Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Xox - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xox (5046 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Xox by Uncle96(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2021
=$

Re: Xox by Benki003(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Dear op , don't you know how to beg her (spiritual wife) for money sad sad

Re: Xox by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Okay, we don hear you. Why una dey call them spiritual husband or wife? Abi, una don marry them for dream ni? undecided undecided

Re: Xox by samuel051: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2021
It is real o.. speaking from experience.

Re: Xox by Freelane33(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
You believed whatever you believed in .
Im starting to believe that everything in this world are lies . Lies told by one person to another person as truth .different prophesies from different human . Prophesies countering each others . What a world . Believe in whatever you believed in . Dwelling away from the bad physical energy before it’s termed spiritual is a gift . Try to train your mind . ( power of the subsconcious mind ).

Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Okay, we don hear you. Why una dey call them spiritual husband or wife? Abi, una don marry them for dream ni? undecided undecided

U people tend to find jokes in everything, cruise in everything. A simple common sense and seriousness is now becoming far from some of you. You've lost touch with facts and a reality. Ask a question with common sense if u want an answer or else , you dont belong in this thread

Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Freelane33:
You believed whatever you believed in .
Im starting to believe that everything in this world are lies . Lies told by one person to another person as truth .different prophesies from different human . Prophesies countering each others . What a world . Believe in whatever you believed in . Dwelling away from the bad physical energy before it’s termed spiritual is a gift . Try to train your mind . ( power of the subsconcious mind ).

Your level of thinking , experience and exposure will determine what you say and assume . So I wont say anything against your response. Life is a journey, you'll come across a path that will show you all u need to know .

Re: Xox by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:

[s]U people tend to find jokes in everything, cruise in everything. A simple common sense and seriousness is now becoming far from some of you. You've lost touch with facts and a reality. Ask a question with common sense if u want an answer or else , you dont belong in this thread[/s]
Rubbish. U better go and meet your church pastor for deliverance. Don't come here spilling your rubbish imagination because nobody gives a fúck about your spiritual problems.

Re: Xox by bmdmix11: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
rubbish, better go better ur life.

poverty n religion is a bitch

Re: Xox by dacblogger: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:
Dealing with one right now... it's your choice to believe but they are real. The ruin your finances, blessings , opportunities, cause serious fights in relationships, affect you academically, women may become barren.
I would love to know more about this topic too..
Someone should throw more light on this please.
Re: Xox by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:

U people tend to find jokes in everything, cruise in everything. A simple common sense and seriousness is now becoming far from some of you. You've lost touch with facts and a reality. Ask a question with common sense if u want an answer or else , you dont belong in this thread
If you yourself had that commonsense you talk about, you would not believe any of what you just spewed here in your OP. undecided

By the way, out of curiosity, have you ever tried to be a Christian anytime before these events started happening in your life? Did you make a vow of sorts on the name of the Christian God? undecided

Re: Xox by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:
Your level of thinking , experience and exposure will determine what you say and assume . So I wont say anything against your response. Life is a journey, you'll come across a path that will show you all u need to know .
Life is a journey and it is inadvisable to pick up and carry with you trash dumped by other People along the way. undecided

You blame all your problems on what you call a spiritual partner basically offloading all blame to an idea you have little to do understanding of yet you expect folks to take you seriously when you say this out loud? undecided

Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Life is a journey and it is inadvisable to pick up and carry with you trash dumped by other People along the way. undecided

You blame all your problems on what you call a spiritual partner basically offloading all blame to an idea you have little to do understanding of yet you expect folks to take you seriously when you say this out loud? undecided

Be careful and watch ur tone . I wont say more than that . Dont fck ur life up trying to sound like a gangster online .
Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you yourself had that commonsense you talk about, you would not believe any of what you just spewed here in your OP. undecided

By the way, out of curiosity, have you ever tried to be a Christian anytime before these events started happening in your life? Did you make a vow of sorts on the name of the Christian God? undecided

Ure gone.
Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Rubbish. U better go and meet your church pastor for deliverance. Don't come here spilling your rubbish imagination because nobody gives a fúck about your spiritual problems.

Beebah2000 or 2500 , whatever it is. I noticed ure mostly on every thread on nairaland . Caught up in between arguments and hate speeches. There is a thing called real life , get your nose of ur keyboards and pick a struggle.

I didn't expect yr type "nairaland local Dog "wondering around and ending up in this thread but u did

As from today , I'd be sure ur loosed behaviour is under control.
Re: Xox by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:

Ure gone.
I am afraid I am not the one who is. undecided

Re: Xox by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:

Be careful and watch ur tone . I wont say more than that . Dont fck ur life up trying to sound like a gangster online .
Sound like a gangster online? What the heck are you rambling about now? undecided

Take your own advice there... your mental health depends on it. undecided

Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sound like a gangster online? What the heck are you rambling about now? undecided

Take your own advice there... your mental health depends on it. undecided

Ure becoming irrelevant, get off this thread boy. Dont force it
Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I am not the one who is. undecided

A countdown will tell
Re: Xox by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:
Ure becoming irrelevant, get off this thread boy. Dont force it
Again, take your own advice.. your mental health depends on it. undecided

Re: Xox by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:
A countdown will tell
You are still not making any sense for someone who pretends to have commonsense. undecided

Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are still not making any sense for someone who pretends to have commonsense. undecided

Dont worry, it does not need to make sense right now. It will reveal
Re: Xox by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:
Dont worry, it does not need to make sense right now. It will reveal
When? undecided

And if your 'threats' never materialize at the time you specify, will you then accept you are the likely cause of all your woes and change to abandon all this hogwash thinking then too? undecided

Re: Xox by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Op, nothing wrong with having spiritual spouses. Most times these things happen in one's life cos those spouses are trying to get your attention (for your own good sef), and if you heed and settle with them, things start moving well for you. It happens as a result of one's spiritual origin, but unfortunately Christianity got it all twisted wrong. They'd force you to go for deliverance and disconnect you from your true origin, making you believe there was something wrong with you. It's when you don't heed them that things really start crumbling in your life (finance, marriage etc). You need to consult a genuine and powerful native doctor who would guide you, seriously. At times they're even alive in the physical somewhere, and until you connect with them every other relationship or marriage you go into is a waste of time. These things are deep, so you need spiritualists to properly guide you. But trust me, nothing wrong with you. You just need to discover who you truly are and your spiritual origin. Mind you, Christianity won't really help you, they'd rather hide the truth from you in the name of deliverance.

Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Johnxyz:
Op, nothing wrong with having spiritual spouses. Most times these things happen in one's life cos those spouses are trying to get your attention (for your own good sef), and if you heed and settle with them, things start moving well for you. It happens as a result of one's spiritual origin, but unfortunately Christianity got it all twisted wrong. They'd force you to go for deliverance and disconnect you from your true origin, making you believe there was something wrong with you. It's when you don't heed them that things really start crumbling in your life (finance, marriage etc). You need to consult a genuine and powerful native doctor who would guide you, seriously. At times they're even alive in the physical somewhere, and until you connect with them every other relationship or marriage you go into is a waste of time. These things are deep, so you need spiritualists to properly guide you. But trust me, nothing wrong with you. You just need to discover who you truly are and your spiritual origin. Mind you, Christianity won't really help you, they'd rather hide the truth from you in the name of deliverance.

Thanks for this long and meaningful words . Every line was important and well detailed. I'll work on the advice

Re: Xox by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:

Thanks for this long and meaningful words . Every line was important and well detailed. I'll work on the advice
Sure, bro. Don't know where you are now, but if you're in Yorubaland try go for Ifa divination and be open-minded about it. These things are not ordinary, so it'll help you a lot to get to know the root of it. My babe once opened up a lot of things about herself and told me things about myself too that I already knew but didn't even tell her or anybody. She said if I wanted to confirm before believing her, I should go for divination, I did and the man confirmed everything to be true. I wish you good luck, bro. Please come back with goodnews �
Re: Xox by hosemujica: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Well, as much as I will like to not believe this, they are real. Unlike most African believes that don't have western definition, this one does. They are called incubus and succubus

Re: Xox by Uncle96(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2021

Sure, bro. Don't know where you are now, but if you're in Yorubaland try go for Ifa divination and be open-minded about it. These things are not ordinary, so it'll help you a lot to get to know the root of it. My babe once opened up a lot of things about herself and told me things about myself too that I already knew but didn't even tell her or anybody. She said if I wanted to confirm before believing her, I should go for divination, I did and the man confirmed everything to be true. I wish you good luck, bro. Please come back with goodnews �

Thanks a lot man, I am in a Yoruba land and already on it. I'll update u [i][/i]
Re: Xox by Freelane33(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Go to the advance world and start telling oyinbo about spiritual husband or wife . What you believe is what works for you bruh .I always believe that there is spiritual husband and wife in the past but all Na bullshits . There is nothing like spiritual anything , stop allowing pastors and Alfa or baba Alawo to be taking your money . Your subconscious mind is the one deceiving you .Train your mind and everything will be okay
Uncle96:

Re: Xox by AutoChick4U(f): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Uncle96:
Dealing with one right now... it's your choice to believe but they are real. The ruin your finances, blessings , opportunities, cause serious fights in relationships, affect you academically, women may become barren.
I knew this thing disturb men as well!!!
Re: Xox by AutoChick4U(f): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Freelane33:
Go to the advance world and start telling oyinbo about spiritual husband or wife . What you believe is what works for you bruh .I always believe that there is spiritual husband and wife in the past but all Na bullshits . There is nothing like spiritual anything , stop allowing pastors and Alfa or baba Alawo to be taking your money . Your subconscious mind is the one deceiving you .Train your mind and everything will be okay
D society you in is not oyibo land o. Search out exorcism cos seems you feel oyibo no get their own supernatural weird shii

What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / Main Chick Vs Side Chick:which Are U?