Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Shanty Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shanty Boy (3430 Views)

President Obama's Slumdog Brother: Meet The Hopeless Drunk From A Nairobi Shanty / Makoko Shanty For Demolition / Good News! Shanty Boy Finds A Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, just be careful.

1. The name [oladapo], coincidence that it's same name?

2. If you're in Nigeria, why "@usa.com"?

Something is very fishy.

I don't have your time and the sooner you start behaving your age, the better for your kids if you have any. Is yahoo Nigerian? Must I get a nigeria.com e-mail address because I carry a green passport. And if you read my post, you must have noticed that I made it clear that I'm not the Oladapo that was mentioned in the story. I was just touched and I mean to help. If you don't have the empathy or resources to do anything constructive you can as well shut up!
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Makes no difference if she left with 1 1/2. Point is, she left her child behind, and she separated two siblings who prolly didnt want to be separated.

Please dont bother! I can do it all on my own. I just needed people to keep me flamed up to get this done and by God's grace I will.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

I don't have your time and the sooner you start behaving your age, the better for your kids if you have any. Is yahoo Nigerian? Must I get a nigeria.com e-mail address because I carry a green passport. And if you read my post, you must have noticed that I made it clear that I'm not the Oladapo that was mentioned in the story. I was just touched and I mean to help. If you don't have the empathy or resources to do anything constructive you can as well shut up!
I'm going to need you to start acting like a mature grown up. Just because someone questioned your motive does not give you the liberty to start throwing tantrums.
This is a serious and LEGAL move. It's only right I question you. And you've yet to prove me wrong.

dappssee:

Please dont bother! I can do it all on my own. I just needed people to keep me flamed up to get this done and by God's grace I will.
By God's grace.
But God is currently being selfish with his grace or else he wouldnt have taken the life of an innocent young man.
You still need our help.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I'm going to need you to start acting like a mature grown up. Just because someone questioned your motive does not give you the liberty to start throwing tantrums.
This is a serious and LEGAL move. It's only right I question you. And you've yet to prove me wrong.

Questioning legality in cyberspace?

FYI I'm a banker and I didnt ask for funds to do anything. I believe in teamwork and because I rarely have time, I wanted other people on ground that will keep the flame up.

I wonder in what capacity you're questioning me? You're not in government (and thankfully so) and you're not in custody of the boy. All I just want to do is help and I've contacted 234Next. Like I said, I can do this on my own and you should just get a life! angry
Re: The Shanty Boy by DapoBear(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2010
@Ileke-Idi: Paranoia is fine and healthy, especially when it comes to money related things. And I'm more paranoid and suspicious than most.

Things look to be fine in this case, though (I googled the strange @usa.com email address to see where else it had been used, checked posting history, etc.)
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

Questioning legality in cyberspace?

FYI I'm a banker and I didnt ask for funds to do anything. I believe in teamwork and because I rarely have time, I wanted other people on ground that will keep the flame up.

I wonder in what capacity you're questioning me? You're not in government (and thankfully so) and you're not in custody of the boy. All I just want to do is help and I've contacted 234Next. Like I said, I can do this on my own and you should just get a life! angry

You need to calm down. Do you want tom tom?

Yes, legality should also be question in the cyberworld. You're a banker, you should know that.

So has 234Next replied you?

DapoBear:

@Ileke-Idi: Paranoia is fine and healthy, especially when it comes to money related things. And I'm more paranoid and suspicious than most.

Things look to be fine in this case, though (I googled the strange @usa.com email address to see where else it had been used, checked posting history, etc.)

hmmm, okay.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You need to calm down. Do you want tom tom?

Yes, legality should also be question in the cyberworld. You're a banker, you should know that.

Now I see you're dumb. If you're not sure about the authenticity of an e-mail address, the least you can do it send an e-mail to it and wait for a response.

Its none of business how far I push this with 234Next or any other person so act your age.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

Now I see you're dumb. If you're not sure about the authenticity of an e-mail address, the least you can do it send an e-mail to it and wait for a response.

Its none of business how far I push this with 234Next or any other person so act your age.

Has 234Next replied?

How are you willing to help him? How? How?

You sure you dont want to help your "choice of words" first?

Just dnt curse in the presence of my little angel.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Has 234Next replied?

How are you willing to help him? How? How?

You sure you dont want to help your "choice of words" first?

Just dnt curse in the presence of my little angel.

Please go back and read my posts then you'll know how. I wonder how you made it through school, if at all

Read slowly and carefully then come back here to display another bout of your stup!d idiosyncrasy
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

Please go back and read my posts then you'll know how. I wonder how you made it through school, if at all

Read slowly and carefully then come back here to display another bout of your stup!d idiosyncrasy

I made it through school quite well. Worry not about that.

Be a sweety and repost it for me.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Blazay(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mu he he he he
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I made it through school quite well. Worry not about that.

Be a sweety and repost it for me.

You certainly couldn't have. 16 years of schooling should be enough to give you an idea of what to look out for when you read and how to comprehend. You lack both
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

You certainly couldn't have. [b]16 [/b]years of schooling should be enough to give you an idea of what to look out for when you read and how to comprehend. You lack both
30 yrs sweety. But that's beside the point.

It's quite shocking when a banker questions cyber safety, no?
Re: The Shanty Boy by Blazay(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mu he he he he
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So now who is the cyber criminal?

You 30yrs of schooling by someone under 21
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So now who is the cyber criminal?

You 30yrs of schooling by someone under 21

Dude, I'm 43, but that's beside the point.

If you're really serious about helping Ayo, my age would be the last of your concern.

So how do we get started?
Re: The Shanty Boy by Blazay(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
Can't believe you're repeating a question I already answered and told you more than twice that I had answered. Its so sad. 30yrs wasted in classrooms with nothing between the ears to show for it
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

Can't believe you're repeating a question I already answered and told you more than twice that I had answered. Its so sad. 30yrs wasted in classrooms with nothing between the ears to show for it

You should watch the temper, it wont take you places. Not the proper way to deal with people. Not good for a banker.

Yes, I want you to repeat the answer, clearly and professionally this time. Thanks in advance.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Blazay(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You should watch the temper, it wont take you places. Not the proper way to deal with people. Not good for a banker.

Yes, I want you to repeat the answer, clearly and professionally this time. Thanks in advance.

Oh really!?

You need to get close to people in power and the super-rich (thank God I'm inching close)

Besides, I wasn't angry, I was just irritated and to be honest you're not smart neither are you close to being sensible.

Adenuga and OBJ never get angry right?
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2010
dappssee:

Oh really!?

You need to get close to people in power and the super-rich (thank God I'm inching close)

Besides, I wasn't angry, I was just irritated and to be honest you're not smart neither are you close to being sensible.

Adenuga and OBJ never get angry right?

So now OBJ is your role model? Hope you dnt get beat up at the airport too.

I don die. Live on.

Moving on to serious sympathizers.
Re: The Shanty Boy by tpia1: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
I guess if anything happens to him, then we would know he has relations

true. undecided

@ topic

very sad.

one of the comments on the article says to take the boy to heritage homes.

i think his mother should be traced, as well as his father's relations.

might be difficult sha.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So now OBJ is your role model? Hope you dnt get beat up at the airport too.

I don die. Live on.

Moving on to serious sympathizers.

Madam you're a 43yr old misery to humanity. If I choose certain attributes I admire in OBJ, it shouldn't be any of your business. Dig into the lives of those so-called societal role models and you'll be shocked at the things you'll find.

I'm myself and I see you're trying hard to be someone else. Since you're at failure at making sense, you've failed badly at that too
Re: The Shanty Boy by Blazay(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mu he he he he
Re: The Shanty Boy by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
I hope this boy gets the help he needs and deserves at the end of the day .
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I hope this boy gets the help he needs and deserves at the end of the day .

Same here.

As long as we find a level-headed person to be in charge of all the money people WILL be sending to help Ayo.
Re: The Shanty Boy by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
You already have one actually . , remember @Aisha2, isn't she into these things?
Re: The Shanty Boy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^ True. I'll try to get her attention on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: The Shanty Boy by aljharem(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
this is what i like about the yoruba people they care for there own

well pray the boy grows up to become a success in life and help others like him now cry cry
Re: The Shanty Boy by strangerf: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
Blazay what's your problem?

Shouldn't you be helping out

Goodjob @ Ileke and Dapo and Dapsee
Re: The Shanty Boy by Blazay(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

Nuffin'
Just mindin' ma bizz o. . . and enjoying the view from up here.
Any problem? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Alfa Belgore, Emerges As Acn Governorship Candidate In Kwara State / How Has Your State Governor Fared? / Anambra Returns 1,040 Schools To Missionaries: With N6bn To Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.