Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42062 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blowjohn(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
bakescos01:

And your police that you so much trust are not like animals too ? Harassing Nigerians and extorting Nigerians . Number 1 bribe collector, chasing after every Nigerian youth as fraudster. Killing innocent Chime for nothing in the police station. What’s even wrong with people’s brain sef . This set has failed us times without number but we still feel we should always trust them. How low can some people think

The police is an established institution all over the world.
U cant compare a police man to a local vigilante.
It's better to reform the police than create a monster.
The question we should ask ourselves is why the Nigerian police isn't functioning well.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blackboy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Doing what will empower them, spread them and protect them.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by crackhouse(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths
wait until you are killed before u will realise and probably make another post from the grave to counter what u just said.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Tochi3(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Yusman316(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut u ....what are fulanis doing in Benue are they from there ?
Let an Igbo man rule this country first ....we go clip Una wings
I know any body's view u people disagree with is either Fulani or Buharist. If u know anything about history then u will know fulanis were grazing most of these lands before others settled there. But that is not even the issue. The issue is some people make it look like Christianity is an endangered religion in Nigeria. Go and ask Babajide Otitoju that has been to most conflict zones in this country, and he will be the first to tell u it's not about targeting a particular religion. If u have an issue with a Fulani, he doesn't care if u speak the same language with him, he will butcher u. Go and do fact finding, majority of the banditry and kidnapping victims in the north, are Muslims
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Chydo63(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
I shiver with fear, if you can't drop sensible points, why mention me, scare tactics like these only work on fools.
i have read all your comments and reply & I can correctly say you are not a good person at all. I pity those who who are unfortunate to be your relatives and colleagues, of course you can't have friends, because that's by choice.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Rapmoney(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, just shut your mouth fast and hide those fingers of yours!!!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mrvitalis(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yusman316:

I know any body's view u people disagree with is either Fulani or Buharist. If u know anything about history then u will know fulanis were grazing most of these lands before others settled there. But that is not even the issue. The issue is some people make it look like Christianity is an endangered religion in Nigeria. Go and ask Babajide Otitoju that has been to most conflict zones in this country, and he will be the first to tell u it's not about targeting a particular religion. If u have an issue with a Fulani, he doesn't care if u speak the same language with him, he will butcher u. Go and do fact finding, majority of the banditry and kidnapping victims in the north, are Muslims
Name one city or one tribe in history that has given Fulani's land to settle without fulanis either attempting to convert the land to emirate or actually did

The land southern Kaduna people gave as a reserve how far today ?
What about the land in jos ?

Fulanis have state of origin let them buy cheap land their build ranch case closed
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Rapmoney(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
I have to be a particular tribe and religion to challenge your views, security is in the hands of Nigerians not outsiders, there is an army check point not far from you, If you are an outsider to them, what's stopping them from attacking you right now, stop having that kind of mindset.

If you are a graduate, your certificate should be withdrawn!!!

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blackfase(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nasir123:

Then you've to do more.
Probably start a genocide.

Idi*Otto!

Well, y'all can move to the north, futa jallon or whereever the hell you prefer and dont imperil an entire race cos of ur stupidity. Y'all are no different from kuffirs before them anyways, so go continue ur asslicking,...in futa jallon!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by geosegun(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
heckymaicon:

Very useless analysis. Shame on you

Apologies if my opinion was not up to your expectations. It does happen once in a while. Are we OK now?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blackfase(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
blowjohn:

The question we should ask ourselves is why the Nigerian police isn't functioning well.

And who is going to reform it? The damn outfit has been dysfunctional since how long? with successive govts not doing anything about it, think well before posting man.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Myhusband(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

thunder fire those goats they gave birth to u

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by LabDNA: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

You are a muslim buharideen APC zombie, stop deceiving yourself here.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

You call five human life only . Young man , you don't value human life . I believe you are among those that value cows to human .
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Excellent7(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
MACSTANN:
Why would sahara reporters post a news without a source or reference document. I followed the link shared and I didn't find the link to the referenced report. This is misleading.

Please do not be lazy.
A simple web search would have enabled you assess the report.
I did a search and this is the link to the said EU paliament report:

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/TA-9-2020-0012_EN.pdf
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/TA-9-2020-0012_EN.html
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
blowjohn:

The way to go in Nigeria is restructuring. Under this government police and army have been politicized. A commissioner of police telling a governor that he doesn’t answer to the governor and only answer to the president. Even in the civilized countries like USA they also have neighborhood watch in some regions that works with the police . They have the Sheriff unit, state unit and federal unit of police force. That means the police force is broken into Federal , state and even cities. But here in our country the Abuja have to give the go ahead before police in Lagos attend to an emergency. The police will arrest a criminal in Ondo state and once it’s a Fulani/ Hausa man they ask them to transfer them to Abuja and give them freedom. If you believe in Nigerian police then just wait till they kill any of your family .
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by YungMillionaire: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
Buhari is supporting them instead.
I'll keep shouting this for all that care to know.
All efforts to curb their activities have either been directly objected or worked against by Buhari and his bloodthirsty regime.
The issue of Amotekun has again and again proved that Nnamdi is a smart ass. Hate him all you want but that dude source of intel is unmatched..

Your argument makes no sense. So you are saying GEJ, who also did nothing to stop herdsmen killings, was sponsoring herdsmen?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by YungMillionaire: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

So 5 innocent people slaughtered for no reason is nothing? Are you okay? Are you going to console their families? Feed/clothe their children? Even if its 1 person - a murderous gang cannot be allowed to hold the country to ransome. Never.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mbos: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
how long will this EU , USA , RUSIA GERMANY ETC keep treating Buhari regime with kid glows.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MistadeRegal(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Those killed are Christians. For the fact that majority of them are from the North does not mean those killed are Muslims. Don't you read or listen to the news? They are wiping out Christian dominated communities in the North. Hence, any muslim caught in the killings is by error as they immediately release Muslim captives.

I guess you're not in Nigeria.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
After seeing short videos of the unwarranted killings of Christian Middle belt minority ethnic groups "mainly farming communities" silently taking place with full support of this administration I wept. You won't understand this until you come in contact with the real victims "these people have been through alot" you won't believe things like that is happening in Nigeria. The press cannot publish these carnages either. Something must be done to save these people as the fulanis are fully prepared to exterminate, rename and take over their land forever.
You are right...

Only mad men think Nigeria will get better with the current structure.

The north is afraid to decentralize security.. At least the police and have state police because these Fulani herdsmen will be met with stiff opposition from police in various states...

There agenda is to do this without media shouting and now the regions can't ask for more but restructure and secure whatever is left of the ruins else these immigrants are gonna exterminate Christians even to the south
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by lordvictor(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

so lagos state must wait till 2,000 people are killed before they secure themselves. One life is as precious as a million lives.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Laslaslala: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.

We have ever been divided
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Simbrixton(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

those in amotekun are equally nigerians you are not more nigerian because you refuse to identify by your ethnic group language and culture i dont become more nigerian when i allow fulani kill other nigerians and i am overwhelmed with fear to call them fulani we are all nigerians and our lives matter what makes you non nigerian is when you cant speak up against killings when you choose the side of oppressors
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BSMS(f): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Were is the referendum documents that was signed sealed and delivered
EmekaMD:
Buhari is supporting them instead.
I'll keep shouting this for all that care to know.

All efforts to curb their activities have either been directly objected or worked against by Buhari and his bloodthirsty regime.

The issue of Amotekun has again and again proved that Nnamdi is a smart ass. Hate him all you want but that dude source of intel is unmatched..

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Simbrixton(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yusman316:

may God almighty punish you and grant you tears what about the people fulani are killing in ondo ekiti and others
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by zoedew: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
FrLukas:

True. But the control must be firmly in your hands.
Not necessarily. In fact it is the weak who needs an ally oftentimes.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Princewell2012(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

The report did not say they re killing their own but they are killing Christians. Did you get that now?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by myobjective: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yusman316:

I know any body's view u people disagree with is either Fulani or Buharist. [s]If u know anything about history then u will know fulanis were grazing most of these lands before others settled there[/s]. But that is not even the issue. The issue is some people make it look like Christianity is an endangered religion in Nigeria. Go and ask Babajide Otitoju that has been to most conflict zones in this country, and he will be the first to tell u it's not about targeting a particular religion. If u have an issue with a Fulani, he doesn't care if u speak the same language with him, he will butcher u. Go and do fact finding, majority of the banditry and kidnapping victims in the north, are Muslims

There was never a grazing reserve or route in southern Nigeria, what they have in the north was a route created by northern regional colonial government in some part of the north ( most north central were not include due to tse tse fly). Stop misleading people. the issue is not about religion about activities of terrorist Fulani herders

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blowjohn(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
bakescos01:

The way to go in Nigeria is restructuring. Under this government police and army have been politicized. A commissioner of police telling a governor that he doesn’t answer to the governor and only answer to the president. Even in the civilized countries like USA they also have neighborhood watch in some regions that works with the police . They have the Sheriff unit, state unit and federal unit of police force. That means the police force is broken into Federal , state and even cities. But here in our country the Abuja have to give the go ahead before police in Lagos attend to an emergency. The police will arrest a criminal in Ondo state and once it’s a Fulani/ Hausa man they ask them to transfer them to Abuja and give them freedom. If you believe in Nigerian police then just wait till they kill any of your family .

Oga ask urself ome question.
Was the Nigerian police this terrible in th 80s or early 90s?
If ur answer is no, then u should ask what went wrong.
The issues ur talking about are the same issues that we find in our universities, work places, etc.
It's the issue of greed and corruption.
U think if the sheriffs in America were so corrupt and undisciplined, that they will be where they are today?
U people are talking local police/vigilante as if they are going to import chinese people to come guard us.
Look it's the same nigerians who are greedy, tribalistic, selfish, wicked that they will employ.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by GalaticHorde: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
voltron14:

If you call it persecution, why are more Fulanis being killed in core Fulani states like Katsina and Zamfara?
I don't know about more Fulani's being killed but if it is true, then the chicken must have come home to roost because the true Aboriginals or Hausas have been undergoing systematic repression and oppression by Fulani jihadi overlords since the days of Dan fodio

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.