Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter (4631 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by felixawe(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
I am in my late 40s. I am divorced; have been for more than a decade. I live on my own with my two daughters

About a year ago, I went into a relationship with a man four years younger than I am.

Being married, we meet in my place. As a matter of fact he has the key to my flat. It was better than going to hotels.

Besides, my daughters were grown up to appreciate that I need a man in my life.

Well, I thought I could trust him so I gave him permission to come to my house whenever he likes whether am in or not.

I also assumed my daughters were responsible enough to see him as their father. Unfortunately, I miscalculated. Unknown to me while he was having affairs with me, he was also sleeping with my two older daughters.

I didn’t know what was happening until I took my elder daughter to the hospital following her persistent complains of malaria.

I also haven’t been feeling well; so decided to visit the hospital with my daughter.

When the result came out, we were both pronounced pregnant. I was shocked because I didn’t expect to be at my age since I have been having irregular period in the last two years.

my daughter telling him that we were both pregnant for him and he should tell me to abort the baby since she was going to keep hers.

She told him if he tried to play smart with her, the whole world would know that he has been sleeping with her mother, sister and herself.

My second daughter has left home for an unknown destination following the revelation by her sister that she too has been sleeping with him.

I am very confused as my daughter and I are stuck in this awkward situation.

How do I explain to the world that my daughter and I are pregnant for this same man and that he is nowhere to be seen? What should I do please?

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/266fc54e2a0e247344ccccc6c3f17ebf?client=news

1 Like

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by psalmsmiles(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
i know youre lying
kontinue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Ladylite: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Name of the movie pls

4 Likes

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by KingNom(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is terrible. The guy is a monster

1 Like

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Karemarealty288(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
This guy is good @ Ping-pong..

1 Like

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by stanlink(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
If u re actually 40yrs old as claimed how old are your daughters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Reichel99(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fake story.
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Agricaddict(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
The man is so fertile
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Kobicove(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Super story grin
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by doggedfighter(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Keep lying. It's allowed
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Amstupid(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
If and only if your story is true, access to your house can't cause multiple pregnancies. Tell us that you turn yourself to free trade zone and your daughters learned from. Like mother like daughters
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Slaymammas: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Get amazing hook up at www.slaymammas.com best hook up site in Nigeria so far.. hot girls that are ready to please
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by EmmySparky(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lie lie...
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by crackhouse(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2020
Always make sure you tell a good lies
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by ogawisdom(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2020
The man deserves a national award grin
Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by Alkheira(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2020
Please who knows this lady

Re: Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter by solex2346: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2020
your story is interesting but too short to understand. could u pls start it all over again?

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? / See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.