Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42076 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by paparazi1(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/19/buhari-doing-nothing-end-killings-persecution-christians-fulani-%E2%80%93european-union
Abeg Trump pls send the drone that travels 230mph in to Iran and located general Suleimani, and rescue us from the hands of wickedness.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by atiku4President(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
why are you defending evil? May you and your family suffer what this helpless Christian farmers have been suffering in the hands of filani terrorists. It will surely get to your turn
Amen
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Btruth: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2020
It's very certain that Buhari, Burantai and others like them will end up at The Hague in Holland after his tenure.

Useless leaders.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by misterjosh(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2020
He is more interested in the so called rehabilitation of the oppressors.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by obowunmi(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Nigerian Christians will still vote for him.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by misterjosh(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

So your defence is in that the number of deaths is not much enough? Because I'm really not understanding your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by netmillionaires(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

So you think security problems in Nigeria is because there is no enough policemen? You talk with such an annoying ignorance.

They should send money to the FG to recruit more police so that the number of bribe takers on the expressways can increase.

If the police is doing it's job properly, fulani herdsmen won't feel they are free to perpetrate wickedness.

We were all here when a mod ( I think Ishiluv) cried out that an Okada man knocked her down and still organized his colleagues to force her to pay for his medical treatment. A policeman was called in, and rather than investigate and arrest those abokis, she was asked to pay them. That's how useless the police are.

They will say Oga just pay them.

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

You are really not well. You want people from South west to be killed before they do something. Which kind brain dey your head?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Yujin(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2020
double0seven:

"how many people have they killed in the southwest"

So you think you are making sense?

Your submission is one the most stupid I have ever read.

So we the southwest must wait to be overtaken by the fate of the middelbelt before it acts.
That is the exactly how an average Hausa/fulani reason. All is aimed at killing off any resistance to their plans.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mikmash(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Stop saying what you don't know
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by spirul77: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=Witchersunited post=85944691]
I see you have ulterior motives, if not, I see no reason a normal human being would try using a 2016 statistics to justify what's on ground in 2020
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BanevsJoker(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa
Please keep quiet if you can't be reasonable. Are there no Christians in the North? And why have you chosen to reduce the lives of Nigerians to mere statistics?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BizBayo: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

There is the police, army and navy. The protect yoruba as much as they protect others. Must yoruba people form a tribal security outfit before they feel protected? Even when doing so contravenes the contents of the constitution? Although, I know that Amotekun will fail but attempting to create is a big attack on unity of this country. yoruba have elders who cannot think but rather behave like untamed donkeys. The consequences of what you have done will be dire. Those who embrace you with love are the people you stab but you call it wisdom.

Wow, what an upgraded fool you are... Clap for yourself. Shior
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BanevsJoker(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u want to wait till they kill 1000 ...so 20 people are not enough ...if u watch the map u can see they target Christian dominated areas

Yoruba's are being proactive ......

So u prefer your security on the hands of outsiders than your brothers

I'm Igbo but I feel you are either Yoruba Muslim who kiss the ass of the north or a northern Muslim
He definitely a Yoruba Muslim. That's their handwriting. Always defending their oppressors.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you sure this is accurate? Lagos that everyday people die
Are u minding the idiot he doesn't know wat he is saying
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by LLMG: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2020
the so called denigrating by the west is it true or false, what do you expect from a people whose leaders are bent on failing them.
Reptyle:
I wonder why we are always so quick to accept and celebrate every denigrating assessment of our country by the west. It is shamefull really.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by evidencenews1: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

You are not a Christian my brother, is this Islamic deception or what? So we should wait until the killing is extended to the south abi? Imagine if this killings are carried out by another tribe?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Topshow2010(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Since 1999 how many good people have OPC robbed ?
You want to give police money to recruit more Fulani's to kill your people more ?
Is Nigeria breaking more important than the safety n peace of mind of your children

What if we break ,are we united like this ?

Nawa for u o , u get tym to dey respond to dt mofo . Make he go jump into lagoon if he is displeased wit d formation of d security outfit. Moronic misfit from d murderous and evil fulani apologist.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Johnayoola(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.
so what is your solution young man?we should fold our hands n get kill on our land??n pls dont mention police here,we all know how useless they are
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by fraymite: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2020
To be sincere, this report is one sided. The report said 6000 Christians have been killed in core north, if that is the case then 25000 Muslims have been killed in the same core north. They used suicide bomber to kill anyone irrespective of your faith, they Kidnapped anybody, they clash with farmers which are majorly Muslims. Who is suffering more?
Though the killings of some people perceived to be Christians were filmed and published which attracts media attention. However, the attention of EU didn't capture those Muslims killed with suicide bombing.
I also urge Nigerian government to step up their game. Their inadequacy prompts establishment of Amotekun which is a good strategy.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by toplinetrtrend: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2020
netmillionaires:

We are all here when a mod ( I think Ishiluv) cried out that an Okada man knocked her down and still organized his colleagues to force her to pay for his medical treatment. A policeman was called in, and rather than investigate and arrest those abokis, she was asked to pay them. That's how useless the police are.

They will say Oga just pay them.

Mr witchersunited is not aware of stories like this. He comments as if he is totally blind to reality. How will someone in Nigeria say he doesn't know that the police and military personnel are openly backing these hausa/fulani people?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Otsam(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

There is the police, army and navy. The protect yoruba as much as they protect others. Must yoruba people form a tribal security outfit before they feel protected? Even when doing so contravenes the contents of the constitution? Although, I know that Amotekun will fail but attempting to create is a big attack on unity of this country. yoruba have elders who cannot think but rather behave like untamed donkeys. The consequences of what you have done will be dire. Those who embrace you with love are the people you stab but you call it wisdom.

Seriously? Are you trying to tell me that the civilian jtf that operates in the north east were formed before the emergence of the police, navy and army? This hisbah must have been formed during the Stone Age as well? Where were those forces when they ruthlessly dealth with Benue, jos, Zamfara, kaduna south? Didn’t our president told us he wasn’t aware that the IG didn’t go there? But when three herdsmen were killed in gboko town, six trucks of Nigeria army entered the second day to maintain peace. Where were those forces whenever they burn down farmlands? And for you to now claim that someone killing your people is embracing you with love sounds like another planet’s language. Even the presidential aid confirmed it that it is better to surrender your ancestral land than to be killed or were you in Australia when he said so on a live television? So, why do you need to bother yourself with the actions of the untamed donkeys? And what could be the consequence that will be more grave than seeing someone ripping your brothers intestines with dagger in a broad day light? What could it be that would be more serious than having your life savings burnt down in a farm by untamed herds? Take it or leave it, the action caught you people unaware and you didn’t believe anyone would be so bold to defend themselves that’s why you are crying foul. If not, why should you employing a security guard make your neighbor cry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BanevsJoker(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2020
ajl:
Buhari may end up in ICC. It will be like film trick. I suppose he think "big" of himself before his people. They will drag him on the floor like ordinary criminal like Charles Taylor.
That's something he doesn't know. Remember how powerful Gaddafi was. Hosni Mubarak, Charles Taylor, Mobutu etc. Where are they today?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by evidencenews1: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2020
voltron14:

If you call it persecution, why are more Fulanis being killed in core Fulani states like Katsina and Zamfara?
no one cares if Fulani kills Fulani, but we consider it a grave insult if a Fulani comes all the way from the sahel to kill a southerner. Let me tell you the plan of the Fulani, to cause problems all over Nigeria especially South so we give them settlement all over Nigeria then in 20 years time become indigenous people with the help of the government, give birth like rats, become so powerful that a southerner will never rule again, they continue the killings till we all become Muslims. And this is what Nnamdi Kalu saw that most Nigerians cannot see, the best thing is for Nigeria to divide
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Yusman316(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

You are not very smart ...u are either a Muslim or a northerner
Firstly majority of Yoruba's agree with the formation of this force ...so you are inconsequential

Only a fool keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different result

If only southern Kaduna formed a force like this ,their lands won't be taken my Fulani's like it is today
If only all tribes in taraba are like jukun and manbila people fulanis won't have a foot in taraba we can say same for jos

If only Benue formed a group when 20 people were killed it would have saved over 7000 life's

Allow a people protect themselves you hypocrite
Chief go do ur research. The Benue vigilante group formed by the then governor escalated the Fulani herdsmen killing rampage when they secretly started rustling cattle from Fulani
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by philipd09(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

This one is total ignorance you are showing here... You don't know that in all the North their is not a single state where you only have Muslims... It is the Christians that are basically killed in the North... You show by your commitment that you know nothing about Nigeria... You just see statistics based on state and think because the high numbers are in the North then it is Muslims that are dying there... Chai... EU know Nigeria more than you what a shame when ignorant people call people ignorant.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by BanevsJoker(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2020
immaculatesense:

U are a fool...big fool...false alarm kill u there...idiot...make dem kill ur papa and mama...den u go feel d pains of those wey dem mama or papa or both died in such a brutal killing by d Fulani's...idiot
I doubt he has parents. He is the product of intercourse between 100 Fulani Herdsmen and a Sokoto Gudali.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Otsam(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u want to wait till they kill 1000 ...so 20 people are not enough ...if u watch the map u can see they target Christian dominated areas

Yoruba's are being proactive ......

So u prefer your security on the hands of outsiders than your brothers

I'm Igbo but I feel you are either Yoruba Muslim who kiss the ass of the north or a northern Muslim

God bless you. With people like this, the unity they are shouting would never work because they can never for once be fair in judgment.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by agrowell: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

So the West should wait until the killing increases to 5,000 per day.
"Prevention is far better, safer and cheaper than cure"

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Otsam(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2020
Yusman316:

Chief go do ur research. The Benue vigilante group formed by the then governor escalated the Fulani herdsmen killing rampage when they secretly started rustling cattle from Fulani

You should e the one to try go deeper in your research and read where Miyetti Allah themselves made it known that it is their fellow Fulani/Hausa that are rustling their cattle. That’s what their president said when the issue of rustling surfaced.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Amiteye(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

you be fool and will remain a fool make 5 of your family members die let's see how you react
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by myobjective: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Yusman316:

To begin with, Fulani has no business open grazing in Benue, to begin with.

The government are openly supporting Fulani terrorist that is a fact and you people can:t run away from it because Nigeria is not an Island.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.