Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry (740 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2020
If you are not a virgin, say it. If you are a virgin, say it. Do not lie that you are a virgin in order to get married, because if whole is seen there, it could cause lack of trust. If you are not a virgin, you will still have a beautiful marriage.
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Davash222(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2020
There's nothing special about Nigerian virgins again. They always feel the world revolves around their nonsense virginity.

Dating a Nigerian virgin is one of the hardest job in the world!

All the same, the safest way to remain sane in any marriage is to marry a virgin.
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by gbami(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
There's nothing special about Nigerian virgins again. They always feel the world revolves around their nonsense virginity.

Dating a Nigerian virgin is one of the hardest job in the world! True

All the same, the safest way to remain sane in any marriage is to marry a virgin.
...What? That's not true...Some married Virgins are curious...I know of a girl whose husband told me he married her as a Virgin...but could not believe she has slept with her boss and neighbor...
So... Virginity is not decency...A hoe is a hoe irrespective of virginity...
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Davash222(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2020
gbami:
...What? That's not true...Some married Virgins are curious...I know of a girl whose husband told me he married her as a Virgin...but could not believe she has slept with her boss and neighbor...
So... Virginity is not decency...A hoe is a hoe irrespective of virginity...
At least you'll enjoy rest of mind marrying a virgin. You can't complain or think otherwise when the wife you married a virgin said she's going for Bible study.
Unlike your olosho wife telling you she's going for Bible study, you'll never have rest of mind until she's back.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by makydebbie(f): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:

At least you'll enjoy rest of mind marrying a virgin. You can't complain or think otherwise when the wife you married a virgin said she's going for Bible study.
Unlike your olosho wife telling you she's going for Bible study, you'll never have rest of mind until she's back.

I'm tempted to ask your age but don't worry.
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by GoodnessB(f): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Life is too short to live with lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Oluwaphemite(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2020
makydebbie:

Please ask him.
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Oluwaphemite(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2020
makydebbie:

Please ask him.
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by MistadeRegal(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2020
sad
What about ladies avoiding virgin guys?
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by makydebbie(f): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Oluwaphemite:

Please ask him.

grin
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by CAPSLOCKED: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2020
the day MEN will stop being OBSESSED with WOMEN, VIRGINS and VIRGINITY.... that day will be the end of the WORLD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Reichel99(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2020
The pressure Nigerian men put on the women is too much, if you're a virgin they will laugh at you and say you are a fool, if you're not a virgin they will say you're promiscous, call you prostitute.
There is no winning with these kind of toxic men. These are the same men that if you don't give them sex in a relationship they will insult and break up with the girl, when the girls have given up their virginity to them, they will now start looking for virgins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by We4all: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Let the women lie as much as they can and tell guys what they want to hear. The society is structured in such a way that hypocrisy rules. If you as a man isn't a morally upright, and desires to have a virgin for a wife, then you deserve to be lied to.

My problem with people having multiple sex partners has nothing to do with morals. But the thought of STD's scares me like shit;reason I'll insist on protection regardless of my marital status.

If you know the sexual practices of most men and women, you will feel so disgusted and appalled. Even some people on this forum go as far as sleeping with animals.

I have been clean all my life, and wouldn't want anyone to infect me with an incurable STD. I really don't have the energy to start any medication.
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Samyj247: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Reichel99:
The pressure Nigerian men put on the women is too much, if you're a virgin they will laugh at you and say you are a fool, if you're not a virgin they will say you're promiscous, call you prostitute.
There is no winning with these kind of toxic men. These are the same men that if you don't give them sex in a relationship they will insult and break up with the girl, when the girls have given up their virginity to them, they will now start looking for virgins.
Just know this secret today. any man that tells u that he doesn't like a virgin or discourages u from keeping your virginity, he just wants to fvck u. The dream of 95% of men out there when it comes to marriage, is getting married to a virgin. It is only an unserious or a man that's not ready for marriage, that will find a virgin he likes and tells her that he wants to fvck her first before getting married to her. Don't be deceived. I just revealed our important secret just to save virgins. for me if I can't fine a virgin to marry, I will just have 3 baby mama as my baby factory. I can't spend my hard earned wealth with someone that has distributed her pussy to many guys and would still do that after marriage, if given a little opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Reichel99(f): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Samyj247:
Just know this secret today. any man that tells u that he doesn't like a virgin or discourages u from keeping your virginity, he just wants to fvck u. The dream of 95% of men out there when it comes to marriage, is getting married to a virgin. It is only an unserious or a man that's not ready for marriage, that will find a virgin he likes and tells her that he wants to fvck her first before getting married to her. Don't be deceived. I just revealed our important secret just to save virgins. for me if I can't fine a virgin to marry, I will just have 3 baby mama as my baby factory. I can't spend my hard earned wealth with someone that has distributed her pussy to many guys and would still do that after marriage, if given a little opportunity.
What if the virgin later cheats in the marriage or the couple are not sexually compatible?
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Samyj247: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Reichel99:
What if the virgin later cheats in the marriage or the couple are not sexually compatible?
leave that what if first. no one taught Adam and eve how to have sweet sex. within a short time they would be compatible
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Reichel99(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Samyj247:
leave that what if first. no one taught Adam and eve how to have sweet sex. within a short time they would be compatible
ok.
Re: Don't Lie About Your Virginity To Marry by Gimli(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Reichel99:

I doubt that coz most Nigeria men respect virgin women. They do understand that it isn't easy being one and they respect those women that keep theirs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is LORD / How Can I Quit My 4 Girlfriends / To All Those Who Wrote Down Their Account Numbers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.