Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88650 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by money121(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Madam.it doesn't matter if he was three times ur size.if una start that una craze,una go quick switch to 'oya beat me na,woman beater,oya beat me'.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
We are done with their marriage.

Moving to Funke Akindele's marriage.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kelechi009:

When was this please? Did it ever happen? Why would someone be crying all over twitter.

It did happen, not crying literally though.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by seangy4konji: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
dragunov:

Your moniker says it all.
na men deh give dem self untimely high bp eventually nlleading to untimely death...why you think population of women for this side dob deh plenty...na man go deh hustle up and dow n and expect am to run d family,small broke like this and dem spend for one week?na d whole world go know your secret.steugle to keep up go lead to wetin God no want for you.women sabi keep dem own but to spend nggaz money deh sweet dem..

U GATS use your head if your papa no leave 500 million naira and 50 houses for abuja for you before him. Die..

On ur own..u die?another prick take over...
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:

sorry if am seeking a free service, i know what you have put into your work and should get a consultancy fee.. but please help out a fellow on pro bono

A cusp born on 23 october , 1 am , tuesday 1990, ibadan and kinda cofused on sun or lunar sign as a cusp
while your case is very peculiar being that you are a cusp it is to be understood that we are dealing with the planet EARTH and you cant use the different time zones, that is stupidity. we use the UNIVERSAL TIME which is the timezone of the whole planet. its also called GMT. also you need to understand that it does not matter what time of the day you are born. this is irrelevant information. the spiiritual time-stamp message of the day is established at the planetary posiitions at the 00:00:00 hour which are the positions at the exact start of the day. the positions at this hour is what determines the whole day. this is why when you buy ephemeris they only give you the planetary positionns of everyday at the 00:00:00. so after having established these universal laws your solar sign is in libra and your luna sign is sagittarius. the energy being released on the planet when yoou were born was a libra energy. the scorpio energy only takes effect the next day when at 00:00:00 the solar position is in placement in scorpio
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
ezesj:

Ermm madam, whatever happened to minding your own business....
Can u in any way compare ur present financial state with this same Dr Sid?
Talking about him having his last hit song when u were in Secondary school,
Aren't you the same 37-38yrs old frustrated feminist that have failed to convince a responsible man to walk u down the aisle?
Sid is just about 2yrs older than ur wrinkled sexually starved personality...

Warm Regards!

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by solmusdesigns: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
while your case is very peculiar being that you are a cusp it is to be understood that we are dealing with the planet EARTH and you cant use the different time zones, that is stupidity. we use the UNIVERSAL TIME which is the timezone of the whole planet. its also called GMT. also you need to understand that it does not matter what time of the day you are born. this is irrelevant information. the spiiritual time-stamp message of the day is established at the planetary posiitions at the 00:00:00 hour which are the positions at the exact start of the day. the positions at this hour is what determines the whole day. this is why when you buy ephemeris they only give you the planetary positionns of everyday at the 00:00:00. so after having established these universal laws your solar sign is in libra and your luna sign is sagittarius

thanks for the info, i have always gotten libra/scorpio (sun) libra (moon) and Leo (rising) from sites, but i feel and act as more of a scorpio sun .. i wish more people can get elightened on this basic but powerful factors in life decission

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Realtalk20: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
virago:

Her statement was inciting to say the lest

And that means everyone should act like neanderthals when someone makes an INCITING comment?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Ogilinsaka: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this girl was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

Clap for your self... Cheap bitch nigga. And remember your sisters are part of the huge percentage of the Nigerian girls. Idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:

thanks for the info, i have always gotten libra/scorpio (sun) libra (moon) and Leo (rising) from sites, but i feel and act as more of a scorpio sun .. i wish more people can get elightened on this basic but powerful factors in life decission
i dont understand how you get a libra moon when your moon is well placed in sagittarius. you can invest in an astrology software program. i recommend janus. its the best one out there. and i agree with you that this is extremely powerful. its the wisdom of the ancients that was lost in our times. this is why you have people like nostradamus making predictions accurately, its all astrology wink
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by solmusdesigns: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
i dont understand how you get a libra moon when your moon is well placed in sagittarius. you can invest in an astrology software program. i recommend janus. its the best one out there. and i agree with you that this is extremely powerful. its the wisdom of the ancients that was lost in our times. this is why you have people like noostradamus making predictions accurately, its all astrology wink

i meant saggy, not libra for my moon..
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:

i meant saggy, not libra for my moon..
oh ok lol
the bad news is that from your placements, any woman you date will be a ' terrorist ' . she will be a ballsbreaker. she will be making your life a bit difficult.

do you find that to be the case with the women you encounter ?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by sugarboy212(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yeah she is from a Rich Family. But can we really say he married her cuz of money?
Blainz:
It took longer than I expected. Dr. Sid married the girl cos of her parents' wealth to boost his unpromising music career
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by spiceadole: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
After such a glamorous wedding...

Tufia

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Gwan2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

Clap for your self... Cheap bitch nigga. And remember your sisters are part of the huge percentage of the Nigerian girls. Idiot!

Frustrated he goat....If my sister choose to be within that bracket,, I wish her goodluck. Every man for himself. Pained idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by ojimuf(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this girl was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

This one mad o....but plenty lesson full am

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by solmusdesigns: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
oh ok lol
the bad news is that from your placements, any woman you date will be a ' terrorist ' . she will be a ballsbreaker. she will be making your life a bit difficult.

hahahahaaa!!! you are actually telling facts, but its mostly women i love and commit to, the ones i dont string up emotions with are quite loyal and nice but i cant just get commited, but the "terrorist" ones "virgo, Leo and Capricorn" they were created to purnish me
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:

hahahahaaa!!! you are actually telling facts, but its mostly women i love and commit to, the ones i dont string up emotions with are quite loyal and nice but i cant just get commited, but the "terrorist" ones "virgo, Leo and Capricorn" they were created to purnish me
grin grin grin hehehe its all in the stars bro
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by ojimuf(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Its not easy to maintain marriage in Nigeria....esp wen u start wit money, things now go otherwise for the man. Even if she no fight u physically, the kind frustration she go dey give u.
But it still better a peaceful resolution...

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by GuntersChain(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chika ike train, another passenger on board. Next thing she will start disturbing the internet space with sultry pix.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Hostingserver(f): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

I took my time to read this and honestly you are right, this iis very close to the truth if not the whole truth.
Everyone just want to be with somebody... I mean how would I go into a lifetime commitment with a man that I know I can't stick to in whatever condition.
You can't just pick up a random girl from the street with intentions of marrying her and expect to be be fine, she would definitely pretend to be wonderful,she would want to impress you in whatever way and then she brings out the beast in her After you have taken her to the Alter or when things begins to turn the negative way for you because it was never love that bounded the union but selfish interest.
Marry your friend, someone who would love you,who will not try to impress you in order to get into your bedroom, someone who will be real and not fake it. Someone once said "make a wife out of a friend and not trying to make a friend out of a wife.
This is just my observations and what I have come to believe.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by mrde(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Simi Esimi, the estranged wife of singer, Dr sid, has confirmed the end of their marriage. In a statement released this morning, Simi confirmed they are heading for a divorce and moving forward as co-parents. The estranged couple got married in August 2014.

In her statement, Simi reacted to reports that she was violent towards Dr Sid in their marriage and that she has stopped him from seeing their two daughters, Sydney and Sarah. Simi says this is not true.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xuCidhBQE/?igshid=m55batqj60n6
from her comment one can easily smell rudeness and arrogance. God help the kids
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Collyno82(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
2shure:
Naso e dey always end. Kids getting married
kids getting married indeed.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by oonix(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:

sorry if am seeking a free service, i know what you have put into your work and should get a consultancy fee.. but please help out a fellow on pro bono

A cusp born on 23 october ,, ibadan and kinda cofused on sun or lunar sign as a cusp
You don't wan to go Down that road. trust me
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thoseen30:

Maybe your right but I don't pray for such though n one of the reason why this marriage of a thing dey fear me

My dear, there is no cause for alarm.
No reason to be afraid about marriage.
Just ensure you marry your friend.

The mistake a lot of people make is , they friend zone their friends saying , “we are better as friends, we can’t get marry”.
They rather marry someone they hardly know so so well, neither are they friends with, thinking they will become friends after getting married.

This is the worse mistake to ever make.

Your spouse is someone you would spend the rest of your life with.
If you marry the right person, you would even get to love him and place him ahead of your own flesh and blood (siblings and parents).

Such a person you would pick ahead of your folks has to be a friend and not just anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

Post inside a post

You should have created another thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Divine200: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
i dont understand how you get a libra moon when your moon is well placed in sagittarius. you can invest in an astrology software program. i recommend janus. its the best one out there. and i agree with you that this is extremely powerful. its the wisdom of the ancients that was lost in our times. this is why you have people like nostradamus making predictions accurately, its all astrology wink
I am October 27

Can you do what you did for him

I don’t know much about this stuff
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Divine200:

I am October 27

Can you do what you did for him

I don’t know much about this stuff
year of birth ?
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin
Mymynd4u:
Thank God.. I tot it was Simi and adekunle oooo.

I wud av just find a 10 storey building and jump and die.

Those two must nt break up irrespective of anytin oooo

Dr sid and Simi, u guys shud fix ur marriage

Shout out to aro1 Josephmumu03 logobenz luminouz seangy4konji poweredcom philip0906 Sunkyphil
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I feel ur sentiment
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Gwan2(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hostingserver:

I took my time to read this and honestly you are right, this iis very close to the truth if not the whole truth.
Everyone just want to be with somebody... I mean how would I go into a lifetime commitment with a man that I know I can't stick to in whatever condition.
You can't just pick up a random girl from the street with intentions of marrying her and expect to be be fine, she would definitely pretend to be wonderful,she would want to impress you in whatever way and then she brings out the beast in her After you have taken her to the Alter or when things begins to turn the negative way for you because it was never love that bounded the union but selfish interest.
Marry your friend, someone who would love you,who will not try to impress you in order to get into your bedroom, someone who will be real and not fake it. Someone once said "make a wife out of a friend and not trying to make a friend out of a wife.
This is just my observations and what I have come to believe.

Very correct...I sometimes admire people that had courted for long as friends before walking down the aisle, trust me they are so lucky. I had my plans set out on how I wanted my life, I knew it will take time and i never wanted to hold down a lady with the promise of marriage only to disappoint her, reason I didn't build a long time relationship. A very pretty fulani girl I had a very good time with was a moslem, we had a good relationship even while I was struggling and she was a student ..both of us knew we can't marry due to religion difference. I wished I could. I met her as a virgin. The second lady that really understood me and stood by me while I was struggling is already married with a kid. I had to cut off the relationship then because i was at the peak of frustration with things not working out for me, also as I said I never waited to tie her down with marriage promises only to disappoint her. We are good friends now anyway. Trust me I had to take down most of my social media pics because it was attracting the wrong set of girls to me...Like my friend did, the best bet is to get someone within the same work environment that have almost similar orientation.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

aaahh we are truly finished....the world is truly coming to an end....I am truly sorry for all the bad experiences so far, I am very sure that u will eventually find what you are looking for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.