Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On (3080 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by bunna(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2007
please members i dont love or like this girl ,but she would not let me be.she always want to be beside me, touch me and so on.i am 19years old she is 16years old .what should i do should i continue with her or leave her.but as time went on i began to like her .
please what should i do?
she is somehow beautiful
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by fekuti: 6:54pm On May 30, 2007
ponders
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by luxoire(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2007
haha huney, u are 19 and are most probably thinking in terms of physique (mainly) before persoanlity right now. i suppose its better than thinking with your dick and trying to take advantage of the fact that she like u too much.

My advice? here it is:

if you like her (as u suspect u are begining to do) the hang in there and see how compatible you people are just now. you are too young to be thinking of anything too serious as that would only put more strain on the relationship b4 it even starts. relationship at that age should be fun and all about enjoying each other's company and ding things togther. If this is the case then i say give her a chance, but let her know, so that she stops fussing over you (if that is what irritates you) she might just be doing it to make/get u interested. once u let her know ur hers, she will calm down and stop it.

However if u are just seeing her as an opportunity for free sex, then i say let her down gently and walk away like a man. Have a chat with her and spell things out to her. If she continues, tell her you shall cease to be her friend because it is annoying you and embarassing you. If she cares about making u happy she will stop, IF NOT THEN WE GOT A POTENTIAL STALKER IN THE MAKING!!

be careful though BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE WITH HER, AND THEN SHORTLY AFETR SOMEONE YOU ACTUALLY LIKE COMES ALONG AND YOU HAVE TO BREAK HER HEART. SO WHATEVER YOU DECIDE BE TRUE TO YOURSELF AND HER TOO!!

good luck pumpkin!!
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by marlet01(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2007
@ bunna

wat u should do is to talk her into it. i.e telling her she is a minor or rather the both of you are minors and you shouldn't get into that now.

You two can be friends but just try and have that self control as a guy.

Thanks.
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by SweetT1: 8:12pm On May 30, 2007
@Bunna
Face your studies and leave that underage girl alone !
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by luxoire(f): 8:44pm On May 30, 2007
@fekuti
no be your fault
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by fekuti: 9:06pm On May 30, 2007
lol luxoire ma binu, no vex baby girl.
can't you see i'm just looking out for dudey
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by adeboo(f): 9:20pm On May 30, 2007
Omo, she is somehow beautiful khe?

You will just somehow end up in the cell for dealing with a minor o.

Go after someone ur own age - you dont like her anyways, so whats the wahala
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by samboribo(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2007
hellooooooooooo people!! this is naija, and there is nothing like a minor. abi dem dey paste birth certificate for head? before 18, i used to sit down at bars to drink and no one ever asked for an id to check my age. i saw different when i took a trip to another african land. if he takes her to a guesthouse for "action", no one would care how small she is so long as the room about to be used is going to be paid for.

my guy, i advise you maintain the friendship and give her time to grow before you guys can be sure of what you want it to be. then again, naija girls eye dey tear quick-quick these days oo!! it's best to catch them young so that you can register your trademark before she starts claiming big girl by the time she'll be in her 20s' and rolling with aristos.

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by luxoire(f): 3:31pm On May 31, 2007
@fekuti
ehh, keep looking out for dudey ohh!!, i hope someone else got ur back like that
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by bebe2007(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2007
Do not try to date her or any thing of that nature. You guys are young, you should not be thinking about such now. Focus on better things like your education there would be many more babes to come as you grow older. A relationship now will just be useless, you would look back some day and laugh especially the girl, she might be hurt forever. Avoid her to help herself. You might say am old school o! i do not care, just talking from experience.
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by cuteass1(f): 11:48pm On May 31, 2007
@ adeboo
abeg help me ask that question again grin

@ bunna

Somehow beautiful?? dearie what in the whole wide world of living things is that supposed to stand for now?? is she beautiful when looked at from angle 45 degress?? lol grin

Lets take a look, there are two sides to the possible outcome . . it could work out, afterall you're beginning to like her. Some do start from the path of dislike and grow feelings imagineable

Or you could go for it and end up hurting and dissappointing her 10x more than it would have just telling her the simple truth, but thats one of those things some will have to go through for love sad, but who knows what the outcome would be without you trying anyways??

Like my twin Luxoire said, it would kill neither of you to give it a try. If you've started to develop some likeness, then give it a shot, but on a sincere grounds. Don not go in for the sex, or any other selfish reasons, If after a while you find out you can't see yourself having any serious feelings for her, please i beg of you to release her. She'll be hurt, yea but for the right reasons.

If on the other hand she blows your mind away, then i need not tell you waht to do wink
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by niceuzor: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2007
*yarwning * One thing abt u is that u talk to much why cant u just go straight to the point instead of typing too much words to confuse the guy,u didnt even ask urself if he guy will have time to read all this grin

biko try to summary ur words Ok wink
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by cuteass1(f): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2007
niceuzor:

*yarwning * One thing about u is that u talk to much why can't u just go straight to the point instead of typing too much words to confuse the guy,u didnt even ask yourself if he guy will have time to read all this grin

biko try to summary your words Ok wink

Oh Lord of mercy, who is this house-fly again eehn??
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by fekuti: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2007
housfly, must you write a book everytime you respond to a post.
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by cuteass1(f): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2007
fekuti:

housfly, must you write a book everytime you respond to a post.

Why arent I surprised to have this honour of having you to be the assistant housefly, no, on the igbo thread, you were crowned a rat so i'll stick to that.

Now if your rat ears will listen, you either buy the book or take a hike to whatever part of the world you so damn please, but please keep your lousy comments to yourself, I don't give a hoot about them, and i certainly couldn't care less wink

Order your cab, please.
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by fekuti: 12:28am On Jun 01, 2007
Why arent I surprised to have this honour of having you to be the assistant housefly, no, on the igbo thread, you were crowned a rat so i'll stick to that.

Now if your rat ears will listen, you either buy the book or take a hike to whatever part of the world you so damn please, but please keep your lousy comments to yourself, I don't give a hoot about them, and i certainly couldn't care less

Order your cab, please.
llololol, crowned a rat, i'm honored.
aren't you honored, you're chatting with a majestic rat? mumu.
keep trying to convince yourself that you don't care, you are too wordy, and you know it, that's why you start crying when it's pointed out.
parapa the rapper.
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by cuteass1(f): 12:46am On Jun 01, 2007
Some peeps are better left unreplied, yea i think i'll stick to that . .

It seems to me though that my attention means so much to you, well get it into your scull, I don't like your company.

Now I'll leave the thread for you, I don't chat with morons, neither do I kiss their asses wink

Have a lovely day/night/evening or morning though wink , you're below my feet, just accept it and we'll all have a happy life, and if you wouldn't accept it, it doesnt hurt you to deny it either, rat grin

*thinking to herself* "he really does think he'll have me tonight, not a chance in hell" how sad!!!!!!!
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by akinwunmi(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2007
plz 4 d sake of child abuse dnt hump d babe 4 now aiight.Get 2 knw her better ok

@cute
shocked shocked na one person get all dat? grin grin
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by cuteass1(f): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2007
post edited grin slip of fingers wink
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by niceuzor: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2007
@cute-ass  angry

Get ur Ass of the thread,you re the slowpoke if u dont know.

U think typing whole book will make u the best in NL u fail o angry

@fekuti

Guy i wonder O "Na Whole Book" i guess u read her last post teaser us

for no just cause!*angry* angry with the bitch.(cute-ass)
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by cuteass1(f): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2007
@ niceuzor

After stalking me for ages, you finally realise I'm a bitch?? Wonderful. It took some time though, but better late than never right?? wink

niceuzor:

U think typing whole book will make u the best in Nairaland u fail o angry

You didnt remember i was the worst on nairaland when you were going about seeking my contacts, hypocrite angry
I just had the feeling you weren't the kind of peep i mingle with, did you just prove me right or what? *sighs*
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by OmoEko1(f): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2007
niceuzor:

@cute-ass angry

Get your Ass of the thread
And who the hell are you angry angry
you re the slowpoke if u don't know.

Are you okay at all abi someone don put cuss for your head

U think typing whole book will make u the best in Nairaland u fail o angry

I smell jealousy angry angry angry and I didn't realize who got rules about the length of sentence we can write.

Guy i wonder O "Na Whole Book" i guess u read her last post teaser us

for no just cause!*angry* angry with the bitch.(cute-ass)
Who the fu ck are you to call her a bitch and now are can clearly see you are stupid, moreover who gave you the audacity to start calling people foul names
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by fekuti: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2007
Some peeps are better left unreplied, yea i think i'll stick to that . .
You always say that, yet you always respond.
You're not true to your words.

It seems to me though that my attention means so much to you, well get it into your scull, I don't like your company.
You are very cocky.
What special attention do you give, and why would I require so much of it.

Now I'll leave the thread for you, I don't chat with morons, neither do I kiss their asses
I'll have you know you've been kissing mine all this time.
All in hopes that I'll stop pestering you, but I won't smiley

Have a lovely day/night/evening or morning though  , you're below my feet, just accept it and we'll all have a happy life, and if you wouldn't accept it, it doesnt hurt you to deny it either, rat
practice what you preach.
if i'm so below your feet why are you picking a fight with me, ehn massa?

*thinking to herself* "he really does think he'll have me tonight, not a chance in hell" how sad!!!!!!!
I always thought to myself that you're dumb, this post sealed it.
What exactly would I want to have with you, all the way over there in booney-island?
A piece of your screen name abi what?
What's sad is that you want me and you're in denial, otherwise you wouldn't bring up the point about having you tonight.
I don't want you.
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by fekuti: 1:23am On Jun 01, 2007
Thanks for the gesture akinwunmi, but on the contrary i do not want to get to know him better, it would kill my soul and i would be damned to displease it (my soul)

But thanks for looking out though, with people like you everywhere, we would all be doing "disco", but unfortunately
cute-ass if you weren't so slow, you'd realize that akinwunmi's response was to the thread starter.
you're full of it, you have chop were on top of the food wey dem serve you.
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by fekuti: 1:24am On Jun 01, 2007
Who the fu ck are you to call her a bitch and now are can clearly see you are stupid, moreover who gave you the audacity to start calling people foul names
Omo-Eko isn't this ironic?
you cuss @ him, you call him stupid, yet you accuse him of name calling. hmmmm, nibo laye nlo o
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by niceuzor: 1:27am On Jun 01, 2007
shocked Ok Sorry 4 calling you bitch but all girls re bitch

mind you i didnt mean to hurt u afterall u started it all.

Hope you re not angry angry  with me wink pimkin.

@Omo Eko angry

Which one come be ur own inside sad "you don dey look 4 my trouble o" sad
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by OmoEko1(f): 1:28am On Jun 01, 2007
fekuti:

Omo-Eko isn't this ironic?
you cuss @ him, you call him stupid, yet you accuse him of name calling. hmmmm, nibo laye nlo o
His action justify he was stupid angry angry angry angry and how will he feel if someone called his sister a bitch
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by OmoEko1(f): 1:30am On Jun 01, 2007
niceuzor:

@Omo Eko angry

Which one come be your own inside sad "you don dey look 4 my trouble o" sad

Looking for your trouble oh plz i got better things to do, but you were disrespecting my friend
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by cuteass1(f): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2007
@ omo eko

What can i say girl?? kiss kiss kiss

@ fekuti

fekuti:

cute-ass if you weren't so slow, you'd realize that akinwunmi's response was to the thread starter.
you're full of it, you have chop were on top of the food wey them serve you.

Doesnt that show you how much i don't want to communicate with you?? I want it so badly (not to know you exist) that it drives me insane

fekuti:

I'll have you know you've been kissing mine all this time.
All in hopes that I'll stop pestering you, but I won't smiley

Thanks for the revelation dear, you're in love but for Christ's sake, I'm not. Biko rapum aka (leave me alone) angry

@ niceuzor

It doesn't matter, you already did your worst. But point of correction though

niceuzor:

mind you i didnt mean to hurt u afterall u started it all.

If you left my post where it was, whether a text book, novel, compositon, poem or a word, believe me we wouldn't be here. When i see other's story book, I love to read them and if you don't feel like reading them, why not just jump and pass.

Or was i holding a gun to your head?? Nairaland I bow . .
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by niceuzor: 1:40am On Jun 01, 2007
* cool* I'm sorry 4 calling ur friend a bitch if that will make u feel better,

I never knew Cute-ass & Omo Eko were friends  *She bi wan put sand 4 my garri*

but no way"Omo Eko i would say that again Ok wink

cool *Cheers* cool
Re: She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On by jgirl3: 1:41am On Jun 01, 2007
She's 16, you're 19, you don't like her that much. . . . . . . . .

don't even try anything with her. Don't use a child for just sex for cryin' out loud

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave / Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / How To Brush When Bae Is Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.