Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up (8460 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure / Endsars: Over 100k Sign Petition For Buhari To Be Charged Before The ICC (photo) / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
catoluy:
That's the difference between Biafrans and Oduduwans. Oduduwans will be shouting Amotekun online and posting tiger left and right but when you ask them to come out, only 6 people will come out. Samething they did to Sowore; shouting revolution online, disturbing everybody but when it came time for action, they abandoned Sowore. SMH

Amotekun protest
https://www.nairaland.com/5644090/photos-amotekun-solidarity-protest-lagos

You are about to learn why the Yorubas are truly different from the Igbos.

Right now, without war, without bloodshed, Yorubas have Amotekun.

Let's see what happens in the next few days to your Bullshit Secret Society.

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by ludd2018: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Another genocide is loading...The 1967 civil war would be a child play compare to what will happen this time.

We are in 21 century this is no 1967
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by projectNDPRA: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Igbos have seen 99 so what is a 100?!!!

Save your threats for the cowards!!!

You ALL in the "middle belt" and "south" need we, the great igbos, more than we need you ALL!!!

The only group the british-caliphate fears are we the great igbos!!!

Get lost!!!

So, you use the phrase "great Igbos" twice in a post of less than a hundred words.

Can you tell us in less than a hundred words why you think you're great?

No acrimony. Just curiosity.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by jimyjames(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bighead9:

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
KosiGee:

Are you related to the guy that did the Jacob Zuma video??

This is not just the ‘BEINING’ This is the BEIJING.

I tell you. That was the first thought that came to my mind. That Jacob Zuma video is funny as hell. grin

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by ludd2018: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
When Nnadi Kanu says I will give yorubas 1million people to sup port Amotekun he is sure of the number
THIS is only Ebonyi state the smallest state in Biafra .
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by MayorofLagos(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
jimyjames:

There was no difference from the Igbo's in port Harcourt and delta state if they were Nigerian soldiers won't have massacred ones in asaba on a peaceful day, even in rivers the federal army recongnized only the ijaws

Mr, post the link to that screenshot. I think thats a wikipedia page authored by a Ibo. Post the link to that page.

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Emilokoiyawon: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
That those not even look up to 1,000 let alone 100,000.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by MayorofLagos(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
ludd2018:
When Nnadi Kanu says I will give yorubas 1million people to sup port Amotekun he is sure of the number

Kanu can deceive his people in Iboland, we heard him but dont pay him any attention. He cant rescue his own mission with 10million Ibos but he wants to back Yoruba with 1million. That message is to boost Ibo ego, to make em think the looser is actually a force of reckon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Emilokoiyawon: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
ludd2018:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Please you have a future in comedy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by ludd2018: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Kanu can deceive his people in Iboland, we heard him but dont pay him any attention. He cant rescue his own mission with 10million Ibos but he wants to back Yoruba with 1million. That message is to boost Ibo ego, to make em think the looser is actually a force of reckon.

That statement is mere showing solidarity with yorubas in the formation of Amotekun . Besides, Nk can easily raise 1million boys in 24 hrs ...people don't know how popular Nk is in the SE and SS

IBOS don't usually follow a leader after Ojukwu but now they 've found a leader in Nk . Nk has been tested . No one can buy him over . Nigeria govt tried to buy him but failed .
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
As if whites participated in the Nigeria civil war. All Nigeria security apparatus was concentrated on the hands of northern. How many military battalions your region have? I pity your stupidity and that one called himself engrchykae.
So, you don't know that the British won the civil war for you zoogerians??

All the nigerian security apparatus was concentrated on the hands of northerners yet, biafrans without basic training and weapons fought you for three whole years. Now imagine if they had basic training and weapons.

I really pity you and your likes.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by jimyjames(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Mr, post the link to that screenshot. I think thats a wikipedia page authored by a Ibo. Post the link to that page.

My friend go and do your research about the Biafra war and stop spreading false stories about Biafra

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Smoke55: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
blasted12:
All I can see is 100,000 corpses to be
you mean 100,000 amoketun millitia corpses??
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Earlystar698:
All we need is go ahead from MNK ..... Our men are outside the country everywhere weapons is not our problem

What me I'd like to see is how Nnamdi Kanu proposes to lead a war from abroad.

Maybe he wants to use jazz.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by BuhariAdvocate: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Well its okay. I pray Nigeria is going like this way Because war is inevitable. You know the out of second civil war? No region will survive it.
enemybulldozer:

All the nigerian security apparatus was concentrated on the hands of northerners yet, biafrans without basic training and weapons fought you for three whole years. Now imagine if they had basic training and weapons.

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by engrchykae(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
enemybulldozer:

bia nwanne am a die nwafor,
I don't know why you included me on the post
I knew the British helped the zoo to win the civil war because of two things.
1.for oil via shell petroleum
2.to avoid the emergence of a black power.
The immense British help both in mi6 agents and SAS made the fg victory in Port Harcourt easy.
But the British only are interested in Port Harcourt so the British let the 3rd marine on their own.
Benjamin adekunle still on the euphoria of British help attempted the so called operation oau that failed.
Until the British helped them arrange for organization of Africa unity troops under the guise of keeping peace,won the war for the British.
Oau troops killed the first set of returning biafrans,my uncle would have been killed had he not entered the bush to ease himself,his fellow returning colleagues we're killed by oau troops at okigwe.
Oau and all African farms both francophone and anglophone are still colonized
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Attention everyone,

If you see 'Igbo or Igbos' on this thread, change it to IPOB, IPOB and Igbo are not interchangeable and must not be used to mean same thing. You all should please take note.

Let them move their marching into the streets of Abakaliki before we take them serious and not lazying around an empty spot in the middle of nowhere and away from the prying eyes of the police and the Atilogwu dancers (soldiers).
A typical nigger-arean and divide and rule are like 5&6.

Igbo is IPOB and IPOB is Igbo that is fact of life.
If it is paining you hang.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Keep quiet abeg, what property do you have tied to your name aside your chinko phone, others are talking property and you are coming out too.

For your information, whenever you get your Biafra, you are no longer a Nigerian but a foreign national and every law applicable to foreigners would be applied to all Biafrans.

All properties, land, apartments etc owned by Biafrans anywhere in Nigeria would be seized, that is the Alien land act that is already applicable to all foreigners today in Nigeria, it would just be extended to Biafrans who are now foreigners. Only land, apartments etc for corporate use may be allowed.

All Biafrans must go get their passports and valid visas in order to reenter Nigeria and failure to do that, you are an illegal immigrant and would be arrested and deported to Biafra, of course the only thing you'd be taking along with you is the clothe on your back.

I would stop on just this two for you to digest.
Trash from a hateful and one-sided afonja.

Your are talking as if nigger-areans don't own properties outside the zoo.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Well its okay. I pray Nigeria is going like this way Because war is inevitable. You know the out of second civil war? No region will survive it.
We Biafrans will survive it because, we have been on this route before on like other regions.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by blasted12: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Smoke55:
you mean 100,000 amoketun millitia corpses??
Nope I meant 100,000 Nnamdi Kanu zombies. It is my earnest prayer that no simple Igbo man be amongst them
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Smoke55: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
blasted12:
Nope I meant 100,000 Nnamdi Kanu zombies. It is my earnest prayer that no simple Igbo man be amongst them
and remember what ever you wish to others,surely will come to you in thousands!! hope you will be glad to bury 100,000s of your kinsmen?
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
FrLukas:

So, you use the phrase "great Igbos" twice in a post of less than a hundred words.

Can you tell us in less than a hundred words why you think you're great?

No acrimony. Just curiosity.

No time afonja
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by BuhariAdvocate: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Here is the biafra soldiers and some whites collaborators helping biafra to navigate.
enemybulldozer:

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

No time afonja

Ok.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Basher8583: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Igbos have seen 99 so what is a 100?!!!

Save your threats for the cowards!!!

You ALL in the "middle belt" and "south" need we, the great igbos, more than we need you ALL!!!

The only group the british-caliphate fears are we the great igbos!!!

Get lost!!!

Need igbos for ehat exactly? Have you valued your tribe lately. Hausas are feeding us with animsl and farm produce.
Yorubas are sophisticated with industrialization, education and freindly accomodation for the entire tribe of the country.
What are you known for that we can depend on your tribe? And please forget business and trade. Without other tribes theres no trading so you are dependent. You don't believe me ...pack your bags and go back to the east to do your business with yourselves.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Area4Area:
The Alien land act would make all Biafrans forfeit all those houses and land, Igbos don't feel it today because they are Nigerians and same law applies to all, become a foreigner and you lose all. This is an existing law today so stop feeling eerie that Igbos would be able to retain their properties in PH, Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Warri, Jos, Kano, Kaduna etc. Everything would be lost forever and your No man's land Lagos would become only a dream.
That your alien land act will only work if biafra turns out to be a glorified village which is not possible because we have all it takes to build a viable country/nation. Biafra is going to be a black African superpower.

Lastly, PH, Calabar, Uyo, warri are all Biafraland. That your attaché by force and divide and rule is dead on arrival try another trick.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by VitorJonathan: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Here is the biafra soldiers and some whites collaborators helping biafra to navigate.
What you just showed me is ordinary mercenaries not a superpower country like Britain and the rest of them that came to Nigeria's aid.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Remember that for you to import or export into and outside Biafra, you'd need Nigeria's assistance because you'd be fully surrounded by Nigeria and 99.99% of Biafrans would've left Nigeria for Biafra.
That's a lie. Stop propagating falsehood for once.

Biafra is not going to be a landlocked country. We have river ports and sea ports almost everywhere.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend check the Igbo map carefully if at all Biafra is just an Igbo thing our neighbors at the sea will be the ijaw nation also known as the Niger Delta republic not Nigeria ,
the name Nigeria will seize to exist when we have Biafra

The map of the Igbo kingdom stretche anioma delta , port Harcourt and parts of Edo
Area4Area, I hope you're following?? Your usual lies and propaganda is dead on arrival grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo / Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi / Uncertainty In Imo As Court Halts APC Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.