Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage (88658 Views)

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kelechi009: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
comshots:
When a girl tells you as a guy that she can cope with you even when you are broke.My brother,run O.Na desperation to get marry make her say so, because she go finish you with curse when her expectations are not met by you after marriage

Thank you, i have heard this thing before. God save us, as a Man you must always have your own money intact even if your wife has money.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Fisher007: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
biggy26:

Everything you talked about is physical. No one these days look beyond the body.
Marry a serious minded girl or guy if you are serious minded too. Discuss intellectual stuff. Connect spiritually and mentally. Such marriages always last longer than bakassi and six pack marriages even with issues that may arise!

I agree with you on my point being physical. But I stated financial and mental reasons too.

Now let start with spiritual ? Spiritual means religion is involved right. But in most cases religion are used to control people. Meaning one of the party will feel subjected or submitted to one.

Mentally? How, everyone grew up with.different experience and past event . Meaning our mental state will be extremely different. Based on upbringing , family issues, friends etc.

Considering that even the mental state of a man is extremely different from that of a woman.
You feel you can synchronize mentally with eachother. Someone will still be mentally advance in one way or the other and that still put him or her ahead.

Intellectual? hmm either the male or the.female will still be intellectually smarter so it is not possible. The smarter one will always be the one leading which over a peroid of time will still lead to abuse. ( must I always explain it to you).

Have you.ever been in an office or place where everyone is extremely serious minded hmm OK. Then no one will head that organisation. Cause everyone will believe is own way is the best, leading to conflicts .

And all.this point.you mentioned, your probability of.finding this in both.couples or individuals before deciding.to.settle down.is.rare.

You.will wait.for ages.to.find all.this specification in one person before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by flashlink(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
When God isn't in your marriage and the woman isn't submissive, this is what happens...

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by cybriz82(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
Read what you typed does it makes sense to you!

If e no make sense to u e make sense to us..assumin dr sid dey get hit music back to back do u think she will b here posting d trash.ask wizkid davido n timaya.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by victorian(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

Marriage is not worth it for both side. It always favour oneside than another no matter how most people present it to you.

Things mostly fall apart except if the foundation is strong which in most case it is never. Ladies love conditionally and men too the same. Once both ends can't keep up with their conditions, it will scatter.

Conditions like she got fat, stretch mark, her body, she keeps slutty single friends. For men he got broke, he doesn't care for me, he is never at home etc.

People expect both side will remain the same in everything after marriage which is not possible. After childbirth women will always change mentally and physically. After so much responsibilities men too will always change both financially and mentally.

And if one side manage to remain the same and the other changes, abusive, disrespect, shaming, insult etc will come in, no matter what. It is just standard reaction.

That is why no one or person both in my family,on TV, friends can sell marriage to me. I see it as a sign of weakness from both parties either Lady getting old quickly wants to retire, man getting old looking for legacy (children) etc

Study most married people at events or outing, they look sad and depressed most time but cover it all up with a fake smile. Pssh

What do I know. I am not even married. Elders I leave the floor to you.

In.other news, Dr sid the helper of aunty tiwa before baby wizkid enter. Lol your own karma don slap you too. wink

The only thing i like about wat u typed is the bolded.

One shouldnt expect their marriage to be safe, when fucvking another mans wife and the wonan's marriage collapse but still expect his own to stay untouchable. For where? Karna must touch his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Savagethe21st(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Too much pride in celebrity marriages...if you got rap talent hop on this beat.I'm giving it out for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
One of the reasons Don Jazzy is prolly scared of getting married.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gwan2:
Since the advent of feminism the marriage institution had suffer gradual collapse...Unfortunately, it might never get better again. I came to Nigeria after my stay abroad, I actually had the intention of getting a girl that I could start a relationship with the intention of marriage in my mind. A nigerian friend in Germany where I was gave me the number of a certain girl in one of the nigerian university, he told me they are friends. I didn't go into detail discussion with him about the girl. When I came back to nigeria, I invited the girl and pick her up to an open pub. She declined ordering any drink, food or meat. I order a bottle of drink and initiated a conversation with her trying to inquire about her background, personality, studies etc...I don't normally engage in lengthy discussions especially if my intension is to just have a fling with a girl, but as i said earlier I wanted a relationship and this girl was young 22 years, though not very pretty but her personality could make up for that if she had a good one.

As I was chatting with this girl I realised her gesture wasn't so responsive and she look at her wrist watch occasionally, at some time she asked..Didn't my friend tell me about their friendship, I said no...again she ask what do I want from her...gosh,, unsuspectedly because this girl looked so naive and innocent..I said I wanted us to get to meet our selves on this first day and see how things will play out..she then said she is going...I said ok and told her to wait for some few minutes outside before i come pick her, I was still on my drink then. while in my car she asked again,, what do I want from her..at that point I begin to sense where she was driving to..I intensionally played the fool by not answering directly until she asked again..you want sex??...I then said yes..lol. She then ask So if i didn't say it you wont have said it yourself right? Next thing was so how much do you want to give me...Gosh. At that time i became weak. I played along and said 7k, she declined saying even 10k she wont collect. She open the door of my car and told me to reach her when am ready...I called my friend and told him..he said she wanted romantic relationship with him but due to distance that only chat and make phone calls.

Another one that was proving difficult to get for God knows why...I sent her a text saying as a lady she should be skilled enough to know when a guy is serious for relationship or settling down...That one just landed in my hotel room asking me what is the meaning of the text I sent her...That night she gave me all the best banging she could to impress me. At a point she was whispering in my ear "I know you didn't enjoy the sex"..I just told her I did.

Now these sort of girls make up a very large percentage of the average girl you see on the street especially in Nigeria. How do you expect marriages to last in this era

Nigerian girls....Tueh!
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Emilokoiyawon: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omihanifa:
As baba no get fame and raba again grin the babe move undecided shes tired of been the bread winner

When did sid have fame? when did sid have raba? She took him up thinking he had a music future. But she just realized what many of us have always known about sid - he is a permanent upcoming artist. Nothing there. He should have just opened a dentist practice - afterall he is a dentist.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by omomummy13: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
I'm surprised 80% of comments on here is in support of Sid.

What if Sid was cheating with his brokeness?
What if Sid slept with her friend or maid?
What if Sid keeps late night?
What if Sid grew to be entitled?
What if Sid was taking her for granted?
What if Sid was not showing the desire to up his game?
What if Sid all together became a different person? The kind of person she cannot tolerate. We all have tolerance limit remember?

Take a good look at her press release, that woman is bitter yet chose to respect Sid and their union by not dragging him.

BTW, if we're to fully comply with what the Bible says, a woman is free to divorce the moment a man becomes broke then adds irresponsibility to it. Emphasis on "IRRESPONSIBILITY ".

A woman is not wired to understand you don't have money indefinitely. You can't eat your cake and have it. NO MONEY, NO - HEAD OF FAMILY TITLE.

Now, a man can drop 5h and the woman 1k, that's fine. At least, he dropped something. You can't be lifeless and claiming dance floor at the same time. Kolewerk. Let's be honest.

African Men, we are so entitled. Culture is not helping either.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Rexhenrex(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
grandstar:

What tine?

Was it the time men had many times or the generation when men have many girlfriends outside. No glory day my brother,
bro i can beat my chest to the fact that my father's time was not marred with the level of divorce we see now most marriages then till today are still waxing strong i can say I Dont have friends of my peers that there parents are divorced but today you see kids just about 4-5 years with divorced parents of which am sure u can concur to

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by dragunov: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
As eye don clear say money no dey, Sid don turn monkey for her eye.

At all costs, do well my brothers. Do well.

Define what you mean by "at all cost".
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Tolubory(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Madam.it doesn't matter if he was three times ur size.if una start that una craze,una go quick switch to 'oya beat me na,woman beater,oya beat me'.
U don get Am ����

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by seangy4konji: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
You see why all this marriage thing na scam

After I marry come divorce after some years

All this wahala no worth am..fine girl weh OK small knack am raw pour akamu deh take care of baby jor
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by dragunov: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
omomummy13:
I'm surprised 80% of comments on here is in support of Sid.

What if Sid was cheating with his brokeness?
What if Sid slept with her friend or maid?
What if Sid keeps late night?
What if Sid grew to be entitled?
What if Sid was taking her for granted?
What if Sid was not showing the desire to up his game?
What if Sid all together became a different person? The kind of person she cannot tolerate. We all have tolerance limit remember?

Take a good look at her press release, that woman is bitter yet chose to respect Sid and their union by not dragging him.

BTW, if we're to fully comply with what the Bible says, a woman is free to divorce the moment a man becomes broke then adds irresponsibility to it. Emphasis on "IRRESPONSIBILITY ".

A woman is not wired to understand you don't have money indefinitely. You can't eat your cake and have it. NO MONEY, NO - HEAD OF FAMILY TITLE.

Now, a man can drop 5h and the woman 1k, that's fine. At least, he dropped something. You can't be lifeless and claiming dance floor at the same time. Kolewerk. Let's be honest.

African Men, we are so entitled. Culture is not helping either.

Hmmn! Apostle. Which Bible verse is that? Tell us o. Hmnn. Oga prophet

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by dragunov: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
seangy4konji:
You see why all this marriage thing na scam

After I marry come divorce after some years

All this wahala no worth am..fine girl weh OK small knack am raw pour akamu deh take care of baby jor

Your moniker says it all.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Advancedman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
gbemishile:
Simi Esimi, the estranged wife of singer, Dr sid, has confirmed the end of their marriage. In a statement released this morning, Simi confirmed they are heading for a divorce and moving forward as co-parents. The estranged couple got married in August 2014.

In her statement, Simi reacted to reports that she was violent towards Dr Sid in their marriage and that she has stopped him from seeing their two daughters, Sydney and Sarah. Simi says this is not true.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xuCidhBQE/?igshid=m55batqj60n6
Before nko,
She go gree say Na true
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kelechi009: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
djon78:

I remembered there wedding with so much pump, class and ephysi. So how far now.

Marriage is so much more
But many people won't understand

We are low key waiting for Teddy A and Bambam marriage to crash.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kelechi009: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
BiggyB242:
I remember this Simi's ex-bf crying all over Twitter on how Dr.Sid snatch her away from him. Leave Celebrity alone they wouldn't listen.

I keep on wondering how these musicians sing about love but still get home to beat their wife.

When was this please? Did it ever happen? Why would someone be crying all over twitter.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Egobe: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:
People talking money, did Dr Sid ever have money? Like money?

Even Wande Coal get money pass that one na. If we judging by relevance, hits and collaborations.

Anyhow sha, I wish them well. Another one down.

I laugh you?

Do you know the family he hails from?,Do you think the Dr in is name is just there?.

Talking like you have access to his bank accounts and assets!

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by perdollar(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
oh simi but I love all ur songs nau. enjoy ur freedom
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Thablownmindset: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Iceprince where re YOU ooh??
You need to remix that your hit jam "that could be us" cos there was this line like "just like Simi nd Dr Sid mama that could be us"

Nobe everything wey dey glitter be Gold
BTW there are still celebrities marriage that is working out ooh, all it takes is just two hearts that beats has ONE
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rexhenrex:
the time of our parents that's when there was marriage but now Wat we see are just contracts people get married and before u know it they are divorced.the true meaning of marriage has been neglected the vows has no meaning anymore
In the time of our parents women were taught to absorb all the BS given and a divorced woman was treated worse than a leper. That fear kept many in their husbands'homes. These days it's good to see them stand up for themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Egobe:

I laugh you?

Do you know the family he hails from?,Do you think the Dr in is name is just there?.

He is a dentist, so?
Are dentists so rich in Nigeria now? Even medical doctors are all running away from this shithole.

He is an Esiri, we all know who his (late) father was. We also know Dr Sid is a perpetual upcoming artiste. He was humble enough to admit he doesn't have money to buy a house (outrightly), so he took one on mortgage.

I admire him for that, but Dr Sid is not an A-list artiste, he isn't even B-list.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by juniorstar(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rexhenrex:
the time of our parents that's when there was marriage but now Wat we see are just contracts people get married and before u know it they are divorced.the true meaning of marriage has been neglected the vows has no meaning anymore
marriage vow mean nothing dis days...just take a look at their wedding pics..they were happy.if in love i cant say..the for better for worse mean nothing to most couples today. na for better for best level we dey now
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Reference(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Selfish people on course to damage the lives of those two innocent kids who did not plead to be brought into this world. Watch as they fill the psyches, the hearts and minds of those girls with bile.
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Justus Esiri 's son.

This urhobo boy just dey waste for Lagos.

He don forget Delta state.

His late father was just like that.

It was only when the father died his dead body remembered home.

Late Justus Esiri never thought about developing in Delta state local talents that will be subsequently recruited into the Nollywood entertainment industry that brought him fame.

The late Gamaliel Onosode his own story big pass baskets. we no fit talk.

That one Na big issue.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Rexhenrex(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
juniorstar:

marriage vow mean nothing dis days...just take a look at their wedding pics..they were happy.if in love i cant say..the for better for worse mean nothing to most couples today. na for better for best level we dey now
too mush sense the worry u now it's for better or for best no more for better or for worst
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Happyfela(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Change ur siggy bro, Life is a Mystery.
Egobe:

I laugh you?

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Rexhenrex(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

In the time of our parents women were taught to absorb all the BS given and a divorced woman was treated worse than a leper. That fear kept many in their husbands'homes. These days it's good to see them stand up for themselves.
its good to stand yeas i agree but people divorce for little things that gets u wondering if they ever loved each other
Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
it ain't his final destination then

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage by DonKafra: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Everyone knows that dr. SEed is an idiot. He couldn't handle more than one hit, how can he handle a marriage? Useless boy. I'm sure she was sick of his 2 seconds dick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Pantless Photos Of Actress Ella Mensah / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.