Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88647 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kilamiti:

And he will sit and watch her and "his kids" get happier with another man.
THAT WOMAN CAN NEVER BE HAPPIER WITH ANOTHER MAN. TWO KIDS HAVE DROPPED OUT OF HER BODY AND SO FROM HENCEFORTH SHE IS STRICTLY FOR SMASHING PURPOSES. SHE HAS TO MARRY A MAN BENEATH HER NOW AND SHE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH THAT AND WILL BE UNHAPPY IN THE RELATIONSHIP. MEN ON HER LEVEL WILL NEVER MARRY A WOMAN WHO LET THE LIKES OF DR SID DROP HIS SEED IN HER.

14 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by biggy26: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

Marriage is not worth it for both side. It always favour oneside than another no matter how most people present it to you.

Things mostly fall apart except if the foundation is strong which in most case it is never. Ladies love conditionally and men too the same. Once both ends can't keep up with their conditions, it will scatter.

Conditions like she got fat, stretch mark, her body, she keeps slutty single friends. For men he got broke, he doesn't care for me, he is never at home etc.

People expect both side will remain the same in everything after marriage which is not possible. After childbirth women will always change mentally and physically. After so much responsibilities men too will always change both financially and mentally.

And if one side manage to remain the same and the other changes, abusive, disrespect, shaming, insult etc will come in, no matter what. It is just standard reaction.

That is why no one or person both in my family,on TV, friends can sell marriage to me. I see it as a sign of weakness from both parties either Lady getting old quickly wants to retire man getting old looking for legacy (children) etc

Study most married people at events or outing, they look sad and depressed most time but cover it all up with a fake smile. Pssh

What do I know. I am not even married. Elders I leave the floor to you.

In.other news, Dr sid the helper of aunty tiwa before baby wizkid enter. Lol your own karma don slap you too. wink
Everything you talked about is physical. No one these days look beyond the body.
Marry a serious minded girl or guy if you are serious minded too. Discuss intellectual stuff. Connect spiritually and mentally. Such marriages always last longer than bakassi and six pack marriages even with issues that may arise!

6 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by djon78(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmmmmmm. The wedding was better prepared for than the marriage. All the very best to them in their future relationships.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more.

I remembered there wedding with so much pump, class and ephysi. So how far now.

Marriage is so much more
But many people won't understand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Madam.it doesn't matter if he was three times ur size.if una start that una craze,una go quick switch to 'oya beat me na,woman beater,oya beat me'.
grin na fact sha. Some women get razor blade mouth.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
I remember this Simi's ex-bf crying all over Twitter on how Dr.Sid snatch her away from him. Leave Celebrity alone they wouldn't listen.

I keep on wondering how these musicians sing about love but still get home to beat their wife.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by boiz2men(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Twice my size, lol
Remember maywhether beat big show

You made me go watch that match...

I can't say if its a script or not
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by bigcee(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodmorning40:
What a handsome man with an ugly woman
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by gaskiyamagana: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodmorning40:
Husband snatcher, the gate is now widely opened.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
karkinase:
I've come to realise that there is some sort of correlation between age & experience for women to divorce rate.
Yesterday, I watched a video where the coach said dont date women over 25yrs, at first it sounds weird but after listening through I found is assertion to be correct.

From a tender age of say 17yrs, a girl starts dating, prolly would get into like five serious relationships where she must have invested all her emotions, she gets heartbroken say like 10 times before the age of 30 by this time her once tender heart is now damaged to love anymore. As her biological clock ticks fast, she feigns her original character and persona for would be unsuspecting men. Marriage eventually comes along and the ruins of her bad relationships and breakup would allow her to always come defensive and refuse to mend things for peace sake. Psychologically, her mind is now conditioned to opt out of a union giving her troubles and the ugly past of her relationships continues to haunt her even in marriage.
it's no women's fault thou...its just that their heart have been damaged by unhealthy relationships hence divorce rate will continue to rise.

Your premise is unfounded

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Deoboss(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this guy was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now this sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

If there was a score to give you for your write-up experience with a Naija babe i will gladly give you more than 100% pass mark without reading this to the very end.

I say this all the time that successful marriages depend on the man 30% while on the woman 70%. I have similar experience & got disgusted at the moral laxity surrounding “Some of Naija babes” you thought worth having a serious relationship with or marrying.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Twice my size, lol
Remember maywhether beat big show

So u think mayweather actually beat bigshow? Or don't u no WWE is scripted?

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by excel101(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!
Are you supposed to react to someone else's comment or the post. Monitoring spirits everywhere.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
boiz2men:

You made me go watch that match...

I can't say if its a script or not

Every performance in WWE is scripted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Deoboss:

If there was a score to give you for your write-up experience with a Naija babe i will gladly give you more than 100% pass mark without reading this to the very end.

I say this all the time that successful marriages depend on the man 30% while on the woman 70%. I have similar experience & got disgusted at the moral laxity surrounding “Some of Naija babes” you thought worth having a serious relationship with or marrying.

You are very correct.

Women are tired of carrying 70% of the work, while the man- the so called HEAD OF THE HOME, gets away with just 30%.

There would be more DIVORCE. Men are even the ones not finding it funny. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by seunmsg(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Poor Dr. Sid. So sad it ended this way. In this life, once a married man start lagging behind financially, his marriage is always the first to hit the rock. Love is only there when the money is still there. Once the table turns, it’s all over.

He should pick himself up and go back to medicine since music obviously is not his calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kilamiti:
The world has evolved..women will no longer bear rubbish all in the name of staying married. They are changing the narrative. They are no longer ashamed to kick out an irresponsible man.the earlier a woman knows that there are better well groomed men out there who'd cherish her more than the piece of shit she's married to the better for her.
Money no dey na wetin cause gbege.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Orpe7(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
I wonder, if Dr Sid was still trending like wizkid with multiple shows and endorsements,will she divorce him?

I stand to be corrected but I feel money was part of the problem

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this guy was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now this sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

Reality. Its unfortunatel but this is d reality that many Nigerian men can absolutely relate with

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Seunpaul01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

Dude, this your story touches and as well scary. My goodness, why are most girls so silly.

God please, help me to choose.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Subonbon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!
you no go kill me....
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Femeto: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodmorning40:
U are not well. Hope u can see dey have beautiful kids.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by carnal: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blainz:

On point.

My friend was dating her before Dr. Sid

Even when my friend broke up with her back then..Dr. was still acting unsecured...always perching around when Simi was in Abuja law school.
I sabi DAT time wella,rather than focus on the goal,as in the babe then improve on the cash she was bringing my guy was busy worrying about her ex's. If you're lucky to marry from a rich home and ur papa no get place enough investment card on the table,never spend like her,invest enough cos at the end that your investment is your only strength. Funny enough Dr. Sid has none

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Irore: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodmorning40:
By the time you experience again the other side, nobody will tell you that your husband remains the best and your wife the queen. Reconciliation and re-union will naturally take place with the excuse 'because of our children. But madam, don't be in a hurry to have kids elsewhere. May that be your portion in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by emkz: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

Bros, you spoke about ''a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria''. Why do you go for the average girl and why a girl on the street who ends up leaving you in tatters? Why not go for the non-average, usually above-average girls? You think they don't exist? If you keep getting attracted to the average girl or vice versa, bro, you need to check yourself that you are also not average.

As for the matter at hand, Simi and Dr Sid; I pray both of them take the lessons from their marriage and move forward in peace. Divorce is not good on anyone, and instead of trading blames on who abused who or who under-married or over-married, let us support them in their decisions going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Femeto: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Everyone saying poor Dr Sid. Simi carried two Children for 18 month for am. Na Poor Simi una suppose dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

Wow, just wow!
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Seun360(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Divorce is always likely when the woman is the breadwinner of the family, a man doesnt have any issues sharing his income and giving women the larger percentage, when things change Nigerian women would show you the narcist beast that they are

Dr Sid better dust himself and look for another career like practising his dentistry, if Tunde Ednut could effortlessly switch from music to bloging, nothing do Dr Sid

Nigerian women no be women.

I wonder why guys overseas come back and pick one for marriage.

Self-centred bitches.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kilamiti:
The world has evolved..women will no longer bear rubbish all in the name of staying married. They are changing the narrative. They are no longer ashamed to kick out an irresponsible man.the earlier a woman knows that there are better well groomed men out there who'd cherish her more than the piece of shit she's married to the better for her.

And who told you it is the women that are doing the kicking out and not the men kicking out the wives?

And why did they suddenly realise he is 'a piece of shit'? This reasoning only happens when you married someone because of his wealth and fame. When his fortunes unexpectedly crumbles, he suddenly becomes 'a piece of shit' and 'irresponsible'.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by CoolAmbience(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
As eye don clear say money no dey, Sid don turn monkey for her eye.

At all costs, do well my brothers. Do well.

Your admonition for people to 'do well' is not a bad one at all.

But the 'at all costs' part is what I don't agree to.

People should strive to do well at costs within the precincts of law.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rexhenrex:
the time of our parents that's when there was marriage but now Wat we see are just contracts people get married and before u know it they are divorced.the true meaning of marriage has been neglected the vows has no meaning anymore
What tine?

Was it the time men had many wives or the generation when men have many girlfriends outside. No glory day my brother,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.