Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up (8463 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure / Endsars: Over 100k Sign Petition For Buhari To Be Charged Before The ICC (photo) / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Area4Area:
I laffs in Swahili, you're one of those still stuck in old Eastern region map and adding Delta and parts of Edo to your phantom Biafra? My friend the world has moved on so you better be on the move too. You forgot the Igala and Idoma areas too.

Why not create your Biafra first before begging the Ijaws to create their Niger Delta republic or are you saying that your Biafra can't survive without without any other breakaway republic?

Anyway I hope you now understand that the Alien land act will be applicable to all Biafrans all over Nigeria including YOU.
You will not only laugh in Swahili, you will also laugh in katangora when the time comes. You're not from Niger Delta neither are you their mouth piece, how do you know they will not join biafra??

We know our people and our people know us. Time for divide and rule is over you and your likes can not divide us any longer. The world has moved on it is you and your likes that have refused to move because you allow yourselves to be driven by hate and bile.

Jimyjames, don't give Area4Area a breathing space he is an Igbo enemy.

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
jimyjames:

The Igbo kingdom mapped here has noting to do with old eastern region its only about ethnicity and Igbo is mapped with all its Igbo subgroups all of them are under ohanaeze ndi Igbo

I repeat the day Biafra gains independent there will be noting like Nigeria again

Good! That's a good knockout punch.
If you maintain it this way Area4Area will runaway from you like he's doing to me.

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by adekolaelect(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
jimyjames:

Will you shut up afonja verbal warrior , we didn't beg anyone and we are not staying in the north for free we bought those lands and built our own houses and shops just like we did in Lagos , no baggar can tell us to leave what we bought with our money
see a lame defence !!!! If this is the type who call themselves the supporters of KANU .you can't had any value on how you can achieve your Biafra aims with this kind of brain you have.this is why there is no any tangible achievement for your group since those years bcs many followers are just noise maker without sense only one person is thinking for you this is why you don't what is right or wrong in many steps you are taking .No wonder you celebrating a proclaimed criminal group for organising a criminal security gangs .

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by adekolaelect(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
jimyjames:

Will you shut up afonja verbal warrior , we didn't beg anyone and we are not staying in the north for free we bought those lands and built our own houses and shops just like we did in Lagos , no baggar can tell us to leave what we bought with our money
see a lame defence !!!! If this is the type who call themselves the supporters of KANU .you can't had any value on how you can achieve your Biafra aims with this kind of brain you have.this is why there is no any tangible achievement for your group since those years than only noise and chest beating bcs many followers are just noise maker without sense .only one person Kanu is thinking for you this is why you don't know what is right or wrong in many steps you are taking .No wonder you are celebrating a proclaimed criminal group for organising a criminal security gangs .

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Well its okay. I pray Nigeria is going like this way Because war is inevitable. You know the out of second civil war? No region will survive it.
Forget the noise going on here by these kids, nobody is going into any war, just that some feel like feeling important online and start acting like Supermen.

Those who can fight and sponsor a war are not ready and if by any means a war should broke out, only the SE would feel the full brunt just like in 1967. All the superkids here would be dodging bullets and living in the bushes and scavenging for food with wild animals and then they'd understand what a war is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Area4Area, I hope you're following?? Your usual lies and propaganda is dead on arrival grin grin
Lol, follow people who don't know their history and not ready to learn about it? Those who don't know the laws governing them in Nigeria today.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB after seeing their mistakes are now backtracking from their initial hate and are already famzing with their sworn enemies but their online minions are still forming superkids.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by BuhariAdvocate: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin cheesy you make sense here.
Area4Area:
Forget the noise going on here by these kids, nobody is going into any war, just that some feel like feeling important online and start acting like Supermen.

Those who can fight and sponsor a war are not ready and if by any means a war should broke out, only the SE would feel the full brunt just like in 1967. All the superkids here would be dodging bullets and living in the bushes and scavenging for food with wild animals and then they'd understand what a war is.

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Lol, follow people who don't know their history and not ready to learn about it? Those who don't know the laws governing them in Nigeria today.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB after seeing their mistakes are now backtracking from their initial hate and are already famzing with their sworn enemies but their online minions are still forming superkids.
What do you know about our history and what do you want us to learn??

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB don't make mistakes because there's no room for that. What you see as backtracking is what we see as forgiveness. Kanu decided to forgive the yoruba race because of some of his yoruba friends which the likes of Femi kayode is among them.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:

There's an adage that says, 'if wishes were horses beggars would ride. You are among the kids here that always wish/want a repeat of the events of 1967-70 but little did you know the world is like a moving train that waits for nobody.

If by any means a war should broke out you nigger-areans are the ones that will feel the full brunt of it. Because you will be waiting for Britain and America to come to your aid just like before while we keep decimating you.

Continue dreaming you hateful hypocrite.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Switruth: 1:05am On Jan 26, 2020
SMH after reading comments above. Just imagine how these kids fight over tribalism. It’s such a shameful act.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Rekhina(f): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Kemz77:
Omo, see turn out. This why they fear Igbo people; if they decide to do something, they go after that thing like no tomorrow.
as if fulanis won't use yorubas once more

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by 77up(m): 1:53am On Jan 26, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Igbos have seen 99 so what is a 100?!!!

Save your threats for the cowards!!!

You ALL in the "middle belt" and "south" need we, the great igbos, more than we need you ALL!!!

The only group the british-caliphate fears are we the great igbos!!!

Get lost!!!

Now this has vindicated my thoughts about this moniker.

Great igbos indeed grin
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by jimyjames(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Good! That's a good knockout punch.
If you maintain it this way Area4Area will runaway from you like he's doing to me.

Lol Area4Area knows he can't argue with me on things like these , I caught him in the past claiming to be from Enugu, then from Onitsha since then he has been running from me

1 Like

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by jimyjames(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Lol I know he is a second class afonja from Bini aka Onitsha boy just like ebenezar2020 amotekun vigilante guy from Massachusetts Ibadan, aka anambra Igbo Muslim, aka ikwerre guy from rivers, Aka Niger Delta Igbo from anioma Delta they are all afonjas

enemybulldozer:
You will not only laugh in Swahili, you will also laugh in katangora when the time comes. You're not from Niger Delta neither are you their mouth piece, how do you know they will not join biafra??

We know our people and our people know us. Time for divide and rule is over you and your likes can not divide us any longer. The world has moved on it is you and your likes that have refused to move because you allow yourselves to be driven by hate and bile.

Jimyjames, don't give Area4Area a breathing space he is an Igbo enemy.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol Area4Area knows he can't argue with me on things like these , I caught him in the past claiming to be from Enugu, then from Onitsha since then he has been running from me
Lol.. running is what he knows how to do best.
He is an afonja masquerading as Igbo. That's what his paymasters sent him to do on social media just to see if they can deceive the gullibles with lies and make-believe stories.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by MoIbrahim: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2020
You're abusing Naija soldiers just like dat, if they handle you don't start complaining of human right o grin
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2020
jimyjames:

You guys can really kee one with laugh, una don dash me to afonja, to aboki to Bini to Enugu even a non Nigerian at a point.

See learners who should be telling me aspects of the constitution governing them
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by femolii: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2020
catoluy:
That's the difference between Biafrans and Oduduwans. Oduduwans will be shouting Amotekun online and posting tiger left and right but when you ask them to come out, only 6 people will come out. Samething they did to Sowore; shouting revolution online, disturbing everybody but when it came time for action, they abandoned Sowore. SMH

Amotekun protest
https://www.nairaland.com/5644090/photos-amotekun-solidarity-protest-lagos
Shut up, Amotekun is different from your useless BSS.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2020
enemybulldozer:
There's an adage that says, 'if wishes were horses beggars would ride. You are among the kids here that always wish/want a repeat of the events of 1967-70 but little did you know the world is like a moving train that waits for nobody.

If by any means a war should broke out you nigger-areans are the ones that will feel the full brunt of it. Because you will be waiting for Britain and America to come to your aid just like before while we keep decimating you.

Continue dreaming you hateful hypocrite.
Funny thing about you and your rants is that you always display the childishness in you by;

You wouldn't even counter the point given,
You start shouting afonja chasing you at night,
You try as much as possible to derail,
You do your utmost best for me to indulge you, this every Nairalanders can see from thread to thread, you're just following me shamelessly.

Stop being a pest and learn more.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Well, if they can flush out the terrorists fulani herdsmen from the East, so be it
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Lol.. running is what he knows how to do best.
He is an afonja masquerading as Igbo. That's what his paymasters sent him to do on social media just to see if they can deceive the gullibles with lies and make-believe stories.
Stick to topic and he would not, counter facts with facts and he can't but derailing every thread is what he knows best.

I think it's high time I started reporting your posts anytime you're about to start derailing
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Ojiofor: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:
Your first paragraph shows you don't even understand the laws of the land so as I said earlier, stop poking your nose into stuffs that are above you.

Ask Igbos who survived and escaped from PH and areas around old Rivers state how the soldiers were able to differentiate between the native Igbos and those from the hinterlands.
Ask, read and make research instead of coming online and displaying your ignorance.

Do you know that when Port Harcourt fall to FG many Ikweres seek refuge in Umuahia and Aba?
The same thing happened everywhere in Biafra Land during the war. When your village is at risk of falling to the vandals they are encouraged to seek refuge in another safer community and many lived in the Bush until the end of the war.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
catoluy:
That's the difference between Biafrans and Oduduwans. Oduduwans will be shouting Amotekun online and posting tiger left and right but when you ask them to come out, only 6 people will come out. Samething they did to Sowore; shouting revolution online, disturbing everybody but when it came time for action, they abandoned Sowore. SMH

Amotekun protest
https://www.nairaland.com/5644090/photos-amotekun-solidarity-protest-lagos

Your boiz are aimless like a leaf cast upon the river. How many of them are graduates or with reasonable responsibilities. Awo may never be the best politician to have emerged from the south west but we thank him for the educational insight.
Your weapons shouldn't be the bss but massive industrialization of the east, an agenda that should prepare you for the evil days ahead. You don't produce your own food, you don't have good water or road... No solid engine room for the Biafra agenda.

I have a question for you igbo guys here.

What if kanu should die a natural death or give up the fight like Ojukwu did then what next
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Amumaigwe: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bighead9:

It's obvious you have never traveled out of the East or your Brother's who live in the North are lieng to you. 98% of all the Igbo's living in the North are tenants. The only business they do is, small Chemist shop and spare parts business only.

Continue your chest beating. When the time comes, we will.................................. shocked
There shall be no mercy to chest beaters.

If Igbos own over 70% of properties in Lagos, where lands cost a fortune, how much less the barren desert North. Anyway, you are already laughing at your mischief with that meme.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Amumaigwe: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:
Keep quiet abeg, what property do you have tied to your name aside your chinko phone, others are talking property and you are coming out too.

For your information, whenever you get your Biafra, you are no longer a Nigerian but a foreign national and every law applicable to foreigners would be applied to all Biafrans.

All properties, land, apartments etc owned by Biafrans anywhere in Nigeria would be seized, that is the Alien land act that is already applicable to all foreigners today in Nigeria, it would just be extended to Biafrans who are now foreigners. Only land, apartments etc for corporate use may be allowed.

All Biafrans must go get their passports and valid visas in order to reenter Nigeria and failure to do that, you are an illegal immigrant and would be arrested and deported to Biafra, of course the only thing you'd be taking along with you is the clothe on your back.

I would stop on just this two for you to digest.

But some of your thieving Northern elites have houses in UK and US. Have they lost the ownership of those properties since they are not citizens? Hatred will make one sound stupid.
However, even if they are seized, we will still bounce back few years from them. Remember Awolowo £20 policy? See us today buying Awolowo's offsprings' properties to enable them finance their profligate owambe lifestyle.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ojiofor:

Do you know that when Port Harcourt fall to FG many Ikweres seek refuge in Umuahia and Aba?
The same thing happened everywhere in Biafra Land during the war. When your village is at risk of falling to the vandals they are encouraged to seek refuge in another safer community and many lived in the Bush until the end of the war.
This is a normal occurrence in a war situation where people move across the warfront and towards where they consider safer.

The poster I quoted was asking or telling me that the federal forces couldn't differentiate between native Igbos and Igbos from the hitherlands in PH and I told him to investigate so as to know how they eventually did.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Amumaigwe: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:
Remember that for you to import or export into and outside Biafra, you'd need Nigeria's assistance because you'd be fully surrounded by Nigeria and 99.99% of Biafrans would've left Nigeria for Biafra.

Most Scandinavian European countries are landlocked. But go and see Afonjas leaving their coastal environment and queueing at their embassies for visa. Tell me how many times Jeff Bezos and Mark Zukerberg have used seaports in their lifetime, yet they remain the richests for many years running. Do you even have sense?
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Amumaigwe: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:
I laffs in Swahili, you're one of those still stuck in old Eastern region map and adding Delta and parts of Edo to your phantom Biafra? My friend the world has moved on so you better be on the move too. You forgot the Igala and Idoma areas too.

Why not create your Biafra first before begging the Ijaws to create their Niger Delta republic or are you saying that your Biafra can't survive without without any other breakaway republic?

Anyway I hope you now understand that the [b]Alien land act [/b]will be applicable to all Biafrans all over Nigeria including YOU.

Alien land act was abolished since 1953 and is not in operation anywhere in the world. Don't come here to display your gross illiteracy if you have any shame.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Most Scandinavian European countries are landlocked. But go and see Afonjas leaving their coastal environment and queueing at their embassies for visa. Tell me how many times Jeff Bezos and Mark Zukerberg have used seaports in their lifetime, yet they remain the richests for many years running. Do you even have sense?
See this one with sense, do you know the Scandinavian countries and can you list those that are landlocked?

Mr sense, we are talking about independent countries and not individuals, why not tell us how many times Dangote and Buhari have used the seaports too.

Stop displaying your ignorance to the world.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Area4Area: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Alien land act was abolished since 1953 and is not in operation anywhere in the world. Don't come here to display your gross illiteracy if you have any shame.

https://laws.lawnigeria.com/2018/02/28/acquisition-of-lands-by-aliens/

Read it through and cure your ignorance
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Rolex66: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bighead9:

So cause an Igbo man own a private school in Rayfield, they now automatically owns Jos abi? Igbo's are the poorest in this Country. The North has poor people just like other regions, but the North still remains the richest. We don't chest beat, but we know our worth.

Money is power, the richest Countries in this world are the most powerful Countries in this world. The North is richer, that's why the North remains the most powerful Region in this Country. While the East being the richest online but the poorest in reality, becomes the least powerful far behind the West and South South.

Over 80% of all the oil wells in this Country are owned by Northerners, over 90% of NNPC/CBN/FIRS/Customs/Federal Judges/NMA/ e.t.c are all Northerners. 80% of all federal Directors and perm Secs are also from North. The Nigerian police, Army, airforce, Navy all have over 75% of their staff from North.

From my analysis, how can an Igbo man who sells fake drugs in his small chemist or a spare part seller be richer than these guys? Note this, all the business the Igbo's do, Northerners do them too. But Igbo's can not do most of the business Northerners do. Northerners own chemist too. They also own spare parts shops. But only Northerers sell Trailers spare parts. 95% of the trailers and Tankers you see on Nigerian high ways, are owned by Northerners. Igbo's only own those few, old school 911 that has wooden back. grin grin

The North is Nigeria, if we want to break this Country now, it will take us less than two days to achieve this. The North is the only reason why the East can not get Biafra. And we will continue to hold on to your balls. You can continue your chest beating online. While we continue to deal with you guys in reality.

Due to the powers of the North, every world powers want to associate themselves with us. U.S A, U.K, E.U, France, Germany, China, Japan, Israel, Russia e.t.c.

Why can't you use your life in a good way? You should be ashamed of your sectarian and clannish disposition. This kind of mindset is a liability to humanity. The same ego and an exaggerated sense of self importance is what led Adolf Hitler to his Waterloo. Would you guys ever learn from history?
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Ojiofor: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:
This is a normal occurrence in a war situation where people move across the warfront and towards where they consider safer.

The poster I quoted was asking or telling me that the federal forces couldn't differentiate between native Igbos and Igbos from the hitherlands in PH and I told him to investigate so as to know how they eventually did.

Okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me / Breaking: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From UK Worse But... / Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.