Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up (8469 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure / Endsars: Over 100k Sign Petition For Buhari To Be Charged Before The ICC (photo) / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by valirex: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
DesChyko:

You need slang orientation.
Ask the closest person around you what oil dey your head means undecided

And you need manners orientation
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:
Funny thing about you and your rants is that you always display the childishness in you by;

You wouldn't even counter the point given,
You start shouting afonja chasing you at night,
You try as much as possible to derail,
You do your utmost best for me to indulge you, this every Nairalanders can see from thread to thread, you're just following me shamelessly.

Stop being a pest and learn more.
The most annoying things about you which you always display on every Igbo related threads are;

1) childishness
a)You always wish/want a repeat of 1967-70 civil war. Because you believe everything will work in favour of your beloved contraption. But you're too blind to see things the way they really are presently.

b)you always think and believe that, our (Igbos) lives, destiny and future are tied with whatever thing you believe zik, ironsi and ojukwu might have done in the past. In your feeble mind, you think Igbos of today don't have the right to choose what they want because, you believe zik and ironsi has done that for us in the past that's childishness.

2)lies and propaganda
Most of us Igbo are good researchers I don't think you know this because had it been you do, you wouldn't be propagating falsehood here most times.

3) hate and bile towards the great Igbos.

4) hypocrisy

5) I know all syndrome

6) one-sided

Lastly, what exactly do you want me to learn from you??
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by enemybulldozer(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Area4Area:
Stick to topic and he would not, counter facts with facts and he can't but derailing every thread is what he knows best.

I think it's high time I started reporting your posts anytime you're about to start derailing
What are the facts you want me to counter??

Stop making noise and list them if you have any.
Re: Barely 24 Hrs Nnamdi Kanu Relaunched IPOB Security Arm (BSS), Over 100k Sign Up by Babacele: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Bighead9:
Jobless Iyamri's. grin grin grin

Cowards.
hehehehe lmao!!!!grincheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic / Yahaya Bello: I Will Create Jobs, Boost Nigerian Economy Through Reforms / Breaking News : Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.