Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (62503 Views)

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami / Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
there are millions of people on this forum and ladies make a sizable percentage. Anyway, i think you are star struck from our encounter yesterday tongue
so no alternate account in this forum?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
there are millions of people on this forum and ladies make a sizable percentage. Anyway, i think you are star struck from our encounter yesterday tongue
Olosho
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, a typical sexist m0r0n. Is that all?
Yea...so,shut d Bleep up
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
so no alternate account in this forum?
deactivated a popular one two years ago. Took a break and came back. Slow fellas like the one currently gyrating in my mention is one of the reasons i went off. The worse hit sections to find mad boys is this politics section.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,i travel to your state to come and charge phone grin ,na so brotherly tongue
what is wrong with that? grin I think we are from the same state.

haven't you travelled just to do nothing before? i will let you charge as many times as you want �
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by goshen26: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by bizhop01: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tinubu doesn't had yoruba blood in him no interest at heart,
he is impostor enslaving prince's & Princess's in palace.

No need to force buffalo to drink water
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by kingdomexploits(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay in Yoruba land whether you like it or not. It's to checkmate banditry, Fulani herdsmen terrorists insurgency and Bokoharam / Iswap menace in Yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
deactivated a popular one two years ago. Took a break and came back. Slow fellas like the one currently gyrating in my mention is one of the reasons i went off. The worse hit sections to find mad boys is this politics section.
Better go to hell where no one cares...dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by adekolaelect(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
donstan18:
As usual, aside FFK and some few, hardly will you see a typical politician from the WEST hitting straight forward .

Just look at how he ended up saying nothing, busy beating around without condemning and supporting what should be condemned and supported.

To the gullible ones thinking Tinubu cares for them, do well to have it in mind that he'll choose the North over you lots just to get presidential ticket.
wailer!!!!! your believe is everybody must express their view in your manner of insult before the good message is passed ? Action is better than making ordinary noise which can not bring any meaningful achievements. Tell me any meaningful achievements the noise of Fani Kayode ,KANU and you people their followers who don't believe or recognise any good messages passed without insult? You hail Insult , hatred and division yet nothing to show for it than to meet your water loo .Nothing good than round Table discussions with good plan that will bring peace and prosperity to the populaces . I will take you serious if you can tell us any region that take any meaningful steps With strategies and plans on any security or Fulani treat in Nigeria than what we did in south west region ? It is better to take a wise steps than to master on Insult,Hatred and division .AMONTEKUN HAS COME TO STAY !!!!! Seat down there dey examine another man character without attending to your own personal pressing Issues and making noise .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
immaculatesense:

Olosho
your real mama,the one wey born you grin grin. Not everyone is like your mother. I hate it when you folks come online and project your reality to someone else. That promiscuity runs in your family doesn't mean you should come online and talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by celeiyke: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
donstan18:
As usual, aside FFK and some few, hardly will you see a typical politician from the WEST hitting straight forward .

Just look at how he ended up saying nothing, busy beating around without condemning and supporting what should be condemned and supported.

To the gullible ones thinking Tinubu cares for them, do well to have it in mind that he'll choose the North over you lots just to get presidential ticket.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
what is wrong with that? grin I think we are from the same state.

haven't you travelled just to do nothing before? i will let you charge as many times as you want �
lol , i would rather go to Greece to charge my phone ,your place too near smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by immaculatesense(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
your real mama,the one wey born you grin grin. Not everyone is like your mother. I hate it when you folks come online and project you reality to someone else. That promiscuity runs in your family doesn't mean you should come online and talk trash.
Clap for ur self...first class Olosho...if u mention me again...thunder go fire ur mouth...oloshi
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Todaynews2020: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
[Can you kindly tell me the relationship between what tinubu said and the Igbo people you are referring in your post or are you one of those using nairaland to insult those that far better than your generationquote author=Osagyefo98 post=86012231]My submission is not against what Tinubu stands to gain or his stand on Amotekun but clearly a trajectory one.

In Nigeria context and In Nigeria agenda everybody needs to be cautious in dealing exclusively with one another and in dire cases the highest you can do is to support what is constitutionally right and that places you on neutral ground.

Very shameful Igbos has carried the pro-amotekun on head as if the issue will directly take off or even think of breeding off. In their zone which we all know is dead on arrival.

You keep telling anyone who cares to listen that fulani is the enemy and all sort of bla bla bla and that you are not the enemy and we must deal with the enemy and all sorts of gibberish even when the matter of discourse has nothing to do with you.

A right thinking human being will hold the rest of mankind same way he holds himself. Been selective on issues is clearly a bad idea, very myopic and only shows a bitter mind.

It either you remain neutral or you support what is right in the law as your constitution allows it so far you in such diversity of a country or you propose for the right law be made to accommodate all sectors.

But moving about cyberspace shouting fulani is the enemy, we must ally to deal with them. They are holding us down.

Then in one sentence who is then your friend?

View everybody equally and stop behaving like old women.
[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I enjoy everything here. both the positive and negative. not only guys are mad.
I deactivated and opened another account just recently. the mods gave me a ban and I don't like serving ban.

I deactivate after every ban
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by RexTramadol1: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amalekki:

Is security not the objective here? Isn't that a good & workable way forward? Isn't that in Nigeria's interest? There is no fence here unless we still enjoy our usual unnecessary dramas that lead nowhere 60 years after independence.

Well, security being important can't be overemphasized......

Most supporting Amotekun are about that too, but he didn't make any submission in that statement....... to him, they should find a resolve amongst themselves and bring out modalities for its operation

Infact all he said is still the same position of the S/west governors on Amotekun, they are looking for a way to harmonize it with the existing laws of the land to avoid a tribal outlook

But what the people wants to hear from Jagaban is, if things go south where is he leaning towards?

Is it Amotekun or what the FG are trying to portray ( that it is not constitutional and can't operate).

That's a simple, I support Amotekun as a yoruba man but it must work within the ambit of the Nigerian law to avoid chaos........ that's different from the governors are right, the FG is also right, let them reach a conclusion.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
immaculatesense:

Clap for ur self...first class Olosho...if u mention me again...thunder go fire ur mouth...oloshi
i don mention you ,oya send the thunder na tongue ,chest beater ,online warrior grin. If you nor send the thunder for this harmattan ,i go know say your mama nor born you well tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by sapoyoro(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
immaculatesense:

How is it worrisome...a true leader don't go against any tribe weda wrong or right...they show objectivity... Buhari subjective act for d Fulani leads us to where we are now...u can't expect Jagaban to do dsame with us in Yoruba land...I support Amotekun 100% but a leader as Jagaban my thread cautiously especially wen ur enemies are waiting for ur downfall...tell me...wat is wisdom if a leader speaks like a subject does?
but when it's time for election,he can gallivant all through SW for votes, isn't that ironical...
I like ma trust my people in SW..
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Sweeetheart(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
immaculatesense:

To u
[/s]

his press is mere political. he was neither here nor here. in fact he used political words to exonerate himself in defence of Amotekun and Hausa/Fulani

so I repeat the Yoruba leader wannabe said nothing
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by celeiyke: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:
My submission is not against what Tinubu stands to gain or his stand on Amotekun but clearly a trajectory one.

In Nigeria context and In Nigeria agenda everybody needs to be cautious in dealing exclusively with one another and in dire cases the highest you can do is to support what is constitutionally right and that places you on neutral ground.

Very shameful Igbos has carried the pro-amotekun on head as if the issue will directly take off or even think of breeding off. In their zone which we all know is dead on arrival.

You keep telling anyone who cares to listen that fulani is the enemy and all sort of bla bla bla and that you are not the enemy and we must deal with the enemy and all sorts of gibberish even when the matter of discourse has nothing to do with you.

A right thinking human being will hold the rest of mankind same way he holds himself. Been selective on issues is clearly a bad idea, very myopic and only shows a bitter mind.

It either you remain neutral or you support what is right in the law as your constitution allows it so far you in such diversity of a country or you propose for the right law be made to accommodate all sectors.

But moving about cyberspace shouting fulani is the enemy, we must ally to deal with them. They are holding us down.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THE CENTURY. MUST U BRING IGBO IN EVERYTHING. WHERE DID U SEE IGBO DOING ALL U ALLEGED. GET N20 AND BUY N20 SENSE, IT WILL DO U SOME GOOD

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
I enjoy everything here. both the positive and negative. not only guys are mad.
I deactivated and opened another account just recently. the mods gave me a ban and I don't like serving ban.

I deactivate after every ban
i see ,oh well nice to meet you ,hope we meet on another thread soon while i await the thunder this online chest beater is sending my way grin
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by bilulu(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
immaculatesense:

If u understand English u wud understand...but no u don't...go to school una go dey Aba dey print fake wears...get outta here jare...go sell market
You dat understand english can not read in between lines. If I give you my location you will bend on your knees. That is as a result of my english, idiot
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol , i would rather go to Greece to charge my phone ,your place too near smiley
we will talk about different stuff and I will also show you aroundgrin

I will refund you if you don't like the experiencegrin
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by slam7000(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:
My submission is not against what Tinubu stands to gain or his stand on Amotekun but clearly a trajectory one.

Focus on Tinubu’s reaction and leave Igbos out of this.
Paranoid, jaundiced and very bitter soul like you would always find a way to spite Igbos while exonerating the principal actors.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Kwamecron(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
caprini1:
Jagaban said absolutely nothing in what i just read.

Am not sorry that u lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by pmoye(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tinubu is indeed a shame. Because of what he will chop he has turned his back on speaking the truth. Because you want to be president he is abundantly willing to let the ravenous beasts and ravagers destroy his father's house. People like this are aptly described as ba.stards of no nation.

DONSMITH123:

https://punchng.com/breaking-tinubu-breaks-silence-says-amotekun-not-threat-to-national-unity/
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Ladycewhy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
we will talk about different stuff and I will also show you aroundgrin

I will refund you if you don't like the experiencegrin
na greece i dey go charge phone bros, have a nice day.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
i see ,oh well nice to meet you ,hope we meet on another thread soon while i await the thunder this online chest beater is sending my way grin
sometimes it is good to ignore. you have to tell me your state before I leave
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
na greece i dey go charge phone bros, have a nice day.
I for like still charge for Greece too
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
He doesn't care about Amotekun. He only care about his selfish political ambition. He only released a statement because not doing so will give so many bad impressions not good for his ambition. Coming out straight against it would be disastrous for him and hitting hard on the FG is something he is not ready to do now. Look at how subtle this release is. He ended up saying nothing but already achieved some purpose
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity by jokayos: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Lucky Omoluwa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.