Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42114 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

The best security is the one which is in your hand and not in the hands of strangers.
So are you saying every Nigerian should bear an arm ?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blowjohn(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
blackfase:

And who is going to reform it? The damn outfit has been dysfunctional since how long? with successive govts not doing anything about it, think well before posting man.

Tell me. Who are they going to employ into the local police. The chinese? The Americans?
Is it not the same selfish, wicked, corrupt and greedy Nigerians littered everywhere they will employ?
U should think well before getting sentimental.
Name one instituted body in nigeria that has ever been free of controversy!
Is it no the same humans like u and me that make it corrupt?
Just watch the kind of crimes the new recruits will perpetrate over time.
Nigerians that cannot stand the test of time when money is involved in anything.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by GreyLaw(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

You think every killing that happens in the north happens in the mosque or to Muslims alone? I really doubt you know the terrain and tribes of the North well.

With time your eyes will open. Like OBJ earlier said, this is a Fulanixation issue. The issue of religion comes first as a rallying point, but the main purpose is Fulanization. When Uthman Dan Fodio came with his people was he smiling with those guys up North? Anything that has terror attached to it often goes haywire.

These guys actually want your land and more of it, but religion will be the rallying point.

Moreover, you are not being sincere! Some people here can already see through your bias. You said you are not a Muslim, which I doubt, but you are not a Christian either!

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MayorofLagos(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yusman316:

I know any body's view u people disagree with is either Fulani or Buharist. If u know anything about history then u will know fulanis were grazing most of these lands before others settled there. But that is not even the issue. The issue is some people make it look like Christianity is an endangered religion in Nigeria. Go and ask Babajide Otitoju that has been to most conflict zones in this country, and he will be the first to tell u it's not about targeting a particular religion. If u have an issue with a Fulani, he doesn't care if u speak the same language with him, he will butcher u. Go and do fact finding, majority of the banditry and kidnapping victims in the north, are Muslims

That is true for North. There is no grazing route for fulani in South, nothing below Niger State. Colonial people reated routes in North and gazzetted these routes. Go and find your lost routes in the North.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nature8(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
why are you defending evil? May you and your family suffer what this helpless Christian farmers have been suffering in the hands of fulani terrorists. It will surely get to your turn

Don't mind that wicked guy
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
I
blowjohn:

Oga ask urself ome question.
Was the Nigerian police this terrible in th 80s or early 90s?
If ur answer is no, then u should ask what went wrong.
The issues ur talking about are the same issues that we find in our universities, work places, etc.
It's the issue of greed and corruption.
U think if the sheriffs in America were so corrupt and undisciplined, that they will be where they are today?
U people are talking local police/vigilante as if they are going to import chinese people to come guard us.
Look it's the same nigerians who are greedy, tribalistic, selfish, wicked that they will employ.

The answer to your question is NO. Nigerian Police was not as this worst in the 80’s and 90’s. I believe that answers your first question. Going forward to your second question , Police has been worst under the current administration than ever before. Look at the case of Wadume who confessed and he is still not sentenced, look at all the killings and misbehavior of police officials, have you heard anyone being sentenced yet ? The current Nigerian Police has no discipline. They do evil things and get away with it. I agree corruption is part of our problem but you have this able president integrity there , why is the corruption the highest under Mr Integrity. The present IG suppose to have been sacked in a sane Cline because he has failed so badly. Even the Burutai, he has done the best in can do as army chief and he is tired and not coming up with meaningful ideas anymore and also his term is done. Why not replace him. Why are all of you clamoring about Amotekun and you are not saying anything about the current killing and kidnapping of army and police officers in the north even happening this weekend and now. How is Amotekun more serious issue than Boko-haram and Fulani herdsmen. Sometimes I feel poverty makes some of you say thinks and think foolishly for some minor stipends. Am sure it Buhari ask some of you to slap your mom you will. Sad
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by GreyLaw(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
ednut1:
The usa and EU are fond of this nonsense. Christians and muslims are being killed

The Muslims getting killed might be collateral damage, or terrorism gone wrong.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blowjohn(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
bakescos01:
I

The answer to your question is NO. Nigerian Police was not as this worst in the 80’s and 90’s. I believe that answers your first question. Going forward to your second question , Police has been worst under the current administration than ever before. Look at the case of Wadume who confessed and he is still not sentenced, look at all the killings and misbehavior of police officials, have you heard anyone being sentenced yet ? The current Nigerian Police has no discipline. They do evil things and get away with it. I agree corruption is part of our problem but you have this able president integrity there , why is the corruption the highest under Mr Integrity. The present IG suppose to have been sacked in a sane Cline because he has failed so badly. Even the Burutai, he has done the best in can do as army chief and he is tired and not coming up with meaningful ideas anymore and also his term is done. Why not replace him. Why are all of you clamoring about Amotekun and you are not saying anything about the current killing and kidnapping of army and police officers in the north even happening this weekend and now. How is Amotekun more serious issue than Boko-haram and Fulani herdsmen. Sometimes I feel poverty makes some of you say thinks and think foolishly for some minor stipends. Am sure it Buhari ask some of you to slap your mom you will. Sad

U have even supplied answers to the issues u raised.
And this takes us back to my earlier point.
As long the new outfit is Nigerian, some powerful force will hijack it.
Is it not naija politicians?
That's why I prefer the nigerian army and police to be reformed.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by baganas: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
why are you defending evil? May you and your family suffer what this helpless Christian farmers have been suffering in the hands of fulani terrorists. It will surely get to your turn
Why haven't you comment on the over fifty thousand Muslims killed by Boko Haram in the North East if you truly care about human life. These group it has now become very clear are sponsored by the same group accusing fg for overseen the killings of Christians. In Borno state more than a hundred of mosques were distroyed and worshipers killed. Not a single church is distroyed. Confirm from any Christian living in Borno. This people are enemies of our country determine to distroy us. It doesn't matter who is the President. We must say no now and collectively resist. Otherwise the fate of the middle East countries await us. God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by DMerciful(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
If they want to kill their own people let them do it in their own country
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by NaMeAboki: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

Watch as they will come for you for speaking the truth - it baffles why so many of them lack objectivity.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
zoedew:

Not necessarily. In fact it is the weak who needs an ally oftentimes.

Really?

Is the United States weak then cos it has so many Allies?

Forming alliances makes you stronger.

Those who don't form alliances become easy prey for their enemies.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Derrinclay:

So are you saying every Nigerian should bear an arm ?

Every Nigerian bearing arms doesn't guarantee security or safety. It only worsens it.

We have elected officials who REPRESENT the people.

They are charged with the protection of the people because the people have entrusted to them that responsibility.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by budaatum: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

I checked source for this too and found nothing from EU!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by xpmode(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

Ok until scores are killed before action will be taken. You should be in prison for misdemeanor
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OkunrinMeta: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

You are mad. Does the North not have JTF and Sharia Police?

So we should wait until they kill hundreds of our people? You obviously don't value human lives. So 5 lives is nothing to you ba?

Idiots. We don't have dozens of children like you . We have few per family and we must protect them.

Talking about OPC, have you ever heard of militancy or terrorism pepetrated by the southwest? You have not and can never hear of such!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by zoedew: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Really?

Is the United States weak then cos it has so many Allies?

Forming alliances makes you stronger.

Those who don't form alliances become easy prey for their enemies.
My point is that their are weaker parties in an alliance
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
zoedew:

My point is that their are weaker parties in an alliance

True. But in the end everyone brings something to the table no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by EmekaMD(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Your argument makes no sense. So you are saying GEJ, who also did nothing to stop herdsmen killings, was sponsoring herdsmen?
I'm not a defender of GEJ but i know the fulani herdsmen were not the no 4th most deadliest terrorist organization under his regime.

I also know that he wouldn't have objected or worked against any person who dared tried to stand up against the hegemony and fight to protect his wife and children from being raped and killed.

I can also bet you that GEJ wouldn't have told Nigerians to choose between their lands and their lives
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by EmekaMD(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
BSMS:
Were is the referendum documents that was signed sealed and delivered
where is this one crawling out from ? Abg waka past
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Every Nigerian bearing arms doesn't guarantee security or safety. It only worsens it.

We have elected officials who REPRESENT the people.

They are charged with the protection of the people because the people have entrusted to them that responsibility.
Yeah,and they have failed woefully
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Derrinclay:

Yeah,and they have failed woefully

Governors of Western Nigeria are trying to remedy that now.

Kudos to them.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by ProudDick: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

One Yoruba life is more than 200 northerners. We value life and we don’t give birth like rats.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Vicilo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

From ur ill record, they killed over 30 persons from SW and yet u ask "how many people have they killed in SW" its like u are one of them that don't have regard for human life. 1 life from south remains previous. Take a total count of all the herdsmen have killed across d fed and still buhari haven't even condemn them let alone done something abt them. Amotekun is d ultimate

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by ProudDick: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

There is the police, army and navy. The protect yoruba as much as they protect others. Must yoruba people form a tribal security outfit before they feel protected? Even when doing so contravenes the contents of the constitution? Although, I know that Amotekun will fail but attempting to create is a big attack on unity of this country. yoruba have elders who cannot think but rather behave like untamed donkeys. The consequences of what you have done will be dire. Those who embrace you with love are the people you stab but you call it wisdom.

Are the police, army and navy protecting you in the north that over 10,000 people have been killed? Have they been able to successfully arrest and prosecute any Fulani terrorist herdsman?

So we should wait until our land is turned to a killing field? Remember we value life and one Yoruba life is worth more than 200 aboki lives. We don’t give birth like rats also. So shove your trust in your bum. We don’t need your trust.

Mind you no Fulani will replace buhari. A Yoruba will be president before another Fulani if Nigeria still remains one.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by ProudDick: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Watch as they will come for you for speaking the truth - it baffles why so many of them lack objectivity.

You abokis born like pigs and don’t value life. One Yoruba life is more than 200 aboki lives. We cannot wait until the death toll gets to 100 before protecting ourselves. The police under buhari is incompetent and tribalistic. In spite of all these killings how many Fulani terrorists have been arrested and sentenced? That should tell you what is going on. Amotekun is here to stay. You can continue to kill yourselves in the north that is your own cup of kunu.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Governors of Western Nigeria are trying to remedy that now.

Kudos to them.
Yes,serious kudus to them

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by kakaG: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Lie! Big lie...you are either a Muslim and an extremist or one of those who benefit from their spoils of war. Do you even have conscience? How can you spew this trash here.

Don't piss me off o. Don't lemme shower you with some insults. Nansense
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by zoedew: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

True. But in the end everyone brings something to the table no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
immaculatesense:
My thunder fires destiny...u will soon c d confirmation... No worry
Ode! Nor be only destiny, na eternity. Mumu
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Gideon110(m): 1:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

You are very senseless...
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Raxxye(m): 3:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Witchersunited:

Those numbers killed in the western states, do you think they were logs of wood? No. They were actually humans; people's family members- healthy, living ones with plans for the future. And you still think the number of deaths isn't high enough for them to secure themselves? That's really pathetic!
If you had lost a close family member or friend to Fulani herdsmen, you wouldn't be saying this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives / Pls, Who Have An Idea About Alliance In Motion Global (AIM)? / Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.