Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up (8423 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure / Endsars: Over 100k Sign Petition For Buhari To Be Charged Before The ICC (photo) / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up. This is Ebonyi Alone!
Source: Facebook/RadioBiafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvZt27UkRw&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Citytrend: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please let the war begin from Sambisa forest. grin

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
That's the difference between Biafrans and Oduduwans. Oduduwans will be shouting Amotekun online and posting tiger left and right but when you ask them to come out, only 6 people will come out. Samething they did to Sowore; shouting revolution online, disturbing everybody but when it came time for action, they abandoned Sowore. SMH

Amotekun protest
https://www.nairaland.com/5644090/photos-amotekun-solidarity-protest-lagos

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
catoluy:
That's the difference between Biafrans and Oduduwans. Oduduwans will be shouting Amotekun online and posting tiger left and right but when you ask them to come out, only 6 people will come out. SMH

grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Omo, see turn out. This why they fear Igbo people; if they decide to do something, they go after that thing like no tomorrow.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
catoluy:
That's the difference between Biafrans and Oduduwans. Oduduwans will be shouting Amotekun online and posting tiger left and right but when you ask them to come out, only 6 people will come out. Samething they did to Sowore; shouting revolution online, disturbing everybody but when it came time for action, they abandoned Sowore. SMH

Amotekun protest
interesting Hmmm... So they are Hitmen......seems the guy recording doesn't understand that wrong choice of Words could lead to larger damaging consequences

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by donbachi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
E no go work...na dem dem go sell out.

3 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Goodluck200: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
NIGRIA :THIS IS JUST THE BEINING

4 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by bigeliot(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lols...see song. Don't call me rebel Nigerian soldier don't call me rebel am a citizen you're a foriener. Is dat wat am hearing? Impressive. Work no dey dis country. I go like join

8 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by madmohamed(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
biafranation:
Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up. This is Ebonyi Alone!
Source: Facebook/RadioBiafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvZt27UkRw&feature=youtu.be
any time BSS while get arm Nigeria is finished the boys are ready waiting to give other

10 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by valirex: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
catoluy:

Amotekun protest

Your post is the definition between wisdom and foolishness, we are all fighting for the same thing yet you still bring in rancor and acrimony now tell me is this what IPOB stands for cos I know Kanu to be a wise man. Your type of post is what will give your northern masters joy to see you tear down the new Southern Nigerian Alliance that is about to be formed. Take a look at this new year and you will see Southern Nigeria going in one direction, just know that division of Nigeria cannot be done by just one region. I still await my people to create our own Amotekun.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by alfasexy: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
The zoo is quaking.

7 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by alfasexy: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
valirex:

Your post is the definition between wisdom and foolishness, we are all fighting for the same thing yet you still bring in rancor and acrimony now tell me is this what IPOB stands for cos I know Kanu to be a wise man. Your type of post is what will give your northern masters joy to see you tear down the new Southern Nigerian Alliance that is about to be formed. Take a look at this new year and you will see Southern Nigeria going in one direction, just know that division of Nigeria cannot be done by just one region. I still await my people to create our own Amotekun.

There shall be no alliance with perpetual backstabbers.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Gabkosh: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
catoluy:

Amotekun protest
No mind them jor. You are right. Since the people in the protest pics below are your hired family members

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Gabkosh: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
valirex:

We yorubas don't want any unity with them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
valirex:

Igbos have seen 99 so what is a 100?!!!

Save your threats for the cowards!!!

You ALL in the "middle belt" and "south" need we, the great igbos, more than we need you ALL!!!

The only group the british-caliphate fears are we the great igbos!!!

Get lost!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by valirex: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gabkosh:
We yorubas don't want any unity with them.
alfasexy:

Please my fellow comrades lets divide this contraption called Nigeria before fighting our own selves. This year 2020 is the beginning of the Arewa nightmare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by LadySwitz: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
catoluy:

Amotekun protest

Abeg that thread is very funny. Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by valirex: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

You ALL in the "middle belt" and "south" need we, the great igbos, more than we need you ALL!!!

Get lost!!!

Wise up bro, you don't always have to spew hatred everywhere you go. There is a time for peace and a time for war. Learn diplomacy from Nnamdi Kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by KosiGee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Goodluck200:
NIGRIA :THIS IS JUST THE BEINING

Are you related to the guy that did the Jacob Zuma video??

This is not just the ‘BEINING’ This is the BEIJING.

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by SonofDevil: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Get lost!!!

blablablabla yet you igbos were begging to stay in poverty north when they issue kaduna Declaration in 2017 that Nyamiris should leavecheesycheesy

You Nyamiris re the chest beatertonguetongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nwadiuto247: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
valirex:

Wise up bro, you don't always have to spew hatred everywhere you go. There is a time for peace and a time for war. Learn diplomacy from Nnamdi Kanu.

Don't mind the foolish talker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by jimyjames(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
And some afonja amotekun vigilante guys from Ibadan claims nnamdi KANU is no longer relevant?

Ebenezer2020 your worwor is real

5 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Bighead9: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jobless Iyamri's. grin grin grin

Cowards.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by BuhariAdvocate: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Another genocide is loading...The 1967 civil war would be a child play compare to what will happen this time.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by jimyjames(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
SonofDevil:
blablablabla yet you igbos were begging to stay in poverty north when they issue kaduna Declaration in 2017 that Nyamiris should leavecheesycheesy

You Nyamiris re the chest beatertonguetongue

Will you shut up afonja verbal warrior , we didn't beg anyone and we are not staying in the north for free we bought those lands and built our own houses and shops just like we did in Lagos , no baggar can tell us to leave what we bought with our money

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Bighead9: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kemz77:
Omo, see turn out. This why they fear Igbo people; if they decide to do something, they go after that thing like no tomorrow.

Trash.

All I see are jobless Cowards. When one Hilux with few Nigerian female Soldiers storm that place, you will see the so called Biafran Soldiers swimming in potopoto as usual. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by jneutron4000: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
alfasexy:

who is forming alliance with who Tar go and sit down. West do things alone and we don't need traitors from the east who are always jealous of us and want our downfall.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Dedetwo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
The IPOB Security Arm (BSS) needs every good assault rife ever produced on earth. If Nigerians do not want the unconditional disengagement of Nigeria peacefully, then the necessary force has be applied. Anyway, I pray for peaceful approach.

10 Likes

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Dedetwo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.

All I see are jobless Cowards. When one Hilux with few Nigerian female Soldiers storm that place, you will see the so called Biafran Soldiers swimming in potopoto as usual. grin grin grin grin

I do not see cowardice in a person who had stood up with no arms to face Nigerian army. In addition, they may be jobless which is regrettable indictment of the shithole called Nigeria but most of the Rank and File of the Nigerian armed forces are filled with young men and women who would have been jobless in a normal circumstance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Bighead9: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
jimyjames:

Will you shut up afonja verbal warrior , we didn't beg anyone and we are not staying in the north for free we bought those lands and built out own houses and shops just like we did in Lagos , no baggar can tell us to leave what we bought with our money

It's obvious you have never traveled out of the East or your Brother's who live in the North are lieng to you. 98% of all the Igbo's living in the North are tenants. The only business they do is, small Chemist shop and spare parts business only.

Continue your chest beating. When the time comes, we will.................................. shocked
There shall be no mercy to chest beaters.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by SonofDevil: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
jimyjames:

Will you shut up afonja verbal warrior , we didn't beg anyone and we are not staying in the north for free we bought those lands and built out own houses and shops just like we did in Lagos , no baggar can tell us to leave what we bought with our money
which means you re the unity beggarcheesycheesy.
The brave igbos in 1960s left their properties to fight for Biafra, while the chest beating cowards in 2017 can't leave their 2by2 shops in their oppressor land so that they don't die of hunger in their barren land in South Eastcheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamawa Orders Closure Of 30 Boarding Schools Over Insecurity / Why Northern Senators Opposed Petroleum Industry Bill / Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.