Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73708 Views)

The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Bbbwings: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin
Pls tell me he survived the subsequent flogging grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Paramount01(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
motionarena:
I was a Senior prefect in Secondary school.
I get mouth wella and I had a room to myself.

One night I sneak two jSS3 girls students to my room and I banged the hell out of them in a hot 3some session.

Words leaked later and I was suspended for a year
I bad for my secondary school days.

Mr man
Reduce your lie... Haha
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Liposure: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Before i got 2 SS2, SS3 students were d only ones allow 2 were pants. When our new principal arrived d statusquo changed. All senior students must now wear pants no shorts. those of us still wearing shorts started attending assembly with junior students without anybody noticing.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by aries26(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
kiddkash:
back then in st. charles secondary school Onitsha, our manager rev. Fr. Vitus Mbamalu banned going to lower
but me and my gang we don't hear word, we would fly fence and go out in the evening to watch football match
and play ps2. one day the guards paradise, oga chinedu and isi kakpo caught us and locked us up. remembering
those old days mehn! I miss those fun times with me, simbi, science, nature, nwike, nature, bishop, shaibu, select, ijoya

Great SCOBA
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bbbwings:

Pls tell me he survived the subsequent flogging grin

cane?? which kain cane?? cane no dey fear us again dat tym na, cus we were used to it grin na suspension dem nack am

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by dheolexaone(f): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine was far from sex tales...
I had this farm given to me and other Agricultural students of S2/3.
We noticed we worked while our teacher sell the farm produce for marks.
We had a back door meeting to do person wipe off ur farm after closing. It went well tho, lo n we saw our Agricultural teacher coming from afar from the school field approaching us... Gbas Gbos!
Ereeeeeeee!
Na so we run jump fence on d other end of the school.
I didn't believe I could jump that high until I did.
Till date, I laugh at myself cuz we were pained for doing all stress without getting a single reap from what we sowed and seeing our Agricultural teacher wt her one session wig stylishly using us as labourers!

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin
funniest by a mile grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sweeetheart(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Paramount01:

Are u for real?
I swear
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

In SS1 I made alot of money enough to buy PS1 then, I normally eat at home and my mum made sure I carried food and snacks to school, when I get to school, I just sold the food and snacks for money to those whose parents no get time and boarding house guys who no like school food. I guess I am the dantata of my generation.

Bro, if I may ask which school be this?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Bluezy13(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
sushieater:
Madam Koi-Koi!! Hold on small, I'm coming with the details grin grin grin

tales of Madam Koi-Koi...
Sends shivers down my spine those days.
Tales have it that she died in the school toilet with her ghost doing wonders in the school.
It was a public primary school and I happened to be in her former classroom
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
happinezz110:
The day I was use as a living theory during Biology class by (Mr Kasali) the topic then was Reproduction nd dis useless teacher drag me out nd started telling me to explain the topic to others, saying that "after all that's ur specialty, nd I kw u understand it better than others because u hv been doing it already" I was in SS2 then without any ideas of wat dis man was talking about, I was so naive, I don't even hv a boy frnd then, believe me it was d worst day of my life, I was so embarrassed nd throughout dat term my class mate changed my name to REPRODUCTION. I just don't kw y some teachers are so heartless.

You should've reported to your parents, you were really a good girl
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Spanishmilf:
u dey here grin

Petland dry jawe grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exodora:
The guy can mumu ehhhhh if am talking he be smiling even when is not funny and I totally hate it when one is smiling for no reason.

Lol, dat incessant laughter off me grin

he wan use am draw u closer na, but opposite happend to b d case,
But the tin dey dey painful for we men oo,

He didn't apply brain with it, who knows what would have happened had he applied little sense.

but I can still say u unintentionally broke his feeble heart tonguecheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
funniest by a mile grin
Lolgrin
But me I did not find it funny oo, I find it disrespectful, I didn't even want to post it sef
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
I want to get to know u. Instagram @_9mm____

QueenBee1995:
I was that very bright student in school that every teacher liked to the point that the care and attention I get from the teachers and even my principal was much. there was this annoying friend of mine that was spreading rumors in the whole school about me dating my introtech/physics teacher because the man would flog the whole class except me.
I caught many seniors making out, but I just gist a few of my friends.
There was a time in jss3, my introtech teacher called me on phone during the weekend, after all the talks, this man now told me he loves me, I paused, I was shocked and then he repeated it, I hanged up, and I started avoiding him as much as I could but he wouldn't let me be till he eventually left our school when I was in ss3. The likeness I got from teachers, especially the male ones, everyone thought I was dating them but it was just that I was smart and made their work easier.
many stories jare

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lol some funny comments here. It reminded me of the thread the worst beating in your life cheesy

Back then in ss3, few days to WAEC, I tapped someone's ear from back as we were been thought in class. It was a common thing among us and I have been a victim of it several times before. That particular day, things fell apart as the person I touched turned back and gave the person sitting next to me a very resounding slap. The slap was so hot that tears dropped from the guys eyes and the fingers was visible. Inevitably, they started fighting. I had to confess and told him he wasn't the one, that I did. I was told to go and kneel down in the staff room. The whole teachers there starting telling me bright, you of all people. Later me and the guy that gave the slap was told to dig a meaningless hole as punishment.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by chocboi78(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
benzzyno:
Mine is more like craziest stunt av ever pulled in my life..

It was in my jss1, that was in 1999.. I had wanted to attend FGC or a catholic secondary school unfortunately all flooped so i had to miss the whole of first term.. Second term i resumed at a private secondary school with assurance from my parents i would leave when am going to ss1..which later happened.

Second term, i resumed when the term has already gone far almost close to exam period.. Fast forward exams came, i had no friends yet, my notes where not up to date it was just me myself and i...I had to improvise.. I had just one option, exam malpractice (i was 10yrs). Back then we used pages from long notebook 'fuscap' as we called it then..

THE ACT.

My first paper that term was agricultural science.. I took the Sunday night before Monday that the exam is scheduled for to draft my name, class date and all the necessary things written on the top right corner of a typical exam fuscap.. We used to have 20 objectives questions and 5 essays to answer 3. I would just number my fuscap from 1-20 and fill in alphabets from A-D as i deem fit.. Turn my fuscap and write out answers to four possible essay questions and go.

On the Monday of the exams i would enter exam hall with like four fuscap sheets and the one with answers amongst them.. Once exams starts i will busy my self for like 45 minutes solving the objective part i would then boldly remove the one with answers and strike lines on it like a canceled work, place it ontop of my desk and majestically write out the correct answers that are in them.. I did that for all my subjects then apart from maths and English without been caught for even a second.. (nobody thought a 10yr old cold could pull that kind of a stunt).. I came out tops in my class that term.. I introduced myself to my classmates ina grand style.. Nobody taught i would come out tops when i resumed barely weeks before exam...told my friends years later.. Them still no bliv me till today..

PS: I pulled that stunt just that term.. grin

mad genius (in Blaqbonez voice)

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Don't know how to say this but back then during my nursery 3, a very beautiful girl called Sandra was fond of raising her school gown then removing her pant. She was always removing a brownish stuff from her vagina (the thing looked exactly like chocolate) and would put it in her mouth, licking and enjoying it.

Boys in our class would line up to get some of the chocolate-like brownish thing from her vagina but she was doing shakara with it and gave only few boys she liked and they had a taste and were all smiling lols... I didn't dare go close to her because i knew something was wrong with that, I think the girl is possessed or something. Just remembered this since years I thought of it last wtf

17 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
sushieater:
Madam Koi-Koi!! Hold on small, I'm coming with the details grin grin grin

Which state exactly??
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by bebiee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bluezy13:

tales of Madam Koi-Koi...
Sends shivers down my spine those days.
Tales have it that she died in the school toilet with her ghost doing wonders in the school.
It was a public primary school and I happened to be in her former classroom
Was it in enugu?? People claimed they heard the sound of her shoes in school and I was so scared AF

these are just tales lmao
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by fatteyskod(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
I do set mirror under gals locker, then my friends and I will stand close to the locker and start looking her pants..
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
LostAddict:

Bro, if I may ask which school be this?
Kings college Lagos
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
dheolexaone:
Mine was far from sex tales...
I had this farm given to me and other Agricultural students of S2/3.
We noticed we worked while our teacher sell the farm produce for marks.
We had a back door meeting to do person wipe off ur farm after closing. It went well tho, lo n we saw our Agricultural teacher coming from afar from the school field approaching us... Gbas Gbos!
Ereeeeeeee!
Na so we run jump fence on d other end of the school.
I didn't believe I could jump that high until I did.
Till date, I laugh at myself cuz we were pained for doing all stress without getting a single reap from what we sowed and seeing our Agricultural teacher wt her one session wig stylishly using us as labourers!
lol. Almost same with me. In fact I dug ridge for the first time in my secondary school. My parents are farmers and still are but I have never dug a ridge for them then. I complained bitterly and wanted to lead a revolution but non of my classmates was interested. Maybe because they have the strength for farm work and I didn't cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
echobazz:
Floreat!!!
Floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by bebiee(f): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Goldenheart:

turns out the mast wasn't actually coming down, the movement of the clouds made it look like it was coming down.

This is so funny. Interestingly, I have this same experience. I almost died that day. Between trying to look up and see where the mast wants to fall to and trying to push my way out of the school gate

Crazy experience

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
sirusX:

Floreat bruv
Of all people to enter...na Fagboro
Floreat

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
omakay:

Floreat!!!!!!
Floreat

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by kiddkash(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
aries26:

Great SCOBA
Floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by kiddkash(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:

Floreat
in aeternum
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by kiddkash(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:

Floreat
in aeternum
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by kraayfeesh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine was ss3 o! Public school ooo. Dude's name is ojo but we call him OJ! he is the oldest in the class then! we was in the same class and he always claims to be older than everyone of us in the class at every slight opportunity he gets! on this fateful day, we was playing around in the class and i called him ojo mistakenly, dude turned and gave me a well fed slap! i no fit cry i jus begin dey look like lucozade! the slap embarrassed me and my class mates cun begin dey laff join! e pain me die and i no fit fight back as per say dude huge pass me! las las na wen i enter 400l for uni egbon OJ jus dey enter 100l .

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.