Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive (5042 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by yazga: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2020
WHY WOMEN FIND AN INTELLIGENT MAN SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE

1. When a woman is intelligent, she wants a man who can engage her intelligence

2. Intelligent men don't always talk about sex, they have much to talk about. A woman gets wowed by depth

3. Women get attracted to a man who they can admire. An intelligent mind is admirable

4. Deep sexual attraction starts in the mind, an intelligent man will get to the mind of an intelligent woman

5. Intelligent men have proven they explore for knowledge, that is the same hunger and passion they will use in exploring the woman, her core and her body. She wants to be studied

6. A woman is more than a sexual being; she is an intellectual, spiritual, social, creative and complicated being. An intelligent man taps into all that she is

7. An intelligent man inspires growth. Women love being with a man who they can learn from or experience growth with. She will find herself drowning in the presence of such a man, with him as her man, she will melt in desire and the longing for adventure

8. An intelligent man who is not full of pride is easy to work with, easy to hold conversations with. Women get turned on by intimate talks. Give her quality conversations and sexual intimacy will be heightened

9. An intelligent man has grown himself to a point where his face, eyes and demeanour alone can speak. All he needs to do sometimes is give his woman a strong look and she will feel his intensly guarded sexual control and energy

10. An intelligent man has a strong micro-climate around him. He walks in the room, the bedroom with confidence, his presence is felt, he is a strong spirit with a deep mind. He leans by his woman and she wants his chemistry surrounding her

11. An intelligent and loving man describes her body in a mature way, he calls out her body. How he talks about her breasts, behind, thighs, smile, eyes and essence in such a sophisticated and studious way makes her blood boil. She surrenders to him because of his intense love that is expressed in such an intelligent and creative way

Intelligence is about being grown mentally, whether or not you have a University Degree, Masters or PhD. It is about being wise, thinking higher thoughts, respecting all women, and elevating and valuing the one and only woman you love.

A woman finds a smart, grown, deep, knowledgable, attentive and faithful man so sexy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Unfortunately for most Nigeria Ladies, they find intelligent boring.

Just show them the money and boom, ToTo don open.

If as an intelligent man in Nigeria, you don't have money then NIGERIA Ladies will not even look at your face.

Take a look at Pocohantas for example, she left intelligent male nairalanders and started following The rich ones that lives in USA and England.

Sad thing of life is that even makydebbie left Ghana to Nigeria because guys that can spend are in Lagos.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

31 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Davash222(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Intelligence without money is nuisance. Being intelligent and broke should be treated as a criminal offense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by viyon02: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
Intelligence without money is nuisance. Being intelligent and broke should be treated as a criminal offense.
Guy I felt shame with your words, the only thing that made my woman attached to me is my brain. she knows what I can do when given opportunity

15 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by vanida6: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
Guy I felt shame with your words, the only thing that made my woman attached to me is my brain. she knows what I can do when given opportunity
and again she enjoyed ur 5.2g not only ur brain grin

jor if u no get cash mtcheww move away,,, no carry brain reach my lane.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Tomide007: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2020
True,,,,but this only applies to rich girls and a negligible few that are poor......................Poverty has diverted the interest of nigerian girls to money...they only want a meal ticket....thats why i have an unpopular opinion that if you have money, run away from broke girls,..they'll claim they love you but nah lie......
Doesn't apply to all though.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Davash222(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
In that case, hustle to compliment that ‘brain’ of yours. A broke brainy fellow is a disgrace to the society.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by uckyra: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
you can say that again, Intelligent but broke or stingy
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by viyon02: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=86066161]
In that case, hustle to compliment that ‘brain’ of yours. A broke brainy fellow is a disgrace to the society. common don't be to hard on me and don't call me lazy, am doing my best.
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
vanida6:

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Am just trying to imagine an intelligent man without money. And also an intelligent man with a small 2.1 Calliper engine. Hnnnmmmm. Omo Iv slept over it and d result is the same. Las las she go gbe ja (Ben Johnson) jooooor... if na lie ask Regina Daniels... grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by viyon02: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
vanida6:

common lady, am not what you think, and not like every dude you know, I respect my body more than anything. OK?
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by vanida6: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Notasaints:
Smh undecided
abeg jhoor I no no u sad
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by yazga: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
NED is unilntelligent.
Dukeolumidemans:
Am just trying to imagine an intelligent man without money. And also an intelligent man with a small 2.1 Calliper engine. Hnnnmmmm. Omo Iv slept over it and d result is the same. Las las she go gbe ja (Ben Johnson) jooooor... if na lie ask Regina Daniels... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
vanida6:

It depends on your IQ and background...

If both are high, you will definitely prefer guys that are intelligent and hardworking!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by yazga: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
wink
eni4real:
It depends on your IQ and background...

If both are high, you will definitely prefer guys that are intelligent and hardworking!!!
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
yazga:
NED is unilntelligent.

Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Mogajunior(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
vanida6:

Typical Naija girl mentality. Reason why men don't take you serious. A lasting relationship goes beyond money. Intelligence spice tins up to a large extend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
uckyra:
you can say that again, Intelligent but broke or stingy

Everyone will get broke at one point in time, unless you mean a lazy person. You guys keep conflating broke and laziness together to mean the same thing which wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by dukeprince50: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
viyon02:
You should be a very successful man and a wealthy man if you are intelligent enough to make something where no one else sees the opportunity.

Now there is a difference between intelligence and bookworms. I just hope u are not confusing them
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by viyon02: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
You should be a very successful man and a wealthy man if you are intelligent enough to make something where no one else sees the opportunity.

Now there is a difference between intelligence and bookworms. I just hope u are not confusing them
you are right, and thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Heroclitus(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
I do not think this is true because even the great Greek philosopher Socrates, with all his wideness and intelligence could only attract an awful woman Xanthippe....He was tormented by her throughout his life time

What's the hope of an average man then?

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by missimelda01(f): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
This describes my kind of man, intelligent doesn't mean boring.. it's a blend of everything and I love it!

P.S you can have money and still not be intelligent (it turns you into an ATM), same way a woman can have all the asset and still not be intelligent (it turns you into a sex object).. but when you have the both, it's perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by vincentjk(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Naija gals don't know what op is talking about, just like a typical naija gf listing all she'd need for valentine and all you do is teach her what you learnt in school and all that lol

If she woaz you slap ehn grin
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Elimon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
men with wealth and intelligence rock...both pair well together... but women don't care anymore tho. just have money...and they're all around you
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by excel001(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
You have to sit down before you balance on a seat, it is very difficult to find a lady from a poor family craving for only intelligence in a man, not with all the family problems on her head. The condition of the country has thrown intelligence to the dust bin.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by y3mi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
OP, let's start with you... as intelligent as you are (presumably), how many ladies have found you attractive in this sh1th0le upon realizing how intelligent you are?

Not just some fleeting whif of attraction, strong attraction that led to a solid something even if it's not long-lasting or permanent.

Una go just come here kon create useless thread with the hope of it getting lalasticked to the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by romme2u: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
sad

Story for the gods

Intelligence does not guarantee the affection of women

Sensualists and Mentalists are incompatible........................

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Obodo999(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
I prefer a rich, intelligent and independent woman.

Expect a counter thread grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Happyfela(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oil dey ur Head.
Heroclitus:
I do not think this is true because even the great Greek philosopher Socrates, with all his wideness and intelligence could only attract an awful woman Xanthippe....He was tormented by her throughout his life time

What's the hope of an average man then?
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by mrsfavour(f): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
I personally love intelligent guys, having a conversation with them makes me happy , before I got married most of my friends were male.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, absolutly every thing you just said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World best footwears.. ( photo ) / Xox / How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.