Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" (5908 Views)

Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by edicolove: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2010
I think Wikileaks is being very mischivious and it is sad that the world is taking them seriously. This is an attempt by a click of people to change evetns in the world to their own personal interests. It is not a service to humanity. Wikileaks are only serving their own agenda. How do you serve the public of a nation by publishing the private conversation of their leaders for the whole world, including their enemies to see. Yes their enemies will see it too. Wikileaks is trying to play God and their actions are at best, dangerous and I believe it is a sponsored move by powerful forces trying to change the world in their own interests. Very sad!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by babsmii(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2010
BetaThings:

He was making all these confessions to the ambassadors of a foreign country
At the same time, he was telling Nigerians that he was in charge and competent
Now tell me who is more dangerous!

i don't think being a politician is a measure for competency in such a office my brother, fine experience is needed and necessity to deal with critical issues esp when it has to do with international relationship matters but still if he says he's not a politician, then so be it, we don't need politicians in that office, we need sincere human beings. politicians have dreams and see it as a career but a well thinking human being would see that office as an opportunity to make change not to please his party to make him a member on the board of director.
whatever he is. GEJ's got my vote and i know im speaking for so many others cos i don think Atiku with is experience has anything good in his pocket, he's a thief and he he can't give what he doesnt have,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by FBS: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2010
Jonathan Hits Back: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced

http://www.thisdayonline.com/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by babsmii(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2010
there more US spies in our system than the yorubas, just thinking alound Zzz*&&***,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by disreason: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by disreason: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by appletango: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
FBS:

Jonathan Hits Back: I Never Said I Was Inexperienced

http://www.thisdayonline.com/

grin grin grin

we have been here before, no? how long ago was it that they were claiming the 50k bakare "bribe" didn't take place? yet they still want us to believe them; they've been caught with their trousers round their ankles too many times and it's really starting to turn people off the self-styled "anointed one".

but here's the funny thing; the real kicker: THEY EVEN HANDLE A CRISIS REGARDING GEJ SUPPOSED ADMISSION OF INEXPERIENCE IN AN INEXPERIENCED MANNER  grin  grin

they are too quick to deny; too brazen in their denials; and too hasty with their choice of words. they belittle the office of the president every time Niboro makes a statement. if really there were no truth to this then why engage in such an incomplete and ambiguous public denial? why take such a hostile and defensive approach? they behave as if they themselves know they don't belong in that office and they are scared they are about to get caught out at any moment. kinda like tom hanks in BIG. its actually quite funny. their PR is awful.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Boboribo: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
How did you people manage to chase BEAF away from this thread?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Muza(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
Boboribo:

How did you people manage to chase BEAF away from this thread?
In the face of overwhelming evidence and incontrovertible facts,the a/ss-lickin sychophant had to just give up inorder not to make him and his boss look more foolish
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by squeeky: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
appletango:

grin grin grin

we have been here before, no? how long ago was it that they were claiming the 50k bakare "bribe" didn't take place? yet they still want us to believe them,  they've been caught with their trousers by their ankles too many times and it's really starting to turn people off the self styled "anointed one".

but here's the funny thing. the real kicker: THEY EVEN HANDLE A CRISIS REGARDING GEJ SUPPOSED ADMISSION OF INEXPERIENCE IN AN INEXPERIENCED MANNER  grin  grin

they are too quick to deny; too brazen in their denials; and too hasty with their choice of words. they belittle the office of the president every time Niboro makes a statement. if really there were no truth to this then why engage in such an incomplete and ambiguous public denial? why take such a hostile and defensive approach? they behave as if they themselves know they don't belong in that office and they are scared they are about to get caught out at any moment. kinda like tom hanks in BIG. its actually quite funny. their PR is awful.

Beautiful summary of GEJ's biggest problem, He doesn't seem to know when to keep shut, u deserve a standing ovation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
For all those who PRETENDED the original post was simply Jonathan humbly telling us all SWEET WONDERFUL WORDS TO AFFIRM OUR GLORIOUS LEADER'S STRENGTH AND HUMILITY, I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you. Our papers have Jonathan denying he ever made such a statement. Apparently, even he does not share your view of what he is claimed to have said. What then do you have to say on this, oh twist-masters? ROFLMAO!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by daphil: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
Okay! Okay!! Okay!! I think the bone of contention is whether JEG has experience or not.

Okay! as a judge in this matter, I hear declare that JEG has good political experience.

Case settled. Everybody go home.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by 9ijaMan: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
daphil:

Okay! Okay!! Okay!! I think the bone of contention is whether JEG has experience or not.

Okay! as a judge in this matter, I hear declare that JEG has good political experience.

Case settled. Everybody go home.
That's a false declaration.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Beaf: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
What I find so damn funny is that when I want to diss IBB, Atiku or Buhari, I can refer to "holy sh!t" like:

1. Atiku was caught tiffing 40 billion by the US senate
2. IBB stole our 12.4 billiuon US dolars
3. Our $2.8billion missing NNPC money was traced to Buhari's London Midland bank account

But when our petty friends want to diss GEJ, they come up with "he said, they said."

I de laugh ooooooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Supporters of experienced thieves!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
come chop:

G.luck Jonathan was sincere at least he admitted he was less experience when he became the V.P  of Nigeria that was in the beginning Now he has gain more experience and of course we all started from some where either with less experience or not at all.  

Hes got good qualities, hes humble, honest and God fearing i think hes a man u can sit down and eat with from the same plate. With all the experience politicians out there we didn't go forward instead we backward from frying pan to fire. God choose him to lead us to date.  I believe it was hes calling and i pray for his administration to follow the right part!!!!

Jonathan remind us of the story from the bible in the old testament when Samuel the man of God went to the house of Jesse's to anoint Saul a minor to lead Israel. Was Saul experience before he was elected?

So, it doesn't have to be the best of the best before to become a leader,  it just have to be honesty and fairness plus good heart then the experience will follow grin

He said hes not a politician means his not the kind to play game but to deliver!!!!

Good news for you! Mr honesty has denied he ever said you what you are hanging on as his mark of honesty and humility. Now its over to you, how dou spin this one?
Regarding your misguided Bible references, I wonder what sort of Bible you are reading, maybe upside down. Don't we know it that a twisted generation always claim to be godly in everything. White washed graves- white and clean on the outside but rotten inside.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by Eziachi: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
Amacaco:

GEJ did not get to the position he is now because he has "good political experience" or he was the best choice at the time. He is here now because GOD in his infinite Mercy and Grace chose him to be the President of Nigeria today. GEJ is conscious of this fact and said so humbly and honestly. When God chooses a leader, experience no longer counts because He is the experience you need. In addition, all the so-called "experienced" leaders we have seen at all levels of Government in this country, have failed to deliver and improve the well-being of the people. Rather, they have impoverished our people and siphoned our money to foreign lands. What we need is a God fearing Leader and not a leader with "Good Political experience".  

Here I am thinking that Nigeria is pretending to be practicing democracy, not knowing it was THEOCRACY all along. Government of the Godly annointed and the chosen ones. Ibori made his cousin a governor because "the god of Nigerians" told him so in a dream.
Now the same God killed Yar Adua, so that in his infinite wisdom, mercy and grace Jonathan can be annoited, not elected. This god must have been annoyed the day he created Yar Adua and was having a sunny side of life the day the Ijaw man was concieved.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by daphil: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ 9ijaman, u are contending with my judgement abi? Ok, file for an appeal but before you do that.
Here is the break down of my judgement:
Out of 10 points, Pro-JEG has 5.01 points while Anti- JEG has 4.99 points.
If u are not in support of my judgement, kindly file an appeal within the next 24hrs. I hereby rest my case.
Court dismiss!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by 9ijaMan: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
daphil:

@ 9ijaman, u are contending with my judgement abi? Ok, file for an appeal but before you do that.
Here is the break down of my judgement:
Out of 10 points, Pro-JEG has 5.01 points while Anti- JEG has 4.99 points.
If u are not in support of my judgement, kindly file an appeal within the next 24hrs. I hereby rest my case.
Court dismiss!
Arise!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: "I Dont Have Good Political Experience" by debosky(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
Beaf:

What I find so damn funny is that when I want to diss IBB, Atiku or Buhari, I can refer to "holy droppings" like:

1. Atiku was caught tiffing 40 billion by the US senate
2. IBB stole our 12.4 billiuon US dolars
3. Our $2.8billion missing NNPC money was traced to Buhari's London Midland bank account

But when our petty friends want to diss GEJ, they come up with "he said, they said."

I de laugh ooooooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Supporters of experienced thieves!

GEJ claims he's an experienced thief too, so what point do you have now?

PS - GEJ has his own 'holy droppings' too - 30 billion naira in undeclared assets.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/Articles/artopn2593.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State / Nairaland POLL: 2015 Presidential Election. / SE And SS Will Be The Decider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.