Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (62501 Views)

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami / Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by kbbanj10(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin grin i no understand this grammer somebody explain
a no understand as well... anyway na to confuse us na.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Vidyut: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
It's really interesting and satisfying to see how disappointed Igbos are..

This is why I love Asiwaju Tinubu, he's always the most sensible, logical and strategic adult in the room.

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by nato20ng(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2020
Jagabn the great ! He has carefully dribbled himself out if this quagmire. Nice one!

DONSMITH123:

https://punchng.com/breaking-tinubu-breaks-silence-says-amotekun-not-threat-to-national-unity/
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by ddeola: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Tinubu na GOAT, a thief and rapist (He has raped Lagos state). angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Posterity will JUDGE you and your cohorts when the table finally turns. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by calabardick(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Bethel4Life:
tribalist well done sir

A blind tribalist.
Does he even understand what tinubu is saying? His statement is corny and crafty
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by johnad3(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2020
no-one cares for anyone in politics but himself and his family. the reason why I'm backing Tinubu for power is because he's the only one who can fix this country for good, he has the capacity to do it. we all see what did when he was in Lagos state governor when federal govt fail to release allocation to him to run the state he then look inwardly to source the fund to govern he's Administration, how many people could do that? Let's follow those who know the road to lead us

donstan18:
As usual, aside FFK and some few, hardly will you see a typical politician from the WEST hitting straight forward .

Just look at how he ended up saying nothing, busy beating around without condemning and supporting what should be condemned and supported.

To the gullible ones thinking Tinubu cares for them, do well to have it in mind that he'll choose the North over you lots just to get presidential ticket.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by cuteeme: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2020
undecidedTinubu broke no silence, he still carried it about!
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by cuteeme: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:
My submission is not against what Tinubu stands to gain or his stand on Amotekun but clearly a trajectory one.

In Nigeria context and In Nigeria agenda everybody needs to be cautious in dealing exclusively with one another and in dire cases the highest you can do is to support what is constitutionally right and that places you on neutral ground.

Very shameful Igbos has carried the pro-amotekun on head as if the issue will directly take off or even think of breeding off. In their zone which we all know is dead on arrival.

You keep telling anyone who cares to listen that fulani is the enemy and all sort of bla bla bla and that you are not the enemy and we must deal with the enemy and all sorts of gibberish even when the matter of discourse has nothing to do with you.

A right thinking human being will hold the rest of mankind same way he holds himself. Been selective on issues is clearly a bad idea, very myopic and only shows a bitter mind.

It either you remain neutral or you support what is right in the law as your constitution allows it so far you in such diversity of a country or you propose for the right law be made to accommodate all sectors.

But moving about cyberspace shouting fulani is the enemy, we must ally to deal with them. They are holding us down.

Then in one sentence who is then your friend?

View everybody equally and stop behaving like old women.

I can't help but quote you little girl, you actually acted like an over-fed she-goat whose senseless hate has beclouded her vision totally, are u educated at all?, if its hard for u to understand wat jagaban said, why don't u look for someone to interprete to you than making a national disgrace of yourself on a popular platform as this, who do u think u r, to bring ibos in, into this potopoto rubbish that is between afonja and ndi aboki dem?, just face your front and keep driving, and if you quote me back then it is glaring that all have said here is true. just run along girl. spits.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
sha do well to send the thunder o undecided i chest beaters irk me. An illiterate herdsman called all yorubas primitive you didn't send thunder to him ,na my body you wan get power abi?, i am chilling and waiting for the thunder in this harmattan grin
Lol...ahn ahn...are u still angry...biko nu na...I am a cool Yoruba guy ooo...plis don't judge my by wat transpired btwn us na...Lady to sha pra pra... Over take one bottle of chilled Heineken cheesy
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
sha do well to send the thunder o undecided i chest beaters irk me. An illiterate herdsman called all yorubas primitive you didn't send thunder to him ,na my body you wan get power abi?, i am chilling and waiting for the thunder in this harmattan grin
u too dey vex self...abah
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by 2oby: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kwamecron:

“Question those in favour of Amotekun. Most have but the vaguest notion about it. They know few details yet vigorously attribute to its opponents the most negative intentions. Ask those who oppose Amotekun. They are equally ignorant of its provisions. They oppose the initiative not on its merits but merely because it was proposed by their political opponents or because they don’t see an avenue for personal gain from it.

If u can’t digest much from what he said, u can read the question he ask over and over again or u ask someone with good brain to interpret just this statement for you.

I don’t blame u, I blame ur leader who don’t give adequate schooling.

Am sure u r too "smart" not to read in-between d lines. His long silence spelt his stand already. He is neither here nor there. Playing politics wt d lives of his people. I have a stand, fg has a stand, muric has, miyatti has but guess who doesn't? A Yoruba man, Tinubu. Too bad.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by showafrica(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2020
donstan18:
As usual, aside FFK and some few, hardly will you see a typical politician from the WEST hitting straight forward .

Just look at how he ended up saying nothing, busy beating around without condemning and supporting what should be condemned and supported.

To the gullible ones thinking Tinubu cares for them, do well to have it in mind that he'll choose the North over you lots just to get presidential ticket.

Bro you are on point, as I read the first paragraph, I concluded the man no get talk. He is been careful not to offend the north and Fulani
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Kwamecron(m): 4:13am On Jan 24, 2020
2oby:

Am sure u r too "smart" not to read in-between d lines. His long silence spelt his stand already. He is neither here nor there. Playing politics wt d lives of his people. I have a stand, fg has a stand, muric has, miyatti has but guess who doesn't? A Yoruba man, Tinubu. Too bad.

Joker of the day!!!

I hope u now see what his stand after his press release. Go.Back to ur TV and listen to Analysis. Do u thing Yoruba ppl are joke to the nation like the SS.&SE..

The brain of the Nation
I repeat
We are the brain of the Nation

Amotekun Stands.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by orisa37: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
AMOTEKUN IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE FOR YORUBA TRIBE. LET THE IBOS, THE TIVS THE IJAWS ETCETERA COIN SOMETHING SIMILAR, THEN THE TRUTH SHALL SET NIGERIA FREE.

YOU'RE EITHER A BASTARD, AN HALF-CASTE (YORUBA/FULANI FROM KEBBI) OR A WHOLLY MERCENARY SCOUNDREL FROM THE NW AND CS TO DISBELIEVE AMOTEKUN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Lucky Omoluwa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.