Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88646 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by OmoManU: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Simi Esimi, the estranged wife of singer, Dr sid, has confirmed the end of their marriage. In a statement released this morning, Simi confirmed they are heading for a divorce and moving forward as co-parents. The estranged couple got married in August 2014.

In her statement, Simi reacted to reports that she was violent towards Dr Sid in their marriage and that she has stopped him from seeing their two daughters, Sydney and Sarah. Simi says this is not true.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xuCidhBQE/?igshid=m55batqj60n6
Summarily, Nigerian girls don't want to stay married anymore embarassed
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by sidieladaniel: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:

Of course it does. But I don't expect it to make sense to a dumb hoe like you.
y are u this bitter & stupid what u wrote made no sense u don't know the full story u just picked side like that see the way u even attacked the lady becoz of an innocent question...stupid piece of shit

7 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
carnal:
very true,the parents are close to the dangote/dantata empire, she herself is a childhood friend of Fatima dangote.the point is Dr Sid failed to invest plus use her family influence to grow when music career was drowning,the ability of a man to switch survival instinct is key when a particular career path is dropping,see Peter Okoye and Lola(she is from a wealthy family) but Peter has got loads of investment and that's majorly a strength for him today

On point.

My friend was dating her before Dr. Sid

Even when my friend broke up with her back then..Dr. was still acting unsecured...always perching around when Simi was in Abuja law school.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by mimimile93: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol, that defence of hers no make sense at all. I guess she didn't think it through.
good evening
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
THAT GUY GO CARRY WETIN PASS HIM POWER. IF YOU LOOK AT BOTH OF THEM PHYSICALLY THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AT ALL. SHE WILL SUIT A MIDDLE AGED DISTINGUISHED LOOKING MAN IN HIS MID FORTIES. DR SID LOOKS TOO YOUNG AND IMMATURE FOR HER. THE ONLY REASON SHE EVEN EVER CONSIDERED HIM WAS BECAUSE HE WAS A CELEB. SHE MARRIED THE FAME NOT THE MAN AND NOW THAT THE FAME IS GONE SHE IS GONE.

24 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Dshocker(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
As eye don clear say money no dey, Sid don turn monkey for her eye.

At all costs, do well my brothers. Do well.

And who told you that money was the cause of their separation.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Thoseen30(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
tiana29:
I wish them all the best... Divorce is not the best, the children are the ones that suffer more.

Please don't say that again it's in Africa that we see divorce'" like a curse or Evil... Please the best thing to do in a worse, chattered marriage is to walk away than pretending or keeping it to yourself, better divorce to get happiness and rest of mind than be enduring one stupid marriage and dying slowly, just a piece of advice Sis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Sterope(f): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Not at all.

pocohantas:

Lol, that defence of hers no make sense at all. I guess she didn't think it through.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Sterope(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Divorce is truly not the best but it is best where alternatives have failed.

Thoseen30:

Please don't say that again it's in Africa that we see divorce'" like a curse or Evil... Please the best thing to do in a worse, chattered marriage is to walk away than pretending or keeping it to yourself, better divorce to get happiness and rest of mind than be enduring one stupid marriage and dying slowly, just a piece of advice Sis

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Thoseen30(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sterope:
Divorce is truly not the best but it is best where alternatives have failed.

Maybe your right but I don't pray for such though n one of the reason why this marriage of a thing dey fear me
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by efighter: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
The marriage is too long sef. Yeyebrity, sorry I mean Celebrity marriage no dey long like that.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by orunmila144: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY DR SID IS THE WINNER. HE USED HER BODY TO DROP TWO OF HIS SEEDS ( KIDS ) INTO THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by efighter: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!

Yes, it makes lots of senses.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by idonhammer: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this guy was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised i gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at a time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship..again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selfs on the first day and see how things go..she then said she is going...I said ok, wait for some few minutes outside to come pick you. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense what she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now this sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!
Did he say anything contrary?The"I can't marry a broke guy crew"
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by ikorodureporta: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dr Sid was even surprised his wackawikki album became a hit, after using his dad's influence to buy OAPs
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by karkinase(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
I've come to realise that there is some sort of correlation between age & experience for women to divorce rate.
Yesterday, I watched a video where the coach said dont date women over 25yrs, at first it sounds weird but after listening through I found is assertion to be correct.

From a tender age of say 17yrs, a girl starts dating, prolly would get into like five serious relationships where she must have invested all her emotions, she gets heartbroken say like 10 times before the age of 30 by this time her once tender heart is now damaged to love anymore. As her biological clock ticks fast, she feigns her original character and persona for would be unsuspecting men. Marriage eventually comes along and the ruins of her bad relationships and breakup would allow her to always come defensive and refuse to mend things whenever the need arises. Psychologically, her mind is now conditioned to opt out of a union giving her troubles and the ugly past of her relationships continues to haunt her even in marriage.
it's no women's fault thou...its just that their heart have been damaged by unhealthy relationships hence divorce rate will continue to rise.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
When a girl tells you as a guy that she can cope with you even when you are broke.My brother,run O.Na desperation to get marry make her say so, because she go finish you with curse when her expectations are not met by you after marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
I feel like I'm going over the moon
Baby baby Kama roll
Girl I like the way you roll
I know you gbadun my parole
Oya baby kama roll

Such beautiful love song and they still divorced. They need to be slapped.

7 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kilamiti: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
The world has evolved..women will no longer bear rubbish all in the name of staying married. They are changing the narrative. They are no longer ashamed to kick out an irresponsible man.the earlier a woman knows that there are better well groomed men out there who'd cherish her more than the piece of shit she's married to the better for her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by sharpwriter(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
handsomeyinka:
God knows best..
EVERY MARRIAGE HAS ITS OWN PROBLEM..
A MARRIAGE COUNSELLOR ONCE TOLD ME SHE HAS DIVORCED 3 TIMES...
NA SO MY BRAIN RESET.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by biggy26: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this guy was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now this sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do youexpect marriages to last in this
era
Hmmm, one chance bro! grin
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kilamiti: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
orunmila144:
BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY DR SID IS THE WINNER. HE USED HER BODY TO DROP TWO OF HIS SEEDS ( KIDS ) INTO THE WORLD.

And he will sit and watch her and "his kids" get happier with another man.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by tityboi: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
No more money no hornyyyt
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Now this sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

You used a sample of two girls to judge more than 75 million females in Nigeria? You must have done poorly in high school mathematics. Reeks of hasty generalisation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by wavylevel: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Marriage in the 21st century is over hyped. For your peace of mind, sanity and overall wellbeing please don't get married.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by baby124: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodmorning40:
What a handsome man with an ugly woman
You need glasses. Or you need mental assistance. Dr Sid is not fine by any standard. The wife is finer than him. LOL

6 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by crackhouse(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
This people are funny anyways. Is this a press conference or public publication? As per president federal Republic?
Who told these morons that people are interested in their divorce as if we don't have issues bothering this country. Haa na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sterope:
You can be physically violent to someone twice your size though
When she grab him blokos and press am hard he go beg like a hor.ny man begging a seductive lady for knacking.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Enemyofpeace: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Im so happy it has finally ended

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by jimmyLd101: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Thank God.. I tot it was Simi and adekunle oooo.

I wud av just find a 10 storey building and jump and die.

Those two must nt break up irrespective of anytin oooo

Dr sid and Simi, u guys shud fix ur marriage

Shout out to aro1 Josephmumu03 logobenz luminouz seangy4konji poweredcom philip0906 Sunkyphil
You die for yourself by yourself nothing do you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.