Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is This Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love? (865 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) / Is This Love Or Juju In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love? by nurabela: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2010
Does your boyfriend love you if he brings you around his mother all the time and introduces your family to his family?
Re: Is This Love? by strangerf: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2010
No, he does that because he hates you

If he is Ibo, please run; he is trying to introduce you to his family so that they wont mis-identify you when the times comes for them to use you for money making rituals

My dear, Run!
Re: Is This Love? by freecocoa(f): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2010
Stranger you are deranged(no ooffeinse) @op is that the only factor you can use to determine if he loves you?if he always wants you around his family and introduced yours to his to me thats a good sign although personally i need more than that to acertain whether he loves me.how about caring for you,doing things together,listening to you,supporting you,helping you in times of need,looking out for you,chastizing you when you are wrong etc all these counts too.
Re: Is This Love? by Phate07(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2010
strangerf:

If he is Ibo, please run; he is trying to introduce you to his family so that they wont mis-identify you when the times comes for them to use you for money making rituals

My dear, Run!

You should be shot or parboiled in boiling oil. angry

@poster, love can come in different forms. If he's taking you to see his family, it is usually the first step towards marriage, esp if he's Ibo. wink
Re: Is This Love? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2010
@poster
although its a right step towards marriage, in no way is that a sign of LOVE.
marriage grooming perhaps but the fact that you dont really know how he feels about you says plenty about your relationship.
doesnt really matter if he even loves you, if you cant FEEL IT.
Re: Is This Love? by Dyt(f): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
strangerf:

My dear, Run!

efpmk ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Is This Love? by kmoneyE(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ OP Is not a guarantee for marriage~Even if you wine-dine and sleep on this same bed with his mum that doesnt guarantee you any marriage** true talk~
Re: Is This Love? by Dsense(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ask him to buy you The White House to know if he loves you or not , . . . . . , tongue
Re: Is This Love? by deniyor: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
strangerf:

My dear, Run!

GBAM!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Love? by MMM2(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2010
must u ask all question here !!!
Ask ur mumsi .
Re: Is This Love? by Dsense(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2010
^^^Oga Mumu sorry MMM, grin
Take am easy nau . . .
Re: Is This Love? by strangerf: 1:04am On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

WHats your problem?

Ewu!
Re: Is This Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2010
M M M:

must u ask all question here !!!
Ask your mumsi .
haba its a forum not cinema , he can ask anytin down to if cancer affects pubic hair ? tongue tongue cool
Re: Is This Love? by strangerf: 1:08am On Dec 10, 2010
Idowuogbo:

haba its a forum not cinema , he can ask anytin down to if cancer affects pubic hair ? tongue tongue cool

Does it?
Re: Is This Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2010
i dunno am asking stranger does it grin grin
Re: Is This Love? by strangerf: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2010
Idowuogbo:

i dunno am asking stranger does it grin grin

You brought it up, so you should answer?

Please, i am waiting?

And make sure you back your answer up with evidence, preferably first class evidence.
Re: Is This Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2010
heehe stranger dats a task , i dont have an answer for u
do u enjoy copy and paste google , if yes b my guest
Re: Is This Love? by Carolece(f): 1:20am On Dec 10, 2010
nurabela:

Does your boyfriend love you if he brings you around his mother all the time and introduces your family to his family?
Yes it could. He wants something lasting, thats what men do when they find "the one".
Re: Is This Love? by Ladyrsky46: 3:31am On Dec 10, 2010
Phate07:

You should be shot or parboiled in boiling oil. angry

@poster, love can come in different forms. If he's taking you to see his family, it is usually the first step towards marriage, esp if he's Ibo. wink

grin grin grin

@Poster, for you to ask is a bit hmmm
However, if you'd asked if taking you to his family and all that meant he was thinking about marriage, then most likely yes, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rachelle's Story - True Love Story. / Man Commits Suicide Over Lover's Alleged Infidelity / My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.