Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73450 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nmezor:
Did u attend King's college?
Yes I did
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
I can steal anything pen cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by wdcouture(f): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pay as you learn
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nmezor(f): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:

Yes I did
okay I see, datz my nephews school

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Liposure: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
1. I was sent on an errand . I ran away n later got caught.
2. My female biology teacher was fond of staring at me. I thought she was going 2 disvirgin me.
3. Fantasizing about forking toyin in JS2

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
I was 15 SS3, we were excused from sports days (wednesdays). Co-incidentally, that day fell on Feb 14...
A student brought a radio and we started to flex, my benchmate(died 4 months after) and I went into Celine Dion's Power of Love, until a teacher walked in, looked at us and walked out.

Little did I know the B class really organised their own party with special effects and DJ. I left my A and went to B and continued the flex. Proprietor walked in annoyingly caught us and took everyone's name down for disciplinary actions. I didn't know the teacher that walked in my A-class took my name as well to the Proprietor.

We were thoroughly dealt with at the assembly, excepting me. My name was the only one that appeared twice, I was asked to call my dad(then PTA chairman) and my own crucifixion was separately reserved for Friday.
The rest is history.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OMNIVIRUS(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
Tapping current from girls ..

Long may you live senior man

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Youngkingjaey1: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shibaraba:
One of the craziest. ... Crazy experiences too plenty abeg.
Which one I want talk sef.
Shey na mirror in the assembly own?
(only legends know this trick)
Small Boys Wey be say if we look girl pant we Don make am for life be that. While una dey sing national anthem I dey drop mirror between legs so as to see the color of your pant. We. Notice say one girl no dey wear. We dey literally fight to stay near that girl so as to watch film na so one of our guys go cast give teacher say na him suppose line up for there but I chance am. Teacher investigate come find out say na pant we dey look. Shibaraba no kuku wait. Before them mention my name I Don japa. School fence Wey we Don already put hole Wey we go take manoeuvre in case wahala happen. Then pursue me reach my street before them elders catch me. The beating I receive flog the winch Wey dey do me comot for my body.

Wetin pain me pass be say the girl later marry one of us. She Don born like 3 for the guy. If say she know she for kuku dey open am for the guy for free that time na. Because na him cane plenty pass. Na him mama mirror he dey bring come school.

Funny

Only sharp guy know mirror trick
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Monaco2(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Back then in school there was this particular girl her dad owns d school n she was my first crush kiss I remember far back as kg1 she n I use to go under table back then in the mid 90s it was those round plastic tables n little chairs will b arranged round them in the class n she would show me her vagina n I will use my finger to rub on it( till this day I still don’t understand how we were never caught grin) it happened like dat that wen we eventually got into primary school, in primary one she will sit at the second to last chair n I will sit at the last chair..... she would go under d desk n use her hands to rub on my legs very gently it felt so good,nice n romantic,wen she is done I will do same to her cheesy wen we eventually got into secondary school we tried to take it to relationship level but I was too shy to ask her out n we were just stock cry we do play a lot n people even teachers saw dat we like each oda to the extent that deh was a day a youth copper emeka was in class teaching n noticed us dat we were given each other d eye n sharing baba blue dat e had to call us out n was like I am teaching u two are playing love in my class grin it was so embarrassing chai. I summon caurage one time n wrote her a chezzy note dat I’m mesmerized by how she crossed her legs n aw she walks n put it in between her note book n kept it in her bag I no know say my mumu friend ujiro saw me cheesy n while we were going home he was like I saw u o wat did u write n I told him n he laughed at me n said dat before we left class she was reading the note n he walked up to her n asked to see n she had to act as if she was not impressed...... obob e come do me like say mano go school again o I wan Shame die cry naso d next day for school she n I just dey avoid each other cause we were both shy it took us a week before we started talking n we never talked about the issue until we eventually grew apart n she started dating our English teacher undecided I was also romantically involved with her kid sister but I was still too shy to act on it cheesy n she even asked me hypothetically that what would I do if a girl I’m far older than asked me to be her boyfriend n I was like I would accept grin, but she never asked n Neither did I, all we did was kiss ones in public it was crazy I still don’t how I summon the courage to kiss her dat day sha. It was the end of the school term n wen we eventually resume feelings don fade hmmmm, saw her late last year n she is all grown up now cool cool she saw me n was like senior $&$&$ we exchange contacts N dat was it tongue N back in primary i normally drop my pen on purpose just to go under d table to look at female pants cheesy there was this one girl Hannah she always dey open leg yakata cheesy sometimes I would have my face up close to her vagina in her gown grin grin just to look at pant cheesy grin funny enough no one actually caught me doing these things[s][/s] stories many abeg

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sgboro: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lolz, I really can not let this slide.
Schooled in a boarding school of both gender in a village,
In south south but living with my family in south west
Was in sss2 second term when i was deboarded for entering th girls hostel around 1 a.m to see my sss3 gf.
My parents now rented an accommodation close to school which is opposite my vice principal house.
So we see each other almost everyday, so almost every evening he keeps seeing me with different girls coming to see me from the village.
He could not take it anymore, he called me out one assembly morning and said am a useless boy that deboarding me was a wrong choice.
He took senior student to pack my stuffs from my house back to the hostel by force.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nmezor:
okay I see, datz my nephews school

KC isn't as hard as my time. first time in the school I was bullied and nearly obtained by 5 seniors thank God say I be ajekpako I swore that would be my last in the school, it was my friend then that gave me orientation about seniors

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Altimatic27: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Using binoculars to check out girls hostel men that was the high point of our lives has to wake up early and time their bathing time ..those girls we the best thing that happened to our eyes ...fgc can relate to this odogbolu

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by gbami(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shibaraba:
Small Boys Wey be say if we look girl pant we Don make am for life be that. While una dey sing national anthem I dey drop mirror between legs so as to see the color of your pant. We. Notice say one girl no dey wear. We dey literally fight to stay near that girl so as to watch film na so one of our guys go cast give teacher say na him suppose line up for there but I chance am. Teacher investigate come find out say na pant we dey look. Shibaraba no kuku wait. Before them mention my name I Don japa. School fence Wey we Don already put hole Wey we go take manoeuvre in case wahala happen. Then pursue me reach my street before them elders catch me. The beating I receive flog the winch Wey dey do me comot for my body.

Wetin pain me pass be say the girl later marry one of us. She Don born like 3 for the guy. If say she know she for kuku dey open am for the guy for free that time na. Because na him cane plenty pass. Na him mama mirror he dey bring come school.
... grin grin Na him suppose dey for the girl back....I don die of laughter

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nmezor(f): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:

KC isn't as hard as my time. first time in the school I was bullied and nearly obtained by 5 seniors thank God say I be ajekpako I swore that would be my last in the school, it was my friend then that gave me orientation about seniors
in annex or main campus?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Umartins1:
I was fanning the nyansh of a female biology teacher when I was caught by another male teacher. The rest, as they say, was history.
sorry to ask.
are u normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
crazy is genius.

I was crowned best cartoonist by the literary and debating society.

Pays to be a nerd.

15 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sweeetheart:
A pretty corper open my face to the world with her big booty when I was in SS1. I became her favourite student somewhat that we were both fond of each other.

one thing led to one thing, I and Miss Chidinma fall in love, she gave me my first BJ, free sex this run till I promoted to SS2. she got a job in Lagos and that put an end to such promiscuity

it take so long for me to fall in love with ladies younger of my age and my age mates. she made me fall in love with older ladies though I've outgrown that now
chai omo see lies
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by ibawon(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
It was April 2010, I was in SS3 at Government College Ikorodu during our Mock Exams, we planned to sneak into the female hostel which we did, but was later caught.
That night our house master chased me with a machete thinking I was a thief who wanted to rape the girls, I escaped, crept back into the Boys hostel through the sewer, got counted like I never left but was ratted on by a pu*sy n*gga, but we were not expelled or punished.
That is a decision I always appreciated I made because it was so memorable.
If you went to GCI during this period I am IBB.
YOU KNOW IT'S 100% TRUE.
I STILL MISS GCI

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
soberdrunk:
I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry

I don't believe you. Are you holding any green bottle?

grin

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Benwallt(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Men! The good old memeries. Mine too much sha but I will share this very one. Me n buddies bought small aloku pot that we used to cook yam, corn n plantain in the bush close to my school. We used to havest everything from the school farm. What is assembly, men don't enter school very early harvest yam or plantain to cook porridge. One day I cldnt bring my books out of my bag to write because the palm oil I stole from home burst. God! u need to c my books.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Playing football inside staff room
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Heineken(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
soberdrunk:
I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry
bro you Sabi lie Sha

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
sgboro:
Lolz, I really can not let this slide.
Schooled in a boarding school of both gender in a village,
In south south but living with my family in south west
Was in sss2 second term when i was deboarded for entering th girls hostel around 1 a.m to see my sss3 gf.
My parents now rented an accommodation close to school which is opposite my vice principal house.
So we see each other almost everyday, so almost every evening he keeps seeing me with different girls coming to see me from the village.
He could not take it anymore, he called me out one assembly morning and said am a useless boy that deboarding me was a wrong choice.
He took senior student to pack my stuffs from my house back to the hostel by force.

Now I know why you are lacking in the art of paragraphing. You spent too much time in the pusssy than on English lessons.

16 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Youngkingjaey1: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

Lmfao

Haaa very funny,
What happen next.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by MrPaul2: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin
Shibaraba:

[b]
Shibaraba:

[/b]
Shibaraba:

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by damtan(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
sushieater:
Madam Koi-Koi!! Hold on small, I'm coming with the details grin grin grin
Mayflower school?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Youngkingjaey1: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
I impregnated my form mistress cheesy

For real
What happen next
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
richPHAROAH:
having a few hoes gobbling on my cum
your life is really a sorry one, you need to repent bro

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by MZrapper(f): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

Is that Ijesha language?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / Girl Blames ASUU For Masturbating All The Time, Begs Them To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.