Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive (5086 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by franchasng: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
yazga:
WHY WOMEN FIND AN INTELLIGENT MAN SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE

1. When a woman is intelligent, she wants a man who can engage her intelligence

2. Intelligent men don't always talk about sex, they have much to talk about. A woman gets wowed by depth

3. Women get attracted to a man who they can admire. An intelligent mind is admirable

4. Deep sexual attraction starts in the mind, an intelligent man will get to the mind of an intelligent woman

5. Intelligent men have proven they explore for knowledge, that is the same hunger and passion they will use in exploring the woman, her core and her body. She wants to be studied

6. A woman is more than a sexual being; she is an intellectual, spiritual, social, creative and complicated being. An intelligent man taps into all that she is

7. An intelligent man inspires growth. Women love being with a man who they can learn from or experience growth with. She will find herself drowning in the presence of such a man, with him as her man, she will melt in desire and the longing for adventure

8. An intelligent man who is not full of pride is easy to work with, easy to hold conversations with. Women get turned on by intimate talks. Give her quality conversations and sexual intimacy will be heightened

9. An intelligent man has grown himself to a point where his face, eyes and demeanour alone can speak. All he needs to do sometimes is give his woman a strong look and she will feel his intensly guarded sexual control and energy

10. An intelligent man has a strong micro-climate around him. He walks in the room, the bedroom with confidence, his presence is felt, he is a strong spirit with a deep mind. He leans by his woman and she wants his chemistry surrounding her

11. An intelligent and loving man describes her body in a mature way, he calls out her body. How he talks about her breasts, behind, thighs, smile, eyes and essence in such a sophisticated and studious way makes her blood boil. She surrenders to him because of his intense love that is expressed in such an intelligent and creative way

Intelligence is about being grown mentally, whether or not you have a University Degree, Masters or PhD. It is about being wise, thinking higher thoughts, respecting all women, and elevating and valuing the one and only woman you love.

A woman finds a smart, grown, deep, knowledgable, attentive and faithful man so sexy.
Intelligence without financial success can be annoying....any lady that tell you that she prefers an intelligent man to a financially successful man is a joker run from her!

Its only girls in school that fall for intelligent guys and its simply because they believe the intelligent guy will be richer or more financially successful than the dull or unintelligent students after school, which doesn't always happen because if that was the case, I ought to have been richer than Dangote but with all humility I can tell you that the dullest guys during my school days are richer than we the most intelligent ones today oh lol and if not for Gods grace and street smartness later, I would have been a pauper despite my enormous intelligence grin

Intelligence is only attractive to high school and university girls (year 1 - 3), but ladies sure prefer aucceasful guys with the money because money is the end game, financial success is attractive, it gives you lots of boldness that attract hot ladies lol, the level of confidence I have now eh, I can woo Aisha Buhari without fear, and if not for fear of God and respect to Gods teachings imbibed in me while growing up, my babymamas for pass 2face own and my concubines for compete with King Solomon cheesy

Back then when I was still looking for a good job after NYSC, despite my intelligence and good looks, chicks were more attracted to the dull, ugly guys who had blue chip jobs in the neighborhood and saw we the intelligent ones as professor big grammar without money shocked grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by emmaodet: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
franchasng:
Intelligence without financial success can be annoying....any lady that tell you that she prefers an intelligent man to a financially successful man is a joker run from her!

Its only girls in school that fall for intelligent guys and its simply because they believe the intelligent guy will be rich or financially successful after school, which doesn't always happen because if that was the case, I ought to have been richer than Dangote but with all humility I can tell you that the dullest guys during my school days are richer than we the most intelligent ones today oh lol and if not for Gods grace and street smartness later, I would have been a pauper despite my enormous intelligence grin

Intelligence is only attractive to high school and university girls (year 1 - 3), but ladies sure prefer aucceasful guys with the money because money is the end game, financial success is attractive, it gives you lots of boldness that attract hot ladies lol, the level of confidence I have now eh, I can woo Aisha Buhari without fear, and if not for fear of God and respect to Gods teachings imbibed in me while growing up, my babymamas for pass 2face own and my concubines for compete with King Solomon cheesy

Back then when I was still looking for a good job after NYSC, despite my intelligence and good looks, chicks were more attracted to the dull, ugly guys who had blue chip jobs in the neighborhood and saw we the intelligent ones as professor big grammar without money shocked grin

Hmmmmmmmm
Life is unfair to Brilliant but poor guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by franchasng: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm
life is generally unfair to financially broke men all over the world, sadly cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Martinez39s(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Too much blue pills everywhere. grin Whether you like it or not, as long as you are dealing with women, hide your face if you don't have money. grin Intelligence ko, intelligence ni. Women are with you for what they can get. grin

Good luck if you think Nigerian girls are after your intellectual depth and love engaging in deep intellectual discussions. Nigerian girls? You mean girl whose brains are pap and breast milk? grin Na only money dem sabi. No money, no love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Martinez39s(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmm
Life is unfair to who doesn't have money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by excessmon(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Weldone intelligence locator.... u don see d Ned before?
yazga:
NED is unilntelligent.
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Martinez39s(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
yazga:
NED is unilntelligent.
Ned Nwoko is rich and intelligent. He might not be the best in terms of looks but the calibre of women he has had are what most men dream of getting. Las Las; no money, no love.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
Intelligence without money is nuisance. Being intelligent and broke should be treated as a criminal offense.

LMAO
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
vanida6:
and again she enjoyed ur 5.2g not only ur brain grin

jor if u no get cash mtcheww move away,,, no carry brain reach my lane.

Point blank, love that.
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by emmaodet: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Life is unfair to who doesn't have money.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Life is unfair to who doesn't have money - hmmmmmmm.
Oga oooo
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by lavylilly: 7:07am On Jan 25, 2020
excessmon:
angry
excessmon:

1 Like

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2020
franchasng:

Its only girls in school that fall for intelligent guys and its simply because they believe the intelligent guy will be rich or financially successful after school, which doesn't always happen because if that was the case, I ought to have been richer than Dangote but with all humility I can tell you that the dullest guys during my school days are richer than we the most intelligent ones today oh lol and if not for Gods grace and street smartness later, I would have been a pauper despite my enormous intelligence grin

I can relate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by lavylilly: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmmm Life is unfair to who doesn't have money - hmmmmmmm. Oga oooo
true talk
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
missimelda01:
This describes my kind of man, intelligent doesn't mean boring.. it's a blend of everything and I love it!

P.S you can have money and still not be intelligent (it turns you into an ATM), same way a woman can have all the asset and still not be intelligent (it turns you into a sex object).. but when you have the both, it's perfect.

Your kind of man? When he has all you listed above, you'll ask for height.

When he has height, you'll ask for handsomeness.

When he has handsomeness, you'll ask for complexion.

When he has the complexion you want, you'll ask for religion.

When he is the religion you want, you'll ask if he attends Church.

When he attends Church, you'll ask if he has a big dîck and not lazy in bed like some pastors.

When he has a big dîck, you'll ask if he knows how to use it and how to last long.

When he can last long, you'll want him to die untop of you.

When he dies, you move on to another dîck. If he refuses to die, you begin to imagine, "How does dark-skinned rough guys taste like since my man is lightskinned. I hard dark-skinned guys are better in bed."

Boom! You cheat with a dark-skinned gateman who isn't rich nor intelligent — you just wanted to explore (varieties).

True or false?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by yazga: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2020
undecided
excessmon:
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by yazga: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2020
tongue
Dukeolumidemans:

Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you... tongue
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by Jh0wsef(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2020
vanida6:
and again she enjoyed ur 5.2g not only ur brain grin

jor if u no get cash mtcheww move away,,, no carry brain reach my lane.

from the way you type, your kitten go wide die
Re: Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive by lavylilly: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jh0wsef:

from the way you type, your kitten go wide die
smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Girls Squirting From Tattoos / Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY / Proxy Marriage, Is It Recognized under the Nigerian Law ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.