Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] (2936 Views)

My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2020
I'm not supposed to reveal this, but I just want to inspire 1 or 2 people who would love to go into currency exchange business. Is it profitable? The chat below will answer your question.

Before I post the chat, I want to advice you. In all you do, try your best to be honest. Honest has gotten me so many great things and continues to get me more — including trust, respect, and money.

When people trust you in business, you're made. With this trust, any business you move into, they'll patronize you without fear.

Below is my first PayPal transaction with a Nairalander, as a new exchanger and how it went.

I will reveal everything from start to finish until the money landed on my palm/wallet.

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2020

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2020

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2020

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2020

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2020
I sent someone to go cash the money and I want to immortalize it. What do I mean by that? How will I do it?

Is that your questions?

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Slayer10: 1:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Fool.. .

2 Likes

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2020
I just want to let people know exchangers are leeches, middle men, but the money they are making is legit — it's better than being a fraudster.

Middle men make more money in this life. This is why Jeff Bezos is a billionaire. He is a middle man.

Try your best to be a middle man in different businesses and you'll never lack money.

The summary is: exchangers are making legit money, become one today if you can. Money is always small like rain drop, but when it accumulates, it fills a city.

4 Likes

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Slayer10:
Fool.. .

You're highly welcome, Sir. Keep the boat sailing. You shall never sink. You'll grow in strength.

1 Like

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 27, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm not supposed to reveal this, but I just want to inspire 1 or 2 people who would love to go into currency exchange business. Is it profitable? The chat below will answer your question.

Before I post the chat, I want to advice you. In all you do, try your best to be honest. Honest has gotten me so many great things and continues to get me more — including trust, respect, and money.

When people trust you in business, you're made. With this trust, any business you move into, they'll patronize you without fear.

Below is my first PayPal transaction with a Nairalander, as a new exchanger and how it went.

I will reveal everything from start to finish until the money landed on my palm/wallet.

teach me sir

1 Like

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:18am On Jan 27, 2020
mikezuruki:

teach me sir

Welcome, Sir.

Sadly, we don't offer such service at the moment.
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 27, 2020
lol be careful you are disclosing information try cover details in your post...your client's name and your PayPal email
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 27, 2020
uruba23 lol
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by JafunmiFX: 3:02am On Jan 27, 2020
iLegendd:

Welcome, Sir.

Sadly, we don't offer such service at the moment.
Do I need funds to start this?
I already have a PayPal linked with my card
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Onlinebar: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2020
iLegendd:

please I'm willing to learn.
I'm very transparent with money
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Onlinebar:
please I'm willing to learn.
I'm very transparent with money

You're welcome. Sadly, the reason for the thread is only to inspire and not to teach or guide. What I only do is to motivate and whoever likes what he/she reads can now use YouTube or Google to learn more.

1 Like

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Do I need funds to start this?
I already have a PayPal linked with my card

No, you don't need fund. You need a working PayPal and trust.
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by JafunmiFX: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2020
iLegendd:

No, you don't need fund. You need a working PayPal and trust.
I have a working PayPal account and I've linked my card to it, my question now is, how am I going to pay the client if I don't have funds?
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
JafunmiFX:

I have a working PayPal account and I've linked my card to it, my question now is, how am I going to pay the client if I don't have funds?

Client pays into your account first, you transfer that Dollar to your Naira card and from Naira card, you send the money to the person's Naija account and keep your service charge. That's all.

As I said, trust is the key. No one will just send you money like that without trusting you. You need to build trust as you grow.
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by JafunmiFX: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
iLegendd:

Client pays into your account first, you transfer that Dollar to your Naira card and from Naira card, you send the money to the person's Naija account and keep your service charge. That's all.

As I said, trust is the key. No one will just send you money like that without trusting you. You need to build trust as you grow.

Okay thanks for your Swift response
One last question

I'm using uba debit MasterCard, my africard was rejected by PayPal...hope I'll be able to withdraw to the MasterCard?

1 Like

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Honesty pays...
thou I see many flops as an exchanger and in the business for long.
I wish you all the best
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by seanjy4konji: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
ilegend ...are you using a Nigerian paypal acct?
iLegendd:

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
seanjy4konji:
ilegend ...are you using a Nigerian paypal acct?

No.

Which country? Sadly, it's contained in the book that will be published next month.
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
webshopNG:
Honesty pays...
thou I see many flops as an exchanger and in the business for long.
I wish you all the best

Sure, it does.
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Okay thanks for your Swift response
One last question

I'm using uba debit MasterCard, my africard was rejected by PayPal...hope I'll be able to withdraw to the MasterCard?

I haven't used MasterCard to withdraw before, so I have no idea about it.
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by JafunmiFX: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
iLegendd:

I haven't used MasterCard to withdraw before, so I have no idea about it.
Okay thanks
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
So how do you mitigate against fraudulent transfers.WebshopNG ILegend
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by americans(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
:DThink about the risk here. What if PayPal block your funds..How will you refund your client's money.

Someone (an exchanger) I knew lost $1500 to PayPal last year December.
Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
uruba23:
So how do you mitigate against fraudulent transfers.WebshopNG ILegend
Doing due diligence before receiving payments.
Its not a bad thing to do little kyc of your regular customers, stick to the ones with known source of funds ,freelancing being the safest.

1 Like

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
webshopNG:

Doing due diligence before receiving payments.
Its not a bad thing to do little kyc of your regular customers, stick to the ones with known source of funds ,freelancing being the safest.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
americans:
:DThink about the risk here. What if PayPal block your funds..How will you refund your client's money.

Someone (an exchanger) I knew lost $1500 to PayPal last year December.
Paypal Allows you refund payments even when your account has limitations,in most cases.

Anybody that cannot take risks or lose money should not be an exchanger.

1 Like

Re: She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] by Jpjp: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2020
Gns PayPal fund available

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) / I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated / My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.