Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42058 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mrvitalis(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Yusman316:

Chief go do ur research. The Benue vigilante group formed by the then governor escalated the Fulani herdsmen killing rampage when they secretly started rustling cattle from Fulani
Shut u ....what are fulanis doing in Benue are they from there ?
Let an Igbo man rule this country first ....we go clip Una wings
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2020
OyinO:

From thunder to Fulani? Confused pounded yam. Why didn't your thunder fire me after quoting you again?
My thunder fires destiny...u will soon c d confirmation... No worry
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MasterKernel: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

You're wicked. You're asking them to relax while their farmlands is ravaged and their loved ones killed.

I dislike Yorubas, but not to a point of hurt. They have a right to live, as far as it doesn't pose threat(s) to the next person.

You should have started by preaching against Hisba, Civilian JTF and Sharia Police. They arrest both Christian and Muslims in a circular state like Nigeria, meaning they didn't give cognizant Christians in the state.

All the state practicing Sharia why has crime increased?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by onowuolivet79(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

You call five deaths only? Smh. All lives are precious.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by TruthinAction: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

You are a big fool. You want to tell me that you are not aware of the few farms in the south west that have been destroyed by the Herdsmen and even a few people killed also? You want them to gain ground before they start looking for remedy. Prevention we all say is better than cure. Secret information reveals that they have already established over 1,000 cells in the forests of the south west in preparation for attack. You want the attack to start before you make plans to protect your people? Please don't provoke us here.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by emmasege: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
The man thinks the world is not watching.However, must the global community watched on until Christains are totally annihilated in Nigeria?

Cant the EU place a ban on his perinnal medical tourism in London? I know God too is not sleeping.Expecting the senseless MURIC response to this ugly development
MURIC will again accuse the EU of being a Christian organization. What else do you want hear from the terrorist parading himself as a scholar and professor?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Ritchiee: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
misterjosh:

So your defence is in that the number of deaths is not much enough? Because I'm really not understanding your point
Leave him.He is empty upstairs.He is Fulani.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Corrections: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

YOUR COMMENT IS VERY FUNNY IT SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

WHAT IS HAPPENING. LET ME TAKE MY TIME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU.

Now, take this as example OK?

Let say I have a property ( Christian ) and beside me is another persons

property ( Muslim ). On my property ( christian ) I decided to set up a gas

plant storage facility with houses. Now as the owner of the property
( Christian ) I decided to be CARELESS with the gas plant facility by carelessly
leaving it opened and unclosed at the same time setting up a a temporary
KITCHEN 5 feet beside the gas plant. Are u with me? Now, my neighbor
( Muslim ) whose property ( Muslim ) is beside mine seeing this TERRIBLE
CHARACTER / BEHAVIOUR of me ( Christian ) decided to advice/ warn of the
impeding disaster waiting to happen.

I ( Christian ) replied the advice from my
neighbor ( Muslim ) by telling my neighbor ( Muslim ) to mind his own business
that my property ( Christianity religion permits me to do what I did ).
Now one day, fire explosion happened from my kitchen set up 5 feet beside the
gas plant facility on my property ( christian ). This fire was so serious that it
extended to burning 30% of my neighbours ( Muslim ) property. My neighbor
( Muslim ) was very bittered and unhappy that such happened to him despite
the fact that he had warned his neighbor ( Christian ) about his carelessness
severally but instead was insulted. Now this affected neighbour
( muslim )decided to confront the careless neighbor ( christian ) on the
damages done to his property by the FIRE he ( Christian ) carelessly IGNITED.

You know what the REPLY of the careless neighbour was?... This was the
carelesss neighbours ( christian ) reply " why are you ( Muslim ) complaining? I
( christian ) had 90% of my property got burnt from the fire incident but you
(Muslim ) only had 30% of your property damaged. So you see my neighbour
( Muslim ), I (Christian ) got MORE AFFECTED than you ( Muslim).

NOW ...in reality, christians are the affected souls and all what the Muslims
who happened to have been the SOURCE (through religions believes and
ideology ) of the FIRE ( massacre ) could say is " both Muslims and Christians
are being killed. Moreover Muslims are more killed than Christians ".
HOW DOES THESE STATEMENTS MAKE SENSE TO ANY SANE PERSON?
Now, the normal things a sane person that knows his FAULTS would do is to:

* Apologies to his AFFECTED neighbour.

* Ensures that his affectected neighbours get JUSTICE. JUSTICE!! JUSTICE!!

nothing but justice

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Osidazz19: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

It's all tribal, religious and political grandstanding by some religious fanatics.
If you pester these so organizations enough, they will dance to your tune. It's all RUBBISH.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Mrexcell(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/19/buhari-doing-nothing-end-killings-persecution-christians-fulani-%E2%80%93european-union

The EU must of have been observing carefully all the audio arrests and killing of fulaniherdsmen and bokoharam by buharig's govt.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Corrections: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
ednut1:
The usa and EU are fond of this nonsense. Christians and muslims are being killed

( Christian ) I decided to be CARELESS with the gas plant facility by carelessly

impeding disaster waiting to happen. I ( Christian ) replied the advice from my

Now one day, fire explosion happened from my kitchen set up 5 feet beside the gas plant facility on my property ( christian ). This fire was so serious that it

carelesss neighbours ( christian ) reply " why are you ( Muslim ) complaining? I

nothing but justice
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by FatherJP(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

May God punish you since you have no regard for human life. America can go to war because of a single human life lost. Here in Nigeria, you and your Buhari partner in having no sense at all do not care about human lives rather cow's.

Imagine you saying "only 5 deaths".

Well, since 5 deaths are just not tangible enough to stroke your feelings, may it visit your household often till you realise a single human life is sacred.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by femi4love(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Corrections:

impeding disaster waiting to happen.

I ( Christian ) replied the advice from my
Now one day, fire explosion happened from my kitchen set up 5 feet beside the
gas plant facility on my property ( christian ). This fire was so serious that it

nothing but justice

Hmmn! You get time o! Do you think everybody understands simple logic? Even some "educated" people don't, how much less.......
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Akanoaaa(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

Please shut up.. You are disgracing your family.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Mrexcell(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

You must be either a slowpoke or a fulani terrorists sympathizer in disguise so u want the SW governors to wait until the genocide that happened in benue and other states to also happen in the SW before they can put in place measures to protect the lives and properties of their own people? The signs of a repeat of the massacre that happened in benue is all over the SW before the governors all responded with ametukun they are no doubt visionary leaders that should not only be commended but supported by all lovers of peace.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mildflame: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do u have any sense
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Corrections: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
femi4love:

Hmmn! You get time o! Do you think everybody understands simple logic? Even some "educated" people don't, how much less.......

It seems they ( Muslims ) don't understand this fact instead they keep saying Muslims are more killed than Christians. The question is FROM WHOSE

RELIGIONS IDEOLOGY IS THE KILLING EMANATING FROM. ...OR FROM

WHOSE RELION ARE THE PEOPLE KILLING FROM? WHY MUST ANY

CHRISTIAN DIE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by AgentNairaland(f): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Well You Were Warned Not To Vote For Buhari The President Of Zoogeria Republic So Therefore Enjoy Your Next Devil
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by blackfase(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u want to wait till they kill 1000 ...so 20 people are not enough ...if u watch the map u can see they target Christian dominated areas

Yoruba's are being proactive ......

So u prefer your security on the hands of outsiders than your brothers

I'm Igbo but I feel you are either Yoruba Muslim who kiss the ass of the north or a northern Muslim

Nasir123:

I suggest you stop this yoruba muslim thing. It doesn't make sense.

Make your point reasonably if you have one.
Thanks

The thing dey pain u? If you are one, a lot of u yoruba moslems are a big threat to the SW, asslicking our oppressors cos of one blurdy religion. You represent a clear and present danger to the rest of us. Fact!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by ibechris(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

No matter ur tribe or religion, u still sound like a fool.
Must one wait till his entire village is eliminated before they set out security in the unit?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by farem: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
The man thinks the world is not watching.However, must the global community watched on until Christains are totally annihilated in Nigeria?

Cant the EU place a ban on his perinnal medical tourism in London? I know God too is not sleeping.Expecting the ALWAYS senseless MURIC response to this ugly development
Fixed!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by farem: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Since 1999 how many good people have OPC robbed ?
You want to give police money to recruit more Fulani's to kill your people more ?
Is Nigeria breaking more important than the safety n peace of mind of your children

What if we break ,are we united like this ?

Until that guy is directly touched he will not stop speaking English!
Has his mama be brutally raped by uncircumcised souls m, enwere m farms of his grandfather damaged and taken over or his ancestry point ravaged by the fire of the extremists, his brain would have gotten the required network.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mcquin(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

There is the police, army and navy. The protect yoruba as much as they protect others. Must yoruba people form a tribal security outfit before they feel protected? Even when doing so contravenes the contents of the constitution? Although, I know that Amotekun will fail but attempting to create is a big attack on unity of this country. yoruba have elders who cannot think but rather behave like untamed donkeys. The consequences of what you have done will be dire. Those who embrace you with love are the people you stab but you call it wisdom.
My brother for once respect people's choice(s). If the yorubas choose to pull out of the country cause it's not working, it's their choice. If they choose to operate a security outfit; respect it. This is a democracy. The constitution was made for man and can't take precedent over the lives of people.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nasir123(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
blackfase:

The thing dey pain u? If you are one, a lot of u yoruba moslems are a big threat to the SW, asslicking our oppressors cos of one blurdy religion. You represent a clear and present danger to the rest of us. Fact!

Then you've to do more.
Probably start a genocide.

Idi*Otto!
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by xeju: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

I think you're highly stupid and senseless. your offsprings are in a mess, hope they don't inherit your brain. so they should kill thousands first b4 one thinks about security
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by heckymaicon(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
geosegun:

Stop deceiving yourselves.

Go back and look at the map presented in the comments that I quoted initially. That was a visible data that we can all see and make conclusions on and not one lopsided report we do not get to see the data they use to derive their conclusions from? We have to be wise and not be guided by emotions.

NB: I am not saying insecurity was not there what I'm referring to is the lopsidedness of the report. This is a general issue. Given a one sided report subtly increases anarchy. I am.very neutral not a member of PDP or APC just to clear the air on this. I am a professional.

Very useless analysis. Shame on you
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
End nigeria and save life , nigeria has expired since 2014

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Wise take there . . . the South-West should wait till the death-toll hits 100+, and the livelihoods of several hundreds more is ruined before taking action.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
I have to be a particular tribe and religion to challenge your views, security is in the hands of Nigerians not outsiders, there is an army check point not far from you, If you are an outsider to them, what's stopping them from attacking you right now, stop having that kind of mindset.

In a nation where one tribe has murdered with impunity and not one person has been brought to account, you can't fault folks for taking their very own survival seriously.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Jaapu: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u want to wait till they kill 1000 ...so 20 people are not enough ...if u watch the map u can see they target Christian dominated areas

Yoruba's are being proactive ......

So u prefer your security on the hands of outsiders than your brothers

I'm Igbo but I feel you are either Yoruba Muslim who kiss the ass of the north or a northern Muslim

You are blind
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by mrvitalis(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jaapu:

You are blind
Seer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline / Genral Leo Irabor Orders 50 Generals To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.