Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73439 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by thundafire: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
I witnessed my colleague back then even though he is dead now disvirgin a gal in class during Social studies class because they couldn't come out while dey man entered in my school dey had wardrobe in classes and Bobo use him desk block dey door so only few knew till today

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Exodora: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhhh and u could not turn around??
Turn around ? I will still stand and he will now see the remaining side that he didn't see. Beside I did wet myself if I had turn.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Ekugbeh(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
sgboro:
Lolz, I really can not let this slide.
Schooled in a boarding school of both gender in a village,
In south south but living with my family in south west
Was in sss2 second term when i was deboarded for entering th girls hostel around 1 a.m to see my sss3 gf.
My parents now rented an accommodation close to school which is opposite my vice principal house.
So we see each other almost everyday, so almost every evening he keeps seeing me with different girls coming to see me from the village.
He could not take it anymore, he called me out one assembly morning and said am a useless boy that deboarding me was a wrong choice.
He took senior student to pack my stuffs from my house back to the hostel by force.
lol baba u too do joor

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by mastermaestro(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

Complete the story. What did the principal do to the boy?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Liposure:
baby mi omo ekiti bawoni

Mo wa bi ewa kiss

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
djoe21:

Naaa, not one of you guys. undecided I am Pro Unitate. cool
okay grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Collins4u1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
puregrace:
I caught two teachers having sex in the science Laboratory,it was after closing time. They knew that I saw them but didn't bother to beg me or lemme join them. They only asked what I was still doing in school during the time.
It pained me, I just went straight from Jss1 to Ss3 class boards writing what I saw but I didn't mention their names.
Nobody saw me when I was writing it,but some people (including teachers)knew the way I usually write my letters "g" " d" and "y".
In short, I was caught, beaten in front of the assembly, even it was those two teachers that beat me pass. It's that vexation that made me shout their names. School scattered that day,my uncle come d next day scattered everywhere until dem transfer/suspend those teachers.
Till I finished the school,no teacher dare beat me.

Hahahahahahahah for real?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
JOOHEL:
Floreat bro :-
Floreat
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exodora:
Turn around ? I will still stand and he will now see the remaining side that he didn't see. Beside I did wet myself if I had turn.

Ahh, yeega lagaju, am just imagining seeing the barbiegrin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
soberdrunk:
I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry

Damn! This jus creeped me the hell out

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by biggy26: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
landmark86:
Going to government school is one of the craziest experience sum1 can ever experience.

Mine is putting mirror on the floor to see my teachers pant. I was later caught and given 20 strokes of cane on the morning assembly grin.
All these people no dey see the mirror?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OLUWABIG(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
Tapping current from girls ..
grin correct man
I did this and I was never caught
The peak of it all was in JSS 2
I repented before JSS3

Something I noticed was sometimes when you tap current from a gals bumbum some try to pretend as if they are angry but I eventually got to discover that most of them are aware and they love it

Gals are so complicated

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by rafcrown(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
The school van was full.This matured female senior instead of asking me to vacate the seat for her just asked me to lap her.Very sweet experience.

12 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by emonis88: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
happinezz110:
The day I was use as a living theory during Biology class by (Mr Kasali) the topic then was Reproduction nd dis useless teacher drag me out nd started telling me to explain the topic to others, saying that "after all that's ur specialty, nd I kw u understand it better than others because u hv been doing it already" I was in SS2 then without any ideas of wat dis man was talking about, I was so naive, I don't even hv a boy frnd then, believe me it was d worst day of my life, I was so embarrassed nd throughout dat term my class mate changed my name to REPRODUCTION. I just don't kw y some teachers are so heartless.
Lol!! No vex eh! Reproduction.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by biggy26: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue
Thought you were going to say she beat you.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Vello(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, am from ekiti my bro..

Cus of the dialect abi??
Sure. Anyways, both states are two in one. Cheers
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Hallabee1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nicklaus619:
When I was in gss2 a girl I was Crushing on paid me a visit, kissed me and grabbed my d;ck in our sitting room, meanwhile. No one was home when we started o, we where about to get down, before a resounding slap landed on my back, my dad was standing and watching us the whole time grin
And. Thereafter asked the girl to go and he made me wash cloths for the whole family for two weeks. Meanwhile we are 6 in the family. Imagine the sufferness . grin
That was the day I almost lost my vriginity and. My dad was the spoiler, had to wait for another 10years before. I finally lost it grin

Baddest

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by machiavelli95: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
MisterKings:
Let's have fun. What was the craziest thing you experienced in secondary school?

In my case I was in Jss 1 and there was this girl in jss2 who liked me and would come and check on me (with her group of girls) then even buy me food when I was broke. So Jss 1-3 assumed we were dating.

Then this one time her boyfriend who was in the same class with her and was way bigger than I was ...came looking for me and asked what my relationship was with his girlfriend.

In my mind we were just friends but when he challenged me about it I began to connect the dots and he warned me to stay away from her.

So that was how she came the next day and I told her what Happened. She went straight to her favorite teacher and reported the guy. The guy come dey fear me from that day.

I attended a private secondary school so not much story there. My sister attended boarding and she told us tales of some ojuju. What was ur own crazy experience?

In JSS2, you people were doing boyfriend and girlfriend. Chai

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by gibzzhd: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
No one is talking about gay experiences here.you all are not telling the truth expecially you boarding folks.Thats their headquaters

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by biggy26: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
An Indian girl in JSS 2 was trying to snatch my SS1 classmate "boyfriend" or school crush. Can you imagine? cheesy
Indian? means you're an elderly sombori o!

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue

That was so unexpected lol.

I can't stop laughing
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
biggy26:

Thought you were going to say she beat you.

Lol..nope. D nonsense girl was and is still very unpredictable. Saw her pics some days ago, meeeen she looks sooo beautiful nau ooo. Hnnnmmmm, if not that we are both married nau, I for teach am quadratic equation inside BODMAS... grin grin grin tongue

16 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Hallabee1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine was, while I was in jss1, I have a crush on this girl who happen to be the best runner( 100 m), but one of my senior impregnated her...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by emonis88: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
ShinnBet:
That time we snuck into the Staff room, changed our test scores and then proceeded to get the keys of our school coaster bus, snuck. It pass the passed out drunk security guard and went on a joy ride across warri up till 2am. Still got it back to school without the useles guard noticing
This one na lie!

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
kelvinrhs:

That was so unexpected lol.

I can't stop laughing

Lol.. grin grin grin tongue

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by DonroxyII: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

funny enof the guy didn't come down from the tree as d conversation was ongoinggrin

its ekiti
The nigga go get Charm ooo and over age for secondary school or his class .... hiaaan , too bold to talk to a principal like that ... se Abare na ihm funny pass grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by JOOHEL: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:

Floreat

What. Year?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Back then in st Mary's bigard primary school uwani, I was so stubborn and lived a careless and "I no send" lifestyle.

Aboy(my best friend) and i were always selling fruits in our row and as back benchers the teachers never saw us. Our school had varieties of fruits and Aboy's family lived inside the school so he always got; mangoes, oranges, almond fruit, cashew, large kerosene mango etc...

Just like it's done in the market we assembled different fruits on our desk (4 fruits go for 5naira) during classes and our fellow pupils would pass a 5naira note from one person to another until it gets to us and the desired fruits would be passed to them as well without the teacher's consent

We did this since primary 2 to primary 4 that we became so popular in school that people from other classes come to buy from our back bench desk often, we didn't listen to teachings and at the end of the term my result was always 24/24 or 23/24 meaning aboy my friend had taken the 24th position grin

We were later caught in our primary4 3rd term and our headmaster concluded that cane and punishment couldn't solve my problem so they sent for my mum and after discussion with the teachers and my family, they decided to withdraw me from that school and enrol me to another primary school with higher competition... Within the first and second term, I had learn how to read and write and at the end of the 3rd, I came 8/19. Was so happy and that was how I changed for good. Today i lecture in class (university) when my lecturer isn't around

I've been searching for my friend aboy on Facebook since 2013 till date but can't find him cry please anyone that knows chijioke nebo popularly called aboy or nwokeocha due to his albinism should please quote me, he attended st Mary's bigard primary school and they lived inside the school at uwani enugu I so miss my childhood naughty best friend because I left after our primary 4 and had no time to tell him I'd be going to another state to continue my primary 5 cry cry

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonroxyII:
The nigga go get Charm ooo and over age for secondary school or his class .... hiaaan , too bold to talk to a principal like that ... se Abare na ihm funny pass grin
sure dem get charm na, buh der cham na to catch woman upandan mostly.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vello:
Sure. Anyways, both states are two in one. Cheers
Lol
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dove1998(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sydney1995:

�����. Bro I went to a minor seminary as well and I can relate. Which minor did u go

St kizito minor seminary Idah
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by DonroxyII: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
benzzyno:
Mine is more like craziest stunt av ever pulled in my life..

It was in my jss1, that was in 1999.. I had wanted to attend FGC or a catholic secondary school unfortunately all flooped so i had to miss the whole of first term.. Second term i resumed at a private secondary school with assurance from my parents i would leave when am going to ss1..which later happened.

Second term, i resumed when the term has already gone far almost close to exam period.. Fast forward exams came, i had no friends yet, my notes where not up to date it was just me myself and i...I had to improvise.. I had just one option, exam malpractice (i was 10yrs). Back then we used pages from long notebook 'fuscap' as we called it then..

THE ACT.

My first paper that term was agricultural science.. I took the Sunday night before Monday that the exam is scheduled for to draft my name, class date and all the necessary things written on the top right corner of a typical exam fuscap.. We used to have 20 objectives questions and 5 essays to answer 3. I would just number my fuscap from 1-20 and fill in alphabets from A-D as i deem fit.. Turn my fuscap and write out answers to four possible essay questions and go.

On the Monday of the exams i would enter exam hall with like four fuscap sheets and the one with answers amongst them.. Once exams starts i will busy my self for like 45 minutes solving the objective part i would then boldly remove the one with answers and strike lines on it like a canceled work, place it ontop of my desk and majestically write out the correct answers that are in them.. I did that for all my subjects then apart from maths and English without been caught for even a second.. (nobody thought a 10yr old cold could pull that kind of a stunt).. I came out tops in my class that term.. I introduced myself to my classmates ina grand style.. Nobody taught i would come out tops when i resumed barely weeks before exam...told my friends years later.. Them still no bliv me till today..

PS: I pulled that stunt just that term.. grin

Damn Fresh boy .... hope u are a Yahoo boy now abi Marlian grin .... a 10yr pulling such stunt ..... Damn ... u get big bros wey dey do runz ni ... how u tey sabi dat shi.t

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.