left Egypt but then refuse to grow up in God. Your pastor too is in the 'type' of the molten image and calls himself god too - a lie.

Point is, God won't change His mind - He insists ALL Glory and Honor be His. That is what I meant and it is different from replacement. What you are doing is adding 'another' god. According to the Word, a fake god. Which is why in YOUR OWN WORDS, you'll sell your gold (just like the israelites too gave theirs for their molten god which they made by themselves)

stop writing nonsense, your problem is jeolousy. I said i sold my gold cos  i wanted to buy my cousin a gift, cos i give precious gifts. And i will sell my property if need be for my pastor's birthday. Why didnt you say my cousin is my idol too? Go back and read my posts before posting nonsense.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^ what is "jeolousy"? Online dictionaries abound, ma'am.

And you still exhibit limited mental range - must everything be spelt out for you? Who said Chris Yaks is your only idol? Was THAT image the only one your ancestors had?

It is the idea, not the specifics. Idolatry is wrong. Capishe?

Btw, Kunle faced YOU above. You left him and faced his mother. Good training from your idols
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^ what is "jeolousy"? Online dictionaries abound, ma'am.

And you still exhibit limited mental range - must everything be spelt out for you? Who said Chris Yaks is your only idol? Was THAT image the only one your ancestors had?

It is the idea, not the specifics. Idolatry is wrong. Capishe?

Btw, Kunle faced YOU above. You left him and faced his mother. Good training from your idols

Go and sleep, you dont know anything about having idols.And what makes you think am not someone's mum too. Check all my posts in NL if i have ever used such words on anyone. I think you advice your kunle to have some respect for pple, especially in a forum. He doesnt know me personally and have no right to address me in that manner.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
@nuella
You are the one who said you can give opaks "anything" which implies you can give yourself to him. Such acts are not uncommon in sects were their leaders are idolized.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Nuella2:

Okay. Lets talk about respect, sense and wisdom.

You said you can give pastor anything. There is NOTHING that is too much for pastor. Those were your words.

So please answer the following and you'll understand why nobody blames Kunle except your people who have vested interest -

Your gold chain - is it "something" under your control? Yes. And you can give it to him since you said you can give ANYTHING
Your worship - is it "something" under your control? Yes. And you can give it to him since you said you can give ANYTHING
Your body - is it "something" under your control? Yes. So you can give it to him since you said you can give ANYTHING

So whats your complain? Did you say you could give "somethings" or "anything"? See as door hold you for hand?

This is why Wisdom is profitable - you come skidding in like a danfo that lost its brakes on third mainland, say things you don't mean or understand because you are excited then when a calm person shows you what you just said, you get angry. All you need to do is change your words and say "oh okay, I blundered. I am a virtous woman O and I can give him nice presents NOT all things like he is God"

So who is not showing themselves respect now? Plus the above tells you why your service to a man is approaching idolatry.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
@nuclearboy
How now? Hope you are doing great.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuclearboy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Kunle:

God's Love, Power and Blessings cannot be denied in my life. Hope xmas still stands?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by KunleOshob(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^
By the special grace of God.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Nsiman(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2010
Fyneguy! Where have u been? Ur friends in comandclem are waiting 4u @ this thread 'comandclem to liquidate mobil oil' in politics section of nl. Thanks
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by nuella2(f): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
KunleOshob:

@nuella
You are the one who said you can give opaks "anything" which implies you can give yourself to him. Such acts are not uncommon in sects were their leaders are idolized.

Dont try to play smart with me here mr man, when someone makes a statement dont you know where to draw the line? If a mother tell her child i will kill you today, what does it imply to you? When you say 'i serve Nig with all my strength 'while reciting the national pledge, what does that imply to you? Abi it means Nig is your IDOL.

This is a RELIGIOUS forum not a gathering of prostitutes and pimps. If I say something you dont understand you should ask an intelligent question, like what do you mean? rather than saying YOU KNOW I WILL CHEAPLY GIVE MY BODY TO HIM. Like you know me personally and what am capable of doing. Those words imply you are sure not assuming or asking me. I cant tell you, you slept with your sister or pastor's wife, why? you claim to be a christian and its not expected of you to do that. So even if you make a statement that looks somehow, i can only ask you, what you mean? cant categorically say, you will cheaply sleep with your sister, it only shows the kind of heart i have.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by DrJoseph: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2012
I love my pastor abeg, Image456 abeg go bash your head for wall,
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by mabell: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
Who is ur pastor?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by PastorKun(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
The annual offer 7 event in which christ embassy adherents and Oyakhilome worshippers try to out do themselves on who can give more to their Idol. I am sure preparations are in top gear for this annual ritual/sacrifice. Would appreciate if CEC adherents on this forum can update us with how they are preparing for this all 'important' occasion.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by PastorKun(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2012
Still waiting for updates smiley
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by Goshen360(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2012
^^^ Bros....abeg leaf Pastor Chris and his people alone o......... grin
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by PastorKun(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Bros....abeg leaf Pastor Chris and his people alone o......... grin

I just want to know how much they have raised for their money loving demi god na.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by akagaba(f): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2012
Wumine:

You almost sound like you are equating him to God
And so?
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by PastorKun(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2012
@CEC Victims
Today is the D-Day, how much where you able to raise for your idol this year? Which individual was the highest donour? which branch contributed the highest? Which cell contributed the highest? I am all ears waiting for the Jist smiley
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by akagaba(f): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2012
nuella2: OK let me enlighten you on offer7. In christ embassy we celebrate our pastors, leaders and members on their birthdays. Mostly its a surprise, so we call it a name which they dont understand what we are saying. Pastor chris birthday is called 'offer7', we have some other names like, E 21, Vision 17 etc. For your information its not only pastor chris's birthday we celebrate, my birthday was celebrated when i was i cell member, i wonder the name they called it, maybe N3. We appreciate and celebrate each other from pastor to members.

We give towards the celebration of our pastors birthday willingly and not by force, i can count how many times have given for pastors bithday, cos i didnt know the importance until recent, all those times nobody forced me to give. As a cell member several gifts were given tp me, when i got home my uncle asked jokingly if i got married that day.

Offer7 is not a scam, just a name we use in calling his birthday. There are other names around the ministry(E21, vision17, Vision 10, etc.)there names even for members.
U didnt nid 2explain ths to ths jobles kunle0shob and his cohorts. Toking and quoting them is like having a conversation wit d devil whch is not necesary at al. Girl, stay focused, shun them and let them continue 2be behind u. U ar waistng ur time here explainin thngs 2fools. Get busy pls.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by akagaba(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2012
mabell: ok, are you an artist or not?
Shut up and be focused 4once. I doubt if u ar truly a daughter of zion. Why shud jogabaje answer such jobles mammals.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by akagaba(f): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy bday to my life coach and mentor. God's no 1 prophet in our generation. Many wud hav been dead by now, if not 4 d gospel of christ u preach. D world wud hav been a bitter place if u didnt say "yes" 2d call of christ. Christ is truly in u, and U in Him. Im proud 2be a partaker of d grace upon ur life. U ar d reason 4d season, il 4eva appreciate, love and cherish u. U ar d heaven's citizen on earth. Ride on pastor... Ur followers ar multiplying by d day, and let ur haters and critics increase even the more, becus u need more of their criticism 2forge ahead in life. Im proud of u and 4eva remain loyal to God and u. Thank u sir, u ar d best.
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by PastorKun(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2013
KunleOshob: Today is Oyaks birthday, though he is not known to be a member of this forum he has developed a notorious reputation for himself via his confirmed staged miracles and manipulation of the gospel for self enrichment. He has also been reported to have destroyed several lives and bred many criminals who are routinely caught stealing their employers money for the benefit of the con man. Pastor chris is ably represented on this forum as many of his accolytes and muguns frequent this forum in a bid to defend the false and ridiculous doctrines he regurgitates. Annually the highlight of pastor chris birthday is a competition amongst his various branches to see which branch/zone would raise the highest amount of money for this demigod's birthday gift, you should see the way these magas try to out do themselves in giving to the scammer, they levy themselves, tax, steal, defraud, prostitu.te, borrow e.t.c just to out give themselves to this criminal.

Current and former CE members are invited to share their experience concerning this scam popularly called OFFER 7 in CEC plc.

I believe it's in order to resuscitate this thread. smiley given the occasion today. Let's share our offer 7 experiences here wink
Re: Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday by alice11: 11:39pm On Jan 02
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. / Bible Scholars Lets Discuss Eternal Security / Question For Atheists And Religious People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.