Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) (7303 Views)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by VanGap: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2020
The Reason why i raised this topic is that i want to know the current state of the COURT CASE !!!

Many Other Forgoteen Cases are coming !!!

Nairaland let's Discuss !!!

..................................................................................................

So If This is true !!! , The Governor of Imo State and Family is Suffering from HIV / AIDS ......

Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo added 2 new photos.

OPEN LETTER TO ROGUE SENATOR HOPE UZODINMA BY NZE,EBUBEAGU G. EKENULO ..THE END OF UKACHI. Dec 19,2015.
This is to inform you that Chief,lolo, Ezinne, Mrs Ukachi EKENULO AKA HON UKACHI AMAECHI Whom you infected with HIV VIRUS, deceived her out of her marriage, with fake promise to marry her is DEAD; isn't her blood on your head?
How do you feel that in the recent years, 2 married women and one other single girl you were meddling with and dating ,have died of illnesses arising from HIV complications??
Recall the suit I filed against you in federal high court lagos sometime ago on this vexed issue of infecting ukachi with HIV VIRUS which I didn't pursue further following the intervention of certain common friends of ours but with the demise of ukachi arising from HIV/ AIDS and kidney complications I may have to return to court , if not for any other thing ,for the world to know how ukachi's journey to death , a wicked death ,a shameful death, a premature and painful death started in your hands.
Furthermore , with the no nonsense type of federal government in place by President Buhari, I may have to petition IGP to bring you to book following all the attempts you did made to kill me for speaking out against your sordid affairs with my then wife ukachi and exposing the fact that you don't have a genuine WAEC certificate.
Only in a sickening and terribly corrupt country like Nigeria can a notorious 419 kingpin like you ,a man who lack sufficient personal integrity, a man who claims to have a fake masters degree, a man who claims to have obtained HND from FUTO owerri a university not established and accredited by NUC to run HND programs, a wicked and demonic man like you can find himself in the senate through a fraudulent and criminal electoral process.
I am consulting with my lawyers !!

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2902425/hope-uzodinma-infected-wife-hiv-aids

cc; lalasticlala

INTERNET WILL NEVER FORGET !!!

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Citytrend: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Hnmm
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2020
smiley
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by johnhood(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Hmm

SMH

Imo is in trouble
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Clear your name.

Take the HIV test grin

3 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Only God knows the amount of ladies that would get infected now that he is the governor..

I pity Abuja oloshos that like money too much, am sure he must have slept with dozens of Abuja girls when he was a senator, who knows how many he must have given the virus to spread in Abuja..

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2020
IMO people don enter one chance...
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by VanGap: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Okpa042:
Clear your name.

Take the HIV test grin

Hhahahahahah , that's the only solution oooooo .... who don kpai don kapiiiiiii
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Afolabimills(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Abuja girls
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2020
"TINGASA" prostitute ya to si pvrnstar, killer la ye to si gangster, Government oyato si fraudster, everything TINGASA in Naira Marley voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by edo3(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by NJPot(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Front page material. Lalasticlala come and save Imo State.
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Why didn't they say it since why now...

Nigerians sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2020
It's obvious Ihedioha and his media goons have started off from where they stopped against Rochas. Uzodinma is their next prey.
Mbaise people should watch their utterances and not allow PDP use them to destroy Imo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2020
This is why you shouldn't open your legs for every di*k head guys carries more infections than ladies
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
This is why you shouldn't open your legs for every di*k head guys carries more infections than ladies
I thought you were ever ready to surrender your pussy to any "Rich dude" provide the cash is flowing in.

Dummy, don't be an hypocrite.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by MizzPhoney(f): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2020
This is serious!! Women oh! Men oh! Most people moving around these days are just bag of diseases. Please be safe out there!

I wonder what Imo people are doing about this apart from the protest... This issue is a clear insult to the sensibilities of the people. How can the same people who voted out national assemble APC members vote in an APC governor and the supreme court, the Apex court of the nation will overlook this kind of anomaly? The ousted governor's lawyers have to appeal the court to revisit this judgment abeg. What nonsense.
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by 9jahotblog: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2020
meanwhile, Senator Hope Uzodinma sworn in in Owerri tonight as 15th Governor of Imo state after the Supreme Court judgement that declared him winner.
watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxPoXGV423c
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Erediauwa:
I thought you were ever ready to surrender your pussy to any "Rich dude" provide the cash is flowing in.

Dummy, don't be an hypocrite.
Rich guys are always clean they go to the hospital regularly for checkup......broke boy never see money chop not to talk of hospital.......rich guys anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Rich guys are always clean they go to the hospital regularly for checkup......broke boy never see money chop not to talk of hospital.......rich guys anyday anytime
Is hope uzodinmma not a rich man so how come he is infected going by your analogy that it is only the poor ones that gets infected

Ayam confused

7 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Kpoikpoi: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2020
VanGap:
The Reason why i raised this topic is that i want to know the current state of the COURT CASE !!!

Many Other Forgoteen Cases are coming !!!

Nairaland let's Discuss !!!

..................................................................................................

So If This is true !!! , The Governor of Imo State and Family is Suffering from HIV / AIDS ......

Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo added 2 new photos.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2902425/hope-uzodinma-infected-wife-hiv-aids

cc; lalasticlala

INTERNET WILL NEVER FORGET !!!
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Kpoikpoi: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2020
This is the real reason an Igbo man will never be president.
Igbo people destroy eachother.
Okoro people have no sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Kpoikpoi:
[s]This is the real reason an Igbo man will never be president.
Igbo people destroy eachother.
Okoro people have no sense[/s].
Trash

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by aycorporat(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Sincerely I have seen this news a long time ago. What came to my mind when this man won the court judgement was exactly what the poster has put up there.
I am still surprised though that the man still won the elections to the Senate that year and now is a governor. Could that be the reason he is not with his first wife?
Imo people, brace up for another sure 8 years.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by positivelord: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by asha80(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2020
UdechiHD:
It's obvious Ihedioha and his media goons have started off from where they stopped against Rochas. Uzodinma is their next prey.
Mbaise people should watch their utterances and not allow PDP use them to destroy Imo state.
keep quiet my friend...wasnt hope a reknowed 419 kingpin in lagos in the early 90s?

5 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by Charleys: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Hating on Hope Uzodinma is discrimination against persons with HIV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by elotajohn1(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2020
The first HIV positive governor of Nigeria cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by VanGap: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Charleys:
Hating on Hope Uzodinma is discrimination against persons with HIV.

Stop smoking weed , you will not listen

a case that involves somebody's wife ..... why am i even talking to you !!!

2 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by ejighikemeuwa: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2020
UdechiHD:
Mr man guild your words, what brought lhedioha and Mbaise people in this case. Is this man from Mbaise? Is not your people as well? Guild your words before you lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by AntiBalaka: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Stupid man.

Your ashewoe wife ran away from home to be with her lover from where she got HIV and died and you are not doing Thanksgiving to the god of Karma?

Wetin you want karma to do again for you?

Hope get aids , your useless wife is dead . What do you fcking want again?

3 Likes

Re: "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) by oglalasioux(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Hope Uzodinma, a former Senator and currently a State Governor, is the new definition of 'broke guy'. Thanks for the clarification.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Nigeria Wont Break Up - Jonathan / Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.